Covid protocols - ‘Govt money wanted’

taylor75

Just now, NaturalOrder74 said:

Wonder what possible next steps are being considered, I’m glad we’re not taking these decisions lying down all we can ask for  

I'd ignore guidance and carry on training, can't see how they can enforce it.

At least If they did try and enforce it we'd know who's pulling the strings.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Pasquale for King

• Mikey1874

• Nookie Bear

Just now, WDJ87 said:

Had the same thought, doesn't matter if SG asked for this or not. It's now the rules and if we breach. The game gets shut down.

The sanctions are against individual players too rather than clubs iirc.

Let's sign a few amateurs and **** the whole Premiership restart

7 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

On what ****ing basis?

Because you know better?

Where is the leadership? Anywhere?

The perpetrators that led to this?

Thank **** the Hearts statement has the balls to mention it

Who are the perpetrators in this.....Aberdeen and Celtic players?

Or are you talking about Covid and the Chinese?

Football forum gio.

Edited by GYL

The SPFL have stated that the Scottish Government backed this decision. Absolute rubbish , this has already been shown to be untrue. Yet again the shower of cheating lying scum that the SPFL is has been shown to be twisting the true facts to suit their agenda in punishing Hearts! I finally give up. Scottish Football and it’s administrators are out and out liars!!!

John Findlay
13 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Just seen Spartans like this tweet from the head coach of their womens team. I think it is a terrible look that the SPFL have punished clubs who were doing the correct thing because of two clubs who players didn't (and the clubs still get to train.)

I know Debbie very well. Works her socks off at Spartans.

Lower League Chairman on the SPFL board calling a favour in no doubt

Edited by BelgeJambo

5 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

In alliance with the government as per statement. 

Or is that inconvenient truth?

It is , quite clearly , not the truth .

Not sure why you are making all these ridiculous posts but , possibly , some form of professional help is required

Edited by john thomas

8 minutes ago, Busby8 said:

Can't stop individuals exercising.

Can't stop those individuals using Riccarton to exercise.

Can't stop those individuals exercising to a prearranged fitness plan, sometimes together... sometimes not, as long as it's within current Gov guidelines.

Can possibly enforce it being overseen by coaching staff, so maybe avoid that.

Other than that, on you go guys. Feckum !

The first hint of a second wave and rod and his boys will cancel the Championship.

Its what they want to do.

I think we should continue to train.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, XB52 said:

absolutely pathetic that any Hearts fan would actually try and stand up for the SPFL by having a go at the government. Pathetic but to be expected these days as the unionists get more and more deranged. I truly fear for their sanity after Independence.

Who is standing up for the SPFL?

I think some of the lower league teams don't have enough signed players to play in a fives league never mind a professional league game.gobsmacking.

NaturalOrder74

As if we needed a reason to re ignite the hatred here, hearts you’ve to play in a semi final on a competition of a season that we ended early, and oh you can’t train for it, honestly couldn’t make this up 

loveofthegame

Petrie and Lawwell run our game. Two men who detest us. Any scope for sympathy from the SPFL went down the swanny with the court action, so Doncaster & co are on us too. We then took the piss out of them when jkb paid the fine.

All these things add up to today’s incomprehensible decision.

Im way past paranoia, there’s an undertone of dislike for our football club that goes beyond anything I can remember. All member clubs are equal and treated as equal?! Aye ****ing right. This feels like a vendetta. 

The  season is a cluster**** already,  it's never going to complete. 

We'll be lucky if our season even starts. 

Depressing. 

Chris McLoughlin on the Nine insisting this was down to the Scottish Government, completely ignoring Leitch’s comments earlier. 

Aye, right. 

26 minutes ago, Swanny17 said:

Genuine question, as much as I’d love to witness the demise of many clubs in Scotland and see the SPFL/SFA ripped apart - how is us forfeiting the Scottish cup tie going to affect anyone but us? 

TV money

Jambof3tornado
12 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Unfortunately it's time for the FoH to stop publishing monthly figures.

It's no coincidence. 

Correct. The money rolling in is causing big concerns. The figures would be available in the annual accounts but we could afford to get kicked out the top flight so thats what happened. If it had been st midden and it was going to cause an insolvency they would have come up with another plan.

