Covid protocols - ‘Govt money wanted’

taylor75

22 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

That’s self-harming. Take normal ticket allocation, don’t sell any tickets, send the u15’s or a 1998/2006 select team to play the semi. That way we make a point but also get a share of gate money, if any, share of tv money and prize money. 

We can’t do that and risk getting a hammering which Hibs will ram down our throats for years.

We either field a full strength team or don’t play at all. And if we play we certainly shouldn’t be going to line the pockets of al the clubs/entities that have thrown up under the bus, and reversed over us a few times.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Pasquale for King

• Mikey1874

• Nookie Bear

8 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

I’m also in opinion of sending a ‘joke’ team to hampden for cup final. I would run either a auction or raffle where fans could pay for the opportunity to pull on the famous maroon at Hampden and kick the **** out the hobos. 

We would get stuffed but we would cause a lot more damage and ridicule to others. I’m beginning to feel a bit vindicate about this crap now 🤷🏻‍♂️

I liked someone's suggestion earlier that we turn up and just boot the ball out of play every time we get it.

Would certainly ruin their perceived 'spectacle'

Fitzroy Pointon
Just now, Deevers said:

I think a far better answer too all of this is for to send a fired up  angry team to Hampden looking for revenge.  Beating them, then beating  Celtic in the final then turning their backs on the  cup presentation  would send out a great message fully broadcast in the media. That would be a real slap in the face for Petrie and the rest.

I think a toothless, grinning Berra standing on the podium, Rudi style, with the cup held aloft would be an even bigger kick in the balls to the SFA.   They would be raging.  

Alternatively, we pull out or send the under 15's or whatever, basically making Hibs' win (should the win it) tainted.  

Pump hibs pump Celtic final whistle go salute the fans then straight into the changing room no cup no medals no press conference back to Edinburgh in time for the biggest GIRFUY party Edinburgh has ever seen 😉

kingantti1874
8 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

You're right, a journalist would be asking questions but we have very few of these in Scottish football, most of them don't want to risk their seat on the gravy train. And on the very few occasions Doncaster raises his head above the parapet, he gets love bombed by a giggling Richard Gordon.

see Michael Stewart, May not have agreed with him all the time but shared his unfiltered opinion and gets binned..

BBC Scotland are a Celtic propaganda machine 

Apologies if I missed it but are Aberdeen and Celtic allowed to continue training? I can't see  that confirmed in the statement or from when they found players to have tested positive for Covid? Just bizarre and outrageous decision making with this, Celtic and Aberdeen should have been docked the points from the amount of postponed games within the 14 days, made to not train then the full squad be re-tested before being allowed to train again. But instead, have had games postponed, allowed to train and not be punished. And I see its being reported as Bolingoli and Aberdeen, not the Aberdeen 8 and Bolingoli or Celtic and Aberdeen, that clubs getting spared any embarrassment or blame as usual

Just now, Jamie86 said:

Apologies if I missed it but are Aberdeen and Celtic allowed to continue training? I can't see  that confirmed in the statement or from when they found players to have tested positive for Covid? Just bizarre and outrageous decision making with this, Celtic and Aberdeen should have been docked the points from the amount of postponed games within the 14 days, made to not train then the full squad be re-tested before being allowed to train again. But instead, have had games postponed, allowed to train and not be punished. And I see its being reported as Bolingoli and Aberdeen, not the Aberdeen 8 and Bolingoli or Celtic and Aberdeen, that clubs getting spared any embarrassment or blame as usual

Yes, they can continue training.

14 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

You're right, a journalist would be asking questions but we have very few of these in Scottish football, most of them don't want to risk their seat on the gravy train. And on the very few occasions Doncaster raises his head above the parapet, he gets love bombed by a giggling Richard Gordon.

I find that I have turned away completely from Scottish Football (apart from Hearts).  I don't go near Sportsound to listen to any of those clowns.  I have stopped listening to Off the Ball because of Cosgrove.  I can't find a Scottish Newspaper that is worth reading so i am now buying English publications.  To use an Americanism, "Way to market the game guys, way to go....."

8 minutes ago, Jamie86 said:

Basically Doncaster/Petrie/Celtic/Aberdeen have ****ed up on the special arrangements for playing football and they have decided that Hearts should be punished. Seems reasonable.

