*** MAFIA: Save the Galaxy

Dunks

Morgaro Gomis
Just now, Vlad Magic said:

Its on his first post I think on page 1?

Ah thanks. I swear I could remember him doing a separate post, maybe yesterday, which is what I wanted but I’ll see if the first post has what I’m looking for. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenaciousdandy

• AndyNic

• Dunks

• Vlad Magic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tenaciousdandy
On 09/01/2021 at 17:41, Dunks said:

Rules

Please make sure you post votes/unvotes in bold eg

vote Dunks

unvote Dunks

and on a separate line. 

A lynch will happen when one person has the majority of votes, when that happens it is automatically night.

During the night activity please do not post any game speculation, theories etc.  

Night time activities will be taken in order of Rebel Alliance, Jedi Investigator, Jedi Healer, Galactic Empire, Bounty Hunter.

Anyone who does not vote (unless a lynch happens) will be banned from voting the next day.  Non posters after day one will be mod-killed (unless a lynch happens) 

Deadlines will be 9pm at night - based on the JKB clock. Night is automatic at 9pm or when a lynch occurs.

Any votes or unvotes after night will not count so be careful with late votes/unvotes.  

First deadline will be 9pm Sunday

@Morgaro Gomis

7 hours ago, Dunks said:

Relevant night phase actions will be taken in order of: Defence Shield Generator, Seismic Charge, Jedi Investigator, Jedi Healer, Galactic Empire, Bounty Hunter

I know what you are thinking Morgaro but there is no explanation as to how it works.

Also there are some right lazy ****ers on here, scroll back and read it yourselves you bunch of *****.

Artefact Update

Once the holder of the Defence Shield Generator chooses to switch it on, it will be in play for a full day/night cycle. It cannot be activated at night.

As there are no daytime kills, it has run it's course and is no longer in play.

Just now, Smack said:

Also there are some right lazy ****ers on here, scroll back and read it yourselves you bunch of *****.

Also this :D

20 minutes ago, Smack said:

Sheldon was crucial in directing people towards Riddley's filthy lies. Ian and Alim are now both voting Sheldon, sooo...

Goon list:

Ian 

Alim

Assassin:

🤷🏻‍♂️ Dandy? Simo? Goonis? Dawnrazor? 

So he gets trust status and they also get a replacement goon.

There's also the possibility that he's been turned. Why you so keen to protect him?

Morgaro Gomis
8 hours ago, Dunks said:

Artefact Update

Once the holder of the Defence Shield Generator chooses to switch it on, it will be in play for a full day/night cycle. It cannot be activated at night.

Once the holder of the Seismic Charge chooses to use it, the outcome will be revealed during the night phase. It cannot be activated at night.

Relevant night phase actions will be taken in order of: Defence Shield Generator, Seismic Charge, Jedi Investigator, Jedi Healer, Galactic Empire, Bounty Hunter.

Only the Defence Shield Generator can protect against the Seismic Charge.

Thanks Dandy and Vlad. Found the post I was looking for (quoted) but didn’t contain what I wanted. I was looking to see it we could trust Smack.

As I was hoping Dunks had confirmed whether the Sidious turning would happen before the investigation. Unfortunately no special comment so I would assume it falls under “Galactic Empire” like their night kill. 

Thus meaning Smack could have been investigated, found good, then turned bad in one breath. 

I hasten to add that I agree with Smack that it’s likely they turned one of the previously trusted players, meaning Dandy or Andy (as I doubt they would have turned Alim rather than going for the Kill) but that’s just a guess which could be totally wrong. 

Back to the drawing board. I guess.

Just now, iantjambo said:

So he gets trust status and they also get a replacement goon.

There's also the possibility that he's been turned. Why you so keen to protect him?

Why are you so keen to vote for him? There is the possibility he was turned but don't you think there are more likely candidates? And if he was turned, that means I wasn't so I would not be protecting him. 

