*** MAFIA: Save the Galaxy

Dunks

2 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

You 😂

The assassin, as has been noted, seems to be playing a clever game. I'll let you draw your own conclusions as to whether I fit the bill 😁

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenaciousdandy

• AndyNic

• Dunks

• Vlad Magic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Morgaro Gomis
On 09/01/2021 at 20:13, jambosean75 said:

Darth Sidious - boof

Count Dooku - dawnrazor

Darth Maul - morgaro

Kylo Ren - shapes

Was having a look through and wondered if anyone smarter than me can read anything into Seans goon list. Obviously was day 1 so he would have had no info other than Shapes being another mason.

On 09/01/2021 at 20:21, yvonnejambo said:

I actually have no clue about Star Wars, I have only ever watched the original one when I was a kid, so any reference will be lost on me.

My goon list 

Simo
 Riddley

Sheldon 
 Tenaciousdandy

Additionally, Yvonne was goons first night kill. Worth looking at her day 1 goon list above - could she have gotten one (or more) spot on and they wanted her gone sooner than later?

What sticks out to me is that the goons and assassin have taken out the vocal posters/those who post theories quickly and Dandy remains. He’s one of the biggest theorisers in the Mafia games. I’d have him as either Goon or assassin.

I also think Sheldon is a goon, have done from the start. 

Just now, AlimOzturk said:

Totally forgot RIggley was playing tbh. What a snake.  He has slipped by undetected this entire game.

😂😂 YAS! 🐍🐍

37 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Day one voting.

Since when ever did a mason vote another mason and leave it there on DAY 1???

OK I know Dandy is good. 

5 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Hopefully the assassin realises that be should take out Sidious as could potentially also be turned into a Goon if he's lynched and not assassinated.

I think Sheldon could also be Goon...

It doesn't mention in the rules anything about how Sidious is killed as far as I can see...only that the Rebel Leaders can resist. Probably why Vlad is so fixated on Peaky.

Morgaro Gomis
3 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Morgaro VERY keen to paint Sheldon as a Goon since the start of the game. Goon going for another goon so we think he's a townie??

If you think so, vote for me. I’m a rebel and it’ll be a waste of a vote but go ahead. I’d rather die than lose a roled player. There is a chance I’m turncoat without knowing it too 🤷🏼‍♂️

Sheldon has played a different game to normal. He’s been a lot more vocal than normal and also been more careless with his votes compared to his usual measured (read: safe voting) self.

Edited by Morgaro Gomis

5 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

OK I know Dandy is good. 

Not gonna lie I thought he was a good shout for the assassin so that idea is back to the drawing board :lol:

3 minutes ago, Smack said:

It doesn't mention in the rules anything about how Sidious is killed as far as I can see...only that the Rebel Leaders can resist. Probably why Vlad is so fixated on Peaky.

I thought I read something about him not being able to use his powers to turn someone else in a goon if he was taken out by assassin. Can only use it if he's lynched. 

Did I make that up?

Morgaro Gomis
1 minute ago, AndyNic said:

I thought I read something about him not being able to use his powers to turn someone else in a goon if he was taken out by assassin. Can only use it if he's lynched. 

Did I make that up?

Nah, I’m sure Dunks said that somewhere on the thread. Sidious’ powers only work if he is lynched.

5 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Sheldon has played a different game to normal. He’s been a lot more vocal than normal and also been more careless with his votes compared to his usual measure (read: safe voting) self.

I wasn't going to point this out as I wanted to see how he voted today but noticed this as well.

From memory Sheldon usually votes safe, especially on day 1 but he went Sean and I still think there surely has to be a goon on that lynch. We know it wasn't any of the others so... 

1 minute ago, Simo said:

Not gonna lie I thought he was a good shout for the assassin so that idea is back to the drawing board :lol:

As a seasoned sneak assassin (wait just one minute!?!) who's next on your list? I'm leaning towards Snakey Walker.

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, Smack said:

As a seasoned sneak assassin (wait just one minute!?!) who's next on your list? I'm leaning towards Snakey Walker.

Definitely think riddley is roled 

4 minutes ago, Smack said:

Snakey 😂

Not sure tbh. Hadn't considered Riddley but possible... Could be basically anyone bar the confirmed good guys or Vlad (otherwise it would be RIP Peaky!) I guess... My gut says Ian but not certain by any means 

4 minutes ago, Simo said:

I wasn't going to point this out as I wanted to see how he voted today but noticed this as well.

