• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Pasquale for King

• Mikey1874

• Nookie Bear

2 minutes ago, Sid said:

Leitch has called them out. And they can’t keep it confidential as they did with the expulsion appeal. 
I predict a humiliating reversal by SPFL on the Hearts training position today hidden in amongst the wider announcements of sanctions (or not) for Celtic and Aberdeen.  Which will be widely ignored by the press who will focus on the one-day’s wage fine on Celtic player and slap on the wrist for Aberdeen. 
Celtic should be deducted points (as we were last Season) for fielding an ineligible player - as he should not have been allowed to leave his home, he was not eligible to play football. The fact they “claim” they didn’t know he had travelled is irrelevant. It’s the act, not intent, which Draws the sanction. (We didn’t knowingly play a player to gain unfair advantage). 

It's also something they should be made to explain to the Compliance O'fficer.

kingantti1874
2 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

The SG were played by Doncaster and Petrie. The first thought that would have come into the minds of those two corrupt nitwits, would have been hurting Hearts. They would have already had the "complaints" from the championship clubs, and put it together, immediately, in their corrupt and vindictive minds. Jason Leitch said he had no idea Hearts would affected, probably because they kept quiet about us deliberately.

Only the SG can clear this up. We can't believe a word the Scottish sports media or football authorities say. They are habitual liars.

As I say I believe JL when he says he didn’t know about hearts. He did sign up to a solution which didn’t punish the guilty parties. 

4 minutes ago, hmfc_steve said:

I'd even go as far to say there's something suspicious going on

Vlad was right. 

Scottish Football is corrupt.   

27 minutes ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

A programme nobody watches on a station that nobody watches.

The Nine is pretty good though. It's sadly on at the wrong time.

Aussie Jambo

I agree. **** off the Hobos game. Give the £25 to FoH that you would have spent plus the train money/petrol/bus money maybe the pie or chippy later oh and drink your beer watching Hibs faces when we don’t show up and the Hibees have spent £25 a pop to the SFA then they would know what it feels like to give SPFL money for nothing. 

Ill be like this after 10 beers pre match and giving it all to us.

FTH

FTSFA

FTSPFL 

I have more FT( ) but that should suffice. 

tenor.gif

2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

As I say I believe JL when he says he didn’t know about hearts. He did sign up to a solution which didn’t punish the guilty parties. 

It is my understanding ( newspaper speak) that the SG set out the rules and protocol and it's up to the SFA/SPFL to implement them, however I do think that our esteemed fitba authority made the decision to stop Hearts training. My opinion is that jurnos ect are trying to lay it at the SG door, could be a case of deflect , deflect nothing to do with us ect, I could be wrong but this is my take on it.

2 minutes ago, micole said:

It is my understanding ( newspaper speak) that the SG set out the rules and protocol and it's up to the SFA/SPFL to implement them, however I do think that our esteemed fitba authority made the decision to stop Hearts training. My opinion is that jurnos ect are trying to lay it at the SG door, could be a case of deflect , deflect nothing to do with us ect, I could be wrong but this is my take on it.

Ewen Murray asked Jason Leitch for clarification on why Hearts have been told to stop training. His reply was "why have they done that?" This is the JRG of the SPFL and SFA.

Edited by Beast Boy

Wait a minute. I’ve just seen a tweet from Hull FC saying another tough day of training in prospect in Edinburgh. 

So unless I am missing something other football teams are up here training and the third biggest club in Scotland has been told to stop training? 

this is just unbefrickinleivable. It clearly has nothing to do with safety or rules and everything to do with other lower league clubs are not training therefore you can’t. Even though they were all given a chance to start. 

I am absolutely furious over this. 

Let's put this idea that Celtic have anything to do with this particular decision to bed. This is down to Doncaster and Petrie alone. They have seen the opportunity and have grabbed it. This is now a concerted campaign by both to financially cripple Hearts. I don't know anything about Doncaster on a personal level but I do know a couple of Hibs mates who have always said Petrie is a childish, spiteful and vindictive individual. They as good Hibby's could not stand the man. I hope we continue to train and welcome what these two corrupt idiots do next. If they fine us, refuse to pay. Let battle commence.

Edited by David Black

22 minutes ago, husref musemic said:

I hate to say it but your spot on. we're going to carry the can for all of it.

Agree.

The 24th of August return to training will be 'delayed' to the 31st of August and so on..

Lower league teams will not be able to field teams for the Betfred in October and I would predict that come the end of the furlough payments & everyone is back to work etc we have games called off minutes before kick off as part time players fail the tests

MarkDevriesScores4

We’re at the stage now that Doncaster and Petrie could literally shoot our players in the kneecaps and there would be no consequences.