Vote Ian

Morgaro Gomis
5 minutes ago, Smack said:

I know what you are thinking Morgaro but there is no explanation as to how it works.

Yeah, no luck there.

I did have a look to be fair, just didn’t think it was 8 hours ago and 5 pages back 😂

6 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Artefact Update

Once the holder of the Defence Shield Generator chooses to switch it on, it will be in play for a full day/night cycle. It cannot be activated at night.

As there are no daytime kills, it has run it's course and is no longer in play.

Ok all, I can confirm what I know and what happened during the night.

I activated the Defence Shield Generator on day 2. I was only able to activate it on day 3 (if I survived!) 

How it worked: it gave 3 PEOPLE immunity from a lynch, goon kill or assassin kill. The 3 people had to be directly next to each other in the current player list of those remaining.

I initially activated it to save Peaky however after the days events I used it to save Alim. Well, actually I had to save Dandy which saved Alim also Ian who was directly below him.

So, the Goons (likely) chose Alim however could have also picked Ian or Dandy.

38 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Gotta assume they attempted to kill me but the defence shield stopped that. 

I think that's a given, who would you investigate tonight?

Morgaro Gomis
2 minutes ago, Smack said:

Why are you so keen to vote for him? There is the possibility he was turned but don't you think there are more likely candidates? And if he was turned, that means I wasn't so I would not be protecting him. 

Vote Ian

I think Ian means that he’s a goon and that turning on Riddley would buy him trusted status. Then he’s accusing you of being turned.

I still think Sheldon is dodgy for the reasons I posted on the last page, I don’t see him as highlighting Riddley’s inaccuracies as making him good but I’m generally quite clueless

Morgaro Gomis
2 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

I activated the Defence Shield Generator on day 2. I was only able to activate it on day 3 (if I survived!) 

How it worked: it gave 3 PEOPLE immunity from a lynch, goon kill or assassin kill. The 3 people had to be directly next to each other in the current player list of those remaining.

I initially activated it to save Peaky however after the days events I used it to save Alim. Well, actually I had to save Dandy which saved Alim also Ian who was directly below him.

Very interesting post. Notice that it didn’t mention that it saved from turning, just any form of kill. Dandy, Ian and Alim could still have been turned.

Vote Ian

I didn't suggest you were turned.

You're not half defensive though. Vote me if you like, all you'll gain though is potentially taking out the turncoat.

3 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

I think that's a given, who would you investigate tonight?

No idea yet. Going to give it some thought, read back. Willing to take suggestions. No idea who trust but impossible to know either way I suppose. 

4 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Very interesting post. Notice that it didn’t mention that it saved from turning, just any form of kill. Dandy, Ian and Alim could still have been turned.

Good point. Dunks PM does say full immunity though. Wonder if that could be clarified Dunks? Did it save from a Sidious turn?

Just caught up and no idea what to make of it all now tbh... 

Assuming the goons tried to kill Alim rather than turn him. Does that mean we're down to 1 trusted person? 

Looking back at the Riddley lynch and what Sheldon said earlier then I do think it's possible but now unlikely he is/was a goon at the start. Alim said twice he was going to investigate him last night though so if the goons picked up on this I'd say it makes him a likely target for turning? If they knew he'd come back as trusted then turn him after? 

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, AndyNic said:

Thanks for the save Andy 🙂 I would have thought alim would have been the target for the kill, obviously we don't have any info on Ian so he could be a goon, assassin or the turncoat and they went for him but I highly doubt they would leave the cop alive with what should have been a free kill 

2 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

I didn't suggest you were turned.

You're not half defensive though. Vote me if you like, all you'll gain though is potentially taking out the turncoat.

Sorry if it came across defensive. It was meant as an attack.

If you didn't imply I was turned the question remains, why would I protect Sheldon? He could be a goon, but his actions to draw attention to Riddley suggest otherwise. Morgaro's elaborate ruse theory seems too.... elaborate.

