Covid protocols - ‘Govt money wanted’

taylor75

4 minutes ago, Voxpop said:

I suspect we will see football violence at the cup semi if we play it.

Look at the bother before the semi v Celtic at Murrayfield, and there wasn’t a fraction of the anger before that one. It’s almost guaranteed there will be serious bother. 

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Pasquale for King

• Mikey1874

• Nookie Bear

3 minutes ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

Doubt it. There will be no one there

Yeah prob right...   pubs in Edinburgh will be interesting that night though.

7 minutes ago, Voxpop said:

I suspect we will see football violence at the cup semi if we play it.

Square go between Battler Budge and Ron the Rodent Gordon should start things off nicely.

Edited by stuart500

NaturalOrder74
2 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

I hope to **** hearts Instagram is full of the team training tomorrow.

would love to see them try and punish us for training after doing absolutely **** all to the unwashed and the sheep 

Absolutely disgraceful decision. Yet again we are being penalised for something that is not our fault. Celtic and Aberdeen blatantly break the rules and are not punished but we are consistently getting hammered between our expulsion from the league, the arbitration fine and now this. The league and its management are a shambles and I am now completely sick of Scottish football and its corrupt organisation. Absolutely livid.

John Findlay
2 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

By the way, that bit where we asked for time to consider the ramifications of this and they went ahead and published the statement anyway tells me everything I need to know about these people. 

They are bullies and need sorted. 

Exactly. Scottish football had a great chance from March to clear the decks and get proper governance in place.

Once again the large majority shit the bed because Lawell with the help of his cohorts on the SPFL board, threatened and bullied them into submission.

For all her perceived faults and constant criticism from I8hibsish, Ann Budge has proved she has a bigger set of balls than all those imposters put together.

Just as people were starting to calm down a bit, discuss transfers in and out, possible line ups and getting a buzz out of increased FOH contributions along comes this.

If this was a book it would be a best seller comedy.

heartandsoul
15 minutes ago, harrywragg said:

I doubt we'll be playing at all this season - Champ/L1/L2 are collectively an irrelevance to those chosen "to represent the members". 

Decision to shut down your training is both unbelievable and completely anti-competitive. 

Our clubs have been well and truly shafted mate. 

Pasquale for King
Just now, Jumper said:

Just as people were starting to calm down a bit, discuss transfers in and out, possible line ups and getting a buzz out of increased FOH contributions along comes this.

If this was a book it would be a best seller comedy.

More of a fantasy type that nobody would believe. 

8 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

I don’t think the majority of clubs at Championship and below have any desire to play this season. 

They are just glorified social clubs. 

Yeah, I am with you there.

And we knew it.

That’s why we fought so hard to refute the demotion.

Edited by alfajambo

2 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

Oh it’s political alright, just not national governmental politics. That’s the whole point. The politics involved in this decision are those of a football nature, and you and one or two others are doing Hearts a disservice by allowing the issue to be sidetracked.

Why are you intent on trying to imply mine, and a few others are doing the club a disservice and actually supportive of the SPFL/SFA? You'd think you had an ulterior motive?

Due to the latest reports from various sources it's extremely obvious who's the latest to kick the club and fans while we're down. Definitely the SPFL/SFA, Doncaster, and Petrie, that goes without say, but it's also questionable the SG have had an input. To completely deny the SG's involvement in the decision without all the facts is borne out of a blind allegiance. To turn on fellow fans who don't share that allegiance is poor if you ask me. Not surprising though.

My allegiance lies with Hearts. **** anyone and everyone else who sticks the boot in, regardless of political belief.

Furious but only one thing these guys will sit up and take note of ... FOH pledge doubled tonight. And when the championship is cancelled it’s triple!!!  

Lawel and Doncaster playing a blinder here. Stop lower league football, lessen the risk of Covid violations which makes sure that Scottish (Celtic) teams don't get kicked out of Europe. 

4 minutes ago, JyTees said:

Why are you intent on trying to imply mine, and a few others are doing the club a disservice and actually supportive of the SPFL/SFA? You'd think you had an ulterior motive?

Due to the latest reports from various sources it's extremely obvious who's the latest to kick the club and fans while we're down. Definitely the SPFL/SFA, Doncaster, and Petrie, that goes without say, but it's also questionable the SG have had an input. To completely deny the SG's involvement in the decision without all the facts is borne out of a blind allegiance. To turn on fellow fans who don't share that allegiance is poor if you ask me. Not surprising though.

My allegiance lies with Hearts. **** anyone and everyone else who sticks the boot in, regardless of political belief.

Good post.

28 minutes ago, graygo said:

Nobody in Scottish football can take anybody else in Scottish football to court, well they can but the court will send it back to the SFA arbitration panel.

