English Premier League.

maroonlegions

Another nice goal. In a poor game 2 moments of quality. 

Ronaldo and Cavani might have potential playing together. 

Edited by Mikey1874

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Tazio

• neilnunb

• Maroon Sailor

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Mighty Thor

Down at Newcastle v Chelsea today. 

Chelsea had all the ball but a bit like Hearts rarely threatened the goal.

3-0 didn't flatter them but it was a sore watch.

Newcastle are relegation fodder all day long without the terrorist dough. 

Went to NUFC v Chelsea today.

First half had me pining for the Spl, it was awful.

Second half was total control from Chelsea, and I mean total.

Kante was the only player on show worth his wages.

NUFC need a new squad, not just a team.

1 hour ago, King prawn said:

No idea how Billy Gilmour doesn’t get a game for Norwich 

Norwich don't play in the area Billy Gilmour covers. They have 5 in midfield though you wonder what the point of that is because they need more quality up front. Matthias Norman another loan player (Norwegian player on loan from Russian club Rostov) looks to be the player most like Gilmour's position, and he is actually pretty decent to be fair. 

HeartsandonlyHearts
1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Joe Lewis playing for Norwich 

We didn’t have any shots like that yesterday  to test him. ☹️

Score line flattered the Irons a bit but players busting a gut to get forward at 2-1 up in the 80th minute will do for me. Luvvly jubbly

19 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

David Moyes ripping the cliché of "never going back" to shreds

Davie Moyes proving just what a manager he is! Get a team and mould them into a collection of players who care for each other and build a team spirit.

4 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Score line flattered the Irons a bit but players busting a gut to get forward at 2-1 up in the 80th minute will do for me. Luvvly jubbly

You watched a different game to me they were way ahead of Villa and Villa were very luck not to have two off that must be review stand out red card that went totally un punished... forearm across the mush red every day of the week!

Both of David Cameron's football teams in action today

:look:

*he lied about being a football fan and couldn't remember which journalist he told what. Told two different papers that he supported West Ham and Aston Villa.

10 minutes ago, Cade said:

Both of David Cameron's football teams in action today

:look:

*he lied about being a football fan and couldn't remember which journalist he told what. Told two different papers that he supported West Ham and Aston Villa.

Villa can have him

1 hour ago, jock _turd said:

You watched a different game to me they were way ahead of Villa and Villa were very luck not to have two off that must be review stand out red card that went totally un punished... forearm across the mush red every day of the week!

TBH that was more of a red than the red. Villa, even with 10 we’re still right in it till the West Ham 3rd

Malinga the Swinga
Just now, Mikey1874 said:

Barnsley have just sacked their head coach too. He was the messiah last season.

They could always appoint a certain German manager who was there before.

Malinga the Swinga
48 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Tottenham have a chance to get things right again. 

Levy looking to divert attention from the woeful job, on the playing side, he is overseeing.

Never his responsibility or fault.

SectionDJambo
6 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Levy looking to divert attention from the woeful job, on the playing side, he is overseeing.

Never his responsibility or fault.

His decision to sack Pochettino, then hire Mourinho and Nuno. 3 decisions in a short space of time that have been disastrous for Spurs. He also has a very unhappy star player in Kane.

Levy has had a reputation of being a hard negotiator which is forming into a look of being someone an employee cannot trust and his employer cannot be confident in anymore.

Maroon Sailor
4 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Tottenham are tinpot. 

Norwich should sack Farke and go for Nuno.

If they sack Farke I wouldn't be surprised if they went for an ex player of theirs that is partial to the odd kebab or 2

Maroon Sailor
4 minutes ago, Garrincha said:

Thought Ian Catho might be put in temporary charge, but no, he’s been sacked too. 

He should get a refund on his laptop

3 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Have you seen Spurs this season? 

Certainly have. They are dire. He deserved his books but he wasn't helped in the fact he was 4th or 5th choice, Kane doesn't want to be there and looks unfit and uninterested. 