Under no circumstances should we play the Semi final against that shower. If everyone Hearts fan who would have attended under normal circumstances of which I would guess we would receive about 25000 tickets contributed say £25.00 to the FOH we would be looking at a payment of around £625.000. Hibs on the other hand would receive feck all just what they deserve. Time we started fighting back against this shit show. 

48 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

You're wasting your time. The hard of thinking SNP bad types can't think clearly when the "Nats" or "wee Jimmy Krankie" is involved. 

Exactly. Not rocket science. 

Would have thought they would be able to put that to one side when we are being bent over by the SFA and SPFL. Eye opener.

You can mark this post but its guaranteed that when something else happens and they are threatened with suspending the league, the SPFL and the SFA will can the lower leagues and just play the Premier league. Its an absolute given that we won't get the league finished and will end up staying down for another season. They have no shame. I hope Hearts tell them where to go and are in training today. 

10 minutes ago, TexasAndy said:

I find that I have turned away completely from Scottish Football (apart from Hearts).  I don't go near Sportsound to listen to any of those clowns.  I have stopped listening to Off the Ball because of Cosgrove.  I can't find a Scottish Newspaper that is worth reading so i am now buying English publications.  To use an Americanism, "Way to market the game guys, way to go....."

Exactly where I am mate

only hearts

totally fed up with Scottish football it’s a pure shit show!

Unknown user

It's almost funny, how ridiculous this is

2 teams breaking the rules = Hearts, and only Hearts, have to stop training.

WT absolute F, it's enough to make a man drink.

Just now, Smithee said:

It's almost funny, how ridiculous this is

2 teams breaking the rules = Hearts, and only Hearts, have to stop training.

WT absolute F, it's enough to make a man drink.

Plus a few non league clubs apparently. However, we are the only professional club directly impacted. 

Glamorgan Jambo

Don’t know if it’s already been suggested but we should go for whichever route (SFA or Court of Session) that gives us an immediate interdict on this ruling to allow an immediate return to training . Would likely be granted and by the time the hearing came it would be irrelevant.

fairly sure the SFA panels cannot order interdict but our lawyers will know. 

upgotheheads
56 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Sorry, the BBC and other media outlets don’t feel the fact the SFA and the SG are contradicting each other worthy of investigation. 

The fact 9 players from Aberdeen and Celtic have caused the entire Scottish football world to cease is barely worthy of comment either. 

Good morning Scotland sports reporter (yon guy MacLauchlan or McLaughlin)  this morning was reporting that it was a joint decision by the SG and the SPFL. Jason Leitch flatly contradicted that yesterday.

gorgie rd eh11
47 minutes ago, Ma Roon said:

Makes you wonder why BBC Scotland is stirring up shite as well 

I've said it before, stop using them for anything, stop paying the license fee and let them know why.

34 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

I’m also in opinion of sending a ‘joke’ team to hampden for cup final. I would run either a auction or raffle where fans could pay for the opportunity to pull on the famous maroon at Hampden and kick the **** out the hobos. 

We would get stuffed but we would cause a lot more damage and ridicule to others. I’m beginning to feel a bit vindicate about this crap now 🤷🏻‍♂️

The squad has to be registered to play by the club for the season to feature in the Scottish cup.  Unless we are going to register raffle winners to the squad for a season then they won’t be allowed to play. 

6 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

You can mark this post but its guaranteed that when something else happens and they are threatened with suspending the league, the SPFL and the SFA will can the lower leagues and just play the Premier league. Its an absolute given that we won't get the league finished and will end up staying down for another season. They have no shame. I hope Hearts tell them where to go and are in training today. 

100% will happen. Justify it with tv deal and use it to ram us.

pettigrewsstylist
14 minutes ago, Boris5115 said:

Under no circumstances should we play the Semi final against that shower. If everyone Hearts fan who would have attended under normal circumstances of which I would guess we would receive about 25000 tickets contributed say £25.00 to the FOH we would be looking at a payment of around £625.000. Hibs on the other hand would receive feck all just what they deserve. Time we started fighting back against this shit show. 

Unfortunately we need to open our mind to this these days. I believe denying this shower of their £,  is the only effective leverage we have. They are leaving us nowhere else to go. Scotlands 3rd biggest club can force personell change, eventually IMO!

Official complaint fired off to the BBC regarding the Nine's coverage last night.

I know, I know, p*ssing in the wind compared with the bigger picture but we can't just let biased and inaccurate reporting go through regardless if there are official channels to lodge complaints.