30 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

I believe Jason Leitch when he says he didn’t know hearts wouldn’t be impacted..

The Scottish government did sign up to a solution to educate the pyramid whilst letting Aberdeen and Celtic and the SPFL carry on as if nothing had happened

worried about votes before anything else . 

15 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

That's not what you said. 😉

TyphoonJambo

Have i missed the bit where the gobshites from the players union have made noises about the players rights to return to work? 

13 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

Then let’s stop all teams training. After all, the ones who have been allowed to play are the ones who have failed miserably to follow the guidelines.

Shut it all down now, before one of them, inevitably, breaches the rules again. No point in stopping teams who haven’t even been training yet, and allowing the clowns who have been playing, to continue. That would be much more hazardous.

2 things don't make sense

1. It doesn't make sense Premiership clubs are still being allowed to train if everything is so bad that lower league clubs can't start. 

2. Surely there already was an education programme for every club. Interesting to hear from those who had started. 

2 minutes ago, David Black said:

Let's put this idea that Celtic have anything to do with this particular decision. This is down to Doncaster and Petrie alone. They have seen the opportunity and have grabbed it. This is now a concerted campaign by both to financially cripple Hearts. I don't know anything about Doncaster on a personal level but I do know a couple of Hibs mates who have always said Petrie is a childish, spiteful and vindictive individual. They as good Hibby's could not stand the man. I hope we continue to train and welcome what these two corrupt idiots do next. If they fine us, refuse to pay. Let battle commence.

They do, in the sense that this action is an attempt to avoid taking action against the team that caused this in the first place.

Aberdeen players were stupid but celtic have lied about the fact they knew where their player was.

Brave Hearts

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/football/hull-city-scotland-training-camp-4413841

Hull City are heading to Edinburgh for the rest of this week as they step up their preparations ahead of the 2020-21 League One campaign.

The Tigers will hold a week-long training camp at the Oriam training centre, where Scotland’s national team train. They arrived in Edinburgh last night.

5 minutes ago, hearts00 said:

Wait a minute. I’ve just seen a tweet from Hull FC saying another tough day of training in prospect in Edinburgh. 

So unless I am missing something other football teams are up here training and the third biggest club in Scotland has been told to stop training? 

this is just unbefrickinleivable. It clearly has nothing to do with safety or rules and everything to do with other lower league clubs are not training therefore you can’t. Even though they were all given a chance to start. 

I am absolutely furious over this. 

Hull were at oriam on Tuesday 

Rick Sanchez
Just now, TypoonJambo said:

Have i missed the bit where the gobshites from the players union have made noises about the players rights to return to work? 

Fraser Wishart only appears when it's to speak against Hearts...and only then it appears.

Whatsthefuture

In strongly believe the forthcoming season will happen but it will not result in completion for promotion. 
With no Scottish press having the balls to look at the facts and call out the real culprits. It is time to look to the future. 

If we are to spend 2 years in the Championship, Lets do it under the Cloud of our resignation. 

lets look at at alternatives

lets explode a new set up 

let’s look at options out with Scotland if that’s what needs to be done

Lets just not except the continued incompetence from the SPFL Monkeys and their biases outlook beyond Glasgow’s 2. 

Just now, Whatsthefuture said:

In strongly believe the forthcoming season will happen but it will not result in completion for promotion. 
With no Scottish press having the balls to look at the facts and call out the real culprits. It is time to look to the future. 

If we are to spend 2 years in the Championship, Lets do it under the Cloud of our resignation. 

lets look at at alternatives

lets explode a new set up 

let’s look at options out with Scotland if that’s what needs to be done

Lets just not except the continued incompetence from the SPFL Monkeys and their biases outlook beyond Glasgow’s 2. 

There are no viable alternatives. 

I really hope we are training today. There is **** all the SPFL can do about it. Seeing as the SG have given us the green light and Hull are training at the Oriam 

Just now, kingantti1874 said:

It is though. 

Naw it isnae.

"I believe Jason Leitch when he says he didn’t know hearts wouldn’t be impacted.."

1 minute ago, Brave Hearts said:

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/football/hull-city-scotland-training-camp-4413841

Hull City are heading to Edinburgh for the rest of this week as they step up their preparations ahead of the 2020-21 League One campaign.

The Tigers will hold a week-long training camp at the Oriam training centre, where Scotland’s national team train. They arrived in Edinburgh last night.

This has now blown the issue apart . It has shown up the complete farce that is Doncaster and Petrie. They have to ban Hull or climb down against us. They can't allow Hull to train at the Orium and ban us from the Orium.

