• Tazio

• Maroon Sailor

• neilnunb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seymour M Hersh
1 hour ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Even longer than Mike Dean 👍

One day it'll get through that oak head of yours that he's a Tranmere fan and always has been. Although I don't think I'll hold my breath on it happening anytime soon. 

Maroon Sailor
Just now, Seymour M Hersh said:

One day it'll get through that oak head of yours that he's a Tranmere fan and always has been. Although I don't think I'll hold my breath on it happening anytime soon. 

Don't hold it plastic scouse

Seymour M Hersh
1 minute ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Don't hold it plastic scouse

So you agree nothing will ever get through your wooden head? Good to know. 

Edited by Seymour M Hersh

Maroon Sailor
2 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

:justsayno:

Calm down Calm down plastic Scouser

Edited by Maroon Sailor

Bazzas right boot
8 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Strange how the only games that survived in the EPL were the ones being shown live on Sky 🤔

Remarkable, really. 

Maroon Sailor
6 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Liverpool are so Celticky it's unreal. Get all the decisions and for once when it goes against them them they cry cheat.

The irony of them feeling they've been robbed.

They all need to calm down - they get so tetchy

Harry-Enfield.jpg.651178166a219ca2a262b9ef5396bb9f.jpg

1 minute ago, Maroon Sailor said:

The irony of them feeling they've been robbed.

They all need to calm down - they get so tetchy

Harry-Enfield.jpg.651178166a219ca2a262b9ef5396bb9f.jpg

Bleating about refs and the unvaccinated does make a nice change in fairness from Klopp. Usually it's around this time of year he becomes suddenly amazed by how many games there are and moans about that. So fair play to them, they've freshened up the whining 😂

6 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Bleating about refs and the unvaccinated does make a nice change in fairness from Klopp. Usually it's around this time of year he becomes suddenly amazed by how many games there are and moans about that. So fair play to them, they've freshened up the whining 😂

you've missed it, he has already been moaning about the fixture list

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10271761/Jurgen-Klopp-bemoans-Liverpools-CRAZY-festive-fixture-schedule.html

17 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

the clubs have agreed to fulfil the fixtures. they also say that if they have 13 players plus a goalkeeper they are to fulfil the fixture

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59732905

Good they should be made to fill there bench or even starting positions with players from there under 21 and 18 if they have players out. What is the point of having these reserve leagues and players playing in them when they wouldn't bench them. It will give them an opportunity. 

I used to hate when teams would request to sign an emergency keeper because they have injuries teams have academy full of keepers and players they should be pulling from. 

Chelsea wanted there games cancelled but they have hundreds of players on there books that many some don't even have a squad number and 23 players out on loan. 

Liverpool started Tyler Morton last night and had a 18yo on the bench from the 21s 

Edited by Stu_HMFC

The Real Maroonblood
18 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Good they should be made to fill there bench or even starting positions with players from there under 21 and 18 if they have players out. What is the point of having these reserve leagues and players playing in them when they wouldn't bench them. It will give them an opportunity. 

I used to hate when teams would request to sign an emergency keeper because they have injuries teams have academy full of keepers and players they should be pulling from. 

Chelsea wanted there games cancelled but they have hundreds of players on there books that many some don't even have a squad number and 23 players out on loan. 

Liverpool started Tyler Morton last night and had a 18yo on the bench from the 21s 

Good post.

Bazzas right boot
41 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Hopefully we don't have a wipe out before a big game. 

Maroon Sailor

Sunderland fans singing "When the Spurs go marching in "

I know some lower league fans have Premier League 2nd teams but that is tragic for a club the size of Sunderland

Fxxx the SPFL
6 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

I know some lower league fans have Premier League 2nd teams but that is tragic for a club the size of Sunderland

probably just winding up the Arsenal fans

Maroon Sailor
Just now, **** the SPFL said:

probably just winding up the Arsenal fans

Even so 

Feck me

Glad not all of them joined in

Maroon Sailor
50 minutes ago, benny said:

Not all hardly any.

One is one too many

What a fud that boy was starting that song

Embarrassing

Maroon Sailor
5 minutes ago, William H. Bonney said:

Stunning goal from madison for Leicester 

He's scored a few like that - good striker of the ball 

7 hours ago, Maroon Sailor said:

:muggy: English fitbaws a joke.

