All Home games to be streamed for ST Holders

neilnunb

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

The worst post on JKB, and the Internet, ever was...

”I’d rather Hibs won the Scottish Cup than Rangers.”

Nah, many fans across the country hate the huns more than hibs from all clubs. 

Any hun hating hating post is no were near as bad as the shite I was referring to earlier. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• iainmac

• Beast Boy

• Gorgie Boot boy

Gorgie Boot boy
1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Who were you before? 

Hello, tell me the truth. Did you say them horrible words i read here earlier, I have no beef with you , Yet.  Who was i before , well Sven Macdonald once told me i was the reincarnation of Nectan the Great, Sven was a crack pot.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Gorgie Boot boy said:

Hello, tell me the truth. Did you say them horrible words i read here earlier, I have no beef with you , Yet.  Who was i before , well Sven Macdonald once told me i was the reincarnation of Nectan the Great, Sven was a crack pot.

Who were you before? 

2 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

No. The worst was a lot better than that. Voting for Hibs to beat Hearts in a derby.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

Is there something up with you ?

Probably, yes. 

Answer the question tho, who where you before on here before you got pumped off here and decided to recreate yourself and carry on as the same, a bit like rangers did.

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

He was called Tosh back then, he’s reminded of it on at least a weekly basis. 

At least he faces it up on here though. Other than Kimosavi, the folk who wanted Hibs to beat Hearts in a derby all closed their accounts and tried to sneak back on pretending to be different people. 

Gorgie Boot boy

Probably, yes. 

Answer the question tho, who where you before on here before you got pumped off here and decided to recreate yourself and carry on as the same, a bit like rangers did.

Dear me. I have never been on here, i have two warnings already I am watching what i type, that is not good.The last thing i need is for you to be putting shite thoughts in my head while i am brooding on my life over a bottle of wine. Childish mate. I have no idea who you are , ok.

Edited by Gorgie Boot boy

10 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

No. The worst was a lot better than that. Voting for Hibs to beat Hearts in a derby.

I think that guy only wanted to lose that derby if it meant Levein was sacked after it.  I don't think its worse.  In hindsight if Levein had gone earlier we would still be in the Premiership.  Not saying I agreed with him.

Bazzas right boot
15 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

There was also another poll on here and many wanted celtic to beat us in a sc final to ensure CL was sacked, rather than we won it. 

Yip, that happened 

There was also another poll on here and many wanted celtic to beat us in a sc final to ensure CL was sacked, rather than we won it. 

Yip, that happened 

Got a link to that poll?

Gorgie Boot boy
1 hour ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

I forget at the minute , years of damage. I remember little of those days. The Name Allison is big in my mind though, i dunno if i played against him or with him. Roddy Grant is someone i know well. a lot of good players kicking around in them days. 

Mate i completely read the post wrong.  I thought i was commenting on school football.

Tommy Allison and Roddy were guys i played with or and against.

Dunno who Tosh is. 

This may be the issue here . so sorry

5 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

I think that guy only wanted to lose that derby if it meant Levein was sacked after it.  I don't think its worse.  In hindsight if Levein had gone earlier we would still be in the Premiership.  Not saying I agreed with him.

Wasn’t one guy, and it was patently worse. Wanting Hearts to lose to Hibs is about the worst thing a Hearts fan could want. Lowest of the low.

Gorgie Boot boy
6 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Never been on here before. 

:tlj:

You have loads of posts, so you probably feel the right to be on it with me. No need for silly images on this. You either believe me and know i have no clue who you been a member here till recently. Or you forget i exist. No need for you bother with me.

Just now, Beast Boy said:

Nah, not a chance. Wanting Hibs to win a derby? Nope.

I’d have taken a defeat at Easter rd that season if it meant them not winning the cup.

Just now, The Roller said:

I’d have taken a defeat at Easter rd that season if it meant them not winning the cup.

That wasn’t the poll, and it’s a scenario that absolutely wouldn’t ever exist. Losing to Hibs would never prevent them winning a cup.

I don’t agree with Tosh. I wanted the Hun to win that day. 