My goon prediction software has you as 90% goon with low low margin of error only 74%.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I won't lie, I am very confused 😂

Question though, what happens if the goons have replaced Sidious with the cop? I assume we would just find out during the next night because there wouldn't have been an investigation?

I'm still waiting on a genuine answer as to why people are voting for me, this is the third time I've asked and nobody has bothered responding to me yet. Votes with zero substance. I knew Riddley couldn't possibly be the cop yet theres still suspicion on me, doesn't really add up. Very likely a clever goon play though.

2 minutes ago, Smack said:

Sorry if it came across defensive. It was meant as an attack.

If you didn't imply I was turned the question remains, why would I protect Sheldon? He could be a goon, but his actions to draw attention to Riddley suggest otherwise. Morgaro's elaborate ruse theory seems too.... elaborate.

My goon prediction software has you as 90% goon with low low margin of error only 74%.

You need to upgrade your software then. Because the stuff your running is crap.

I challenge the town to lynch me. Nobody will try and save me.

4 minutes ago, Simo said:

Just caught up and no idea what to make of it all now tbh... 

Assuming the goons tried to kill Alim rather than turn him. Does that mean we're down to 1 trusted person? 

Looking back at the Riddley lynch and what Sheldon said earlier then I do think it's possible but now unlikely he is/was a goon at the start. Alim said twice he was going to investigate him last night though so if the goons picked up on this I'd say it makes him a likely target for turning? If they knew he'd come back as trusted then turn him after? 

That's a reasonable point.

The thing about Alim is why would he say he would investigate Sheldon but then investigate me? Seems strange as if he'd been nailed everyone would have taken it as read that Sheldon was good. He only said he investigated me afterwards, with no mason to confirm it. Why would he do that if he had been turned? Could easily have stuck with the Sheldon story unless the goons had already decided to target Sheldon today.

Morgaro Gomis
Just now, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Question though, what happens if the goons have replaced Sidious with the cop? I assume we would just find out during the next night because there wouldn't have been an investigation?

I'm still waiting on a genuine answer as to why people are voting for me, this is the third time I've asked and nobody has bothered responding to me yet. Votes with zero substance. I knew Riddley couldn't possibly be the cop yet theres still suspicion on me, doesn't really add up. Very likely a clever goon play though.

I just think you’ve played the game very cleverly. Whilst admittedly elaborate (as Smack pointed out), I think it’s the type of thing you’d be involved in and would thoroughly enjoy putting into motion.

Also, I’m clueless, have little to go on so I’m sticking by my day 1 harassment of you 😂 

Tenaciousdandy

2 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

I don't think the goons would have turned alim seeing as it would be obvious when there is no investigation next night 

Woooo

Could I just say a big 'Thank you' to the goons for taking me out on night 2.

I can only imagine how many theories I'd've come up with by now if I was still alive...and how much time would have been wasted.

In fact, I'm pretty sure I'd've found some reason to cast a vote for Alfie :lol: 

Keep going though - it's quite entertaining (if baffling) from the sidelines.

woooo

1 minute ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

I don't think the goons would have turned alim seeing as it would be obvious when there is no investigation next night 

Well yeah, but the town aren't going to lynch the cop. So it potentially gives them 2 free kills and no investigation to unearth the other. And we still don't know who has the Seismic ****er or what it does. I won't die on the Alim hill but I think he should be suspected. Ian is my main suspect given his repeated targeting of Sheldon and lack of any real reason beyond some batshit theory.

If the goons turned Alim could he not just make up a fake investigation for lolz though since he'd now want to confuse the town and there's no masons to confirm or deny anything!? In fact how do we know that's not what's happened when he said Smack is good...

I still think the goons would have tried to kill Alim tbh so don't particularly think this is what's happened but it's maybe not impossible? 

