*** MAFIA: Save the Galaxy

Dunks

33 minutes ago, Smack said:

Would it matter who we said? You'll probably just go rogue again. 😂

The assassimo will have to wait until tomorrow.

I laughed 😂 But afraid not 

Admittedly Assimorgaro doesn't have the same ring to it 👀

Edited by Simo

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenaciousdandy

• AndyNic

• Dunks

• Vlad Magic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Vlad Magic said:

For what it’s worth I think it’s Dawn.

Hes a self confessed “shite” goon.

Hes been incredibly quiet this game (in my opinion) probably a little bit worried he could give something away hence why he’s been quiet.

Vote Dawnrazor 

I'd say you opinion on me being "incredible quiet" is wrong, you other point is quite correct😅

vote vlad

1 hour ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

It’s possible that Vlad was the outspoken goon pushing theories etc whilst Riddley was the “quiet goon” and has since had to take a step back since Riddley died.

I just have a feeling Vlad isn’t a goon. He plays like he has this game every game, roled or not. Persistent in his theories and reluctant to back down when he thinks something is odd - which is a good thing, normally - and he clearly found a mason voting and lynching another mason odd then wouldn’t let it go (understandably).

That's vlad's style though, always in your face, I've been on a goon team with him and he's pretty much the same even when you're on the same bloody side as him!!!

22 minutes ago, Simo said:

I laughed 😂 But afraid not 

Admittedly Assimorgaro doesn't have the same ring to it 👀

Gomissaassin? Nah. 

Pffft. I don't know what to do. 

Guys, if we decide to try for the turncoat I'd be happy to take the hit as obviously I could be the turncoat however as far as I'm aware I'm still just a rebel. 

Does the turncoat know they are the turncoat or do you only find out if you're wiped out by the goons?

If we do take out a known townie then it reduces the risk of growing the goons and also we get another investigation tonight so we know another good or bad player?

Edited by AndyNic
spelling

Or... We could try and lynch goons? 

Why are Vlad and Andy trying to lynch townies when the goons surely won't go for the turncoat tonight anyway? 

Morgaro Gomis
5 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Guys, if we decide to try for the turncoat I'd be happy to take the hit as obviously I could be the turncoat however as far as I'm aware I'm still just a rebel. 

Does the turncoat know they are the turncoat or do you only find out if you're wiped out by the goons?

If we do take out a known townie then it reduces the risk of growing the goons and also we get another investigation tonight so we know another good or bad player?

As far as I can remember from previous games the Turncoat doesn’t known they’re the turncoat until the goons kill them. Possibly don’t even find out when they’re lynched.

I also think they show up as “good” on a cop investigation rather than as “turncoat” so one of the previously investigated players could still be it.

2 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

As far as I can remember from previous games the Turncoat doesn’t known they’re the turncoat until the goons kill them. Possibly don’t even find out when they’re lynched.

I also think they show up as “good” on a cop investigation rather than as “turncoat” so one of the previously investigated players could still be it.

Yeah I was typing a reply but this explains it better than I had lol.

As far as I'm aware this is correct and the turncoats PM at the start just says townie so they don't know until they're turned. 

3 minutes ago, Simo said:

Why are Vlad and Andy trying to lynch townies when the goons surely won't go for the turncoat tonight anyway? 

Indeed. I said earlier that we should be primarily looking for goons. Odd that there’s a couple who want to lynch townies instead.

Just now, iantjambo said:

Indeed. I said earlier that we should be primarily looking for goons. Odd that there’s a couple who want to lynch townies instead.

Who's on your goon list Ian?

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
1 hour ago, AlimOzturk said:

Who would you guys have me investigate? (Knowing full well I am pan breed) and that I can’t trust anyone 😂

Just pick somebody, tell us and stick with it. Don't make the game harder for us assuming the goons go for you tonight. I'd suggest one of the players who hasn't been under any suspicion recently.

We need to hit another goon while the cop is still alive as until then, the goons don't want to find the turncoat. Also Morgaro is correct when he says the turncoat doesn't know they are the turncoat.

I'm not sure who to vote for to be honest. Ian and Morgaro are at the top of my suspicion lists but the calls of Morgaro being the assassin are interesting.

