English Premier League.

maroonlegions

6 hours ago, JackLadd said:

SG even money for the Villa job. How much compo would Sevco get?

Love to see him leave Rangers, And see what he can do on a bigger scale at a bigger club.  I have a mate who is a Rangers season ticket holder he can’t praise Gerrard enough on what he’s done at Rangers. Won 1 trophy in 9 and stopped Celtic 10 in a row Celtic worst season in the last 10 also with no crowds. 😂 The signings Gerrard has made for Rangers too would they get a game in the premier league? Maybe the Captain and the CB Goldson I’d reckon maybe Kent when fit. 

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Tazio

• neilnunb

• Maroon Sailor

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I P Knightley
1 hour ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Love to see him leave Rangers, And see what he can do on a bigger scale at a bigger club.  I have a mate who is a Rangers season ticket holder he can’t praise Gerrard enough on what he’s done at Rangers. Won 1 trophy in 9 and stopped Celtic 10 in a row Celtic worst season in the last 10 also with no crowds. 😂 The signings Gerrard has made for Rangers too would they get a game in the premier league? Maybe the Captain and the CB Goldson I’d reckon maybe Kent when fit. 

...in the same period when St Johnstone won two trophies.

3 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

...in the same period when St Johnstone won two trophies.

Exactly! 

If Rangers won the last 3 Scottish cups and 3 league cups but Celtic won 10 in a row would Rangers fans still see him as some sort of legend. - If Celtic last season had a Brendan Rodgers side from his first or second season at Celtic they Celtic would of won the league last year. 

5 hours ago, IronJambo said:

Does ok in Scotland with the 2nd highest budget (or highest?) in the league. Can't wait till he gets a job in the premier league, he'll get chewed up and spat out.

But Michael Beale could sort out the Villa squad. It's a talented squad and it might not take that much. 

And he's the main man in the partnership.

Pasquale for King
17 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

Hearts 3rd in SPL 

Irons 3rd in EPL

2 cracking games this weekend 

Ive missed both due to work 

Maybe I should just stop watching 😀

Or stop working 😜

Visiting Seagull
On 06/11/2021 at 19:37, Mikey1874 said:

Good point for Brighton. 

You must be joking! Or badly out of touch - top seven team with a chance to go 5th. disastrously drops two points at home against bottom of the table relegation fodder, and you think that is a good result?

Would that be like your 'good result' when you drew at home with Dundee a couple of weeks back?

28 minutes ago, Visiting Seagull said:

You must be joking! Or badly out of touch - top seven team with a chance to go 5th. disastrously drops two points at home against bottom of the table relegation fodder, and you think that is a good result?

Would that be like your 'good result' when you drew at home with Dundee a couple of weeks back?

Maybe a reason mate?  Top 7 in the sense of the current situation but you think you are top 7 over a season?   It’ll be a magnificent season if you do but you’ve struggled in most seasons and toiled for goals previously. 

Hats off if this is your side blossoming but I’d maybe wait and see. 

8 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

But Michael Beale could sort out the Villa squad. It's a talented squad and it might not take that much. 

And he's the main man in the partnership.

Losing the hairband guy has hit them hard. They're not getting free kicks for nothing anymore and nobodies creating chances for them. They're lost without him.

On 06/11/2021 at 13:28, Maroon Sailor said:

The 2nd goal was pathetic to concede. Anybody would be fuming at conceding a goal like that. 

It's as if they are not bothered

From the very start after Ronaldo had the terrible pass.

1 hour ago, Visiting Seagull said:

Brighton are struggling bud. Not a single win in 7 matches. They had a cracking start but if they didn't already have 17 points they'd be looking towards a relegation battle. At it is, they'll be lucky to finish 15th.

Maroon Sailor
7 minutes ago, benny said:

From the very start after Ronaldo had the terrible pass.

That's unreal

No closing down, no pressure on the ball, no tackles - just have the ball, do what you want with it and just have a goal just before half-time if you want 🤣 

13 hours ago, Maroon Sailor said:

That's unreal

No closing down, no pressure on the ball, no tackles - just have the ball, do what you want with it and just have a goal just before half-time if you want 🤣 

One/two with Bernado and Cancelo to finish off the move.😄

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Jamhammer said:

21 months mate. (But who’s counting?)

Brilliant, will be here in no time 👍🏽

Pasquale for King

Dodgy Billionaire Daniel Kretinsky completes his purchase of 27% of the shares in West Ham, as Sparta Prague owner I wonder what guys like Ogbonna and Antonio think about it?

3 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Dodgy Billionaire Daniel Kretinsky completes his purchase of 27% of the shares in West Ham, as Sparta Prague owner I wonder what guys like Ogbonna and Antonio think about it?

What's he done.

3 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

I honestly don’t know much about the guy but, general feeling on KUMB is it’s a positive thing.

Certainly more than those PAI clowns.

The whole racism thing is another element I suppose 

15 minutes ago, benny said:

What's he done.

i would assume it is sparta prague fans have been accused (possibly fined/sanctioned) of racism eg the glen kamara stuff

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, benny said:

What's he done.

He’s a billionaire, you don’t get that much money without ripping someone off. 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Jamhammer said:

I honestly don’t know much about the guy but, general feeling on KUMB is it’s a positive thing.

Certainly more than those PAI clowns.

The whole racism thing is another element I suppose 

He’s not dismembered anyone I suppose. 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, milky_26 said:

i would assume it is sparta prague fans have been accused (possibly fined/sanctioned) of racism eg the glen kamara stuff

They appealed a stadium ban to let kids in and they racially abused the Rangers players too 🤦🏽

Footballfirst

The EPL has just signed a 6 year deal with NBC worth $2.6bn just for their US coverage.  I'm surprised that Amazon was priced out the deal.

Edited by Footballfirst

22 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

The EPL has just signed a 6 year deal with NBC worth $2.6bn just for their US coverage.  I'm surprised that Amazon was priced out the deal.

Surprised Doncaster never knicked in there to offer the SPL for a crate of Bud,a bag if Donuts and a signed Obahma print. Chance missed.

On 18/11/2021 at 21:00, Footballfirst said:

Absolutely ****ing mental

2 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Wow Arsenal are awful 😂

Mentally very fragile it appears. They were doing ok but as soon as the 2nd went in they dissolved. 

Edited by Tazio

4 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Mentally very fragile it appears. They were doing ok but as soon as the 2nd went in they dissolved. 

Defensively fragile too, and toothless up front. First half wasn't too bad but even then, Ramsdale was forced into some good stops to keep them in it.

Kamikaze, bomb-scare type stuff at the back. Trying to play out from deep without any players with the positional awareness or technical ability to do so. They've not laid a glove on Liverpool. Second half is one of the worst EPL performances I've seen in a long, long time.