All Home games to be streamed for ST Holders

neilnunb

6 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

question what is the difference between  

Premium Season Tickets  and Platinum  ? apart from the price is this seating for the new stand ?   just wondering as I havent heard of this before :rifle:

PR is where the posh supporters sit. Like me.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• iainmac

• Beast Boy

• Gorgie Boot boy

wattie exploited
Just now, Poseidon said:

Premium is a section in main stand on the half way line with extra legroom  etc. Even more fancy than Platinum. I'm sure someone will be long to tell you what else you get with it.

thanks I was wondering :flagwave:

wattie exploited
Just now, Bull's-eye said:

so what do you get that's different from Platinum ?

wattie exploited
10 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Premium is a section in main stand on the half way line with extra legroom  etc. Even more fancy than Platinum. I'm sure someone will be long to tell you what else you get with it.

cheers am quite happy where my son and I sit ,  I  just wondered what you get for so much money but thanks for the answer  :rifle: 

wattie exploited
4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

More room. 

so your paying really for more leg room ?  anything is a improvement on the old stand as that was really made for wee skinny people lol !!!!!!!

16 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

padded seats

wattie exploited
Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

padded seats

my butt is padded enough so am saving some money where i am already sitting :flag1:

1 hour ago, Bull's-eye said:

Usually not much sitting going on after a PR.... :whistling: 

been here before
1 hour ago, wattie exploited said:

Sun in your eyes, rain in your face.

Platinum is where its at.

1 hour ago, AndyNic said:

As long as that game doesn't count as 1 ST game off your 14 games ;)

Of course it will! Loads of Hearts games get shown live on TV but season ticket holders don’t get refunds why would that change this season?

13 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Of course it will! Loads of Hearts games get shown live on TV but season ticket holders don’t get refunds why would that change this season?

Because the benefit of a ST is that you're actually there at the game...

1 hour ago, wattie exploited said:

They wee cheese and pineapple on a stick things at halftime and you’re allowed to smoke a cigar. 

Edited by GinRummy

wattie exploited
13 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

They wee cheese and pineapple on a stick things at halftime and you’re allowed to smoke a cigar. 

will give that a miss then :rifle:

3 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

I can't believe you've asked that. 

5 hours ago, AndyNic said:

As long as that game doesn't count as 1 ST game off your 14 games ;)

Not according to the Hearts Season Ticket T&Cs

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/tickets-and-hospitality/matchday/tickets---terms-and-conditions?_ga=2.114503823.967377552.1601319841-368192834.1601319841

6. Admission
Your Season Ticket entitles you to access to the Stadium for the duration of the relevant match, and to the minimum number of matches specified in the Season Ticket Information. Admission cannot be guaranteed if you arrive at the Stadium less than 30 minutes before the advertised kick-off time...

5 hours ago, AndyNic said:

Because the benefit of a ST is that you're actually there at the game...

Yep get to see every league  game at Tynecastle ...... 

2 hours ago, fabienleclerq said:

I can't believe you've asked that. 

Agreed it was a stupid question no refunds for live TV games always ....

7 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Agreed it was a stupid question no refunds for live TV games always ....

Aye because you can go to the game ffs, BBC are offering season ticket holders the exact same as Hearts. 

1 minute ago, fabienleclerq said:

Aye because you can go to the game ffs, BBC are offering season ticket holders the exact same as Hearts. 

but do they have a ‘maroon commentary’ ...

Just now, Jambo-Fox said:

No it'll likely be far better for free, it's not comparable to being able to go to the game and it being on live TV. 

2 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

No it'll likely be far better for free, it's not comparable to being able to go to the game and it being on live TV. 

The BBC aren’t free to be fair. 👍

29 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Hearts won't be streaming the game in the UK. Clubs aren't allowed to stream their games that are being shown live on TV.

2 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

Hearts won't be streaming the game in the UK. Clubs aren't allowed to stream their games that are being shown live on TV.

That’s a shame .... unbiased Hearts commentary would be so much better ....

23 hours ago, Hungry hippo said:

Out of curiosity, (and just tell me to go away if it's a personal reason) why are the U16 tickets in your name?

My kids have season tickets which I paid for but they are in the their own names so I was fine to watch the Partick games without any issue.

I'm not for a second thinking you've done anything wrong but I'm surprised that everyone isn't required to have one in the name of the ticket holder for a variety of reasons eg so can trace person responsible if behave inappropriately, assign loyalty points etc.

