• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenaciousdandy

• AndyNic

• Dunks

• Vlad Magic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not convinced by either of Riddley or Alim tbh.

Also Peaky, you mistakenly out of nowhere vaguely said Riddley was good, although it looked like you were saying you trusted me. Said you were confusing him with Andy. How could that happen? Why would you need to weigh in to say Andy was good again when everybody already believes it? Very confusing, but as I said before nobody else is laying claim to the mason role.

Tenaciousdandy
14 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Trying to protect myself from being outed as the cop. If I went full on pelt at stuart then the goons would Rumbled me right away. I investigated Andy due to the suspicion. 

Had a look back at your day 2 posts not a lot to go on, you did question Stuart being so quiet and you said interesting when peaky went for Stuart, so possibly telling the truth

3 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Had a look back at your day 2 posts not a lot to go on, you did question Stuart being so quiet and you said interesting when peaky went for Stuart, so possibly telling the truth

Listen to your instincts. Plus I voted stuart day one - if I was a goon why would i do that?

Edited by AlimOzturk

4 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

I have also explained why i said I would use BS but didn’t. I actually did use BS but made a mistake because Stuart almost always takes number one spot and I didn’t check. 

2 hours ago, Dunks said:

Artefact Update

Once the holder of the Defence Shield Generator chooses to switch it on, it will be in play for a full day/night cycle. It cannot be activated at night.

Once the holder of the Seismic Charge chooses to use it, the outcome will be revealed during the night phase. It cannot be activated at night.

Relevant night phase actions will be taken in order of: Defence Shield Generator, Seismic Charge, Jedi Investigator, Jedi Healer, Galactic Empire, Bounty Hunter.

Only the Defence Shield Generator can protect against the Seismic Charge.

As if it wasn't confusing enough we've got this shite to deal with as well 😂 Presumably the defence shield generator does some sort of defending. And the seismic charge does some sort of seismicicism.

4 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

I have also explained why i said I would use BS but didn’t. I actually did use BS but made a mistake because Stuart almost always takes number one spot and I didn’t check. 

Who are you going to investigate tonight? Don't think it would do any harm to say.

Edited by Smack

Just now, Smack said:

Who are you going to investigate tonight?

Probably sheldon. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
11 minutes ago, Smack said:

As if it wasn't confusing enough we've got this shite to deal with as well 😂 Presumably the defence shield generator does some sort of defending. And the seismic charge does some sort of seismicicism.

Seismicicism 😂😂

Was the battle for the Galaxy starting to shift? Was the Rebel Alliance finally coming together to rid the Galaxy of the Galactic Empire for good? After much discussion, they rounded on their target and headed to his execution.

Riddley Walker

qXvX7xl.gif

Darth Sidious is dead. But he still has the power to turn someone to the Dark Side.

Night stuff please - could take a while :whistling:

Morgaro Gomis

I have to say that was very well played by Riddley. Got rid of goon which is good but it’s a nightmare that it’s Sidious.

Tenaciousdandy
23 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Was the battle for the Galaxy starting to shift? Was the Rebel Alliance finally coming together to rid the Galaxy of the Galactic Empire for good? After much discussion, they rounded on their target and headed to his execution.

Riddley Walker

qXvX7xl.gif

Darth Sidious is dead. But he still has the power to turn someone to the Dark Side.

Night stuff please - could take a while :whistling:

Ffs, we should be celebrating a goon lynch but with it being sideous we can't 😒

Gangwar😅😅 what a Performance😅😅

The people that live in the rural area that I live in would love to have as many cops about as this game has!!!!!!

I've got **** all idea who's who!!!!

Morgaro Gomis

I don’t want to say too much as it’s night, but I think Riddley has won the game for the goons. Can only see an Assassin or Goon win now. 

21 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

I don’t want to say too much as it’s night, but I think Riddley has won the game for the goons. Can only see an Assassin or Goon win now. 

Nah :thumbsup:

It was a day of mixed feelings for the Rebel Alliance. They had cut off the head of the Galactic Empire, but they knew they would likely lose one of their own to the Dark Side as a consequence. How would this night unfold?

image.png.563539633e023aff9156d51abd905d96.png

The Defence Shield Generator was activated in the build up to this moment, but what would it mean?

Obi Wan Kenobi used his Jedi ways to uncover another good player to the Rebel Leaders while the Jedi Healer was playing Holochess with his ghostly chums.

Meanwhile the Galactic Empire were mightily cheesed off, yet confident at the same time. First of all, Darth Sidious with his dying breath took hold of a weak-minded player and turned them to the Dark Side.

Not content on this, they were still out for blood. Rebel blood. They had their prey in their sights and fired off one of their overly-large, clearly small pee pee-compensating laser rounds. Was this the end for the Rebel Alliance?

No. Their target was protected by the Defence Shield. No kill.

7vLT.gif

Boba Fett had one bullet left, was he going to use it?

Too right. With a both a Rebel and Galactic Leader so far, what was there to lose.

a805210526582ceb48ebad570bbb8da8.gif

He popped down the Cantina for a quick beer and whilst he was there, he fired off his final bullet, right between the eyes of his target. But who was it?

4e192c69ebada416cbf527e1c44cf2e56c5242c9

Peakybunnet - Han Solo - has ceased to be.