I suspect that the FoH could take the whole lot to court and not need to go to any arbitration. We do not as yet own the club.

The SFA/SPFL et all have so far effectively stolen all that is ALL the money we have put into to buy the club.

I say we go for them now, we have plenty of money to do it and win without the need for a ground me poxy sponsored walk 

19 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

You expect it from wee scumbag ****s like him. Hearts supporters though? ****ing hell. 

So what's his angle. Is he a mad Yoon as well?

1 hour ago, jamborod said:

Chris McLoughlin on the Nine insisting this was down to the Scottish Government, completely ignoring Leitch’s comments earlier. 

Aye, right. 

I HATE BBC Scotland presenters!!! HATE!!!

Aye weer takin oor medicine!!!

8 minutes ago, JyTees said:

Jason Leitch: SPFL and SFA stopped Hearts training - not Scottish Government  National clinical director expected Riccarton sessions to go on

kingantti1874
9 minutes ago, JyTees said:

good post, how exactly does this “sanction” satisfy Scottish Government that the SFA have taken action? Clearly does not, the SG clearly do not want to piss of the Celtic fan base by applying true justice..

If you think this isn’t a consideration you are off your rocker.

Edited by kingantti1874

6 minutes ago, JyTees said:

My ulterior motive is what is best for Bearts. Nothing else. Turning this in to a political point scoring exercise is shite behaviour.

I have not denied the Scottish Government’s role in this. On the contrary, I’m trying to point out what their role in this is. That role is not what those lying little cuntweasels Petrie and Doncaster are trying to make out it is.

weegie jambo

I'm hoping Ann and her legal team are right on the phone to Jason Leitch and wee Nicola to find out exactly where we stand legally on this one. If this is purely, as we suspect an SPFL decision and not SG led then we must fight this decision which makes no sense and again unfairly punishes us when we are 100% in the clear.

7 minutes ago, JyTees said:

So what's his angle. Is he a mad Yoon as well?

No, he’s a Celtic supporting wee nyaff who has never had a good word to say about Hearts in all the years I’ve been aware of his presence in Scottish football. He’s a total *****, and much like the majority of BBC Sport Scotland, he has toed the SPFL/SFA line against us throughout this whole sorry episode.

Edited by Beast Boy

SectionDJambo
1 minute ago, 7628mm said:

I suspect that the FoH could take the whole lot to court and not need to go to any arbitration. We do not as yet own the club.

The SFA/SPFL et all have so far effectively stolen all that is ALL the money we have put into to buy the club.

I say we go for them now, we have plenty of money to do it and win without the need for a ground me poxy sponsored walk 

Would it not be better for Hearts to contact Nicola Sturgeon to ask her if she and her government were party to a specific agreement, with the JRG, to tell Hearts to stop their training programme that has been in operation for almost 2 weeks.

Hearts have followed protocol better than some clubs who are actually playing competitive games.

There is no logic to the SG knowing that the snakes in the JRG intended having another kick at Hearts, and this doubt is backed up by Jason Leitch, who said that no mention of Hearts having to stop training was made, or, in his opinion, required.

The liars and cowards of the JRG must be outed by the public truth, and shown to be using the SG as a smokescreen for trying to further damage Hearts.

28 minutes ago, harrywragg said:

I doubt we'll be playing at all this season - Champ/L1/L2 are collectively an irrelevance to those chosen "to represent the members". 

Decision to shut down your training is both unbelievable and completely anti-competitive. 

Indeed it is anti-competitive.  We are in the scottish cup and should be allowed to keep training while the 3 other clubs also in the cup can train!  Total nonsense decision by the SPFL.  Just because some Championship clubs think it's unfair on them!  They had their chance but chose to go cheap skate instead, bunch of bums!

:)   

Capture.thumb.PNG.916e6a71fad51c75a9d4a75a013ce51d.PNG

The SPFL have used Hearts as the sacrificial lamb for other club breaches.

Edited by Danny Wilde

National clinical director Jason Leitch told BBC Radio Scotland that it had been a league decision after being instructed by the government, which wanted no additional clubs to start training, to "tell us how they are going to get their house in order" through sanctions and education.

We are not an additional club though as we have started training with all the correct procedures in place. So why are the SPFL naming us ? I absolutely despise the SPFL

Edited by 1971fozzy

9 minutes ago, julienbrellier said:

either ignore and continue to train or relocate somewhere where we can train. do not comply

France and Holland off the list from Saturday am.

1 minute ago, 1971fozzy said:

National clinical director Jason Leitch told BBC Radio Scotland that it had been a league decision after being instructed by the government, which wanted no additional clubs to start training, to "tell us how they are going to get their house in order" through sanctions and education.