I bought the U16 ST along with a second adult ST to donate to the scheme on here - donate a ticket to future Jambos.  So basically, those tickets are not for any specifically named individuals, hence I bought them in my own name.  They've been allocated to a primary school by the guy who runs the scheme, and the school will then determine which pupils get to use them.  Of course, no pupils will get to use them now as it seems increasingly likely there will be no fans at games this season, and no under 16s able to login to games on Hearts TV and the adult who gets my donated ticket can't login themselves unless they have my own login details, which don't work anyway because I have an U16 ticket against my customer ID. 

The ticket office has replied to me and say they will sort out my own issue, while also acknowledging I'm not the only one who has encountered this issue due to having a child ST against my ID.  My main concern now is that I feel I've been misled.  When I was told that the purchase of a ST guaranteed me 18 home games, I did not think that meant watching them on Hearts TV.  If that had been made clear, then I would have seriously considered whether it was worth buying a ST for myself, and certainly would not have bought another 2 STs to donate to people who will never see a live game at Tynecastle this season, and at best might be able to login to watch on Hearts TV, which would mean me giving them my login details, which I'm wary of.

The main outcome of this episode is that I have now cancelled my monthly FoH payment of £51.  The £20 I pay for my eldest daughter remains in place.  I may resume my payment at some point in the future when I'm happy that I've reimbursed myself for money taken from me under false pretences.

On 25/09/2020 at 12:21, Pasquale for King said:

At least you got a response. It would be interesting if you could keep us informed about how it progresses please. 

And for info @wattie exploited

I chased the club today having heard nothing for a week and got this response:

I do apologise for the wait, I can confirm that your email and others like it have been passed to the senior decision makers at the club, we are currently awaiting an update and we’ll share that with you as a priority as soon as we have it.

Need to talk to ticket office to sort my ability to sign in!

The main number isn’t working - anyone got another number?

Apologies if this has been mentioned before 

wattie exploited
52 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

I do apologise for the wait, I can confirm that your email and others like it have been passed to the senior decision makers at the club, we are currently awaiting an update and we’ll share that with you as a priority as soon as we have it.

thanks who did you write to I tried to send you a pm but it didnt work :rifle:

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, Jack Torrance said:

Thanks for that, not sure what’s holding it up as legally the club has to give refunds.  

wattie exploited
Just now, Pasquale for King said:

Thanks for that, not sure what’s holding it up as legally the club has to give refunds.  

am not really bothered about a refund am just wanting them to explain how they think it is fair to people who have bought several Season tickets while watching one stream really !!!! especially  who have paid for the platinum st ,s:rifle: 

Pasquale for King
13 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

am not really bothered about a refund am just wanting them to explain how they think it is fair to people who have bought several Season tickets while watching one stream really !!!! especially  who have paid for the platinum st ,s:rifle: 

That’s a fair question too. 

6 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

It’s a fair point but I think it’s unlikely you will ever get that explanation because it’s not fair! Similarly someone with Gold vs Bronze getting the same ‘package’ is not fair. And for anyone that can’t access the internet it’s not fair. Or an adult getting the same package as a concession is not fair. Basically there is no fairness whichever way it’s looked at!

I don’t know what Hearts can do to resolve this because there isn’t really a solution that addresses concerns whilst meeting the needs of the business. I guess all they could do is offer refunds to anyone that was really aggrieved. That’s a risk to the business (financial stability of Hearts) if the uptake on that was high.

Lets just hope the team keep wining all season and power their way back to the top HHGH

wattie exploited
2 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

It’s a fair point but I think it’s unlikely you will ever get that explanation because it’s not fair! Similarly someone with Gold vs Bronze getting the same ‘package’ is not fair. And for anyone that can’t access the internet it’s not fair. Or an adult getting the same package as a concession is not fair. Basically there is no fairness whichever way it’s looked at!

I don’t know what Hearts can do to resolve this because there isn’t really a solution that addresses concerns whilst meeting the needs of the business. I guess all they could do is offer refunds to anyone that was really aggrieved. That’s a risk to the business (financial stability of Hearts) if the uptake on that was high.

Lets just hope the team keep wining all season and power their way back to the top HHGH

your right it is a hard one to resolve and its not the clubs fault as what they printed at the time was with the situation at the time and now its even worse am sure they will do something even a token gesture to some of the people who have bought 3 or 4 season tickets :flagwave:

Pasquale for King
40 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

your right it is a hard one to resolve and its not the clubs fault as what they printed at the time was with the situation at the time and now its even worse am sure they will do something even a token gesture to some of the people who have bought 3 or 4 season tickets :flagwave:

Beast Boy came up with an idea to give free tickets to ST holders for category B games in future seasons to bring along a friend and fill up the ground. 