6 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Just pick somebody, tell us and stick with it. Don't make the game harder for us assuming the goons go for you tonight. I'd suggest one of the players who hasn't been under any suspicion recently.

We need to hit another goon while the cop is still alive as until then, the goons don't want to find the turncoat. Also Morgaro is correct when he says the turncoat doesn't know they are the turncoat.

I'm not sure who to vote for to be honest. Ian and Morgaro are at the top of my suspicion lists but the calls of Morgaro being the assassin are interesting.

But if Alim tells us who he'd investigate will we find out who it was? If he's killed by the goons will his investigation go ahead?

I'm not sure how that works???

The destination of his investigation would be interesting  never the less.

Edited by Dawnrazor

Morgaro Gomis
5 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Interesting, but wrong. I invite the cop to investigate me to confirm but warn it would be a waste as a townie is all that’d be found. 

Tenaciousdandy
14 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

As I've said the problem with trying to lynch the turncoat is nobody dy knows except dunks who the turncoat is, also we won't know if we have lynched the turncoat even if we hit them as I don't think it get relieved (could be wrong) I think the turncoat is only mentioned when the goons find the role, so we are best trying to find and lynch a goon

11 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Odd that you're saying it's odd. Couple messages before was me saying we should be aiming 100% for a goon. I was simply suggesting in case we, as the town, make a decision because right now we're blind and it's essentially a blind lynch! 

6 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

But if Alim tells us who he'd investigate will we find out who it was? If he's killed by the goons will his investigation go ahead?

The destination of his investigation would be interesting  never the less.

only way you don’t get another investigation is if I get lynched during the day. If I get lynched at night you still get the results of the investigation 

Tenaciousdandy
3 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

The destination of his invention would be interesting  never the less.

I'd think so as the order would be cop, goons, blabbermouth 

Assassin info would have been after the goons if he hadn't used all his bullets by now, and thankfully unlike Ians game there has been no mention of extra bullets as the game goes on 

Just now, AlimOzturk said:

only way you don’t get another investigation is if I get lynched during the day. If I get lynched at night you still get the results of the investigation 

Cheers Alim, that clears that up👍

6 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

I would investigate Dawnrazor 👍

That would be a waste but an investigation into you however...........

Just want to get something straight.

I wasn’t sure about the best way forward regarding targeting the turn coat or going after goons. Hence why I started the post with “help me out here”.

I think it was a correct conversation to have so we are all clear on the next move. If we hadn’t had the conversation we could have had some people goon hunting and others going for the turncoat so the bottom line is I’m glad I raised it. Even if it means some people think it was a goonly thing to do.

1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

Just want to get something straight.

I wasn’t sure about the best way forward regarding targeting the turn coat or going after goons. Hence why I started the post with “help me out here”.

I think it was a correct conversation to have so we are all clear on the next move. If we hadn’t had the conversation we could have had some people goon hunting and others going for the turncoat so the bottom line is I’m glad I raised it. Even if it means some people think it was a goonly thing to do.

Sounds like something another poster would say. You been fed that line on the goon chat?

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I don't think there really are any wasted investigations at this point.

There's not a clear consensus on who to vote for so if anything, an investigation on a townie will allow us to add to our trust list and focus suspicions elsewhere.  Obviously the same person could be turned by the goons that night but I don't think there's a massive risk of that happening tonight.

18 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Sounds like something another poster would say. You been fed that line on the goon chat?

Hang on a bloody minute?

Looking at your previous couple of posts further up you were equally as unsure as me as to who to go for wether it be turncoat or town?

Now when I justify my post, something that you have also benefited receiving clarification on you accuse me of being goonly?

Exactly how does that work sunshine?

42 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Interesting, but wrong. I invite the cop to investigate me to confirm but warn it would be a waste as a townie is all that’d be found. 

Same. 
Only result coming back is that I’m nothing more than a potential turncoat.

51 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Who's on your goon list Ian?

I’ve voted Sheldon and provided my reasoning for doing so. So he has to go on my goon list.

I’ve not got a clue about the other.

1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

Same. 
Only result coming back is that I’m nothing more than a potential turncoat.

Same for me, could only be the potential turncoat.

Just now, iantjambo said:

I’ve voted Sheldon and provided my reasoning for doing so. So he has to go on my goon list.

I’ve not got a clue about the other.

Ok, ta.

