• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• iainmac

• Beast Boy

• Gorgie Boot boy

wattie exploited
4 hours ago, 1953 said:

For info, Hibs are offering ppv this weekend for accies game at£15 a pop.

£15 to watch shit they should be paying people to watch them :rifle:

11 hours ago, Paolo said:

I wonder if Robbie’s comments about Budge budgeting for no fans, meant no fans but season ticket money, or no fans, and no season ticket money (I.e. Hearts paying refunds to those who ask for one).   I suspect the former.  

Definitely the former.

Just checked the hearts pass link to make sure it was working but getting a server error message? I thought this was now live and would be showing Dundee as the next game or have I missed something? 

6 minutes ago, JI TEES said:

Just checked the hearts pass link to make sure it was working but getting a server error message? I thought this was now live and would be showing Dundee as the next game or have I missed something? 

Who knows, could be down for maintenance or similar?  

26 minutes ago, JI TEES said:

Think you might have missed something.

Just now, Bull's-eye said:

Think you might have missed something.

? Thanks for your insight 🤦🏻‍♂️ Hearts confirmed update ongoing and will be up and running for next game all good keep contributing your input is ground breaking

2 minutes ago, JI TEES said:

? Thanks for your insight 🤦🏻‍♂️ Hearts confirmed update ongoing and will be up and running for next game all good keep contributing your input is ground breaking

The Dundee game is on BBC.

5 hours ago, JI TEES said:

Did you have a VPN turned on at the time? 

5 hours ago, JI TEES said:

I emailed Hearts TV as I'm trying to work out a workaround for my s***e internet and got the below from them.

"The heartspass site will be unavailable until the next home match as the season ticket database is being updated."

Cheers guys for the suggestions seems I’m not the only one and it’s a database update so should be all good for the next game that’s the main thing 👍🏻

Dagger Is Back
On 28/09/2020 at 23:29, RobNox said:

I bought the U16 ST along with a second adult ST to donate to the scheme on here - donate a ticket to future Jambos.  So basically, those tickets are not for any specifically named individuals, hence I bought them in my own name.  They've been allocated to a primary school by the guy who runs the scheme, and the school will then determine which pupils get to use them.  Of course, no pupils will get to use them now as it seems increasingly likely there will be no fans at games this season, and no under 16s able to login to games on Hearts TV and the adult who gets my donated ticket can't login themselves unless they have my own login details, which don't work anyway because I have an U16 ticket against my customer ID. 

The ticket office has replied to me and say they will sort out my own issue, while also acknowledging I'm not the only one who has encountered this issue due to having a child ST against my ID.  My main concern now is that I feel I've been misled.  When I was told that the purchase of a ST guaranteed me 18 home games, I did not think that meant watching them on Hearts TV.  If that had been made clear, then I would have seriously considered whether it was worth buying a ST for myself, and certainly would not have bought another 2 STs to donate to people who will never see a live game at Tynecastle this season, and at best might be able to login to watch on Hearts TV, which would mean me giving them my login details, which I'm wary of.

The main outcome of this episode is that I have now cancelled my monthly FoH payment of £51.  The £20 I pay for my eldest daughter remains in place.  I may resume my payment at some point in the future when I'm happy that I've reimbursed myself for money taken from me under false pretences.

RN, your kind donation is much appreciated along with those who bought and paid for another 20 STs which have been distributed to schools in Edinburgh. My reading of the initial ST material was the same as yours. I expected to be offered the chance to personally attend 18 games this season and if that wasn't possible, I expected a 'credit' for next season. To be honest I wouldn't have taken up that offer and viewed this years purchase as a further donation to HMFC

However, the scheme, in my mind is quite different. It was started as a result of our financial difficulties and kicked off for THAT St Mirren game back in November 2012. At that stage, the focus was very much on getting funds into the club and quickly. As time has gone by, that focus has changed from the conversations I've had with you and the other donors others. The focus since we've been on a firmer financial footing has been about giving kids who wouldn't ordinarily have an opportunity to get to a game, the chance to go to a game with one of their family. It's been about doing something for families where things are tight and if as a result of that, we can help create the next generation of Jambos then it's a double whammy .

I'm no sure what the solution is but I think I'll have a word with the club and see what they have to say

12 minutes ago, maroonsgotop said:

not  sure if I've missed this but is the ICT game on Tuesday being shown by Hearts

No. It's on Premier Sports.

Same applies to the home cup game against Raith. Home league game against Dundee is on BBC so won't be streamed either. Our away games, when not live on TV, if streamed will be by the home team (and could/should be boycotted). Quite a lot of our away league games likely to be live on BBC. The semi-final against Hibs is on Premier Sports and BBC.

Next game likely to streamed by Hearts is home to ICT in league on 7 Nov.