Anyone else who saw it and feels the same, do feel free: https://www.bbc.co.uk/contact/complaints

Brick Tamland
1 minute ago, jamborod said:

Official complaint fired off to the BBC regarding the Nine's coverage last night.

I know, I know, p*ssing in the wind compared with the bigger picture but we can't just let biased and inaccurate reporting go through regardless if there are official channels to lodge complaints.

Anyone else who saw it and feels the same, do feel free: https://www.bbc.co.uk/contact/complaints

Didn’t watch it what happened on The Nine ? 

MarkDevriesScores4

In reality what would the punishment for hearts training be? 

remember, this is not a legal matter and is not a decision made by the government. This is Neil Doncaster’s petty decision.

i trust we just carry on with training. If they don’t fine clubs for intentionally breaking protocols, they can’t take action against hearts.

21 minutes ago, Boris5115 said:

Best idea in a long time. Plus, I've been carping on for months that every FOH contributor should try to get another, even a tenner a month. There's never been a better opportunity.

MarkDevriesScores4
3 minutes ago, Ma Roon said:

What is "The Nine"? 

A programme nobody watches on a station that nobody watches.

52 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

What and getting hammered by Hibs and have it on record for ever. Strongest team or pull out.

9 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

Didn’t watch it what happened on The Nine ? 

Chris McLaughlin completely ignored what Jason Leitch had said earlier (on the BBC's own Sportsound podcast) that the Scottish Government hadn't requested Hearts to stop training: "The SPFL have chosen the bullet point list of things to do."

Instead, he made out several times - "be under absolutely no illusion" - that this was the Scottish Government's decision.

At best, lazy and careless reporting. At worst, a deliberate omission to try and support a specific agenda, in this case the SPFL/SFA's.

Aside from the training and the cup semi impact  HMFC are being financially hit (folk out of furlough and fees, testing services etc ) by the crass stupidity and selfish behaviour of Aberdeen and Celtic players and their clubs failure to abide by the rules. Are there grounds for liability claims against both given their actions have cost HMFC money. On one hand we are about to get stung for arbitration costs from SPFL et al which contain the two perpetrators of this fiasco - a level playing field, not that one exists in Scotland, would suggest that we offset one against the other. 

Edited by biffa12

18 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Good morning Scotland sports reporter (yon guy MacLauchlan or McLaughlin)  this morning was reporting that it was a joint decision by the SG and the SPFL. Jason Leitch flatly contradicted that yesterday.

Last night he was saying quite adamantly "be under no illusion, this was a Scottish government decision"

1 hour ago, The Roller said:

It will have nothing to do with the Government.

A majority of lower league clubs will be HAPPY to hibernate for a season or as long as there is no fans inside stadiums.

As things stand there are Championship clubs that couldn’t field a 5 a side team. They don’t appear in a hurry to change that.

Next season won’t happen, imo.

Tine will tell I suppose. The flip side is that clubs like ourselves and Dunfermline have gone out and recruited new players and a date has been set, fixtures drawn up etc. I think it will happen. Date might be moved about but it will happen. 

kingantti1874

I believe Jason Leitch when he says he didn’t know hearts wouldn’t be impacted..

The Scottish government did sign up to a solution to educate the pyramid whilst letting Aberdeen and Celtic and the SPFL carry on as if nothing had happened

worried about votes before anything else . 

husref musemic
28 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

I hate to say it but your spot on. we're going to carry the can for all of it.

5 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Tine will tell I suppose. The flip side is that clubs like ourselves and Dunfermline have gone out and recruited new players and a date has been set, fixtures drawn up etc. I think it will happen. Date might be moved about but it will happen. 

As you say time will tell. I hope I’m wrong of course but I doubt I am.

25 minutes ago, jamborod said:

I wouldn't worry.  Nobody watches that Scottish BBC channel unless they put a live football match on it.

Viewing figures were embarrassingly awful last time I heard.

42 minutes ago, Boris5115 said:

Normally I am against boycotting, especially such a game.  I would even say it is a ludicrous idea, but not now. Not today.   

Scottish football is a farce, and to punish us for indiscretions of others, who go unpunished, is outrageous.   

if there was a way we could upsticks and leave Scottish Football, playing elsewhere, I’d be in favour of it. 

45 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

Basically Doncaster/Petrie/Celtic/Aberdeen have ****ed up on the special arrangements for playing football and they have decided that Hearts should be punished. Seems reasonable.

They have done exactly what they did in April. They wanted to protect celtic then and to ensure they got their title and Champions League place - the rest of the league were just collateral damage.

