*** MAFIA: Save the Galaxy

Dunks

Tenaciousdandy
8 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

This is actually a decent argument. IF Peaky is a goon, then the final mason has no backup if he then comes out. 

It’s perfectly feasible that the goons are trying to get the cop or final mason to out themselves. They still have the turncoat in play and Sids special power and so have two more potential goons in play. Stuart may have been a worthwhile sacrifice.

This is a long shot of course. Vlad may even be trying to manipulate things away from himself.

Yeah anything is possible in this game lol I just don't understand why Stuart would be thrown under the bus, there is no way of the goons knowing what one was investigated, so if it was a tactic by the Peaky and the goons there was a chance that Peaky or bunny was investigated then it would be 3 known goons to the cop and last Mason, just doesn't seem like a risk worth taking if I'm being honest 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenaciousdandy

• AndyNic

• Dunks

• Vlad Magic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tenaciousdandy

There is also a chance Vlad is sid so would be happy to take a lynch over a possible assassin kill to reallocate his role 

1 minute ago, AlimOzturk said:

There isn’t a decent argument there at all. As I said unless peaky has played a blinder and got incredibly lucky with the goon hit then he is the Mason. That said I have been fooled before but cant see it this time. 

You have made it look like your defending Vlad there. If he is a goon then that doesn’t look good for you. 

I’m not defending him in the slightest. I’m just saying that his argument isn’t as far fetched as you would think. 

The only person that would claim to be a good roled player who isn’t, would be a goon. If Peaky was indeed a goon, he would obviously know that Stuart was also a goon.

I think it’s perfectly feasible that the goons would try and force the cop and the final mason to out themselves. 

Yes, it’s an unlikely scenario but still a possible one.

Tenaciousdandy

Not a post defending vlad as I'm not sure what he's up to but as I've said he might be sidious 

so my concern is what did vlad have to gain by going against the grain if he is a goon, all he has done is put the spotlight on himself, so altho I do trust peaky to be the cop or last mason, im not 100% sure if vlad is a goon or as I said happy to take the hit as sidious. he is great at twisting and muddying the waters to convince folk as he's shown before when a goon tho

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

The only "evidence" against me is that everyone else who voted for Sean is known/suspected to be good. There's an assumption that a goon voted for Sean as it's a safe bet, but what if a goon didn't vote for Sean? Pretty clear that's the case here.

I just don't understand why Vlad is so eager to go all out on Peaky. Surely he would've been called out by the actual last mason by now if he was at it? I reckon the goons will be more interested in targeting the turncoat just now anyway to boost their numbers so knowing the last mason doesn't matter too much at the moment.

I just don't see how Peaky isn't the last mason.

Morgaro Gomis

I stand by what I said on day one - Sheldon is rotten.

Apologies for inactivity, totally forgot to check in on the thread after dinner last night.

Cant really understand some people’s suspicions on me, but I’m a rebel so willing to be investigated or lynched if it came to it rather than hitting a good role player. 

I’m dubious of Vlads continued push against Peaky but I did post yesterday that the goons can afford to lose one or even 2 by Peaky pretending (although that looks less likely now).

I’m willing to trust Peaky knowing that its possible that he may end up making us look stupid.

I think Sheldon is the correct vote but will go with Vlad if that’s the consensus.

Just now, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

The only "evidence" against me is that everyone else who voted for Sean is known/suspected to be good. There's an assumption that a goon voted for Sean as it's a safe bet, but what if a goon didn't vote for Sean? Pretty clear that's the case here.

I just don't understand why Vlad is so eager to go all out on Peaky. Surely he would've been called out by the actual last mason by now if he was at it? I reckon the goons will be more interested in targeting the turncoat just now anyway to boost their numbers so knowing the last mason doesn't matter too much at the moment.

I just don't see how Peaky isn't the last mason.

Ian looking pretty dodgy to me now by lending credibility to the Peaky playing a blinder theory. 

The assassin is a serious threat to both sides, it's maybe time for those who will say after the game they knew who it was all along to share their thoughts. Dandy seems a decent shout with the Shapes murder and the steady approach. Similar to when he won before. Any thoughts?