(All above applies to streaming to fans in UK. Different arrangements might well apply to streaming on Hearts TV for international subscribers.)

Edited by Saint Jambo

maroonsgotop
1 hour ago, Saint Jambo said:

No. It's on Premier Sports.

Same applies to the home cup game against Raith. Home league game against Dundee is on BBC so won't be streamed either. Our away games, when not live on TV, if streamed will be by the home team (and could/should be boycotted). Quite a lot of our away league games likely to be live on BBC. The semi-final against Hibs is on Premier Sports and BBC.

Next game likely to streamed by Hearts is home to ICT in league on 7 Nov.

(All above applies to streaming to fans in UK. Different arrangements might well apply to streaming on Hearts TV for international subscribers.)

that's great. many thanks

The Treasurer

I noticed some championship clubs are bleating about the BBC showing most Hearts away games being unfair as it will cost them streaming income. Funny how no one has ever complained about all the OF away games being on TV for years 

35 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

I noticed some championship clubs are bleating about the BBC showing most Hearts away games being unfair as it will cost them streaming income. Funny how no one has ever complained about all the OF away games being on TV for years 

Got a link to this? 

40 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Maybe should’ve voted for fairness and they wouldn’t have this problem. 

Hectormasson
On 30/09/2020 at 14:37, wattie exploited said:

£15 to watch shit they should be paying people to watch them :rifle:

Smashingcomment wattskie,,,😅😅😅🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦

42 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Got a link to this? 

https://www.pressreader.com/uk/scottish-daily-mail/20201003/283390539314949

Arbroath were hoping for 3,000-4,000 Hearts fans paying something like £15 each. So after voting to expel us from the Premiership they were hoping Hearts fans would give them £45,000-£60,000 and potentially twice this season. I hope that any club getting to stream against Hearts will find far fewer than 3,000 Hearts fans being willing to give them money.

2 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

Arbroath were hoping for 3,000-4,000 Hearts fans paying something like £15 each. So after voting to expel us from the Premiership they were hoping Hearts fans would give them £45,000-£60,000 and potentially twice this season. I hope that any club getting to stream against Hearts will find far fewer than 3,000 Hearts fans being willing to give them money.

Article is absolutely riddled with irony. I will absolutely not be paying £15 for any stream away from home, will go to the Hearts bar or find a stream using creative methods..

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

Absolute arseholes. 

I really want to stream the away games and watch them , but I won't, no club is getting a Penny from me. 

Most clubs think this "feeling" we have will pass and we'll just buy their streams and then go to the games and move forward. 

I hope as a support we prove them wrong even for a season or two. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

2 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

Article is absolutely riddled with irony.

Indeed. Remember we had to be expelled so teams like Arbroath could get their share of TV money at the end of last season. Now they have the nerve to complain that the same TV companies want to maximise the audiences they are getting for the money they are putting in.

A part of me hope that it is someone like Livingston that are relegated this season. A team with a rubbish away support. There have been quite a few seasons recently where the smaller teams in the Championship have benefitted from one or two clubs with big away supports. Let them struggle through next season with away teams bringing two men and a dog as support. Hopefully tip a couple of the over the edge.

The Treasurer
55 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Got a link to this? 

Sorry my tech abilities don't stretch that far, but it was in the morning papers 

19 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

Wow. 🤣

18Jambo_dave74
20 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

That is incredible. They should count themselves lucky that we loaned them Smith to be honest.

I can safely say that I’ll not be paying a single penny to any of these clubs (other than ICT) for any streaming services. I will happily listen on Hearts TV, watch highlights etc. 

Edited by 18Jambo_dave74

26 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

This is incredible. 

**** him. **** Arbroath. We should not give any of these brazen arseholes a penny of our money. 

TyphoonJambo
7 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

This is incredible. 

**** him. **** Arbroath. We should not give any of these brazen arseholes a penny of our money. 

Their pain makes me happy. **** them, self centered, insignificant, tin pot bowling club level toss pot clubs. Take your medicine and die. 

Karma is a dish best served cold😁😁😁

Edited by TypoonJambo

heartandsoul
36 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Absolute arseholes. 

I really want to stream the away games and watch them , but I won't, no club is getting a Penny from me. 

Most clubs think this "feeling" we have will pass and we'll just buy their streams and then go to the games and move forward. 

I hope as a support we prove them wrong even for a season or two. 

This

36 minutes ago, andydog said:

When is the penny going to drop with these arseholes? You’re not getting our ****ing money!

Raith Rovers tested their stream today. But who will be the first to try to sell a game to us?

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Raith Rovers tested their stream today. But who will be the first to try to sell a game to us?

Cowdenbeath in the cup possibly. Otherwise it’ll be November at the earliest probably Dunfermline or Morton, I’d expect at least one of those to be picked up by BBC. 