51 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Just pick somebody, tell us and stick with it. Don't make the game harder for us assuming the goons go for you tonight. [b]I'd suggest one of the players who hasn't been under any suspicion recently.[/b]

That would be very convenient wouldn’t it? :lol:

57 minutes ago, Simo said:

This post has really caught my attention.

My original post about clarifying going for town or turncoat was littered with question marks. Questions that needed answered. 

There was nothing in it other than looking for answers that suggested lynching townies. 

I reiterate the point that it was important to raise this so we are all on the same hymnsheet.

For you Simmo, to jump in with the post I quoted above, has made me suspicious.

Stirring the pot!

I’m saying feck all from here on in.

Accusations flying about back n forth are not helping.

Ive said all I wanted to say.

I’ll support any group decision moving forward even if it means me being killed as I could be the turncoat.

9 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

This post has really caught my attention.

My original post about clarifying going for town or turncoat was littered with question marks. Questions that needed answered. 

There was nothing in it other than looking for answers that suggested lynching townies. 

I reiterate the point that it was important to raise this so we are all on the same hymnsheet.

For you Simmo, to jump in with the post I quoted above, has made me suspicious.

Stirring the pot!

Fair enough. I wasn't stirring the pot though. Just probing something I thought was weird. Just thought it was strange when you mentioned lynching a townie tbh. Surely you can see why that got me suspicious?

I guess there's merit to discussing the idea in fairness but as I said earlier still don't think it's a good plan. 

I genuinely dunno what to do tbh. 

1 hour ago, Vlad Magic said:

I’m saying feck all from here on in.

Accusations flying about back n forth are not helping.

Ive said all I wanted to say.

I’ll support any group decision moving forward even if it means me being killed as I could be the turncoat.

Problem is we don't know anything right now. Town is kind of in limbo until tonight where we (hopefully) can get a true investigation result. 

Only issue with this is potentially Alim could have been turned.

1. “Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You’re my only hope.” — Leia Organa

Carrie Fisher and George Lucas immortalized the character of Princess Leia with this memorable, iconic line. It will forever be synonymous with both Leia and the series as a whole; there’s no telling how many times it’s been referenced or quoted throughout popular culture. Fisher herself famously parodied the line in her Emmy-nominated guest appearance on the sitcom 30 Rock in 2007.

2. “I find your lack of faith disturbing.” — Darth Vader

If you plan on joining the Empire, just remember: it’s probably unwise to mock the religion of someone who can strangle you to death with their mind.

3. “It’s the ship that made the Kessel run in less than twelve parsecs. I’ve outrun Imperial starships. Not the local bulk cruisers, mind you. I’m talking about the big Corellian ships, now. She’s fast enough for you, old man.” — Han Solo

This oft-cited quote is the legendary Han Solo in a nutshell, combining his roguish arrogance with the fact that he can usually back up his confident words with actions.

4. “The Force will be with you. Always.” — Obi-Wan Kenobi

These are old Ben’s final words to Luke before being cut down by Darth Vader, and he repeats them immediately after the film’s climactic space battle.

THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK

5. “Why, you stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf herder!” — Leia Organa

As far as Star Wars insults go, this one takes the cake. No contest.

6. “Never tell me the odds!” — Han Solo

“You go into a dark room with a bunch of strangers and a good sound system, and you have an opportunity to come out seeing a recognition of your common humanity,” Harrison Ford told Rolling Stone. “Maybe it’s escapism, maybe it sticks to you a little bit. Maybe that’s why you go back, and that’s why stories are important. They’re helping us interpret the world we live in. They help us to have the courage to deal with the complexity of our lives.”

7. “Do. Or do not. There is no try.” — Yoda

Yoda “speaks more toward a person’s soul,” Frank Oz said in a 2015 interview with the Orlando Sentinel. “Performing Yoda is a tremendous responsibility, and I love being a part of it. It is extraordinary to see how passionate fans are over the years.”

8. “No. I am your father.” — Darth Vader

The Empire Strikes Back’s climactic twist is central to the original trilogy’s enduring legacy.

RETURN OF THE JEDI

9. “When gone am I, the last of the Jedi will you be. The Force runs strong in your family. Pass on what you have learned.” — Yoda

Some of the last words spoken by Yoda, they were riveting, answering questions and opening the door to others at the same time.

