Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenaciousdandy

• AndyNic

• Dunks

• Vlad Magic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Do we stick someone in the lead just now and see what happens? Or does that make it seem like you're a goon? 

What do you think should be done? 

2 minutes ago, Dunks said:

You should see the state of my spreadsheet!

Keep it simple he said ....

:facepalm:

It’s been a good game mate. Maybe a wee bit too much going on though.

26 pages is great going for day 3! 

iirc the most in any of the games I've played has been 32 at the end of the game so it's going really well. 

12 minutes ago, Dunks said:

You should see the state of my spreadsheet!

Keep it simple he said ....

:facepalm:

Now now it will all be over soon 🤞

Tenaciousdandy
On 09/01/2021 at 19:13, iantjambo said:

You don’t need to use the force to find out that @Riddley Walkeris a stick on goon 😁

On 09/01/2021 at 20:02, Riddley Walker said:

Slander, goon boy! 

Page 1 and day 1 so possibly 

nothing, but could be early goon mischief, there is not a lot to go on

Just now, AlimOzturk said:

Unvote sheldon

Vote dawn

There's nobody coming to help me Alim, I'm just a rebel.

Wouldn't say I have been the quietest tbh. I had real life stuff on the first day and I've offered theories and reasons for all my votes since then. Been quieter today as was working till 5 and honestly now I'm just a bit lost with not much to go on. 

Investigate me if you like but I'm just a townie so feels like a waste. Reckon we want to be aiming for a goon as finding a goon is better than a trust list of one 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, Simo said:

Wouldn't say I have been the quietest tbh. I had real life stuff on the first day and I've offered theories and reasons for all my votes since then. Been quieter today as was working till 5 and honestly now I'm just a bit lost with not much to go on. 

Investigate me if you like but I'm just a townie so feels like a waste. Reckon we want to be aiming for a goon as finding a goon is better than a trust list of one 🤷‍♂️

Well you have never been on a trust list so it was either you, Morgaro, Ian or Vlad. I am voting for Dawn so I have to choose someone and either one of you could be the other goon or assassin. 

Morgaro Gomis
2 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Well you have never been on a trust list so it was either you, Morgaro, Ian or Vlad. I am voting for Dawn so I have to choose someone and either one of you could be the other goon or assassin. 

Whilst I tend to agree with your thought process - what about Sheldon? Hasn’t been investigated and hasn’t made a trust list.

Just now, Morgaro Gomis said:

Whilst I tend to agree with your thought process - what about Sheldon? Hasn’t been investigated and hasn’t made a trust list.

Sorry add sheldon to the list as well. It is really a 1 in 6 six shot to hit a goon. There is **** all else to go on. 

Actually reading above - Dandy might sourced something there about Ian but then again he could have been turned and could be stirring the porridge.  

Morgaro Gomis

I’m stuck between 2 people in terms of where I’m going to vote. I think I’m going to wait for the time being to see if anything stands out between now and later on. I don’t expect there will be, so will end up taking a punt between the two but you never know! 

Do we reckon the chances of the Goons going for someone that was on a trust list or one is higher than someone that wasn't investigated? I think so. 

In my head I think they were more likely to go for:

Me

Alim

Dandy

Smack 

which leaves one of the following as a Goon from the start:

Vlad

Sheldon

Ian

Morgaro

Dawn

Simo

Have I missed anyone? I don't think so. 

Tenaciousdandy
3 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Actually reading above - Dandy might sourced something there about Ian but then again he could have been turned and could be stirring the porridge.  

As I said its probably nothing as would be a risky move so early on in the game, but it the only thing I noticed that looked semi dodgy and sometimes a goon tactic

Also as already pointed out, once you've decide who your going to investigate you have to post it and stick to that choice as I'd imagine you'll get taken out by the goons tonight with no doc or defence shield and we don't want to be trusting or lynching the wrong person, the blabbermouth could then choose someone different from your choice or the same person 

12 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Do we reckon the chances of the Goons going for someone that was on a trust list or one is higher than someone that wasn't investigated? I think so. 

In my head I think they were more likely to go for:

Me

Alim

Dandy

Smack 

which leaves one of the following as a Goon from the start:

Vlad

Sheldon

Ian

Morgaro

Dawn

Simo

Have I missed anyone? I don't think so. 

I think the goons will be aware that we probably expected them to turn a trusted person so it becomes a guessing game of "well they know that we know..." etc but overall I think I do agree with this. 

From the bottom "untrusted" part of the list I obviously know I'm not a goon. At this point I don't think Sheldon started as a goon but could have been turned. Same for Vlad. 

That leaves Ian, Dawn and Morgaro and I think the original goon and assassin are 2 from those 3 so personally think the most sensible investigation is there but not my choice to make 

Not a lor of point trying ti defend myself really, there's pretty much bugger all to go on and the theories put forward are perfectly plausible in the circumstances.

I've been a rebel from the start.

I'll stick with my vote for a while yet.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
43 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

I’m stuck between 2 people in terms of where I’m going to vote. I think I’m going to wait for the time being to see if anything stands out between now and later on. I don’t expect there will be, so will end up taking a punt between the two but you never know! 