1 minute ago, Smack said:

Well yeah, but the town aren't going to lynch the cop. So it potentially gives them 2 free kills and no investigation to unearth the other. And we still don't know who has the Seismic ****er or what it does. I won't die on the Alim hill but I think he should be suspected. Ian is my main suspect given his repeated targeting of Sheldon and lack of any real reason beyond some batshit theory.

"Batshit theory"?

So it's completely impossible that Sheldon:

A) Was a goon all along and directed a lynch on Riddley. Knowing that not only would he gain trust from the town. The dead goon would be immediately replaced and the trust list would be virtually wiped?

B ) He was the turned into a goon?

3 minutes ago, Smack said:

Ian was also a proponent of the Peaky might not be a mason line of chat.

Peaky was heavily involved in lynching a fellow mason ffs.

1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

"Batshit theory"?

So it's completely impossible that Sheldon:

A) Was a goon all along and directed a lynch on Riddley. Knowing that not only would he gain trust from the town. The dead goon would be immediately replaced and the trust list would be virtually wiped?

B ) He was the turned into a goon?

I've already said it's possible.

18 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Ive already gave my reasons for voting you.

Just now, Smack said:

Possible does not mean it's not mental.

So my theory is up there with the existence of the Loch Ness monster? :rofl:

Its "mental" to suggest that Sheldon MAY have been turned?

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
24 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

I just think you’ve played the game very cleverly. Whilst admittedly elaborate (as Smack pointed out), I think it’s the type of thing you’d be involved in and would thoroughly enjoy putting into motion.

Also, I’m clueless, have little to go on so I’m sticking by my day 1 harassment of you 😂 

Pointed out something that was obvious (to me) that would be helpful to the town.

You get freedom to play the game how you want as a townie so that's what I've done. In some games I don't feel there's much I can offer in terms of theories so when I spot an opportunity to be helpful I take it.

Also as a general point to everyone, considering the fact that Peaky contributed to the lynching of a fellow mason, I think you can stop looking at who voted for Sean as a means of picking out a goon.

16 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

So my theory is up there with the existence of the Loch Ness monster? :rofl:

Its "mental" to suggest that Sheldon MAY have been turned?

I zinged you good but Kickback went down. You'll just have to take my word that it was a belter.

Morgaro Gomis

For what it’s worth, I don’t think Sheldon has been turned. He’s been suspected all game (rightly or wrongly), would be a stupid move from the goons.

He’s either a goon and has been from the start or a townie. 

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Smack said:

I zinged you good but Kickback went down. You'll just have to take my word that it was a belter.

Not just me then, I quickly checked the news and BBC sport to see if there was a issue with the rest of the season and had caused jkb to go into melt down 😂

Screenshot_20210112-195234_Samsung Internet.jpg

Tenaciousdandy

Not just me then, I quickly checked the news and BBC sport to see if there was a issue with the rest of the season and had caused jkb to go into melt down 😂

Screenshot_20210112-195234_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by Tenaciousdandy
Didn't load the photo

Tenaciousdandy
10 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Pointed out something that was obvious (to me) that would be helpful to the town.

You get freedom to play the game how you want as a townie so that's what I've done. In some games I don't feel there's much I can offer in terms of theories so when I spot an opportunity to be helpful I take it.

Also as a general point to everyone, considering the fact that Peaky contributed to the lynching of a fellow mason, I think you can stop looking at who voted for Sean as a means of picking out a goon.

I actually don't think you would have pointed that out if you were a goon either, would have been a lot easier if alim has investigated you tho, also vlad has went  quiet since the demise of both peaky and riddley considering a few folk thought he was sidious including myself 

14 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Woo

Ditto, went and checked  to see if Robbie had been booted

14 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, Peakybunnet said:

Woo

Ditto, went and checked  to see if Robbie had been booted

Yeah was like ffs what's happened 😂 nothing overly important hearts related on BBC football thankfully, not that they are the quickest to update there page on anything non weeg related lol