10. “I’ll never turn to the dark side. You’ve failed, your highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me.” — Luke Skywalker

Defiant, confident. The culmination of Luke Skywalker’s journey.

11. “Now, young Skywalker, you will die.” — Emperor Palpatine

Ian McDiarmid went on to play Palpatine in five of the first six Star Wars films, but it all began with his haunting turn as the Emperor in Return of the Jedi. “He’s a bit of a mystery,” McDiarmid said recently at Star Wars Celebration. “I saw this face that they created in front of me, literally, and the yellow eyes, and I thought he looked like a sort of revolting reptile of some kind — a kind of toad.”

12. “Just for once, let me look on you with my own eyes.” — Anakin Skywalker

(I’m not crying; you’re crying.)

THE PHANTOM MENACE

13. “There’s always a bigger fish.” — Qui-Gon Jinn

Qui-Gon Jinn’s offbeat worldview grates on the Jedi Council, but he’s as charming as he is wise, and this one-liner does a good job of illustrating his monkish brand of humility.

14. “In time, the suffering of your people will persuade you to see our point of view.” — Nute Gunray

Viceroy Nute Gunray is merely a puppet of the Sith throughout the prequel trilogy, but his dialogue in The Phantom Menace reveals the depths of his wickedness.

15. “You can’t stop the change, any more than you can stop the suns from setting.” — Shmi Skywalker

Shmi Skywalker’s admonition has great mythic significance; the forces of destiny are already in motion. The image of the binary suns setting recalls the finest shot in A New Hope, with Luke looking to the horizon, and — in retrospect — symbolizes that their time together, as mother and son, has essentially come to an end.

16. “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you.” — Yoda

There’s plenty of great dialogue in The Phantom Menace, but this is the line everyone seems to remember best. Perhaps that’s because it’s such a signature Frank Oz performance. And, of course, it’s yet another powerful allusion to Skywalker’s transformation into Vader.

ATTACK OF THE CLONES

17. “Well, if droids could think, there’d be none of us here, would there?” — Obi-Wan Kenobi

This line exemplifies Kenobi’s playful sense of humor, but also speaks to his wisdom.

18. “We must keep our faith in the Republic. The day we stop believing democracy can work is the day we lose it.” — Queen Jamillia

Another minor character gives voice to the greater thematic richness of the saga. This also directly foreshadows the rise of the Empire.

19. “I’m just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe.” — Jango Fett

Almost every Star Wars fan loves the Fetts, and Jango’s best line perfectly sums up their mercenary, spaghetti-Western outlook.

20. “What if I told you that the Republic was now under the control of a Dark Lord of the Sith?” — Count Dooku

Christopher Lee’s performance as Dooku is unforgettable, and this line serves as a perfect warning of the devastation about to befall the galaxy in the years of the Clone Wars.

REVENGE OF THE SITH

21. “The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.” — Chancellor Palpatine

Here, we find Palpatine carefully sowing the seeds of Anakin’s fall.

22. “Power! Unlimited power!” — Darth Sidious

Restraint is Darth Sidious’ most important tool; it’s the only mask he needs in order to hide behind his role as the scheming Chancellor Palpatine. One of Revenge of the Sith’s greatest joys is when he takes that mask off — just long enough to show Vader the vast potential of the dark side.

23. “So this is how liberty dies. With thunderous applause.” — Padmé Amidala

Palpatine’s master plan comes to fruition.

24. “You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you.” — Obi-Wan Kenobi

Fittingly enough, the best line in Revenge of the Sith is also its most sorrowful.

STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS

25. “To die for one’s people is a great sacrifice. To live for one’s people, an even greater sacrifice. I choose to live for my people.” — Riyo Chuchi (Season One, Episode 15, “Trespass”)

Riyo Chuchi is a minor character who nevertheless gets one of the very best lines in all of Star Wars. Her struggle mirrors that of Padmé Amidala, while also reinforcing the prequel trilogy’s key theme of leadership.

26. “You are the Chosen One. You have brought balance to this world. Stay on this path, and you will do it again for the galaxy. But beware your heart.” — The Father (Season Three, Episode 17, “Ghosts of Mortis”)

Anakin’s journey to the spiritual realm of Mortis foretells two versions of his fate: one in which he fulfills the ancient prophecy Qui-Gon Jinn spoke of in The Phantom Menace — and one in which he succumbs to the dark side.