A couple of seasons flirting with top 4 and a run in the CL and they have ideas above their station. 

Oh dear. Blanket coverage of the North London Hibs for the next few days. Hate the bias toward them. 

"Flair, swashbuckling, the right way..." 🤮

Gies me the boak.

12 minutes ago, martoon said:

Oh dear. Blanket coverage of the North London Hibs for the next few days. Hate the bias toward them. 

Gies me the boak.

Spurs 2 league cups in 30 years and they think they're a superleague team. :lol:

At least Sours have shown some balls...meanwhile, that joker Farke still sits in his post despite 2 points from the last 60 in the Premiership.

🤬🤡🤬

Sky Italy reporting Conte has been offered an 18 month deal. That’s about as long as he lasts at a club before getting bored so should work out. 

Pasquale for King
20 minutes ago, martoon said:

Gies me the boak.

It’s a joke, even under Pocchetino they sat back then hit teams on the break, usually in devastating fashion and scored two or three in quick succession.

Finished second twice but never really in the hunt, and didn’t lay a glove on Liverpool in the CL final. Landed on his feet at PSG but can’t see him lasting long there either. 
Totally overrated club, as you have done and I also do, call them London Hibs 😆

17 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Spurs 2 league cups in 30 years and they think they're a superleague team. :lol:

Odd how it seems to annoy people that Spurs are ambitious. Are clubs supposed to sit back and accept that they aren’t going to win the league and accept “their place”? 

1 hour ago, Maroon Sailor said:

If they sack Farke I wouldn't be surprised if they went for an ex player of theirs that is partial to the odd kebab or 2

Russell Martin at Swasnea maybe. 

19 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Nuno way put his depth at Spurs, glad I won’t be seeing Cathro on my tv again. 

Aye that's a bonus BUT we have to see McPhee ugly face on the Villa bench. I cannot believe Villa gave him a job. I thought Villa were refreshing the last couple of season back in the premier league but wouldn't mind seeing them go back down cause the hippy is their on the bench.  

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Aye that's a bonus BUT we have to see McPhee ugly face on the Villa bench. I cannot believe Villa gave him a job. I thought Villa were refreshing the last couple of season back in the premier league but wouldn't mind seeing them go back down cause the hippy is their on the bench.  

Yeah one in one out 🤦🏽, better than seeing both. Have Villa or Spurs won a game since they were both in their posts at the same time 😆
I think it shows they are both analysts who set up sessions and tactics, not coaches who are involved on the training pitch with players. 
Macphee involved with Scotland now too 🤦🏽

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Yeah one in one out 🤦🏽, better than seeing both. Have Villa or Spurs won a game since they were both in their posts at the same time 😆
I think it shows they are both analysts who set up sessions and tactics, not coaches who are involved on the training pitch with players. 
Macphee involved with Scotland now too 🤦🏽

Aye Elvis at Brentford and Weir at Brighton also 😂

I watched open goal a few week ago and they were laughing at the set pieces players taking corners who should be in the box and players taking throw's who haven't before. It's McPhee the set piece coach. 

33 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Still chuckle about that months on. 

😄

24 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

It’s a joke, even under Pocchetino they sat back then hit teams on the break, usually in devastating fashion and scored two or three in quick succession.

Finished second twice but never really in the hunt, and didn’t lay a glove on Liverpool in the CL final. Landed on his feet at PSG but can’t see him lasting long there either. 
Totally overrated club, as you have done and I also do, call them London Hibs 😆

Watched the Stevo LC Cup tie with 2 Arsenal fans we met in the pub.

Good laugh comparing notes on the similarities between Hearts/Arsenal v. Hibs/Spurs.

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Aye Elvis at Brentford and Weir at Brighton also 😂

I watched open goal a few week ago and they were laughing at the set pieces players taking corners who should be in the box and players taking throw's who haven't before. It's McPhee the set piece coach. 

There’s a lot of that going about, Smith and Cochrane taking corners and free kicks for instance 🤦🏽