Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Tazio

• neilnunb

• Maroon Sailor

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Arsenal do an Arsenal :rofl:

I habe absolutely no pity for them after the way their arsehole plastic fans hounded Wenger out, who at least had them playing in Europe every season. 

Hope it continues to hurt them. 

Maroon Sailor
3 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Just as I was saying out loud “pass it you greedy wee fud” 

The Arsenal player should have taken one for the team and fouled Gomes on the halfway line but he pulled out it

Edited by Maroon Sailor

31 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Arsenal do an Arsenal :rofl:

I habe absolutely no pity for them after the way their arsehole plastic fans hounded Wenger out, who at least had them playing in Europe every season. 

Hope it continues to hurt them. 

Was just reading they're reckoned to be in 500 million of debt.

Spurs, over a billion!

Just now, Smithee said:

Was just reading they're reckoned to be in 500 million of debt.

Spurs, over a billion!

It’s that new stadium thing. I’d say if that Arsenal figure is correct then it’s worse than Spurs as they’ve pretty much paid off a lot of the stadium building costs and have payments down to £20m a year. Spurs debt is the cost of the stadium. 

6 hours ago, Tazio said:

It’s that new stadium thing. I’d say if that Arsenal figure is correct then it’s worse than Spurs as they’ve pretty much paid off a lot of the stadium building costs and have payments down to £20m a year. Spurs debt is the cost of the stadium. 

I'd rather have half the debt myself!

13 Spurs players and staff infected with covid.

Premier League game against Brighton and Europa Conference game against Rennes postponed.

Not sure if I'm at all happy with this. They should either play the games with other squad members or be handed 3-0 defeats by default.

They must have broken guidelines to have such a large breakout and if a top half Premier League team doesn't have a big enough squad to still be able to put out enough players, then what's going on?

Rennes are raging.

Edited by Cade

Idiotic red card for Jimenez. Gave away a free kick which he got booked for. Then at the free kick stood 2 yards away and blocked the ball. There was a good 45 seconds after the foul before the free kick was taken. Everyone else had retreated.

Edited by Sooperstar

manaliveits105

Perfect example of how the Scottish refs will use var for old firm

Man City penalty 

non penalty awarded - ref checks var 

penalty stands 

Bazzas right boot
35 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Other than Lineker and Shearer themselves,  who the **** would buy these.:lol:

Tourists! 

It really is turning into a tourist league Tbh. 

Matter of time before they move games to suit the  the US and Asian Market KO times. 

:turmoil: 
At The Arsenal as Aubameyang is stripped of captaincy and dropped entirely for the next game after not returning from a trip to France to visit relatives by the date set by the club.

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

Tourists! 

It really is turning into a tourist league Tbh. 

Matter of time before they move games to suit the  the US and Asian Market KO times. 

They already do. Klopp was going mental about it a couple of months ago. 

8 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Takes some tactical genius by that fella Bielsa to get beaten 7-0.

To be fair they have a few players out but they looked way off it.

Some difference from the weekend when Wolves made it difficult  

1 minute ago, Hmfc1965 said:

To be fair they have a few players out but they looked way off it.

Some difference from the weekend when Wolves made it difficult  

Having players injured is not an excuse, according to a few on here.

Leeds United will go down this season with Norwich and Watford.  I'd love to see Newcastle go down but they will stay up after the Jan window. 

Maroon Sailor
59 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Leeds United will go down this season with Norwich and Watford.  I'd love to see Newcastle go down but they will stay up after the Jan window. 

There is usually a team that drops like a stone.

12 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Think a lot of people the majority of them being their fans thought when they were back in the premier league they would be the club they were 20/30 years ago top 6. 

In my work we had a chef from Leeds was a huge fan he said the fans think they are playing football manager and fifa and don't live in the real world they will never be a Liverpool or a Man City 😂 Sounds like their fans are similar to Aberdeen fans . 

20 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

That could be Everton if they don't sort themselves out

On 13/09/2021 at 20:24, Nookie Bear said:

But his teams get ripped apart time and time again in a way that would have this place going bonkers if it happened to Robbie. It just seems so naive at times and explains why he has not won a major trophy in 30 years.

and he allows man buns in his team :rifle:

I stand by this pearl of Bielsa-based wisdom.

2 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Lots of questions can be asked about how Leeds play. At times it seems pretty easy to play them. In particular when you bypass their man marking and have several £100 million  worth forwards.  

But facts are facts. You presumably meant league trophies because the Olympic Games with Argentina was in 2004 though still a long time ago.

Whether anyone who goes on about trophies (not) won wants to discuss the new Manchester United manager now. 

Maroon Sailor
21 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

That could be Everton if they don't sort themselves out

That would be good to see under Rafa.

Everton have been a top flight club since 1954 but I still think there was something dodgy about that Wimbledon match in 1994 where they had to win. 0-2 down they came back to win 3-2.

Maroon Sailor
25 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

I think it's about time he stops getting interviewed like Julio Geordio

Was at the Palace-Southampton game last night. Have never seen the pubs near the ground and bars in the stadium so quiet - understandable given current circumstances. Though decent crowd at the game. Have tickets for Watford-Palace on Saturday but can't see that going ahead - season suspension looming? Shame as another good game last season. Has certainly been entertaining watching Palace this season - can't remember the last time I said that!!

40 minutes ago, EagleJambo said:

Was at the Palace-Southampton game last night. Have never seen the pubs near the ground and bars in the stadium so quiet - understandable given current circumstances. Though decent crowd at the game. Have tickets for Watford-Palace on Saturday but can't see that going ahead - season suspension looming? Shame as another good game last season. Has certainly been entertaining watching Palace this season - can't remember the last time I said that!!

Palace is doing well this year they done the right thing and parted ways with Roy, Roy done well for Palace I think Vieira will do well might have Arsenal snooping about him in a couple of years though.