27. “Remember, my dear Obi-Wan. I’ve loved you always. I always will.” — Duchess Satine Kryze (Season Five, Episode 16, “The Lawless”)

This is the emotional climax of the entire Clone Wars series. Satine, a pacifist, represents all the lives that were needlessly lost in the three-year conflict.

28. “The Sith killed each other, victims of their own greed. But from the ashes of their destruction, I was the last survivor. I chose to pass my knowledge on to only one. I created a legacy so resilient that now you come before me.” — Darth Bane (Season Six, Episode 13, “Sacrifice”)

Darth Bane was the ancient Sith Lord who instituted the Rule of Two, as described by Yoda in The Phantom Menace: “Always two there are — a master and an apprentice.”

STAR WARS REBELS

29. “The Sith took everything from me. Ripped me from my mother’s arms, murdered my brother, used me as a weapon, and then cast me aside. Abandoned me. Once, I had power — now I have nothing.” — Maul (Season Two, Episode 21, “Twilight of the Apprentice”)

Maul is a tragic figure, despite some of the dark deeds he’s committed over the years, and Sam Witwer’s performance as “Old Master” in Star Wars Rebels is particularly moving.

30. “I am no Jedi.” — Ahsoka Tano (Season Two, Episode 21, “Twilight of the Apprentice”)

Less is sometimes more with dialogue, and this example is a defining quote from Ahsoka Tano. Like her master, Ahsoka ultimately found that the Jedi Order no longer met her needs, but she later became a vital asset for the Rebellion.

31. “An object cannot make you good or evil. The temptation of power, forbidden knowledge, even the desire to do good can lead some down that path. But only you can change yourself.” — Bendu (Season Three, Episode 1, “Steps into Shadow”)

Tom Baker’s Bendu is one of the standout voice-over performances in a show that’s full of brilliant actors and characters. This explanation of his unique view of the Force makes for a memorable introduction.

32. “If you define yourself by your power to take life, your desire to dominate, to possess, then you have nothing.” — Obi-Wan Kenobi (Season Three, Episode 20, “Twin Suns”)

Kenobi and Maul are reunited years after the Clone Wars to find themselves world-weary from decades of war and suffering. The difference, as old Ben points out, is in how Maul chooses to deal with his pain.

The Force Awakens - Chewbacca and Han Solo on the Millennium Falcon

THE FORCE AWAKENS

33. “The garbage’ll do!” — Rey

A callback to Luke’s reaction to first seeing the Falcon in A New Hope (“What a piece o’ junk!”), this is one of the funniest moments in The Force Awakens.

34. “Chewie, we’re home.” — Han Solo

(There’s something in my eye.)

35. “You know, no matter how much we fought, I’ve always hated watching you leave.” — Leia Organa

Here’s one of the saga’s greatest Han-and-Leia exchanges. Anyone who’s read Claudia Gray’s Bloodline knows just how bittersweet their relationship became after Return of the Jedi, given Leia’s duties within the New Republic Senate. She and Han were never destined for a quiet, ordinary life together.

36. “Oh, my dear friend. How I’ve missed you.” — C-3PO

Threepio says what we’re all thinking as R2-D2 finally awakens after a long slumber — it’s a line that also symbolizes the audience’s feelings about reuniting with Han, Luke, and Leia.

ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY

37. “I’m one with the Force. The Force is with me.” — Chirrut Îmwe

The Force resides within all living creatures — not just the Jedi and the Sith. Chirrut embodies that idea through his deeply religious life on Jedha.

38. “Every time I walked away from something I wanted to forget, I told myself it was for a cause that I believed in. A cause that was worth it. Without that, we’re lost.” — Cassian Andor

Cassian shows Jyn Erso what it means to devote yourself to a worthy cause.

39. “Jyn, I’ll be there for you. Cassian said I had to.” — K-2SO

Alan Tudyk’s performance imbues the character — and the entirety of Rogue One — with a great sense of humor.