Morgaro Gomis
2 minutes ago, Smack said:

Ian looking pretty dodgy to me now by lending credibility to the Peaky playing a blinder theory. 

The assassin is a serious threat to both sides, it's maybe time for those who will say after the game they knew who it was all along to share their thoughts. Dandy seems a decent shout with the Shapes murder and the steady approach. Similar to when he won before. Any thoughts?

I think it can’t be Dandy as assassin. Killing Shapes would be an obvious move for him, surely he wouldn’t have played a double bluff on that one? To me the assassin has tried to set up Dandy, particular after his and Shapes discussions about Shapes voting Dandy due to him always killing/voting her on day 1.

2 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

I think it can’t be Dandy as assassin. Killing Shapes would be an obvious move for him, surely he wouldn’t have played a double bluff on that one? To me the assassin has tried to set up Dandy, particular after his and Shapes discussions about Shapes voting Dandy due to him always killing/voting her on day 1.

Dandy could be pulling a double/double bluff there. Voting shapes thinking nobody would think he would be so obvious. 

Edit now that it has been pointed out to me he could be the assassin with the way he is playing like smack said. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

14 hours ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

This might help, day 1 votes, still has dawns non vote included

Smack Votes Rudi
Dandy Votes Peaky
Sean Votes Boof
Yvonne Votes Dandy
Alim Votes Stuart
Stuart Votes Andy
Rudi Votes Sean
Bunny Votes Ian
Dawn Votes Sheldon
Shapes Votes Dandy
Morgaro Votes Ian
Smack Unvotes Rudi
Ian Votes Bunny
Andy Votes Simo
Vlad Votes Andy
Peaky Voted Yvonne
Simi Votes Boof
Riddley Votes Alim
Morgaro Unvotes Ian
Morgaro Votes Sheldon
Vlad Unvotes Andy
Vlad Votes Dandy
Boof Votes Sean
Smack Votes Andy
Andy Unvotes Simo
Andy Votes Morgaro
Sheldon Votes Sean
Sean Unvotes Boof
Sean Votes Sheldon
Peaky Unvotes Yvonne
Peaky Votes Sheldon
Andy Unvotes Morgaro
Andy Votes Sean
Dawn Unvotes Sheldon
Dawn Votes Sean
Sean Unvotes Sheldon
Peaky Unvotes Sheldon
Peaky Votes Sean
Sheldon Unvote Sean
Andy Unvote Sean
Dawn Unvotes Sean
Dawn Votes Sheldon
Sheldon Votes Morgaro
Vlad Unvote Dandy
Vlad Votes Andy
Andy Votes Sean
Sean Votes Andy

Day one voting.

Since when ever did a mason vote another mason and leave it there on DAY 1???

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, Smack said:

I get why I'd be the assassin suspect number 1 as I've got a pretty good record at hitting a roled player like the assassin in this game but not to blame for the untimely killing of a mason or the credit for nailing  goon either.

I think it's a very clever experienced player tho, possibly Ian 

1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

Day one voting.

Since when ever did a mason vote another mason and leave it there on DAY 1???

Nobody else is claiming to be a mason I don't think? *Twists hand into crazed shape and offers it to Vlad.....*

Just now, Smack said:

Nobody else is claiming to be a mason I don't think? *Twists hand into crazed shape and offers it to Vlad.....*

Peaky is. I explained this in a post above. 

Just now, Vlad Magic said:

Peaky is. I explained this in a post above. 

Vlad is trying to hard to be executed. Darth Sideous protecting other goons IMO

Morgaro Gomis
3 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Dandy could be pulling a double/double bluff there. Voting shapes thinking nobody would think he would be so obvious. 

Edit now that it has been pointed out to me he could be the assassin with the way he is playing like smack said. 

Yep he could, and he’s a good enough player to pull off that bluff but I don’t think he is the assassin this game. Not strong enough to rule out though. 

Just now, AlimOzturk said:

It wouldn’t matter if he was either way though. Darth Sideous needs to go either way at some point. 

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, AlimOzturk said:

That's my train of thought, an assassin kill is no good for sideous 

Morgaro Gomis

I think Vlad is either Sidious willing to sacrifice himself or is actually the last mason trying to show that Peaky is lying without actually outing himself.