From memory Sheldon usually votes safe, especially on day 1 but he went Sean and I still think there surely has to be a goon on that lynch. We know it wasn't any of the others so... 

I  dont think a goon was on the lynch. The fight out was between a Mason and a safe player. Why would a goon get involved? 

Tenaciousdandy

My trust list is

Me

Peaky

Andy

And I trust 1 more but not naming yet as I think they are either the cop or last mason most likely the mason 

22 hours ago, Dunks said:

The Rebel Leaders and the Jedi Investigator were told if the investigee is good, bad or in it for themselves.

Darth Sidious can only invoke his special power if he is lynched. He will die outright in any other scenario.

Found it. 

9 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

I  dont think a goon was on the lynch. The fight out was between a Mason and a safe player. Why would a goon get involved? 

I just think it's unusual for somebody to get as many as 5 votes on day 1. Especially when they're a mason and should have people trying to protect them.

I could be wrong and not saying it's a guarantee but just a hunch and partly based on sheer probability. That was the (real life evening not game day/night) when I wasn't online though so only saw those votes when I had 6 pages to catch up on during lunch. Will need to have a full read back this evening 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Again I'll ask, what's the evidence against me other than a vote for Sean? You're all just assuming that a goon has voted for him and so by process of elimination that leaves me. Not the case this time as I've said already.

There's very little substance to any of these votes but I'm happy to be sacrificed if it means the goons can't turn the turncoat.

Riddley Walker

Christ that escalated quickly.

I haven't posted today but was relatively active yesterday. Trying to home school and really busy at work so won't be posting much during the day.

I'm just a townie this game so not the end of the world if I get lynched. And guess I could be the turncoat so better getting lynched than goon killed at night.

Thoughts

Peaky is playing a weird game. The vote on Sean left at the start means he's surely not a mason, but then he's not going to be a goon after the Stuart lynch. That only leaves him as one role for me.

Ian is playing differently.

Smack was barely around then has reappeared this morning.

Simo just pops in now and again.

Alim has hardly been around apart from today either.

I don't trust Vlad, Sheldon or Morgaro. MG is usually a very active poster when he plays and hasn't been this time at all.

Vlad's Peaky chase is a bit strange. If Peaky has played us then it's been a blinder.

Riddley Walker

Something I'd also add is that I was a goon last game and very active, so the whole "too quiet compared to previous games" doesn't really wash.

Riddley Walker
56 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Totally forgot RIggley was playing tbh. What a snake.  He has slipped by undetected this entire game.

The irony.

Morgaro Gomis
1 minute ago, Riddley Walker said:

I haven't posted today but was relatively active yesterday. Trying to home school and really busy at work so won't be posting much during the day.

I'm just a townie this game so not the end of the world if I get lynched. And guess I could be the turncoat so better getting lynched than goon killed at night.

Thoughts

Peaky is playing a weird game. The vote on Sean left at the start means he's surely not a mason, but then he's not going to be a goon after the Stuart lynch. That only leaves him as one role for me.

I don't trust Vlad, Sheldon or Morgaro. MG is usually a very active poster when he plays and hasn't been this time at all.

Vlad's Peaky chase is a bit strange. If Peaky has played us then it's been a blinder.

Id argue this is false - other than yesterday evening when I forgot about the game, I’d say I’ve been amongst the most vocal without being the actual most vocal. 

12 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Thoughts

I have posting pretty frequently so dinny try that patter wriggly

vote riddley

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

Someone confirm please?

Is it possible the turncoat has been hit and we are up against 3 goons?

Previous games the game mod has always said the turncoat has been killed by the goons and that hasn't happened on this occasion.

2 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Someone confirm please?

No, I don't think so. 

Surely we'd have been told?

Riddley Walker

Hmm this is a bit weird after the Vlad/Peaky shenanigans that there's been a random pile on.

If I do get lynched and it's shown I'm a townie, pay close attention to those who instigated it and piled on.

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Someone confirm please?

Yvonne night 1 townie dead, boof night 2 doc dead so no turncoat is still in play 

Just now, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Previous games the game mod has always said the turncoat has been killed by the goons and that hasn't happened on this occasion.

@Dunks

Would you please confirm this for me?

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, AndyNic said:

First vote for Riddley before others have jumped on...

Dodgy?

For what its worth I think smack is the assassin, could be wrong (most likely I am 😂) but was overly keen to pin it on me 

Riddley Walker

I was really hoping not to have to do this but since I'm 2 away from a lynch...

It would be an awful decision from the town to lynch me here.