40. “Hope.” — Leia Organa

Who knew a single word could carry such dramatic weight? Sound editor Matthew Wood dug deep into Lucasfilm’s archives to find all of Carrie Fisher’s original 1977 takes of Leia’s famous message to Obi-Wan Kenobi from A New Hope, and the best instance of “hope” brought Rogue One’s last shot to life, and Star Wars full circle.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
1 hour ago, iantjambo said:

That would be very convenient wouldn’t it? :lol:

It makes sense though doesn't it? We've still got two goons to find so surely we are better off knowing who not to vote for and reach a point where the majority of remaining players can be trusted?

As for the goon/townie debate, it has to be a goon. Worst case scenario we hit a townie tonight, but it's the "wrong one" and then the goons find the turncoat and that leaves almost back at square one. Instead if we hit a goon and Alim finds the other one, we're laughing (assuming of course he hasn't been chosen to replace Sidious).

You have to be wary of those suggesting any other approach.

Tenaciousdandy
10 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

1. “Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You’re my only hope.” — Leia Organa

Carrie Fisher and George Lucas immortalized the character of Princess Leia with this memorable, iconic line. It will forever be synonymous with both Leia and the series as a whole; there’s no telling how many times it’s been referenced or quoted throughout popular culture. Fisher herself famously parodied the line in her Emmy-nominated guest appearance on the sitcom 30 Rock in 2007.

2. “I find your lack of faith disturbing.” — Darth Vader

If you plan on joining the Empire, just remember: it’s probably unwise to mock the religion of someone who can strangle you to death with their mind.

3. “It’s the ship that made the Kessel run in less than twelve parsecs. I’ve outrun Imperial starships. Not the local bulk cruisers, mind you. I’m talking about the big Corellian ships, now. She’s fast enough for you, old man.” — Han Solo

This oft-cited quote is the legendary Han Solo in a nutshell, combining his roguish arrogance with the fact that he can usually back up his confident words with actions.

4. “The Force will be with you. Always.” — Obi-Wan Kenobi

These are old Ben’s final words to Luke before being cut down by Darth Vader, and he repeats them immediately after the film’s climactic space battle.

THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK

5. “Why, you stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf herder!” — Leia Organa

As far as Star Wars insults go, this one takes the cake. No contest.

6. “Never tell me the odds!” — Han Solo

“You go into a dark room with a bunch of strangers and a good sound system, and you have an opportunity to come out seeing a recognition of your common humanity,” Harrison Ford told Rolling Stone. “Maybe it’s escapism, maybe it sticks to you a little bit. Maybe that’s why you go back, and that’s why stories are important. They’re helping us interpret the world we live in. They help us to have the courage to deal with the complexity of our lives.”

7. “Do. Or do not. There is no try.” — Yoda

Yoda “speaks more toward a person’s soul,” Frank Oz said in a 2015 interview with the Orlando Sentinel. “Performing Yoda is a tremendous responsibility, and I love being a part of it. It is extraordinary to see how passionate fans are over the years.”

8. “No. I am your father.” — Darth Vader

The Empire Strikes Back’s climactic twist is central to the original trilogy’s enduring legacy.

RETURN OF THE JEDI

9. “When gone am I, the last of the Jedi will you be. The Force runs strong in your family. Pass on what you have learned.” — Yoda

Some of the last words spoken by Yoda, they were riveting, answering questions and opening the door to others at the same time.

10. “I’ll never turn to the dark side. You’ve failed, your highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me.” — Luke Skywalker

Defiant, confident. The culmination of Luke Skywalker’s journey.

11. “Now, young Skywalker, you will die.” — Emperor Palpatine

Ian McDiarmid went on to play Palpatine in five of the first six Star Wars films, but it all began with his haunting turn as the Emperor in Return of the Jedi. “He’s a bit of a mystery,” McDiarmid said recently at Star Wars Celebration. “I saw this face that they created in front of me, literally, and the yellow eyes, and I thought he looked like a sort of revolting reptile of some kind — a kind of toad.”

12. “Just for once, let me look on you with my own eyes.” — Anakin Skywalker

(I’m not crying; you’re crying.)

THE PHANTOM MENACE

13. “There’s always a bigger fish.” — Qui-Gon Jinn

Qui-Gon Jinn’s offbeat worldview grates on the Jedi Council, but he’s as charming as he is wise, and this one-liner does a good job of illustrating his monkish brand of humility.

