Covid protocols - ‘Govt money wanted’

taylor75

Just now, Leveins Battalion said:

What a load of shite.Never going to happen.

What we need to do is make sure we are never EVER in the state we were in last season that has allowed 

all these vipers waiting in the wings there 5 minutes of fame and to take pop shots at us.

Even if we had been fairly relegated on zero poitns, what is happening now is insane.

Even if we won the title last season and it was hibs in the Championship, it is still disgraceful.

We simply cannot operate in this environment any more.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Pasquale for King

• Mikey1874

• Nookie Bear

8 minutes ago, 1953 said:

They would be delighted if we did withdraw. As there's unlikely to be any fans present there will be zero gate money lost, zero expenses to pay so the SFA may even save money. Hibs would be in the final and everybody would be laughing at poor Hearts who have spat the dummy again. Petrie et all would be delighted. 

Half a £million or so lost from tv. 

But we should play the game. Gives the players more incentive being shat over.

3 minutes ago, Tennant's 6's said:

So, because 3 Chump clubs are gonna start training on Monday, were forced to stop our training for 2 wks?..

This is beyond parody. Absolutely pathetic 

No, there is no training for lower league teams until 24th Aug. Its not a case that 3 other clubs start training on this coming Monday, they had the intention to but now have to wait until 24th Aug. 

MarkDevriesScores4

Did any clubs complain to the SPFL when Celtic retuned to preseason before others because they could afford to?

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, fast_blood said:

No, there is no training for lower league teams until 24th Aug. Its not a case that 3 other clubs start training on this coming Monday, they had the intention to but now have to wait until 24th Aug. 

And that's our problem how exactly?

We've done feck all wrong and now we are being punished because some Aberdeen pricks got on the beers and a Septic prick broke the law.

Just now, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

We've done feck all wrong and now we are being punished because some Aberdeen pricks got on the beers and a Septic prick broke the law.

Calm down mate. I was just correcting the fella as he had the wrong end of the stick. 

I seriously doubt the SPFL even have any rules which can actually stop us from training. 

Hectormasson
43 minutes ago, Jumper said:

Thanks for the answer. I posted my question before seeing other posts with the same info. Cheers anyway.

Spfl&sfa bend for friends (celtic) and absolutely shaft heart of midlothian fc, (fact).....!!!

Leveins Battalion
2 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Even if we had been fairly relegated on zero poitns, what is happening now is insane.

Even if we won the title last season and it was hibs in the Championship, it is still disgraceful.

We simply cannot operate in this environment any more.

The way the Governing bodies and fellow member clubs have acted should not come as a surprise to any Hearts fan.

Which is why so many have been harping on about Budge building relationships with that ****ing stain from Leith etc.

The lights are on now,the nicey nicey Hearts is gone and we will be better for it!

All roads lead to Gorgie

I know it is at a level above the diddy club league we have been thrown into but clubs in the qualifying rounds for Europe return to training earlier than the others. Is that an advantage over the rest? 

The more than comes out the worse it sounds for the SPFL and SFA. They don't care though and are immune to anything happening to them. The BBC, the newspapers should all be going to town on this story but seem to let them off fairly easily. 

I hope we start training again asap and just tell them they can't do anything about it. All other clubs were given the chance to start at the same time, it's not Hearts fault they are so tin pot they didn't. The whole thing is a shambles, from not starting the season until August. After the dust settles there needs to be a full independent inquiry into the way it's handled and heads to roll. If it wasn't for Hearts I would be done with the football up here. I couldn't care about any other teams. I'm just waiting for some of them to say they can't play once the season starts because of some naff excuse they don't have enough money etc. It's going to happen that is a certainty. Petrie and Doncaster would like nothing more than to curtail the season and tell us we need to stay down for season 2021-22.

Jordan Roberts has signed his name on the contract, hasn't he?

Just in case, he's thinking "WTF?" and is on the phone to his agent now.

😁

1 minute ago, Palazuelos said:

It's really weird - Why wasn't it an issue that we started training last week then? Surely that gave us an unfair advantage too?

Because all Championship clubs were given the option to return to training. We weren't t treated any differently therefore no unfair advantage. 

Geoff Kilpatrick

Next, it will be Hearts have that Foundation thing and benefactors that allow them to sign players. That's not fair. They should have a transfer ban.

That's the same bloody logic!

7 minutes ago, fast_blood said:

I don't think the 3 Championship clubs which wanted to start training will have complained that Hearts already are, as they also had the option to start on 3rd August and passed. This is Petrie and Doncaster deciding to have their fun and dress it up as if they are somehow applying fairness in stopping Hearts training because they don't want the 3 clubs to start on the date they want to. 

It is ALL Doncaster and Petrie - casting around for other clubs to blame or the Government is exactly what these snakes want.

It worked for Doncaster last time and they are doing it again.

