English Premier League.

maroonlegions

2 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

What's you point here-

You don't think there is a virus? 

You don't think the virus will spread? 

With  that in mind do you think lage gatherings are safe and won't help the virus spread? 

Do You think the virus is irrelevant? 

You think attending football games is more important than public health? 

Strange post from a usually balanced poster. 

Nothing strange about the post whatsoever. Do you think attending Boxing Day sales is more important than public health?

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Tazio

• neilnunb

• Maroon Sailor

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Nothing strange about the post whatsoever. Do you think attending Boxing Day sales is more important than public health?

No. 

Bazzas right boot
25 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

So not following the science or being fussed about public health

Definitely not following the science or being in the interest of public Health. 

Agreed. 

That is why the football decision is correct. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

4 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Definitely not following the science or being in the interest of public Health. 

Agreed. 

That is why the football decision is correct. 

Not its not correct, not this time.

I cant help but feel the cock ups by the OF last year still bug the FM. And we're all suffering 

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, Rockwell said:

Then why are they still allowing shopping malls and markets to be unrestricted.

Economic factors. 

It's really not that difficult to work out. 

Shed discussion anyway. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

22 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

I cant help but feel the cock ups by the OF last year still bug the FM. And we're all suffering 

The problem here is they won't enforce existing rules and exclude the maskless and unvaccinated who are making it worse for everyone else.

Those examples of Sevco supporters in lockdown showed the SG won't act and just creates more rules to punish us instead.

Edited by frankblack

1 minute ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Man City coasting and opening up the gap at the top. Suspect they could have this title wrapped up at a canter. 

Leicester have gone to pieces since their manager was touted for the Man Utd job. 

Samuel Camazzola
7 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Leicester have gone to pieces since their manager was touted for the Man Utd job. 

A couple more defeats and an early cup exit could result in a premature end to Brenda's time there. 

Edited by Samuel Camazzola

8 hours ago, DG_HMFC said:

No fans allowed. Or is that just Scotland and Wales? Lost track.

SG hates football … the Welsh……

15 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Zaha off at White Hart Lane. Can’t stand the boy, he seems to constantly play on the edge of what’s acceptable and moans his way through every game. 

He is a very petulant/spoiled brat player.

I'm surprised he has not had more Red cards in his career.

Samuel Camazzola
53 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

A couple more defeats and an early cup exit could result in a premature end to Brenda's time there. 

1 hour ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Man City coasting and opening up the gap at the top. Suspect they could have this title wrapped up at a canter. 

👀 

57 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Brighton’s stadium looking as empty as Easter Road, wtf?!  Terrible kick off time mind you. 

Nothing to do with restrictions I take it? 

Thought exactly the same myself. Pretty entertaining game with a half empty ground. 

1 hour ago, indianajones said:

Nothing to do with restrictions I take it? 

Thought exactly the same myself. Pretty entertaining game with a half empty ground. 

No rail service not helping.

2 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

I noticed Gary McAllister did Villa’s interview on MOTD.  Is Gerrard still refusing to talk to BBC?

Covid isolating. 

21 hours ago, Tazio said:

Zaha off at White Hart Lane. Can’t stand the boy, he seems to constantly play on the edge of what’s acceptable and moans his way through every game. 

Stupid challenge for his second yellow - though game was probably lost by that time anyway. Still haven't seen Palace score a goal at Spurs since we were promoted in 2013. Need to get something from the game against Norwich tomorrow. Seemed strange attending the game at full capacity then watching Hearts highlights with an almost empty stadium. Thank you Hearts for cheering me up yesterday!

13 hours ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

I noticed Gary McAllister did Villa’s interview on MOTD.  Is Gerrard still refusing to talk 

Gerrard tested positive for Covid.

6 minutes ago, EagleJambo said:

Stupid challenge for his second yellow - though game was probably lost by that time anyway. Still haven't seen Palace score a goal at Spurs since we were promoted in 2013. Need to get something from the game against Norwich tomorrow. Seemed strange attending the game at full capacity then watching Hearts highlights with an almost empty stadium. Thank you Hearts for cheering me up yesterday!

Just over 40,000 yesterday and 46,000 v Liverpool.

Strange.

17 hours ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

What a bizarre comment.

Bizarre behaviour … Drakeford & Sturgeon ‘jumped the gun’ from an aligned UK position just to show they had the power. Scottish Football fans suffer, again!
Scottish vaccination booster programme suspended at Christmas…… meanwhile the EPL, EFL, National Leagues and below party on!

And we continue to dream of beating the Hibees on NYD!

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Bizarre behaviour … Drakeford & Sturgeon ‘jumped the gun’ from an aligned UK position just to show they had the power. Scottish Football fans suffer, again!
Scottish vaccination booster programme suspended at Christmas…… meanwhile the EPL, EFL, National Leagues and below party on!

And we continue to dream of beating the Hibees on NYD!

It’s terrible.

Why do we put up with it?

3 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

I actually feel embarrassed for Man U fans everywhere.

They are so bad. 

When I worked at the short lived local TV station in Stirling, the regional director for Perth and Stirling stations was a Scottish Man Utd fan. He shared his season ticket with 3 other folk apparently and didn't have a Scottish team, but used to try and take great delight in ripping me for supporting Hearts.  Boy was a total and utter arrogant smarmy bellend, so I used to give him it tight back about following a real team, and not being a plastic glory hunter, how he could keep his pretend joy and he'd never be able to understand the real emotion of following a team week in week out, or get me to trade his clubs bought titles for my solitary Scottish Cup win in 98. Used to get right under his skin, to the point he'd properly threaten me with the sack. He hated it even more when one of the reporters from London, who was a Gooner, started getting in on it when Wenger had them winning the EPL. 

So far that reason alone, I hope that fud, and all those other similar glory hunting tosspots suffer extreme embarrassment. 

Maroon Sailor
7 minutes ago, FWJ said:

It wasn’t the best game but Newcastle the better on the night.

1-1 FT

You must have been watching a different game

26 attempts at goal

Thought it was pretty entertaining

39 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

You must have been watching a different game

26 attempts at goal

Thought it was pretty entertaining

Maybe I just wasn’t in the mood. Thought it was ok, but only ok.  Hadn’t realised that there were that many attempts TBH