Covid protocols - ‘Govt money wanted’

taylor75

2 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

If you don't laugh you'll cry.

Scottish football has another self-made farce. 

19 minutes ago, CornhillHearts said:

Screenshot_20200814_095552_com.twitter.android.jpg

I wonder what Government Protocols Hull are having to abide by while up in Scotland?

Do they follow the Protocol of the EPL & UK  or do they have to follow the SFA/SPFL/JRG & SG Protocols?

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Pasquale for King

• Mikey1874

• Nookie Bear

Brave Hearts
3 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Absolute joke of an organisation. 

“Another Fine Mess” by Petrie and Dungcaster 

155486BE-400A-4472-81D2-1C3EB01D5B97.jpeg

Not only do I want us to ignore their request and continue to train. I want an outbreak of Covid at Riccarton.

Anything that upgrades the yellow card to a straight red will do me.

Toxteth O'Grady
4 minutes ago, thejts said:

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/coronavirus-who-footballs-joint-response-group-and-what-do-they-do-2498757

As it stands, there are four permanent members of the Joint Response Group – Scottish FA president Rod Petrie, Scottish FA chief executive Ian Maxwell, SPFL chief executive Neil Doncaster and Dr John MacLean, the Scottish FA’s chief medical consultant.

https://spfl.co.uk/news/coronavirus-joint-response-group-update-46661

Somebody must know where Rod Petrie lives. Let’s let him know what we think of him.

2 minutes ago, David Black said:

Sorry but got to disagree. Celtic and Aberdeen have got away scot free but there is no way Celtic have contacted Doncaster and suggested this. Celtic could not care less about us training. This is 100% the decision of Doncaster and Petrie and now with the Hull City situation it has made them look even more stupid, if that was possible. 

Its  really becoming a struggle to make that lot look any thicker and  corrupt than they are already. Petrie, Doncaster and co seem to manage to do this with some aplomb though.  You would think that by trying to drag the Scottish Government into this shut show, they might actually like to make it crystal clear that this in absolutely none of their doing.  

On another note the fact that Championship managers have again been doing their level best  to stir the shit for us really makes it doubly imperative that they are all boycotted.  Becoming crystal clear that the game here is run by complete scum.

6 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Not saying that, i am saying that Doncaster/Petrie have deliberately avoided taking celtic to task because they know there will be repercussions for doing so.

This is the influence that club has within our game. Untouchable.

Spot on Nookie

4 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Not saying that, i am saying that Doncaster/Petrie have deliberately avoided taking celtic to task because they know there will be repercussions for doing so.

This is the influence that club has within our game. Untouchable.

I think in the circumstances even Celtic would accept a fine of say £2500 for their players actions. To be fair they were furious in their comments. I do take your point re their influence within our game, but I think in this instance they would accept a fine. 

3 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

I wonder what Government Protocols Hull are having to abide by while up in Scotland?

Do they follow the Protocol of the EPL & UK  or do they have to follow the SFA/SPFL/JRG & SG Protocols?

They'll follow Scottish Gov protocols. Why would the SFA/SPFL have any say in their actions?

Edited by hughesie27

MarkDevriesScores4

Hope the players are all back training today. Nothing to stop them. Aberdeen and Celtic allow to intentionally ignore protocols with zero repercussions. Celtic permitted to get a head start on the other clubs with their preseason so I don’t buy that “unfair advantage “ nonsense.

just get the players back to training and see what the Glasgow mafia try next.

Not heard a peep from Tom English. Has anyone else? Aside from Ewan Murray, he seems to be about the only impartial journo in Scotland.

Just now, Deevers said:

Its  really becoming a struggle to make that lot look any thicker and  corrupt than they are already. Petrie, Doncaster and co seem to manage to do this with some aplomb though.  You would think that by trying to drag the Scottish Government into this shut show, they might actually like to make it crystal clear that this in absolutely none of their doing.  

On another note the fact that Championship managers have again been doing their level best  to stir the shit for us really makes it doubly imperative that they are all boycotted.  Becoming crystal clear that the game here is run by complete scum.

Anyway the main thing is Rod is feeling much better now.....

Clark Griswold
Just now, Rogue Daddy said:

Not heard a peep from Tom English. Has anyone else? Aside from Ewan Murray, he seems to be about the only impartial journo in Scotland.

Probably been censored 

MarkDevriesScores4
1 minute ago, Rogue Daddy said:

He’s still laughing at brain-dead Ricky Foster who had an absolute nightmare on the radio yesterday 

Tennant's  6's
1 minute ago, Rogue Daddy said:

I don't bother even going into the bbc sport site anymore, but TE has done well throughout this, but nothing on his twitter so far..

Like you say, only Ewan Murray..

3 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

He was the one who spoke to Jason Leitch on the Sportsound podcast last night, the interview that said the Government hadn't asked Hearts to stop training.

The bit that Chris McLaughlin has conveniently ignored.

2 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

You can only imagine the media carnage and outcry from other managers if Hearts players had caused these match cancellations, squealing for the points to be deducted from us with massive fines!

August Landmesser
35 minutes ago, Barack said:

Should change it to an hour earlier. Call it The Ocho.

:kirk:

14 minutes ago, Whatsthefuture said:

Sorry Dave, In life there are always alternatives. You make things happen. Lets not sit on our hands and except this. We must explore alternatives. I’m sure you are not advocating we bury our heads in the sand. But we have to stand strong and fight. 

Is that quote from Don Quixote? 😀

Seriously, this ain’t happening. 