Edited by Spellczech

Lone Striker
1 hour ago, SectionDJambo said:

Nope 

It has been done because a few Championship clubs have been crying about us training when they can’t afford to.

Probably the same clubs who will later say they can’t afford to ever start training or playing with no paying spectators.

Petrie and Doncaster couldn’t help themselves. A pair of deceitful clowns.

Most likely, yes.   Probably the same clubs who exist purely in the hope of getting a home cup tie against a Bigot Brother - and yet strangely don't voice any concern about the unfair advantage said Bigot Brother has in all aspects of player ability/fitness.

Am I being too simplistic in thinking that  the other  main factor in yesterday's nonsense (u-turn) is the return to work of Mr Petrie ?

Late July (Rod out of action) - Hearts ask JRG for permission to start training on 3rd August. Answer = Yes

Early August (Rod back at work) - JRG does a u-turn, blames SG and "sporting integrity" for decision to stop Hearts training

Seems to me Rod has forced the JRG to do a "Swinney"  ..... hmmmm .....wonder why.  

Tennant's  6's
6 minutes ago, fast_blood said:

Yeah, I get that. 

It still stinks, no way should training  for any club that has the proper protocols in place be denied the chance to get on with their training programmes. 

23 minutes ago, Siphiwe Tshabalala said:

Surely someone is planning to disrupt the Hibs game tomorrow? :laugh: 

Anyone got a plane? 

A drone. Nah - **** it - a whole squadron of drones, each with a banner 'SPFL -corrupt to the core' or 'Doncaster - not fit for the purpose' or 'SFA - wank, wank, wank'.

In normal circumstances are clubs barred from training TILL  any of their competitors start training? Is there a start date for training? I think not. So why now?

Brave Hearts
14 minutes ago, Barack said:

I mean, just **** off!  :rofl:

20200814_115653.jpg

it would be no be fair to other clubs ?

fairness ? SPFL/SFA ?

what about fairness to us to not be ‘demoted’ with 8 games to go and in the middle of a pandemic ?

S

Just now, Tennant's 6's said:

Yeah, I get that. 

It still stinks, no way should training  for any club that has the proper protocols in place be denied the chance to get on with their training programmes. 

I agree. I don't see how the SPFL can tell a team when they can train. Can they do that under normal circumstances?? 

Have a cheeky extra training session ahead of a big game but the SPFL tell you that you can't because you'll have an unfair advantage. I would imagine the club will be looking into this at depth. 

3 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Very dangerous to start punishing people who have done everything correctly.

You break the rules and conventions we follow to have a fair society. Can become a free for all. People start to think 'why bother?'. 

Pasquale for King
21 minutes ago, 1953 said:

They would be delighted if we did withdraw. As there's unlikely to be any fans present there will be zero gate money lost, zero expenses to pay so the SFA may even save money. Hibs would be in the final and everybody would be laughing at poor Hearts who have spat the dummy again. Petrie et all would be delighted. 

Exactly. 

Didn't know it was up to the SPFL when clubs resumed training after summer breaks, always thought they were only involved on match day.

Every days a school day. 

Yet more ammo for Robbie and his team talks.

We better ****ing batter each team in every game next season.

Even if (IF) we are 5 nil up with time to play, we better not ****ing stop or slow down against anyone.

I want 95% of Scottish football to suffer badly.

The Premier league will be stopped anyway, as the people running it are ****ing idiots and no danger will the be able to control all the players and the clubs.

**** them.

25 minutes ago, David Black said:

Correct and while Hearts are best to say very little, FOH could. They are not a member club therefor the SFA/SPFL have no jurisdiction over them. FOH at this moment in time are just a large fan based organisation who have a minority shareholding in the club. They would be speaking on behalf of those shareholders. When the arbitration verdict was handed down Stuart Wallace made a very good statement, but none the less a very controlled statement . This is maybe the time when FOH could make a statement with no holds barred. Name the issues, the individuals, the failed governance with Scottish football the fact we have no league sponsor, the ill will throughout SF brought about by Doncaster, the fact we are a laughing stock throughout Europe brought about again by Doncaster and call a meeting of other supporters clubs to discuss how things can be changed, as they must. Be as blunt as required in their criticism. Someone has to speak out and unless I am missing something FOH are the exact body to do that. I should add that they call a press conference to ensure this gets exposure  across the media. 

I  hope they have improved their communication skills before they start holding press conferences

jamboinglasgow

As others said, surely a blanket ban is stupid if the point is to make sure that clubs are following the rules. The SPFL could have easily said clubs can train as long as they demonstrate that they are following all the processes and protocols required. So that would allow Hearts to continue, it would also allow those other 3 clubs to start training on Monday.

Instead they went for a over the top gesture to look like they are taking a hard line (but not against the league which has caused the problems,) then created a further mess telling Hearts (who have been doing everything correctly) to suddenly stop because its "unfair" to other clubs, even if it was not "unfair" before.