I also never want Hearts to lose to Hibs ever. Two completely separate scenarios though.

For me, those who wanted Hibs to beat us are worse. 

1 minute ago, The Roller said:

But wanting Hibs to win the Scottish Cup??!

Don’t get that either. Never understand that. Still not worse than wanting to be beaten by Hibs though.

13 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Yip, that happened 

Never seen that. Can’t comment. I was the one who started the Hibs v Hearts one though, so I remember it well. Risible.

been here before
4 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

That wasn’t the poll, and it’s a scenario that absolutely wouldn’t ever exist. Losing to Hibs would never prevent them winning a cup.

I don’t agree with Tosh. I wanted the Hun to win that day. 

I also never want Hearts to lose to Hibs ever. Two completely separate scenarios though.

For me, those who wanted Hibs to beat us are worse. 

Edited by been here before

Just now, been here before said:

That’s not what I was saying. Been told to move on by the mods, but you’ve misunderstood my post.

been here before
Just now, Beast Boy said:

That’s not what I was saying. Been told to move on by the mods, but you’ve misunderstood my post.

Ah right.

Nae bother

Pasquale for King
49 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

At least he faces it up on here though. Other than Kimosavi, the folk who wanted Hibs to beat Hearts in a derby all closed their accounts and tried to sneak back on pretending to be different people. 

Indeed he does, as you should when you talk a load of shite, we take it on the chin too don’t we 😜?!?!

Can't wait until next Saturday.

Scarf ready, Roseberry top (signed) airing. 

Shorts and socks pressed.

Mask sanitised.

Boots dubbined.

Sooks and scrans being delivered Friday. 

God bless you Ann.

Pasquale for King
19 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Can't wait until next Saturday.

Scarf ready, Roseberry top (signed) airing. 

Shorts and socks pressed.

Mask sanitised.

Boots dubbined.

Sooks and scrans being delivered Friday. 

God bless you Ann.

Have you got a Roseberry scarf to go with the strip? If not the Fashion Police will be knocking on your door 😜.

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

Have you got a Roseberry scarf to go with the strip? If not the Fashion Police will be knocking on your door 😜.

Yes.

SpruceBringsteen

40 pages and I'm still none the wiser if I'm ripping off ST holders by paying my 12.99 a month or if I'm getting jack shit for it.

Never change lads. :laugh:

5 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

40 pages and I'm still none the wiser if I'm ripping off ST holders by paying my 12.99 a month or if I'm getting jack shit for it.

Never change lads. :laugh:

I think it’s a rabbit, but I can see how some people might think it’s a duck looking up.

SpruceBringsteen
6 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

I think it’s a rabbit, but I can see how some people might think it’s a duck looking up.

I'd rather it was Hearts season than wabbit or duck tbf. :oldsad:

97652792ef4ba4ca1feafaa2b450ba18.gif

5 minutes ago, Barack said:

Dubbined boots. Ahhhh! ****ing hated Friday nights before a Saturday match, when I was playing as a juvenile.

"You put dubbin on your boots...?"

Mutter under breath: "**** sake!"

Mr Westwater, father of a certain Hearts goalkeeper wouldnt let you play unless the boots where spotless and well dubbined.

Them wuz the dayz

6 hours ago, Bull's-eye said:

:rofl:

There it is.

Could Hearts supporters please stop supporting the club please, it's upsetting the Play-doh munchers. 

Another one... play-doh muchers! If you dont agree with my opinion/go along with budge, you're a hobo/idiot/play doh muncher. Unreal! 🤣

The club have undoubtedly taken advantage of fan loyalty.

It can be turned any which way people want but we all know the club promised fans would attend the first 18 games in person regardless of the division or season. They have moved the goalposts now and have tried to paint a positive spin that in some cases households will have paid over £50 per match to watch the same stream of Hearts v Alloa.

People stating the lack of people demanding refunds shows it’s okay are wrong, it’s a mix of loyalty to Hearts and the sense of inevitability that the offer was too good to be true from the current leadership at the club.

Yet again, the club is taking our blind loyalty for granted and it’s becoming all too common at Hearts these days 

4 hours ago, ramrod said:

I really don't know what some people's expectations were . 