Sorry if it’s been raised previously in these threads. 

What is happening with coverage of the league cup games that start next week? 

Away games I’m assuming will be commentary only, home games are ST holders having to pay for these?

Mihai Popescu and Andy Halliday set for Hearts debuts on Friday against Partick Thistle.

Saw this today on EEN. Are we playing a closed door game against the Jags again ?

wattie exploited
6 minutes ago, Mort said:

Away games I’m assuming will be commentary only, home games are ST holders having to pay for these?

think they are on bbc 1:rifle:

the sub goalie
26 minutes ago, Mort said:

Our 2 home games are being broadcast on Premier Sports. No word yet if these will be shown on Hearts TV to season ticket holders, fingers crossed.

3 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Their T&Cs aren't particularly watertight. There's two different pages. The one with Season Ticket T&Cs makes reference to them being for season 2019/20 and there's no sight of 2020/21 T&Cs. So you could argue it follows that you would assume the old T&Cs cover the new product until any new ones are published - the old T&Cs specifically say your ST gives you access to a specific number of games in the stadium on the dates advertised or any rearranged dates. Id be interested to find out when they updated their T&Cs to stipulate the season it related to.

That aside their literature is full of grey areas and wouldn't stand up to scrutiny.

I suspect they're trying to agree a way forward to minimise reputational damage, and loss of income. I've given them until 12 October to respond.

It's all very disappointing to be honest. I hope they come up with something to restore my faith.

Edited by Jack Torrance

1 hour ago, the sub goalie said:

Our 2 home games are being broadcast on Premier Sports. No word yet if these will be shown on Hearts TV to season ticket holders, fingers crossed.

Games that are being broadcast live in in any competition aren't also being streamed by the clubs.

Confirmed here https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/betfred-cup-cash-boost-more-22612429.amp

"The clubs will also be able to show their games on live streams during the first round - provided they haven't already been selected by Premier Sports."

It would be interesting to know what the fee is for having our game shown and how that compares to what similar sized clubs will make from the game in PPV revenue. May well have been shafted again by this and be out of pocket.

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Jack Torrance said:

Their T&Cs aren't particularly watertight. There's two different pages. The one with Season Ticket T&Cs makes reference to them being for season 2019/20 and there's no sight of 2020/21 T&Cs. So you could argue it follows that you would assume the old T&Cs cover the new product until any new ones are published - the old T&Cs specifically say your ST gives you access to a specific number of games in the stadium on the dates advertised or any rearranged dates. Id be interested to find out when they updated their T&Cs to stipulate the season it related to.

That aside their literature is full of grey areas and wouldn't stand up to scrutiny.

I suspect they're trying to agree a way forward to minimise reputational damage, and loss of income. I've given them until 12 October to respond.

It's all very disappointing to be honest. I hope they come up with something to restore my faith.

Hopefully they will. 

13 hours ago, Jack Torrance said:

Got the exact same reply word for word.

I wonder if Robbie’s comments about Budge budgeting for no fans, meant no fans but season ticket money, or no fans, and no season ticket money (I.e. Hearts paying refunds to those who ask for one).   I suspect the former.  

I get that some fans feel they are not getting their money’s worth but Hearts are in exactly the same position as every other club. H1b5 have 11 thousand fans watching their team on TV at the moment and they were meant to be in the stadiums and also have multiple season tickets to a household Rangers nearly have 50 thousand and both these teams have been on TV virtually every week. There is no easy answer to any of this as I’m sure all clubs wanted fans in by now.

37 minutes ago, tynietigers said:

I get that some fans feel they are not getting their money’s worth but Hearts are in exactly the same position as every other club. H1b5 have 11 thousand fans watching their team on TV at the moment and they were meant to be in the stadiums and also have multiple season tickets to a household Rangers nearly have 50 thousand and both these teams have been on TV virtually every week. There is no easy answer to any of this as I’m sure all clubs wanted fans in by now.

You are right, but none of this makes it right. The crux of the problem is the ineffectiveness of the SPFL. If it was a proper business run by the proper people then there would be sponsorship and TV deals in place reducing considerably the reliance on season ticket sales. Money is at the root of most of Scottish football's ills. Until we have the right people who actually know how to generate income and have real ambition, rather than those we have who appear to be happy to wallow in their own self importance while treading water, supporters sadly will continue to be ripped off.