• Tazio

• neilnunb

• Maroon Sailor

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Malinga the Swinga
2 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Yeah I suppose both Porteous and Mcginn deserve to be ahead of them 🤔

Ritchie has had continues injury problems the last 2 years at Newcastle. 

And Fraser has had injury problems too. 

But then again you wouldn't know that soo..... 

You should really stop pretending to be some sort of football expert. You know less than most on here and that is pretty obvious with your continued terrible posts 

Ritchie doesn't want to play for Scotland, and Fraser withdrew injured from Scotland squad and trainee next day at Newcastle. That sort of mentality will destroy a team ethic that seems to be working for us. Neither are works beaters and are easily replaced.

Maroon Sailor

Man U fans singing " You are my Solksjaer "

Pricks couldn't wait to see the back of him last week

Edited by Maroon Sailor

1 minute ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Man U fans singing " You are my Solksjaer "

Pricks couldn't wait to see the back of him last week

It’s a tricky one. The fans will still love him as a player and legend but not as a manager. A bit like if we were to hire Paul Hartley and it didn’t work out as manager we’d still remember him for the player he was. (I hope we never do though, lower league boss at best)

Just now, Malinga the Swinga said:

You should really stop pretending to be some sort of football expert. You know less than most on here and that is pretty obvious with your continued terrible posts 

Ritchie doesn't want to play for Scotland, and Fraser withdrew injured from Scotland squad and trainee next day at Newcastle. That sort of mentality will destroy a team ethic that seems to be working for us. Neither are works beaters and are easily replaced.

No I'm not a football expert Ritchie withdrew from Scotland because he was constantly overlooked at a time Scotland were shit during 2019 Clarke asked him to stay with Scotland he said no. 

Just like Souttar was constantly overlooked until recently because it was blatantly slapping Steve Clarke in puss, that he deserved to be playing. 

He even played Marshall ahead of Gordon which costs us big time. 

And now you are trying to convince me that Fraser and Ritchie wouldn't offer more to Scotland than Porto and banjo boys brother. 

Do me a favour nobody is saying they are world beaters, but if both players were offered to Hearts you would be making them out to be world beaters like you do Bob 👍

2 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Rudiger unlucky. Great attempt, great player.

Oh and, Ritchie for Scotland 😂😂😂

Good player but I can’t stand him. Diving drama Queen when it suits. 

3 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

No I'm not a football expert Ritchie withdrew from Scotland because he was constantly overlooked at a time Scotland were shit during 2019 Clarke asked him to stay with Scotland he said no. 

Just like Souttar was constantly overlooked until recently because it was blatantly slapping Steve Clarke in puss, that he deserved to be playing. 

He even played Marshall ahead of Gordon which costs us big time. 

And now you are trying to convince me that Fraser and Ritchie wouldn't offer more to Scotland than Porto and banjo boys brother. 

Do me a favour nobody is saying they are world beaters, but if both players were offered to Hearts you would be making them out to be world beaters like you do Bob 👍

Doing brilliant for Newcastle these guys. Really ripping up the league. 

Just now, Mikey1874 said:

Doing brilliant for Newcastle these guys. Really ripping up the league. 

My English team is Newcastle, there has been massive unrest until recently since the takeover and Howe has came in. 

Newcastle ambition has been premier league survival every year, the club had the heart ripped out of it by Ashley, if they go down I will agree with you on you're point but Ritchie always gives 100% he isn't the best player. 

And Fraser is coming onto a game as you can see with his assist here for Saint Max. 

His defending was bad yesterday for arsenal second goal 👍Ritchie. 

Edited by Bongo 1874

Yay! Another marvellous thread hijacking. 
Anyway Rudiger now doing Rudiger things. Also that yellow for McTominey was ridiculous. More like a yellow for Alonso for simulation. 

Just now, Tazio said:

Yay! Another marvellous thread hijacking. 
Anyway Rudiger now doing Rudiger things. Also that yellow for McTominey was ridiculous. More like a yellow for Alonso for simulation. 

Ronaldo been dropped for a more pressing game if they can hold on then fair play too Carrick. 

Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

Ronaldo been dropped for a more pressing game if they can hold on then fair play too Carrick. 

It won’t work this way though. The average position of all the Man Utd players has been in their own half so far. Chelsea have had ten attempts so far and that will continue and be converted into goals unless he changes it. 

Just now, Tazio said:

It won’t work this way though. The average position of all the Man Utd players has been in their own half so far. Chelsea have had ten attempts so far and that will continue and be converted into goals unless he changes it. 

As much as i don't like him bob/ maybe Carrick is hoping Chelsea get tired and he can do a celtic type result we did at home. 

I agree though risky game as Chelsea always offer something going forward. 