Geddyalexneil
2 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

We have a situation where the culprits, Aberdeen and Celtic are going unpunished. 

True leadership from the authorities be it government or football,  or aligned would have cracked down on the perpetrators,  not amateur football 

No arguments from me that the culprits are going unpunished. 

Sadly the football authorities hate us for fighting the expulsion. We will get no fairness from those barstewards. 

Sadly the ruling has been shown up to be the work of the SFA/SPLF. It is a football matter. 

My hate goes out to Dungcaster et al. They are the people behind this.

Lets hope HMFC can fight this and cause the authorities a shit load of problems.

If I had the money I would up my sub to FOH!

(Oh and I did this without screwing up your actual post... 😂😂

Just now, jamborod said:

Chris McLoughlin on the Nine insisting this was down to the Scottish Government, completely ignoring Leitch’s comments earlier. 

Aye, right. 

Was strange how much he wanted to get that across. No mention of Leitch’s comments. 

That dickhead McLaughlin  on BBC Scotland channel saying this was the government’s decision - weasel doesn’t even read what was said by Jason Leitch. Typical of that shower.

going on about that if training wasn’t stopped then a 2 week ban was coming in for the game. What fekin planet is he on ? Stop lower league training (about 3 clubs) and season is saved . Had to rewind it as I didn’t believe I heard that shit right. I’ve heard some crap but that was just the worst.

another face only a mother could love. 

Edited by 1971fozzy

2 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

The more ridiculous Scottish Football becomes, the more reason celtic have to pursue an exit to England, or a Euro League.

I'm not normally into conspiracy theories but you have to wonder!

9 minutes ago, Busby8 said:

Can't stop individuals exercising.

Can't stop those individuals using Riccarton to exercise.

Can't stop those individuals exercising to a prearranged fitness plan, sometimes together... sometimes not, as long as it's within current Gov guidelines.

Can possibly enforce this shite decision if being overseen by coaching staff, so maybe avoid that.

Other than that, on you go guys. Feckum !

Clubs and players will have to comply with the SPFL protocols belatedly put in place following the Aberdeen and Celtic fiasco. The last thing we want to do is fall into a trap that could lead to either the club or individual players being punished, which is exactly what the SPFL want us to do. Hearts should keep quiet - we are never going to beat this lot until the individuals in charge are outed. The SPFL should be publicly shamed by appropriate questions in the Scottish and UK parliaments, in social media and in the press; this is more likely to work. I am sure that we would all like to know what the reason for this is, because as far as I am aware there have been no incidences of transmission as a result of players training.

37 minutes ago, AllyjamboDerbyshire said:

So what you are saying is that someone/some club has to be punished but it can't be the offending clubs because someone has pled their case to the SG to the effect that punishing them would not be viable? But you still haven't explained how footballers in training are more likely to break the rules, in a similar way to the Aberdeen and Celtic players, than they would be if they had sod all to do all day! And nothing gets away from the fact that it is immoral, whatever the circumstances, to punish the innocent for the crimes/misdemeanours of others.

I suppose, at least, this time round only one club is being punished instead of three to facilitate the ambitions of the more favoured clubs. 

I haven’t said players are more likely to break the rules if they are training or not (not sure where you picked that up from?). 

I have suggested the ramifications for Scottish football, and whether this season continues are greater whether they are in training or not. 

Not sure about the immoral argument. We all saw the pictures outside bars in aberdeen with people not socially distancing. Then the city goes back into lockdown - plenty of innocent people and businesses will have been affected by the decisions of those who broke the rules. Such is life.

ToadKiller Dog
Just now, Nookie Bear said:

Was strange how much he wanted to get that across. No mention of Leitch’s comments. 

And the Nine now spending ages on a feel good celtic fanzibe story about everything you need to know about the player they gave signed 

1 minute ago, jamborod said:

Aye, right. 

He was quite strong in his assertions too "make no mistake" he said  few times referring to it being at SG decision.

Bizarre,n ever it it was - and I don't believe for a minute it is - it still makes no sense

4 minutes ago, Dirty Deeds said:

The  season is a cluster**** already,  it's never going to complete. 

We'll be lucky if our season even starts. 

Depressing. 

