• Tazio

• neilnunb

• Maroon Sailor

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maroon Sailor

FT 

Arsenal 1-0 Watford

Bit harsh on Watford - kicked the ball out as a player was down injured but Arsenal didn't throw it back to them and ended up scoring from the throw-in

Next time I'm in the pub I'm going to stick $20 on Arsenal to win the league.  Outside chance I know but it creates a bit of an added interest if they're up there in a few months time.

I'm also sticking $100 on Hearts to beat Motherwell.  Never been a big gambler but after seeing the highlights from Saturday, it's time to start cashing in.

5 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Next time I'm in the pub I'm going to stick $20 on Arsenal to win the league.  Outside chance I know but it creates a bit of an added interest if they're up there in a few months time.

I'm also sticking $100 on Hearts to beat Motherwell.  Never been a big gambler but after seeing the highlights from Saturday, it's time to start cashing in.

Motherwell away will be a tough match.  One of the toughest matches so far at Tynie for us even though we won, and a good result up at Pittodrie.

19 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

No added interest whatsoever.

Top 4 and you could be onto something.

2 minutes ago, benny said:

Fourth would be the best I think they could hope for this season.  They are definitely better but not sure they are quite strong enough to challenge much above that.

On 06/11/2021 at 13:22, milky_26 said:

he has made more saves in this match tahn perierra did in his whole time with us

He made a save?

41 minutes ago, benny said:

There's always hope.  It is an outside chance.  

Maroon Sailor

Red scouse getting a good doing here

3-1

That keeper is having a mare at corners - just flaps

Edited by Maroon Sailor

Just now, Maroon Sailor said:

Kelty Hearts with the last remaining unbeaten record in the league if it stays like this

the mighty kelty

Maroon Sailor
2 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Oh dear.

Liverpool getting hammered now.

They've had their bubble burst

Can't really take to Moyes as a person but it's great to see Scottish managers doing well in other leagues. Some job he's doing at West Ham.

Maroon Sailor

Liverpool or Livpool as Carragher says it will throw the kitchen sink at it in the last 10 minutes 

Liverpool are poor defensively imo. For all the hype, they leak goals. Man City and particularly Chelsea are on another level at the back.

Hearts 3rd in SPL 

Irons 3rd in EPL

2 cracking games this weekend 

Ive missed both due to work 

Maybe I should just stop watching 😀

Great game to watch but from a personal point of view a disappointing result

We can talk all day about errors but they also led to an exciting match

West Ham showed they are an improving side and will be looking forward to the rest of the season

The Treasurer
1 hour ago, Jamhammer said:

Hearts 3rd in SPL 

Irons 3rd in EPL

2 cracking games this weekend 

Ive missed both due to work 

Maybe I should just stop watching 😀

We've had worse weekends 😁 

Mind when posters on here were saying they wouldn’t take Davie Moyes at Hearts, wasn’t good enough, even finished some claimed 😂😂😂

Edited by Rudy T

Visiting Seagull
On 06/11/2021 at 19:37, Mikey1874 said:

Good point for Brighton. 

You must be joking! Either that or a little bit ignorant about the PL. Hugely disappointing for Brighton.

6 hours ago, JackLadd said:

SG even money for the Villa job. How much compo would Sevco get?

Does ok in Scotland with the 2nd highest budget (or highest?) in the league. Can't wait till he gets a job in the premier league, he'll get chewed up and spat out.

13 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

Does ok in Scotland with the 2nd highest budget (or highest?) in the league. Can't wait till he gets a job in the premier league, he'll get chewed up and spat out.

I think you're right.

Not sure he'd have a clue how to keep a Wolves or Brentford in the Premier league or keep an established top 6 club in the European places.

Other than becoming a future OGS at Liverpool I think promoting a well financed Championship club is his absolute limit.

Plenty have made a career out of that kind of gig as long as they keep on the move.