I see Hull City are training at the Oriam today were we meant to be playing them in a bounce game??mental that teams from other countries are ok to train up here but our own bloody clubs aren't 🤬

Tennant's  6's
3 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

We should 100% be in for some kind of tactical analysis or something similar.

Definitely. 

It's plain to see that this is total BS. 

Tennant's  6's
2 minutes ago, jamborod said:

He was the one who spoke to Jason Leitch on the Sportsound podcast last night, the interview that said the Government hadn't asked Hearts to stop training.

The bit that Chris McLaughlin has conveniently ignored.

This guy really gets on my tits, with his half truths and cozying up to the spfl, rather than being objective & neutral,  like all journalists should be. 

The Scottish fitba version of Chomsky's manufacturing consent . Prick.

Fitzroy Pointon
3 minutes ago, Barack said:

Speaking of the Oriam...

20200814_102708.jpg

I hope this is sign we are training today. As mentioned already, we should just train and see what they do? My guess is they would try and fine us but we then tell them to ram it up their battered sphincters. 

Tennant's  6's
4 minutes ago, Barack said:

Speaking of the Oriam...

20200814_102708.jpg

I like it.

Hopefully this is more than just a daft Twitter photo and shows that we're standing our ground. 

Howdy Doody Jambo
43 minutes ago, Mysterion said:

The Nine is pretty good though. It's sadly on at the wrong time.

Is it not a vehicle to peddle west of scotland bias? 

6 minutes ago, Barack said:

Speaking of the Oriam...

20200814_102708.jpg

"Only Hearts"*

*plus random English sides that fancy a game

Hull city training at Riccarton today but we can’t.  It’s absolutely incredible.  I really didn’t think I could hate the SPFL and SFA etc any more than I did already.  I was wrong by quite a bit apparently.  I cannot wait until there are more postponements and cancellations and the whole thing comes crashing down.  

Someone said to me on here a couple of days ago but would that not be bad for us as well.  As I said with the backing our fans give our club I have no doubt at all whatsoever that we will be fine whatever happens.

Can the other clubs say that though?????  LETS FIND OUT 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍 

Byyy The Light
8 minutes ago, Barack said:

Speaking of the Oriam...

20200814_102708.jpg

I'm not on social media so don't follow any Hearts accounts. Have the club been using "Only Hearts" for a while or is this a shift to encourage a boycott?

kingantti1874
39 minutes ago, graygo said:

That's not what you said. 😉

I don’t understand the point you are trying to make here mate so you will have to help me out

I 100% believe Jason Leitch did not know that the implications of this agreement would mean hearts and others would need to stop training. 

However it is clear, the above point aside, that the Scottish Government and Jason Leitch have accepted a proposal from the SPFL / SFA which did not involve sanctions for any of the culprits or the league

I suspect the proposed solution suited them as they will be worried about votes. 

i don’t think either of the 2 posts you quoted contradict the above or each other.

Edited by kingantti1874

16 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Tell you what, Bazza, instead of writing hilarious tweets, let's see you writing  a proper piece on this, including quotes from Petrie/Doncaster when you quiz them over the Leitch quotes, quotes from Leitch himself when you let him know how the BBC are reporting this, quotes from 'Lenny' about whether he knew about the missing player...

Go on Bazza, this is your moment to shine!

Exactly.

We've got the national sport's governing body making statements that directly contradict the national government and we've not got one news outlet willing to initiate some sort of investigative journalism. A couple of tweets from a few Hearts supporting journos and that's it. Stinking!

Can you imagine this situation in England? The English FA releasing statements in direct contradiction to the government? They'd be having a field day!

12 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

They'll follow Scottish Gov protocols. Why would the SFA/SPFL have any say in their actions?

I perhaps did not get that quite correct.

Are the SG protocols for "elite" sport not the ones agreed and, meant to be, followed by the SFA/SPFL/JRG though? 

husref musemic
40 minutes ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

We’re at the stage now that Doncaster and Petrie could literally shoot our players in the kneecaps and there would be no consequences.

There has to be consequences for all of these b astards. 

Howdy Doody Jambo
17 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

There's not any journalists with the bawz these day's to go against the old boys club, English and Murray apart 

I do think this means fans need to seriously think about boycotting away games. 

I actually love the idea of a no show for the semi final From the fans and a huge one off donation to the FoH alongside it. 

I think they have done this as they think that we (Hearts) will break a rule or condition to stop football being played in the SPL.  IE.  Someone not going into quarantine.  Damour for example.  That then means Nicola Sturgeon and the SG shut down Scottish football.  

Hearts will do this through spite.

That's the way the SPFL and the SFA work/think.

MarkDevriesScores4
Just now, hearts00 said:

I actually love the idea of a no show for the semi final From the fans and a huge one off donation to the FoH alongside it. 

I’m never setting foot in an away ground ever again and won’t be back to hampden. 

NaturalOrder74
1 minute ago, Barack said:

Anything to stop Hearts players & staff going abroad for a well deserved "holiday"...?

to spain 😂 just have to postpone our games gives us an extra couple of weeks training 

jamboinglasgow

I wonder if the players kept training but no photos or videos went up on social media, would the spfl, sfa and championship clubs know?

joondalupjambo
14 minutes ago, Ma Roon said:

Is it not a vehicle to peddle west of scotland bias? 

The main presenter of The Nine is a raging Jambo and ST holder so he will not be playing any of their silly bias games.

Edited by joondalupjambo

2 minutes ago, hearts00 said:

Not that there will be fans inside stadiums anytime soon but that decision was made months ago.

Only Hearts.