5 minutes ago, Brave Hearts said:

That's not true, is it?

Might pop down to say "hi" if they do, though.

Unknown user
6 minutes ago, Brave Hearts said:

WTAF

2 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

That's not true, is it?

Might pop down to say "hi" if they do, though.

Yes. Has been since the Oriam was built.

Ron Burgundy

This has now blown the issue apart . It has shown up the complete farce that is Doncaster and Petrie. They have to ban Hull or climb down against us. They can't allow Hull to train at the Orium and ban us from the Orium.

Hull are not in the SPFL.

They will just say that Hearts training is unfair to other championship teams ( even though they were given the option to resume). They will do whatever they like.

6 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

They do, in the sense that this action is an attempt to avoid taking action against the team that caused this in the first place.

Aberdeen players were stupid but celtic have lied about the fact they knew where their player was.

Sorry but got to disagree. Celtic and Aberdeen have got away scot free but there is no way Celtic have contacted Doncaster and suggested this. Celtic could not care less about us training. This is 100% the decision of Doncaster and Petrie and now with the Hull City situation it has made them look even more stupid, if that was possible. 

Whatsthefuture
11 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

There are no viable alternatives. 

Sorry Dave, In life there are always alternatives. You make things happen. Lets not sit on our hands and except this. We must explore alternatives. I’m sure you are not advocating we bury our heads in the sand. But we have to stand strong and fight. 

Edited by Whatsthefuture

3 minutes ago, The Roller said:

Yes. Has been since the Oriam was built.

I've seen a lot of rugby teams down there, just not football.

Good to know!

jamboinglasgow
15 minutes ago, CornhillHearts said:

Screenshot_20200814_095552_com.twitter.android.jpg

If you don't laugh you'll cry.

Scottish football has another self-made farce. 

I quite like this and actually not beyond the realms of possibility

Today's statement from Hampden: "In the interests of sporting integrity, we have stopped Hearts selling season tickets, cut off Tynecastle's wifi, impounded Ann Budge's car and shut down the Gorgie Road chippy. This is the fairest solution to the issues facing Scottish football."
Edited by 7628mm

Sorry but got to disagree. Celtic and Aberdeen have got away scot free but there is no way Celtic have contacted Doncaster and suggested this. Celtic could not care less about us training. This is 100% the decision of Doncaster and Petrie and now with the Hull City situation it has made them look even more stupid, if that was possible. 

Not saying that, i am saying that Doncaster/Petrie have deliberately avoided taking celtic to task because they know there will be repercussions for doing so.

This is the influence that club has within our game. Untouchable.

David McCaig
3 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

They will just say that Hearts training is unfair to other championship teams ( even though they were given the option to resume). They will do whatever they like.

Given that its clearly not illegal for Hearts to train, why aren’t we just training and challenging the SPFL to do something about it.

1 hour ago, Fly the Saltire said:

This  is clearly Doncaster's revenge and the Response Group is chaired by Hibs Rod Petrie.  Go figure

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/coronavirus-who-footballs-joint-response-group-and-what-do-they-do-2498757

As it stands, there are four permanent members of the Joint Response Group – Scottish FA president Rod Petrie, Scottish FA chief executive Ian Maxwell, SPFL chief executive Neil Doncaster and Dr John MacLean, the Scottish FA’s chief medical consultant.

https://spfl.co.uk/news/coronavirus-joint-response-group-update-46661

3 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

If their argument is unfair to the other championship clubs then why did they allow us to train for 2 weeks before they acted. Did Celtic not start pre-season before other clubs. No, this is an opportunity they have grabbed and the Hull City situation has blown it up in their face.

1 minute ago, 7628mm said:
Today's statement from Hampden: "In the interests of sporting integrity, we have stopped Hearts selling season tickets, cut off Tynecastle's wifi, impounded Ann Budge's car and shut down the Gorgie Road chippy. This is the fairest solution to the issues facing Scottish football."

Tell you what, Bazza, instead of writing hilarious tweets, let's see you writing  a proper piece on this, including quotes from Petrie/Doncaster when you quiz them over the Leitch quotes, quotes from Leitch himself when you let him know how the BBC are reporting this, quotes from 'Lenny' about whether he knew about the missing player...

Go on Bazza, this is your moment to shine!

Tennant's  6's
13 minutes ago, GBJambo said:

I really hope we are training today. There is **** all the SPFL can do about it. Seeing as the SG have given us the green light and Hull are training at the Oriam 

Yep, I'll be interested to find out what they do. 

If they turn up to train as normal, or do tactical analysis work, or don't show up at all.

I'd hope that they just train as normal.