14. “In time, the suffering of your people will persuade you to see our point of view.” — Nute Gunray

Viceroy Nute Gunray is merely a puppet of the Sith throughout the prequel trilogy, but his dialogue in The Phantom Menace reveals the depths of his wickedness.

15. “You can’t stop the change, any more than you can stop the suns from setting.” — Shmi Skywalker

Shmi Skywalker’s admonition has great mythic significance; the forces of destiny are already in motion. The image of the binary suns setting recalls the finest shot in A New Hope, with Luke looking to the horizon, and — in retrospect — symbolizes that their time together, as mother and son, has essentially come to an end.

16. “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you.” — Yoda

There’s plenty of great dialogue in The Phantom Menace, but this is the line everyone seems to remember best. Perhaps that’s because it’s such a signature Frank Oz performance. And, of course, it’s yet another powerful allusion to Skywalker’s transformation into Vader.

ATTACK OF THE CLONES

17. “Well, if droids could think, there’d be none of us here, would there?” — Obi-Wan Kenobi

This line exemplifies Kenobi’s playful sense of humor, but also speaks to his wisdom.

18. “We must keep our faith in the Republic. The day we stop believing democracy can work is the day we lose it.” — Queen Jamillia

Another minor character gives voice to the greater thematic richness of the saga. This also directly foreshadows the rise of the Empire.

19. “I’m just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe.” — Jango Fett

Almost every Star Wars fan loves the Fetts, and Jango’s best line perfectly sums up their mercenary, spaghetti-Western outlook.

20. “What if I told you that the Republic was now under the control of a Dark Lord of the Sith?” — Count Dooku

Christopher Lee’s performance as Dooku is unforgettable, and this line serves as a perfect warning of the devastation about to befall the galaxy in the years of the Clone Wars.

REVENGE OF THE SITH

21. “The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.” — Chancellor Palpatine

Here, we find Palpatine carefully sowing the seeds of Anakin’s fall.

22. “Power! Unlimited power!” — Darth Sidious

Restraint is Darth Sidious’ most important tool; it’s the only mask he needs in order to hide behind his role as the scheming Chancellor Palpatine. One of Revenge of the Sith’s greatest joys is when he takes that mask off — just long enough to show Vader the vast potential of the dark side.

23. “So this is how liberty dies. With thunderous applause.” — Padmé Amidala

Palpatine’s master plan comes to fruition.

24. “You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you.” — Obi-Wan Kenobi

Fittingly enough, the best line in Revenge of the Sith is also its most sorrowful.

STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS

25. “To die for one’s people is a great sacrifice. To live for one’s people, an even greater sacrifice. I choose to live for my people.” — Riyo Chuchi (Season One, Episode 15, “Trespass”)

Riyo Chuchi is a minor character who nevertheless gets one of the very best lines in all of Star Wars. Her struggle mirrors that of Padmé Amidala, while also reinforcing the prequel trilogy’s key theme of leadership.

26. “You are the Chosen One. You have brought balance to this world. Stay on this path, and you will do it again for the galaxy. But beware your heart.” — The Father (Season Three, Episode 17, “Ghosts of Mortis”)

Anakin’s journey to the spiritual realm of Mortis foretells two versions of his fate: one in which he fulfills the ancient prophecy Qui-Gon Jinn spoke of in The Phantom Menace — and one in which he succumbs to the dark side.

27. “Remember, my dear Obi-Wan. I’ve loved you always. I always will.” — Duchess Satine Kryze (Season Five, Episode 16, “The Lawless”)

This is the emotional climax of the entire Clone Wars series. Satine, a pacifist, represents all the lives that were needlessly lost in the three-year conflict.

28. “The Sith killed each other, victims of their own greed. But from the ashes of their destruction, I was the last survivor. I chose to pass my knowledge on to only one. I created a legacy so resilient that now you come before me.” — Darth Bane (Season Six, Episode 13, “Sacrifice”)

Darth Bane was the ancient Sith Lord who instituted the Rule of Two, as described by Yoda in The Phantom Menace: “Always two there are — a master and an apprentice.”