Maroon Sailor
5 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

:muggy: English fitbaws a joke.

Definitely think it's changing if that cringefest is anything to go by.

Some Mackem's toes will be curling. All 6 of them on each foot

Leeds have 10 players injured. Had to play Arsenal as no Covid cases. 

Maybe just have 1 or 2 Covid cases now. Injuries being taken into account. 

Edited by Mikey1874

We have tickets for Spurs-Palace on Boxing Day. Apparently one Palace player tested positive in latest round of tests (please not Conor Gallagher or Wilf!) so fingers crossed that game will be on. If it does go ahead, think that could be last game with supporters for a while. Though interestingly tickets for the Millwall-Palace Cup game (8th Jan) go on sale to Palace supporters tomorrow. Praying that game will go ahead with supporters - could be interesting!

The live Sky Sports game this evening is Brighton v Brentford 😂

Sky's arrogance is frightening. Ironically viewing numbers will probably be high because nobody will be inside the stadium.

Samuel Camazzola
18 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

The live Sky Sports game this evening is Brighton v Brentford 😂

Sky's arrogance is frightening. Ironically viewing numbers will probably be high because nobody will be inside the stadium.

Why won't anyone be in the stadium? 

1 hour ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Why won't anyone be in the stadium? 

No fans allowed. Or is that just Scotland and Wales? Lost track.

Samuel Camazzola
31 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

No fans allowed. Or is that just Scotland and Wales? Lost track.

Fans still attending in England at present. It'll only be the Welsh sides from the EFL who'll be impacted at their home games. 

Compare and contrast. Watch match of the day tonight and the games on it will have full houses. Watch Sportscene and the Scottish grounds will be empty.

All in the name of political point scoring under the guise of public health.

Seymour M Hersh
51 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Compare and contrast. Watch match of the day tonight and the games on it will have full houses. Watch Sportscene and the Scottish grounds will be empty.

Oh heck, now you've done it John. :naughty:

1 hour ago, John Findlay said:

Drakeford and Sturgeon scrambling to look the most relevant.  This 500 people thing is a complete joke that does not take into account the size of the venue.  Why not 5000 in a 20k Stadia as a fairer starting point?  Its all well and good having complete arseholes travelling from far and wide for the Omnicron Market, though.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, John Findlay said:

What's you point here-

You don't think there is a virus? 

You don't think the virus will spread? 

With  that in mind do you think lage gatherings are safe and won't help the virus spread? 

Do You think the virus is irrelevant? 

You think attending football games is more important than public health? 

Strange post from a usually balanced poster. 

Brighton Jambo
39 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

What's you point here-

You don't think there is a virus? 

You don't think the virus will spread? 

With  that in mind do you think lage gatherings are safe and won't help the virus spread? 

Do You think the virus is irrelevant? 

You think attending football games is more important than public health? 

Strange post from a usually balanced poster. 

I agree we should follow the science.  

Could you point us to the science that says 500 in attendance outdoors irrespective of the size of the stadium is the right approach? 

Bazzas right boot
50 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

I agree we should follow the science.  

Could you point us to the science that says 500 in attendance outdoors irrespective of the size of the stadium is the right approach? 

Could you point to me where the science says meet from all over the country  at mass gatherings, mix, mingle, use public transport, use up health and more police resources then go back to you your local community and further mix is the right approach when trying to control or slow the spread of a virus? 

Common sense for me  would indicate mass gatherings are not  helpful when controlling the spread of a virus. 

Large football crowds also put additional work on the  already reduced transport network, the health workers and police. 

Common sense says large football crowds or any large gatherings are not a good thing

Others Ofc can think different. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

4 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Could you point to me where the science says meet from all over the country  at mass gatherings, mix, mingle, use public transport, use up health and more police resources then go back to you your local community and further mix is the right approach when trying to control or slow the spread of a virus? 

Common sense for me  would indicate mass gatherings are not  helpful when controlling the spread of a virus. 

Large football crowds also put additional work on the  already reduced transport network, the health workers and police. 

Common sense says large football crowds or any large gatherings are not a good thing

Others Ofc can think different. 

Then why have the big shopping centres not been shut? How many people will be in them in relatively close proximity?

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

Then why have the big shopping centres not been shut? How many people will be in them in relatively close proximity?

Economic factors would be my guess. 

6 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Economic factors would be my guess. 

So not following the science or being fussed about public health