Covid protocols - ‘Govt money wanted’

taylor75

bigsuperslim1874
3 minutes ago, Deevers said:

The usual suspects no doubt.

Anyone who thinks it’s a good idea to line the coffers of these fuds should be having a real rethink.  They deserve absolutely nothing from us.

Bingo. Getting nowt from me.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Pasquale for King

• Mikey1874

• Nookie Bear

19 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

Petrie, Doncaster, Maxwell and the Doctor.

Would be hard to find a more Celtic minded group.

Thanks for the answer. I posted my question before seeing other posts with the same info. Cheers anyway.

Dallas Green
2 minutes ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

He was defending the Aberdeen idiots and Tom made an absolute fool out of him.

Good. Foster is an absolute tool.

2 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

I wonder what James Anderson makes of all of this,as a philanthropist and Edinburgh based he will be no doubt aware of all that the club and Big Hearts have done for the community throughout this.

Or the way in which we have conducted ourselfs as a club to retain jobs,ensure fairness to all,all whilst our neighbours are paying off staff and spending hundreds of thosands on players.

Heart of Midlothian are now in a position where we are a free dig for Doncaster,Lawell and Petrie and there pretty much nothing we can do about it.

Complete fantasy, but what if JA and all his billionaire pals got together to resurrect the 'North Atlantic League' (is that what it was called?)… and their goal was to compete, investment-wise, with the EPL. We, of course, would get an invite and give the SPFL our notice. How sweet would that be.

...back in the real world, I think we should START a fight, with the SFA & SPFL. When it all begins to get nasty we can go to court citing restriction of trade, corruption and clear prejudice against… the SFA can piss off with their arbitration due to conflicts of interest. 

6 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

The SPFL and SFA have nothing to do with The Oriam.

It's owned by Heriot Watt and the council AFAIK

So they have rented it out? Do they not have a contract with Hearts. I dont know how it works. It just seems very odd timing to me.

Just now, Rods said:

So they have rented it out? Do they not have a contract with Hearts. I dont know how it works. It just seems very odd timing to me.

Perhaps but I don’t blame Oriam for getting the cash in as they will have lost thousands over the last few months. 

Niemi’s gloves
9 minutes ago, henry said:

Fairly certain the JRG will be following Scottish government guidance. Leitch claims they never said Hearts were to stop training but that doesn’t mean that the wider rules mean we were to stop. I’ve no confidence in any of the authorities or the Scottish government on any of this. 

I’m happy to accept that the decision to shaft us was entirely an SPFL/SFA one. But the question is what the Scottish government do now. If the sg successfully put pressure on the JRG to reverse their decision as it effects us, then I am happy to say fair play to you, well done the Scottish government. But if Sg go down the “nothing to do with us, we can’t get involved” route then all real Jambos, regardless of individual politics should be prepared to take them to task, as should the club. 

11 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

I wonder what James Anderson makes of all of this,as a philanthropist and Edinburgh based he will be no doubt aware of all that the club and Big Hearts have done for the community throughout this.

It's a good question!

Hearts are the high profile victims of this nonsense but remember it affects EVERY adult team in Scotland. That means the 150+ teams in the Lowland League pyramid, and I would be astonished if any have not restarted (non contact) training, the rump of Junior football that still remains, I know Amateur teams that have restarted training and, of course all Women's football bar the Glasgow City exception. EVERY adult team in Scotland is being punished EXCEPT for the elite. Not the sort of thing James Anderson got involved to ensure would happen.

MarkDevriesScores4
Just now, Rods said:

As I understand it, Hearts have already paid to use the facilities at the Orium as well as private testing for the period that the SPFL have now prevented us from training in.

for that reason, hearts should accept the closure on the condition that Rod and Neil are happy to refund us for those costs and they delay the semi final for a further 2-3weeks in sporting fairness.

1 minute ago, Rods said:

Pretty sure anyone can rent out facilities at The Oriam, but it has nothing to do with the SFA or the SPFL.  The contract would be between The Oriam and the other party.  No need for the SPFL or SFA to get involved.

We do have a long term lease with The Oriam.   Which,  we will still need to pay even if we aren't training.

26 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Petrie

Maxwell

Lawwell

Dr. John McLean (SFA Medical Head)

and others as and when required.

Thanks. 

Just now, Nookie Bear said:

Have any other non-Premiership Chairmen commented on this training ban?

I'm sure our good chum from Ayr will be approached for some kind of comment......

Bret the Hitman Hearts
15 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Are hibs still training at their barn?

Edit: I see hibs are at home tomorrow at 5.30. 

🤔

live on the telly 👀

Pasquale for King
17 minutes ago, luckydug said:

I wouldn't get to bothered about discussing boycotts. 