Back in early Summer there was obviously some hope that fans could be back in Stadiums by mid October hence the plan to honour any home games that couldn't be played in lieu for next season . 

Things haven't improved putting the club firmly on the back foot . The only realistic option was to facilitate a streaming service for season ticket holders to the best quality possible. 

It's not ideal but honouring the original idea of refunding every game not played at Tynecastle would have crippled the clubs revenue stream for season tickets next year . 

While not ideal most Hearts fans with a modicum of intellect will see the bigger picture that we are all a victim of  circumstances and haven't been hoodwinked by the club . 

Yeah, the future was uncertain back in the summer, hence why the club offered the 18 match guarantee, to encourage fans to buy season tickets so they knew no matter what happened, they would still get to see 18 games at Tynecastle, regardless of whether that was this season, next season or the season after. 

The club are now reneging on that, which for me is moving the goalposts and "hoodwinking" fans

33 minutes ago, Jason Dufner said:

The club have undoubtedly taken advantage of fan loyalty.

It can be turned any which way people want but we all know the club promised fans would attend the first 18 games in person regardless of the division or season. They have moved the goalposts now and have tried to paint a positive spin that in some cases households will have paid over £50 per match to watch the same stream of Hearts v Alloa.

People stating the lack of people demanding refunds shows it’s okay are wrong, it’s a mix of loyalty to Hearts and the sense of inevitability that the offer was too good to be true from the current leadership at the club.

Yet again, the club is taking our blind loyalty for granted and it’s becoming all too common at Hearts these days 

Spot on. 👍 particularly your last paragraph. 

There is a real risk the club will start to alienate some fans over all these bad decisions, which will cost us season ticket holders and FOH subscriptions. 

4 hours ago, Paulp74 said:

Yeah, the future was uncertain back in the summer, hence why the club offered the 18 match guarantee, to encourage fans to buy season tickets so they knew no matter what happened, they would still get to see 18 games at Tynecastle, regardless of whether that was this season, next season or the season after. 

The club are now reneging on that, which for me is moving the goalposts and "hoodwinking" fans

The future is still uncertain so not sure how anyone can say that they were hoodwinked as that implies that the club had a predetermined plan based on the certainty of how they had prior knowledge of how the whole coronavirus pandemic would play out. They were upfront that they need season ticket money to survive and got mine for 4. Probably like my FOH payments not a financially astute investment but as I am not looking for a return and only Hearts to survive then I am happy enough and if I get a modest discount again next Season then will renew as quickly as I can so I guess that puts me in the happy clapper club. 6 years on from administration and I will never forget how close we came to not having a team to support so show me where to sign to get my cash👍

Bazzas right boot
13 hours ago, kila said:

I'd pay £8 per stream, and £2 for the raffle.

The club already have our ST money, so this would be additional money for the club right now.

Yip, me too. 

I'm not paying a train fair or for food and drink so technically I'd still be saving money v a normal match day and helping the club through this time and getting to watch us. 

Anyone that has paid outright and demanding a refund can run into a wall imo. 

Folk that are on a dd and have maybe suffered financially through covid, I understand doing all they can to save money, fair doos to them and good luck. 

Folk just moaning for the sake of it can also run into a wall. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

41 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Yip, me too. 

I'm not paying a train fair or for food and drink so technically I'd still be saving money v a normal match day and helping the club through this time and getting to watch us. 

Anyone that has paid outright and demanding a refund can run into a wall imo. 

Folk that are on a dd and have maybe suffered financially through covid, I understand doing all they can to save money, fair doos to them and good luck. 

Folk just moaning for the sake of it can also run into a wall. 

You're now advocating Hearts fans "run into a wall"?

Even if they ran at the wall at full pelt & knocked themselves out, I doubt many would come round then say "I'd like Hibs to win the Scottish Cup"!

Franksluckypants
13 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Wait a minute...this Wee team supporting 'Hearts' fan is having a dig at other non wee team supporting Hearts fans for being genuinely concerned about being misled by the board/ CEO?

Beamer!