Same thing again: avoid punishing celtic so deflect the punishment onto the wider game, and who cares about the collateral damage?!?

Yet another example of weak leadership, and a governing body that is either controlled by celtic or too weak to enforce clear rules upon them.

1 minute ago, Nookie Bear said:

They have done exactly what they did in April. They wanted to protect celtic then and to ensure they got their title and Champions League place - the rest of the league were just collateral damage.

Same thing again: avoid punishing celtic so deflect the punishment onto the wider game, and who cares about the collateral damage?!?

Yet another example of weak leadership, and a governing body that is either controlled by celtic or too weak to enforce clear rules upon them.

I'd even go as far to say there's something suspicious going on

Brave Hearts
8 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

The SPFL (& SFA) are making and operating rules that are stifling, suffocating and will ultimately destroy Hearts unless they are stopped.

It feels like Doncaster is on a mission to destroy Ann Budge and / or Hearts.

At a time like this all Hearts Supporters must stand behind, Ann, the Club and the badge. Doncaster must be defeated!

I’ll be making an extra FOH payment on Friday.

You are correct about Dungcaster being on a mission to destroy Ann Budge and, ultimately, us.

All started when Ann outed Dungcaster for lying over the Semi Final venues about the Police, sheep and us all agreeing before anyone had been spoken to.

Ann humiliated Dungcaster, and he has been out for revenge ever since.

Dungcaster has the same misogynistic attitude as Trump. They both hate and have no respect for women.

And their hostility is obvious when dealing with women that have a position of power and can embarrass them.

With the willing backing of McLennan, Petrie and Liewell, he has a license to behave how he wants towards Ann and us.

Events and timings with us being ‘demoted’ and ‘stop training’ have just fell into his lap and allowed him to lie and force through destructive and damaging actions on us.

Incredibly that, apart from a very few exceptions, almost all of the clubs are sitting back, watching and letting all this happen.

By going to their grounds and giving these organisations and clubs the Maroon pounds, then you are just showing ‘support’ to the deceitful SPFL/SFA and the sycophantic clubs.

Any Jambos still thinking of attending away games, wake up and smell the corruption.....

Just now, hmfc_steve said:

I'd even go as far to say there's something suspicious going on

I would agree. All roads lead to Lawell and i would like to see him tortured until he reveals his Grand Plan.

Leitch has called them out. And they can’t keep it confidential as they did with the expulsion appeal. 
I predict a humiliating reversal by SPFL on the Hearts training position today hidden in amongst the wider announcements of sanctions (or not) for Celtic and Aberdeen.  Which will be widely ignored by the press who will focus on the one-day’s wage fine on Celtic player and slap on the wrist for Aberdeen. 
Celtic should be deducted points (as we were last Season) for fielding an ineligible player - as he should not have been allowed to leave his home, he was not eligible to play football. The fact they “claim” they didn’t know he had travelled is irrelevant. It’s the act, not intent, which Draws the sanction. (We didn’t knowingly play a player to gain unfair advantage). 

SectionDJambo
5 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

I believe Jason Leitch when he says he didn’t know hearts wouldn’t be impacted..

The Scottish government did sign up to a solution to educate the pyramid whilst letting Aberdeen and Celtic and the SPFL carry on as if nothing had happened

worried about votes before anything else . 

The SG were played by Doncaster and Petrie. The first thought that would have come into the minds of those two corrupt nitwits, would have been hurting Hearts. They would have already had the "complaints" from the championship clubs, and put it together, immediately, in their corrupt and vindictive minds. Jason Leitch said he had no idea Hearts would affected, probably because they kept quiet about us deliberately.

Only the SG can clear this up. We can't believe a word the Scottish sports media or football authorities say. They are habitual liars.

9 minutes ago, Barack said:

Reading the comments. I'm proved correct.

Even seen a well known poster getting caught up in it, due to excess alcohol the night before.

:lol:

Are you going to give me a clue, or are you going to force me to look for myself. :(

5 minutes ago, frankblack said:

I wouldn't worry.  Nobody watches that Scottish BBC channel unless they put a live football match on it.

Viewing figures were embarrassingly awful last time I heard.

And yet, they have a juicy story staring them right in the face.

All these news outlets that are struggling are only bringing it on themselves.

And i will say it again, the fact that this punishment is being imposed on amateur clubs at ALL levels is absolutely disgraceful.

Edited by Nookie Bear