Waiting to see which townie you can help throw to the wolves? 🙄

Morgaro Gomis
4 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Waiting to see which townie you can help throw to the wolves? 🙄

Nope, I can tell you now who the two are that I’m deciding between so that you know I’m not just waiting to see what the full voting looks like, if you like?

I’ve also said I’m more than happy to be investigated to show I am what I say I am. Note that I don’t recall you saying that and said other folk should be investigated... 

Edited by Morgaro Gomis

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
2 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Nope, I can tell you now who the two are that I’m deciding between so that you know I’m not just waiting to see what the full voting looks like, if you like?

I’ve also said I’m more than happy to be investigated to show I am what I say I am. Note that I don’t recall you saying that and said other folk should be investigated... 

Just pick someone to vote for, it won't be decisive and if you change your mind your later you change your mind. It's going to go right to deadline I think anyway.

I know I can be trusted and I think certain players are leaning that way too. Happy to be investigated if Alim wishes to do but he seems pretty set on Simo already.

4 hours ago, AndyNic said:

3. “It’s the ship that made the Kessel run in less than twelve parsecs. I’ve outrun Imperial starships. Not the local bulk cruisers, mind you. I’m talking about the big Corellian ships, now. She’s fast enough for you, old man.” — Han Solo

This oft-cited quote is the legendary Han Solo in a nutshell, combining his roguish arrogance with the fact that he can usually back up his confident words with actions.

The oft-cited quote also shows that Han Solo didn't pay much attention in his Physics class - a parsec is a measure of distance.

Better preface all that with a 'Wooo.. '

1 minute ago, Boof said:

The oft-cited quote also shows that Han Solo didn't pay much attention in his Physics class - a parsec is a measure of distance.

Can't believe anybody actually read that :rofl:

I've got a mind to resurrect you :whistling:

21 minutes ago, Boof said:

Haha I love you, Boof

:rofl:

17 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Can't believe anybody actually read that :rofl:

I've got a mind to resurrect you :whistling:

Wooo

Could you take 6 more pages of spreadsheets and multi-quoted posts? :lol: 

Nah - best leave me where I am. I was pretty clueless  before and it's got steadily worse!

Wooo

1 minute ago, AndyNic said:

Haha I love you, Boof

:rofl:

Wooo,

Aw, shucks... 😊

I should point I didn't read the whole lot - stopped when I felt the urge to point out the parsec cock-up. :lol: 

wooo

Morgaro Gomis
32 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Just pick someone to vote for, it won't be decisive and if you change your mind your later you change your mind. It's going to go right to deadline I think anyway.

I know I can be trusted and I think certain players are leaning that way too. Happy to be investigated if Alim wishes to do but he seems pretty set on Simo already.

Okay, if you insist. 

Vote Sheldon

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
9 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Okay, if you insist. 

Vote Sheldon

:laugh2::laugh2:

Raised a smile at that as it was so predictable!

Guys, have we thought about the possibility that Alim DID investigate Sheldon as he said he would, was turned, and then said he'd voted Smack so we think both him and Smack are good? 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
5 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Guys, have we thought about the possibility that Alim DID investigate Sheldon as he said he would, was turned, and then said he'd voted Smack so we think both him and Smack are good? 

I asked the question about the cop being turned but I don't think Dunks answered me.

Thinking about it, I don't see what the goons would gain out of turning him.  Presumably there would be no investigation (which we would find out about after the night activity) or the cop takes his investigations with him and investigates for the goons, but with the assassin being the only other roled player left (with no bullets) then I'm struggling to see a situation that benefits the goons.

Tenaciousdandy
7 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

I asked the question about the cop being turned but I don't think Dunks answered me.

Thinking about it, I don't see what the goons would gain out of turning him.  Presumably there would be no investigation (which we would find out about after the night activity) or the cop takes his investigations with him and investigates for the goons, but with the assassin being the only other roled player left (with no bullets) then I'm struggling to see a situation that benefits the goons.

Exactly how I see it, I honestly don't think the goons would turn alim as it would mean no info and the town would instantly know he'd been turned, we will find out soon enough tho when the night story is done 

It's an interesting theory. I said yesterday I thought the goons would have tried to kill Alim and still think I'd lean that way but I kinda forgot the defence shield artefact thing (Can you tell I've never seen star wars?? 🤣) was in play...

The goons presumably realised that they didn't have it and Alim was clearly the best target for any sort of protection.

I'd still say its unlikely but maybe they could have tried to kill somebody else and turn Alim after all? 

Edited by Simo
Typos

I ain’t the turned goon. If you want another investigation then don’t lynch me. It makes no odds as I am deed either way but I would rather help the town as much as possible now before I depart this Galaxy. Since Simo has been posting I am less inclined to think he is a goon. 

5 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Nobody coming out to save Sheldon which says to me he could be good?

4 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Or me.

Or me.

41 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Apologies - I missed that.

IF the turned player had specific powers, they would retain them. Night time reporting would still follow convention :thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

The last remaining vote could be very interesting.

I'm obviously going to shift mine from vlad to someone else if it means saving myself.