This

1 minute ago, 1971fozzy said:

That dickhead McLaughlin  on BBC Scotland channel saying this was the government’s decision - weasel doesn’t even read what was said by Jason Leitch. Typical of that shower.

going on about that if training wasn’t stopped then a 2 week ban was coming in for the game. What fekin planet is he on ? Stop lower league training (about 3 clubs) and season is saved . Had to rewind it as I didn’t believe I heard that shit right. I’ve heard some crap but that was just the worst

It's just beyond belief tbh. 😏

Just watched the nine. Full of half truths. SG did want the changes put in place as the narrative but not to stop teams that have processes already in place 

sunblestjambo
2 minutes ago, jamborod said:

Aye, right. 

Was odd.  At first I thought he simply made a mistake when saying it was a government decision but then he repeated it.  Seems to directly contradict Jason Leitch.  I know who I trust. 

8 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Who is standing up for the SPFL?

Everyone who’s believing their shit about this being a Government decision and not the JRG’s.

On 11/08/2020 at 12:51, Ally Bee said:

Hearts to be docked 10 points as a deterrent to other clubs.

Oh well. I was nearly right. Still time for the deduction if we dare to train or contest the training ban.

3 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Correct. The money rolling in is causing big concerns. The figures would be available in the annual accounts but we could afford to get kicked out the top flight so thats what happened. If it had been st midden and it was going to cause an insolvency they would have come up with another plan.

Are we seriously saying that we have to stop because of envy?

Not just football, the whole country is going to hell in a hand basket.

25 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

Unfortunately it is yeah.

A lot of teams outside of Premiership level are semi pro, as such you will have players who also have full time/part time jobs outside of football. This increases the risk of infections, as the players are potentially spending time around more people in general, and these players if they do get infected are more likely to pass the virus onto a greater number of people.   

All Prem clubs are full time professional so less risk. 

Ok, so why stop the full time clubs?

Unfair advantage? Don't make me laugh if it's that.

1 minute ago, graygo said:

Ok, so why stop the full time clubs?

Unfair advantage? Don't make me laugh if it's that.

Already answered that earlier in the thread, look back a few pages. 

The gist; the fewer players overall in Scottish football training, the less the overall risk of a further breach. 

Apologies is that didn’t make you laugh. 

SPFL/SFA already shown yellow card, should now be shown a red card.

Thereafter dismantle the SPFL/SFA executive boards and let us start afresh. 💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

3 hours ago, Jambo61 said:

Could we move abroad for a training camp to a country safe obviously!

Top of the class. That is a brilliant idea.

Instead of training tomorrow the players should descend on the nearest boozer. Totally ignore social distancing cause a 2 week shutdown of scottish football (we're not involved anyway) oh wait, no action's taken against those who flout the restrictions!

Siphiwe Tshabalala

Tinpot yet again.

I hate them all. Detest everyone involved with this shit show.

Crooks, liars and cheats.

Shanks said no
17 minutes ago, alfajambo said:

The first hint of a second wave and rod and his boys will cancel the Championship.

Its what they want to do.

I think we should continue to train.

My thinking too, they are banking on us losing the semi and all Scottish football bar the premier gets binned by the end of October. All Doncaster cares about is Celtic and his mega Sky deal.

If I didn't love Hearts as much I would be out now.

Pasquale for King

So they’re saying that because they’ve banned lower league teams( who don’t want to train and take players off furlough anyway) from training we have to stop too. Celtic started before everyone else for the same reasons but that was ok. How does this placate the Scottish Government. So Aberdeen and Celtic aren’t punished, and along with Killie can still train?

AA19472A-7CA3-4E15-AAEC-11861B2C0F61.jpeg

8 minutes ago, jamborod said:

Aye, right. 

Wholeheartedly agree. Couldn't believe what McLaughlin came away with after hearing Jason Leich earlier who stated that it wad nothing to do with government and that they , the Scottish government had told the SPFL to get their house in order. Good luck with that one. It has been a total knifing of Hearts by the SPFL. McLaughlin also stated that if Hearts didn't comply then the whole game would be shut down for two weeks

Guest ToqueJambo

Now leaning towards hoping for Scottish football to be shut down completely for a year. That will make it survival of the fittest and we'll have a better chance than most of coming out of it.