Just now, Tazio said:

Well none of us experts saw that coming 😅

😉 Early days Chelsea still a threat going forward, man utd leak goals will do well to hang on. 

Worst thing that could happen for the game from an entertainment perspective...that's said, I'm not sure United could get any deeper than they already were 

Fair play to United. They've been energiser by the goal!

Loftus-Cheek still too inconsistent imo. Chelsea missing the options of Kante and Kovacic.

Samuel Camazzola

Interesting take from someone like Gary Neville. 

I find it hard to believe but when it comes from a figure closely associated with the club, it's an intriguing opinion. 

There we had the stupidity  of the modern day offside rule. Ronaldo at least 2yds offside in the Chelsea half when he receives the ball. Runs and doesn't take a shot, but Chelsea player puts the ball out and united get the corner, absolutely absurd.

Edited by John Findlay

KeN17

@SaxyKeN17

·

Nov 27, 2021

Dallas to London to Burnley (almost there) 31 hours - no sleep - fueled by coffee, cheese crackers and more coffee. Frigid temps and snow predicted for match day. The things we do when you love your club @SpursOfficial #coys #thfc #snowmatch

Micky Hazard

@1MickyHazard

Hey you guys I’m doing a Ledley King and Michael Dawson night in London on Wednesday evening, please come as my VIP guests and you will have an amazing evening. We will get you person to person meet with the boys and a gift thrown in COYSSSS

SectionDJambo
59 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

There we had the stupidity  of the modern day offside rule. Ronaldo at least 2yds offside in the Chelsea half when he receives the ball. Runs and doesn't take a shot, but Chelsea player puts the ball out and united get the corner, absolutely absurd.

It was stupid. That surely can’t be how that amendment to the offside rule is intended to run. Once the move is over, the attacking team cannot be allowed to gain any advantage from such an obvious offside decision being deferred until the move is over.

Unless the linesman actually thought Ronaldo was onside, which would also be crazy.

Maroon Sailor
4 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

It was stupid. That surely can’t be how that amendment to the offside rule is intended to run. Once the move is over, the attacking team cannot be allowed to gain any advantage from such an obvious offside decision being deferred until the move is over.

Unless the linesman actually thought Ronaldo was onside, which would also be crazy.

I thought the flag would go up after the ball went dead 

That was a decent argument between Keane, Carragher.    Arguing whether Ronaldo should be on the bench, off the bench, at the club at all.   👍

1 hour ago, Maroon Sailor said:

20211128_225922.jpg

Until someone dragged up the tweets that that individual had implored Spurs to get rid of Kane

5 hours ago, HMFC01 said:

That was a decent argument between Keane, Carragher.    Arguing whether Ronaldo should be on the bench, off the bench, at the club at all.   👍

Best days may be over but still their best forward this season.

Rashford when was the last time he played consistently well.

6 hours ago, BM1874 said:

Until someone dragged up the tweets that that individual had implored Spurs to get rid of Kane

Ha. Hopefully he retracted the offer. 

Here's the argument about Ronaldo. 

There is a longer bit before which was talking about jobs for the boys.

Edited by HMFC01

Bazzas right boot
39 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

Here's the argument about Ronaldo. 

There is a longer bit before which was talking about jobs for the boys.

Keane talks shite. 

Can't follow a coherent or logical argument. 

Guy is quite funny but for someone with his experience and his quality on the pitch he just talks shite. 

The Old Tolbooth

Carragher bossed that argument there, he was bang on the cash for me, Keane paddles in deep water without a life jacket and is a knob! 

On the plus side, Chelsea dropped points, the league is absolutely wide open, and it's going to be a cracking title race. 

Maroon Sailor
2 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Carragher bossed that argument there, he was bang on the cash for me, Keane paddles in deep water without a life jacket and is a knob! 

On the plus side, Chelsea dropped points, the league is absolutely wide open, and it's going to be a cracking title race. 

Keane goes on about jobs for the boys but he is very reluctant to stick the boot in to his old muckers like Bruce, Ole and Ronaldo.

Then he has the temerity to say it was probably the right thing for Ole to go despite protecting him all the time.

Likes to take the easy way out and blame the players rather than offend an ex team-mate.

The Old Tolbooth
8 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Keane goes on about jobs for the boys but he is very reluctant to stick the boot in to his old muckers like Bruce, Ole and Ronaldo.

Then he has the temerity to say it was probably the right thing for Ole to go despite protecting him all the time.

Likes to take the easy way out and blame the players rather than offend an ex team-mate.

Totally agree with that, when he goes on about jobs for the boys, he's exactly that! 

28 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

i dont like carragher but he was spot on with his analysis. i would have liked have heard what JFH thought but keane anytime JFH started to say anything talked over him