21 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

What a load of shite.Never going to happen.

What we need to do is make sure we are never EVER in the state we were in last season that has allowed 

all these vipers waiting in the wings there 5 minutes of fame and to take pop shots at us.

Very fair post.....

1 hour ago, Lovecraft said:

I'm sure Lawwell is sitting behind the scenes, but don't you mean Dongcaster?

Of course.

Doncaster and Maxwell one in the same anyway.

Edited by DETTY29

8 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

Jason Leitch on the briefing now. Let’s see if any so called journalist will ask him the Hearts question.

Yip, will be interesting....  This is a sad turn of events..

2 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

As others said, surely a blanket ban is stupid if the point is to make sure that clubs are following the rules. The SPFL could have easily said clubs can train as long as they demonstrate that they are following all the processes and protocols required. So that would allow Hearts to continue, it would also allow those other 3 clubs to start training on Monday.

Instead they went for a over the top gesture to look like they are taking a hard line (but not against the league which has caused the problems,) then created a further mess telling Hearts (who have been doing everything correctly) to suddenly stop because its "unfair" to other clubs, even if it was not "unfair" before.

Even more so, Hearts were indirectly responsible for providing money to allow clubs to safely go back to training.

If I never had deep feelings for Hearts, I would just give up completely on Scottish football.  It's just for Glasgow, always has been.

ToadKiller Dog

**** all to do with three clubs wanting to train. 

This is about creating a noisy distraction and a bit of revenge for Doncaster and Petrie .

We know this is political we know its vindictive as do those in the media with an ounce of brains.

Dungcaster knows we will create a lot of air but in the end we are toothless ,this is bullying .

Doncaster out should be standard issue for our support.

Rick Sanchez

I'll be toasting a drink to the demise of not only a club but certain individuals. I make no apology for it, the way my/our club have been treated is beyond a disgrace. And they're ****ing enjoying it.

This is a feeling the won't dissipate over time. It's for life now. Only Hearts.

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, Kylejordan said:

Just seen that Crystal Palace have arranged a friendly with us! Bloody joke this whole suspension. Corrupt to the core 

When is that, it was said the other day we couldn’t play them at the minute, before yesterday’s nonsense.

32 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

At the risk of sounding a bit 'Coisty', who are these teams??

Of course, the real scandal is that anyone was told they were not allowed to train, following errors made by Premiership clubs who remain unpunished.

And evidence it too.

6 minutes ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

**** all to do with three clubs wanting to train. 

This is about creating a noisy distraction and a bit of revenge for Doncaster and Petrie .

We know this is political we know its vindictive as do those in the media with an ounce of brains.

Dungcaster knows we will create a lot of air but in the end we are toothless ,this is bullying .

Doncaster out should be standard issue for our support.

From being vindicated to victimising in the space of a fortnight.

Edited by DETTY29

16 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Not before the 24th implies this ban could go on indefinitely. 

If that were to happen and the Premiership continues then it’s a clear case of restriction of trade. Get back to court.

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

Even more so, Hearts were indirectly responsible for providing money to allow clubs to safely go back to training.

If I never had deep feelings for Hearts, I would just give up completely on Scottish football.  It's just for Glasgow, always has been.

I agree with that, but it’s not Glasgow as Particks treatment shows. It’s two teams that play there, that encourage bigots from other areas and countries to support them and want to play in England. 

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

When is that, it was said the other day we couldn’t play them at the minute, before yesterday’s nonsense.

Think it was in the pipeline for when we are allowed to play bounce games. Obviously now that has been put on the back burner. 
got the contacts at palace 😉

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

I agree with that, but it’s not Glasgow as Particks treatment shows. It’s two teams that play there, that encourage bigots from other areas and countries to support them and want to play in England. 

By Glasgow, I meant the OF.  The only clubs in Scotland that actually matter remember.

😔

kingantti1874
4 minutes ago, Deevers said:

If that were to happen and the Premiership continues then it’s a clear case of restriction of trade. Get back to court.

we should publicly make it clear we will hbe training on that date, more than about time for SPFl to do checks.. if they have a problem they can take us to court to get us to stop

Siphiwe Tshabalala
25 minutes ago, Boof said:

A drone. Nah - **** it - a whole squadron of drones, each with a banner 'SPFL -corrupt to the core' or 'Doncaster - not fit for the purpose' or 'SFA - wank, wank, wank'.

If only!

39 minutes ago, Barack said:

I mean, just **** off!  :rofl:

20200814_115653.jpg

I would expect that Hearts are now examining the rule book to establish whether or not there are rules on when clubs can start pre-season training and if there is a rule regarding sporting advantage that mandates clubs must start pre-season training at the same time (fully expecting that the reasoning given is unenforceable).