I’d be tempted to lean towards Sidious though.

1 minute ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

I think Vlad is either Sidious willing to sacrifice himself or is actually the last mason trying to show that Peaky is lying without actually outing himself.

4 minutes ago, Smack said:

I offered a funny handshake 🤷🏻‍♂️

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, Morgaro Gomis said:

If he is the last mason then the goons got very lucky when they decided to pick Stuart as the sacrifice as I've said already they wouldn't have known what goo was investigated and Yvonne being killed on day 1 proved she wasn't the cop so not a bs investigation, peaky also pulled up Stuart for being quieter than previous(who had a valid reason tho) so could have investigated him as I don't think he mentioned anything about using bs 

2 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Im just a rebel.

A rebel who knows that masons don’t vote masons. It’s just something you don’t do. I got absolute pelters in an earlier game for voting a mason on day one even though I did it to throw people off the scent.

Masons don’t vote for other masons and leave it there!!

Peaky is claiming he’s a mason.

I just don’t believe him. Sorry but I don’t.

Tenaciousdandy

Not sure if the assassin will be up for this but how about we go after another player (I know there isn't much more to go on) and he uses his last kill to take out vlad, meaning if he is sideous no transferring of the goons

Just now, Vlad Magic said:

Im just a rebel.

A rebel who knows that masons don’t vote masons. It’s just something you don’t do. I got absolute pelters in an earlier game for voting a mason on day one even though I did it to throw people off the scent.

Masons don’t vote for other masons and leave it there!!

Peaky is claiming he’s a mason.

I just don’t believe him. Sorry but I don’t.

Somebody else would have claimed to be the mason by now if Peaky really was playing that game.....surely? There won't be a pile on Peaky today anyway so if you really are good maybe focus on something else?

Morgaro Gomis
3 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

If he is the last mason then the goons got very lucky when they decided to pick Stuart as the sacrifice as I've said already they wouldn't have known what goo was investigated and Yvonne being killed on day 1 proved she wasn't the cop so not a bs investigation, peaky also pulled up Stuart for being quieter than previous(who had a valid reason tho) so could have investigated him as I don't think he mentioned anything about using bs 

Yep, fair point regarding Stuart.

We need to get this right as the Goons are holding all the aces when you consider the Turncoat and Sidious’ power.

Right;

Assassin - Ian.

Cop - Peaky.

Goons - Vlad Sheldon.

vote Sheldon

Edited by Dawnrazor

3 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Not sure if the assassin will be up for this but how about we go after another player (I know there isn't much more to go on) and he uses his last kill to take out vlad, meaning if he is sideous no transferring of the goons

And you're definitely not the assassin 😕😂

Edited by Smack

Tenaciousdandy
3 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Ffs I can’t win.

**** it. I’m going back to my original vote.

Lynch me if you think I’m a goon. 

unvote Vlad

Vote Sheldon

You can if all the other roles are gone 😛

Artefact Update

Once the holder of the Defence Shield Generator chooses to switch it on, it will be in play for a full day/night cycle. It cannot be activated at night.

Once the holder of the Seismic Charge chooses to use it, the outcome will be revealed during the night phase. It cannot be activated at night.

Relevant night phase actions will be taken in order of: Defence Shield Generator, Seismic Charge, Jedi Investigator, Jedi Healer, Galactic Empire, Bounty Hunter.

Only the Defence Shield Generator can protect against the Seismic Charge.

1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

We'll have to wait and see but considering I had rudi as the assassin your probably right😅

Just now, Dawnrazor said:

We'll have to wait and see but considering I had rudi as the assassin your probably right😅

I know I’m right 😁

4 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Right;

Assassin - Ian.

Cop - Peaky.

Goons - Vlad Sheldon.

vote Sheldon

This vote vote doesn't count Mr Fat Fingers :ninja:

2 minutes ago, Dunks said:

This vote vote doesn't count Mr Fat Fingers :ninja:

****😪😪😪 aye, thanks Dunks.

Hopefully the assassin realises that be should take out Sidious as could potentially also be turned into a Goon if he's lynched and not assassinated.

I think Sheldon could also be Goon...