STAR WARS REBELS

29. “The Sith took everything from me. Ripped me from my mother’s arms, murdered my brother, used me as a weapon, and then cast me aside. Abandoned me. Once, I had power — now I have nothing.” — Maul (Season Two, Episode 21, “Twilight of the Apprentice”)

Maul is a tragic figure, despite some of the dark deeds he’s committed over the years, and Sam Witwer’s performance as “Old Master” in Star Wars Rebels is particularly moving.

30. “I am no Jedi.” — Ahsoka Tano (Season Two, Episode 21, “Twilight of the Apprentice”)

Less is sometimes more with dialogue, and this example is a defining quote from Ahsoka Tano. Like her master, Ahsoka ultimately found that the Jedi Order no longer met her needs, but she later became a vital asset for the Rebellion.

31. “An object cannot make you good or evil. The temptation of power, forbidden knowledge, even the desire to do good can lead some down that path. But only you can change yourself.” — Bendu (Season Three, Episode 1, “Steps into Shadow”)

Tom Baker’s Bendu is one of the standout voice-over performances in a show that’s full of brilliant actors and characters. This explanation of his unique view of the Force makes for a memorable introduction.

32. “If you define yourself by your power to take life, your desire to dominate, to possess, then you have nothing.” — Obi-Wan Kenobi (Season Three, Episode 20, “Twin Suns”)

Kenobi and Maul are reunited years after the Clone Wars to find themselves world-weary from decades of war and suffering. The difference, as old Ben points out, is in how Maul chooses to deal with his pain.

The Force Awakens - Chewbacca and Han Solo on the Millennium Falcon

THE FORCE AWAKENS

33. “The garbage’ll do!” — Rey

A callback to Luke’s reaction to first seeing the Falcon in A New Hope (“What a piece o’ junk!”), this is one of the funniest moments in The Force Awakens.

34. “Chewie, we’re home.” — Han Solo

(There’s something in my eye.)

35. “You know, no matter how much we fought, I’ve always hated watching you leave.” — Leia Organa

Here’s one of the saga’s greatest Han-and-Leia exchanges. Anyone who’s read Claudia Gray’s Bloodline knows just how bittersweet their relationship became after Return of the Jedi, given Leia’s duties within the New Republic Senate. She and Han were never destined for a quiet, ordinary life together.

36. “Oh, my dear friend. How I’ve missed you.” — C-3PO

Threepio says what we’re all thinking as R2-D2 finally awakens after a long slumber — it’s a line that also symbolizes the audience’s feelings about reuniting with Han, Luke, and Leia.

ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY

37. “I’m one with the Force. The Force is with me.” — Chirrut Îmwe

The Force resides within all living creatures — not just the Jedi and the Sith. Chirrut embodies that idea through his deeply religious life on Jedha.

38. “Every time I walked away from something I wanted to forget, I told myself it was for a cause that I believed in. A cause that was worth it. Without that, we’re lost.” — Cassian Andor

Cassian shows Jyn Erso what it means to devote yourself to a worthy cause.

39. “Jyn, I’ll be there for you. Cassian said I had to.” — K-2SO

Alan Tudyk’s performance imbues the character — and the entirety of Rogue One — with a great sense of humor.

40. “Hope.” — Leia Organa

Who knew a single word could carry such dramatic weight? Sound editor Matthew Wood dug deep into Lucasfilm’s archives to find all of Carrie Fisher’s original 1977 takes of Leia’s famous message to Obi-Wan Kenobi from A New Hope, and the best instance of “hope” brought Rogue One’s last shot to life, and Star Wars full circle.

Ffs that took me ages to scroll through lol

10 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Surely I've unlocked the 3rd artefact with that bad boy! Let me have it! 

I was under the impression there is only 2 so I had giving up seeing as they were found already 

7 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Ffs that took me ages to scroll through lol

I was under the impression there is only 2 so I had giving up seeing as they were found already 

ffs there is only 2 I've just checked :lol:

:vrface:

Morgaro Gomis

The issue is that the goons know they don’t have to say anything other than “I’m not a goon, I’m suspicious of x for this reason”

So we’re not gonna get any more information. Meaning we are going to have to take a leap.

I’d suggest the two options are going for the original goon and voting for one of: Vlad, me, Sheldon, Ian, Dawn or Simo

Or

Attempt to get the turned goon: Alim, Smack, Dandy or Andy. 

(The above is also an assumption that the turned goon was one of the previously trusted players)

Either way its a punt.