15 minutes ago, andydog said:

Cowdenbeath in the cup possibly. Otherwise it’ll be November at the earliest probably Dunfermline or Morton, I’d expect at least one of those to be picked up by BBC. 

So not that often perhaps. 

3 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

I wish I was a journalist for Channel 4, or better, having a media platform, to give this absolute hypocrisy the coverage it deserves.

7 hours ago, maroonsgotop said:

not  sure if I've missed this but is the ICT game on Tuesday being shown by Hearts

See Premier Sports thread.

Offering 1st month for £1 with a discount code football1.

Cancel before month is out

wattie exploited
4 hours ago, Hectormasson said:

Smashingcomment wattskie,,,😅😅😅🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦

cheers can,t stand hibs   with a passion :rifle:

wattie exploited
4 hours ago, Saint Jambo said:

didn't hearts not just loan a player to them last week ?

30 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

The prick interviewed can away and eat my shite. 

No self respecting Hearts fan will give these wanks a brass farthing.

Tough titties fud features. Now piss off and get ready for a five goal reaming ya prick.

Outstanding 👏 

13 hours ago, Dagger Is Back said:

RN, your kind donation is much appreciated along with those who bought and paid for another 20 STs which have been distributed to schools in Edinburgh. My reading of the initial ST material was the same as yours. I expected to be offered the chance to personally attend 18 games this season and if that wasn't possible, I expected a 'credit' for next season. To be honest I wouldn't have taken up that offer and viewed this years purchase as a further donation to HMFC

However, the scheme, in my mind is quite different. It was started as a result of our financial difficulties and kicked off for THAT St Mirren game back in November 2012. At that stage, the focus was very much on getting funds into the club and quickly. As time has gone by, that focus has changed from the conversations I've had with you and the other donors others. The focus since we've been on a firmer financial footing has been about giving kids who wouldn't ordinarily have an opportunity to get to a game, the chance to go to a game with one of their family. It's been about doing something for families where things are tight and if as a result of that, we can help create the next generation of Jambos then it's a double whammy .

I'm no sure what the solution is but I think I'll have a word with the club and see what they have to say

No problem DiB, I fully intend to continue to support your initiative going forward, despite the disappointment that has occurred this season.

I was among a very large number on here who said they would forego any discounts on next season's ST for only having 14 home games rather than 18.  Now that it has become apparent that the guaranteed 18 home games doesn't mean attending home games at Tynecastle, but rather means watching them in your own home, I've changed my stance.  I'll be taking whatever discount I get next season and will also continue to suspend my FoH contributions until I feel I've recompensed myself.  

What bothers me most is that the tickets I donated to your very worthy cause might end up being worthless, and not just my donation, but the 20+ ST donations you've had from others.  I would really hope that when you contact the club they will come up with a very fair solution, possibly carrying these tickets forward into next season.  

15 hours ago, Jambo92 said:

Article is absolutely riddled with irony. I will absolutely not be paying £15 for any stream away from home, will go to the Hearts bar or find a stream using creative methods..

I am actively working on that myself

SectionFJambo

Is it confirmed the Dundee game won't be streamed? If so are ST holders getting this game back too? 

Of course if the substantive reply about the queries the club promised had appeared this might not even be a question needing to be asked. 2 weeks on and they seem to be taking their time.

In terms of clubs like Arbroath - be very careful what you wish for. Yes you may be able to bankrupt them by not paying for games but if enough clubs raise this concern the season may not happen at all.

Hungry hippo

I'm pretty sure the Dundee game will also be streamed by Hearts. Not ITK but that's what other teams have been doing when live games are on tv.

1 hour ago, Hungry hippo said:

I'm pretty sure the Dundee game will also be streamed by Hearts. Not ITK but that's what other teams have been doing when live games are on tv.

Not sure about elsewhere, but not in Scotland they aren't. The agreement for clubs to stream Premiership games explicitly excluded games being shown live by Sky. If you check out St Johnston TV you'll find that while they are advertising the game against Celtic today it is live audio only in the UK.

I've previously posted a link to the announcement that clubs were going to be able to stream league cup games which again was clear that this excluded the games selected for TV. I haven't been able to find the announcement about Championship games being streamed but would be amazed if the same didn't apply to that.

Unclear whether Hearts had thought about games on the BBC when they posted details of streamed games and the 'carry forward' of credits into next year. They said that 4 games would carry forward. That would suggest that games on BBC would count towards season tickets, but given how poor the club's communication has been around this, who can tell what they really mean.

1 hour ago, SectionFJambo said:

In terms of clubs like Arbroath - be very careful what you wish for. Yes you may be able to bankrupt them by not paying for games but if enough clubs raise this concern the season may not happen at all.

So Hearts fans have to bail out all these clubs and it’s our fault if the season doesn’t go ahead?