Next to no chance of fans being allowed back to football in decent numbers imo. 

If someone offered odds on the SC matches actually taking place as scheduled I would bet against it. 

Some entitled 'professional' footballer from one of our 'ELITE' 😂clubs will test positive after a pub crawl. Its in the DNA of the wasters pretending to be footballers, someone will **** up. 

We will be allowed back at some point in the future, any boycott should be carried out going forward with the money going to the club instead. 
Can’t wait on someone else getting caught, getting away with it and Hearts being punished. 

7 minutes ago, Rods said:

Isn't it that our Riccarton training ground and the Oriam are separate facilities next door to each other?

Edited by Ribble

26 minutes ago, henry said:

Fairly certain the JRG will be following Scottish government guidance. Leitch claims they never said Hearts were to stop training but that doesn’t mean that the wider rules mean we were to stop. I’ve no confidence in any of the authorities or the Scottish government on any of this. 

No new training was what he said. He was then taken aback when Ewen Murray asked him why Hearts have been told to stop training. He didn't know we had been and asked why himself. He then released a statement reiterating that this was a decision taken by the JRG. This is not the time for allowing Petrie and Doncaster to shift the blame elsewhere, as they are quite clearly trying to do.

Edited by Beast Boy

Siphiwe Tshabalala
2 minutes ago, RobboM said:

It's a good question!

Hearts are the high profile victims of this nonsense but remember it affects EVERY adult team in Scotland. That means the 150+ teams in the Lowland League pyramid, and I would be astonished if any have not restarted (non contact) training, the rump of Junior football that still remains, I know Amateur teams that have restarted training and, of course all Women's football bar the Glasgow City exception. EVERY adult team in Scotland is being punished EXCEPT for the elite. Not the sort of thing James Anderson got involved to ensure would happen.

Spot on.

People are forgetting some of these lower league players are not on an ‘elite’ wage. Most have been furloughed and it’s not good.

How many players will be left? 

Disgraceful from the governing bodies, with a wider impact than they give a **** about. 

2 hours ago, TorinoJambo said:

Best idea in a long time. Plus, I've been carping on for months that every FOH contributor should try to get another, even a tenner a month. There's never been a better opportunity.

Absolutely I've doubled mine as I'm in a position to do so. Thank god we have a great hardcore group of supporters. 

2 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

No new training was what he said. He was then taken aback when Ewen Murray asked him why Hearts have been told to stop training. He didn't know we had been and asked why himself. H ethen released a statement reiterating that this was a decision taken by teh JRG. This is not the time for allowing Petrie and Doncaster to shift the blame elsewhere, as they are quite clearly trying to do.

And the fact the Glasgow Women’s team have been allowed to carry on as well. It stinks. 

31 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Petrie

Maxwell

Lawwell

Dr. John McLean (SFA Medical Head)

and others as and when required.

A dozen working groups with over a hundred people too.

Supposed to be covering everything.

Clearly they have failed.

1 minute ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

I wonder what games will be pulled next and how the SPFL/SFA will be able to punish hearts for it 

If it involves hibs then no doubt their postponed game will be moved to the SC weekend and the rearranged SC semi will mean that we'll have to play 2 games on the same day while hibs are rested for a week

Just now, Mikey1874 said:

A dozen working groups with over a hundred people too.

Supposed to be covering everything.

Clearly they have failed.

I imagine they are viewing their latest work as a great success. 

We should let it be known unofficially that we are looking at withdrawing from Scottish Cup as we are being unfairly treated as team will not have enough time to get up to speed.

David McCaig
6 minutes ago, martoon said:

Anyone know if we are, indeed, training today? 

Judging by twitter, we are taking this decision lying down.

11 minutes ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

As I understand it, Hearts have already paid to use the facilities at the Orium as well as private testing for the period that the SPFL have now prevented us from training in.

for that reason, hearts should accept the closure on the condition that Rod and Neil are happy to refund us for those costs and they delay the semi final for a further 2-3weeks in sporting fairness.

and Rod and Neil will be delighted to laugh in our face!

6 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

We will be allowed back at some point in the future, any boycott should be carried out going forward with the money going to the club instead. 
Can’t wait on someone else getting caught, getting away with it and Hearts being punished. 

This is turning me into a right vindictive sod. 

Cant wait on the ELITE league getting shut down, as it surely will. 

In football terms Aberdeen was the ticking off from the ref for a dodgy tackle, Celtic was the yellow card. 

Who is going to commit the red card offence. 

Wonder if Betfair are giving odds😂

Just now, luckydug said:

This is turning me into a right vindictive sod. 