We are not an additional club though as we have started training with all the correct procedures in place. So why are the SPFL naming us ?

The answer is in the hearts statement.  2nd last paragraph.

Geoff Kilpatrick

It's clear the SG have placed the onus on the JRG, who have decided to penalise us for other people's misdemeanours. Hopefully, we get Sturgeon ON THE RECORD confirming that this decision is an utter nonsense. Over to the media to do their jobs for once.

Just now, 1971fozzy said:

We are not an additional club though as we have started training with all the correct procedures in place. So why are the SPFL naming us ?

Read our statement.

Other clubs had indicated they wanted to start training. By not allowing them to do so and allowing us to continue, apparently we’d be gaining an unfair advantage.

That 3 of the 4 clubs in this years semi finals have over 2 months more competitive action behind them than us, is neither here nor there, apparently.

1 hour ago, The Future's Maroon said:

I smell court action coming back into play with that statement?

Restriction of trade of pay us compensation/staff wages

We have followed the rules, but still being punished.

I would love this. 

we should turn up and train tomorrow and see what they do about it?

And to reiterate a few other posters comments no one should be setting a foot in another stadium for 2 seasons. 

julienbrellier
3 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

France and Holland off the list from Saturday am.

was more thinking north of england

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, HMFC01 said:

The answer is in the hearts statement.  2nd last paragraph.

Exactly. It is a clear restraint of trade by the governing body, not the SG.

7 minutes ago, Danny Wilde said:

Capture.thumb.PNG.916e6a71fad51c75a9d4a75a013ce51d.PNG

At least Ewan’s asking the right questions. Cos he’s the ****ing only ‘journalist’ in Scotland who’ll do so. 

alwaysthereinspirit

Are any our league opponents part time?

If so we should be soundly punished for being full time.

Who do we think we are?

Edited by alwaysthereinspirit

SectionDJambo
2 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

We are not an additional club though as we have started training with all the correct procedures in place. So why are the SPFL naming us ? I absolutely despise the SPFL

It must be Hibs. Petrie and Dempster doing what Ron the con thinks will result in Hibs taking over the “Edinburgh Franchise”, as he probably calls it. Doncaster knows what we think of him, so he will have his slithery hands on this too. He’ll want revenge for the “put in a paper” fiasco.

Unfortunately for all of them, we are Hearts and won’t kneel to them.

The poisonous atmosphere that will curse Scottish football for years is down to these people and the Celtic cabal.

Just now, JyTees said:

Nobody's suggesting the SG hates Hearts. 

No, but a few seem to hate the SG enough to happily suggest they are lying, even if it means aiding and abetting the very people who have ****ed us over again and again, by helping them to try and shift the blame for their actions.

11 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

Would it not be better for Hearts to contact Nicola Sturgeon to ask her if she and her government were party to a specific agreement, with the JRG, to tell Hearts to stop their training programme that has been in operation for almost 2 weeks.

Hearts have followed protocol better than some clubs who are actually playing competitive games.

There is no logic to the SG knowing that the snakes in the JRG intended having another kick at Hearts, and this doubt is backed up by Jason Leitch, who said that no mention of Hearts having to stop training was made, or, in his opinion, required.

The liars and cowards of the JRG must be outed by the public truth, and shown to be using the SG as a smokescreen for trying to further damage Hearts.

My point is not really about this particular issue but if the FoH had taken the SPFL to the CoS it would not have gone to arbitration and hence would have been played out in public. 

I firmly believe that we would have had a better chance of winning and if not get some compensation.

4 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

And Blackwood is a hibby!

And there will likely be a whole spectrum of different supporters throughout their ranks. Thankfully however, the football team someone supports is not important at government policy level when dealing with a killer disease.

Turn up and train.

Face them down.

See them in court if we have to. Again.

We'll crowdfund any size of fine we get. 

Edited by Danny Wilde

5 minutes ago, The Roller said:

Read our statement.

Other clubs had indicated they wanted to start training. By not allowing them to do so and allowing us to continue, apparently we’d be gaining an unfair advantage.

That 3 of the 4 clubs in this years semi finals have over 2 months more competitive action behind them than us, is neither here nor there, apparently.

👍  It should be enquired about and straight to argued about.  It is in no way fair to have 3 clubs training for a scottish cup and leave 1 out.  Especially when our club already had permission to train as per the previous quotes from the SG.  It stinks of another majority rule.  1 against the many, although the statement for hearts says "some" clubs and not many clubs.  So they can go do 1! :) 

SectionDJambo
3 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

My point is not really about this particular issue but if the FoH had taken the SPFL to the CoS it would not have gone to arbitration and hence would have been played out in public. 

I firmly believe that we would have had a better chance of winning and if not get some compensation.

I see your point.