Cant wait on the ELITE league getting shut down, as it surely will. 

In football terms Aberdeen was the ticking off from the ref for a dodgy tackle, Celtic was the yellow card. 

Who is going to commit the red card offence. 

Wonder if Betfair are giving odds😂

£10 on Hearts mate.....

8 minutes ago, RENE said:

We should let it be known unofficially that we are looking at withdrawing from Scottish Cup as we are being unfairly treated as team will not have enough time to get up to speed.

Petrie would be delighted. 

we need the team to turn up but not the fans (might well be behind closed doors anyway) and beat Hibs. Maybe that would bring a welcome return to The shit houses  ill health

kingantti1874
30 minutes ago, graygo said:

Jesus, it's no big deal. You should have said that Jason Leitch didn't know Hearts would be impacted. I was just being a smartarse.

"I believe Jason Leitch when he says he didn’t know hearts wouldn’t be impacted."

😂 Missed the typo in my utter rage 

Given the week the Scottish Government have had, do they care about a football club outwith the "elite" level of the sport?  Jason Leitch has told us where the blame lies.

50 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Agreed. This is not Celtic's doing. This is petty vindictiveness by Doncaster and Petrie against Ann Budge herself. Make no mistake this is very personal. These two teewats will be laughing their heads off that they have managed to make this about Hearts.

Hopefully the clubs now see this for what it is, an orchestrated campaign against Ann Budge and Hearts.

Correct and while Hearts are best to say very little, FOH could. They are not a member club therefor the SFA/SPFL have no jurisdiction over them. FOH at this moment in time are just a large fan based organisation who have a minority shareholding in the club. They would be speaking on behalf of those shareholders. When the arbitration verdict was handed down Stuart Wallace made a very good statement, but none the less a very controlled statement . This is maybe the time when FOH could make a statement with no holds barred. Name the issues, the individuals, the failed governance with Scottish football the fact we have no league sponsor, the ill will throughout SF brought about by Doncaster, the fact we are a laughing stock throughout Europe brought about again by Doncaster and call a meeting of other supporters clubs to discuss how things can be changed, as they must. Be as blunt as required in their criticism. Someone has to speak out and unless I am missing something FOH are the exact body to do that. I should add that they call a press conference to ensure this gets exposure  across the media. 

Edited by David Black

12 minutes ago, RENE said:

They would be delighted if we did withdraw. As there's unlikely to be any fans present there will be zero gate money lost, zero expenses to pay so the SFA may even save money. Hibs would be in the final and everybody would be laughing at poor Hearts who have spat the dummy again. Petrie et all would be delighted. 

I think that the last few months have made it crystal clear that Hearts have to get out of the corrupt Scottish league. Whether that's the proposed Atlantic League or applying to England we can't just sit back and remain a part of this corrupt organisation which is out to destroy our club. We have to at least begin making enquiries about how to go about leaving Scottish football.

Edited by Libertarian

1 minute ago, Barack said:

I mean, just **** off!  :rofl:

20200814_115653.jpg

At the risk of sounding a bit 'Coisty', who are these teams??

Of course, the real scandal is that anyone was told they were not allowed to train, following errors made by Premiership clubs who remain unpunished.

Edited by Nookie Bear

Tennant's  6's

So, because 3 Chump clubs are gonna start training on Monday, were forced to stop our training for 2 wks?..

This is beyond parody. Absolutely pathetic 

I'm not reading it as the other 3 Championship teams being the bad guys here - but the SPFL/SFA.  Need to see more information!

1 minute ago, Barack said:

I mean, just **** off!  :rofl:

20200814_115653.jpg

Wouldn't be fair? Are they really using the "fairness" argument against us...

If those 3 clubs have the controls and protocols in place then they should be allowed to start training. Glasgow don't and are it seems subject to inspection as a result. Is this about the governing bodies not trusting their own member clubs to enact the protocols? If so then Celtic and Aberdeen must be punished as it was clearly not believed that it was player transgressions...

Just now, AndrewB said:

I'm not reading it as the other 3 Championship teams being the bad guys here - but the SPFL/SFA.  Need to see more information!

True. They should never have been in a position where the question had to be asked.

Leveins Battalion
3 minutes ago, Libertarian said:

I think that the last few months have made it crystal clear that Hearts have to get out of the corrupt Scottish league. Whether that's the proposed Atlantic League or applying to England we can't just sit back and remain a part of this corrupt organisation which is out to destroy our club. We have to at least begin making enquiries about how to go about leaving Scottish football.

What a load of shite.Never going to happen.

What we need to do is make sure we are never EVER in the state we were in last season that has allowed 

all these vipers waiting in the wings there 5 minutes of fame and to take pop shots at us.