• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Big Uche came on for Wycombe tonight.

Along with a Hibby.

The home side was finally able to break Wycombe down as Junior Stanislas scored four minutes later. The Chairboys fought to the end and were inspired by the introduction of Uche Ikpeazu and Daryl Horgan, but after a courageous performance, Bournemouth took the points.

1 hour ago, Last Laff said:

We played far too slow and into Alloa's hands.  Same as hibs are doing.

I am laughing but lets not kid on we played great against them either. 

Waisting your time, guy got a semi over hibs losing, only for it to backfire on him. 

Personally speaking, I don't even want to mention those junkie *******s, that's how irrelevant they are to me. 

gorgie rd eh11
1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Waisting your time, guy got a semi over hibs losing, only for it to backfire on him. 

Personally speaking, I don't even want to mention those junkie *******s, that's how irrelevant they are to me. 

What? Someone was happy at hibs being behind and you think that's wrong. 🙃

5 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Focus on the Big Cup, the one Hearts knocked Hibs out of. How depressing would it be if they got a final as well as a semi....

2 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

What? Someone was happy at hibs being behind and you think that's wrong. 🙃

They were getting beat, what was the end result? Last time i checked a game lasts 90 minutes. 

Was that not the same team, that put us out, hmm respect 🤔

2 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Focus on the Big Cup, the one Hearts knocked Hibs out of. How depressing would it be if they got a final as well as a semi....

That's not what I'm getting at, I just don't understand, how you can possibly take the piss out of hibs, when alloa was the team that put us out. 

Personally speaking i was hoping they got beat and alloa held on, but i wouldn't use it as some badge as to say haha, you got beat of alloa when the fact is alloa beat us. 

gorgie rd eh11
Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

They were getting beat, what was the end result? Last time i checked a game lasts 90 minutes. 

Was that not the same team, that put us out, hmm respect 🤔

What? They were losing people were happy at that, so ******* what.

Just now, gorgie rd eh11 said:

What? They were losing people were happy at that, so ******* what.

See what i wrote above? They were losing what was the end result? 

gorgie rd eh11
1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

See what i wrote above? They were losing what was the end result? 

They were losing, people were happy because they were losing, what's hard to understand?

Anybody that wasn't happy they were losing can **** off.

14 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

That's not what I'm getting at, I just don't understand, how you can possibly take the piss out of hibs, when alloa was the team that put us out. 

Personally speaking i was hoping they got beat and alloa held on, but i wouldn't use it as some badge as to say haha, you got beat of alloa when the fact is alloa beat us.

ach,man get yerself on the Cup Final thread. Have you been on there? Formations, hopes, the build up. 

1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

Even enough to cheer up the descent into Tier @sadj

Not for all the money in the world will I go back to the virus thread  :)

🤣🤣🤣 how are you and the family? Tier 3 should have been done weeks ago when Barry and his family thought it was fine to ignore rules cause hes big time ya know.... 

46 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Yet you’ll continually mention a result of theirs v us 4 years ago in an attempt to have a go at our current manager.

Irrelevant when it suits you is more like it.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Bongo 1874 said:

We beat hibs tho. 

👍

2 minutes ago, EH23-Jambo said:

That prick Ross commenting post match on 'other teams going out the competition at this ground'. It must still hurt....

The jealousy and hate is strong in that man 

59 minutes ago, EH23-Jambo said:

That prick Ross commenting post match on 'other teams going out the competition at this ground'. It must still hurt....

Let him.

manaliveits105

Creepy Jacks free flowing samba football sweeps the mighty alloa aside with a squaff and a deflected goal - the annual collapse must be imminent 

4 hours ago, EH23-Jambo said:

no doubt will get livi or county in the draw, its the hobo way, easy street per usual.

5 hours ago, EH23-Jambo said:

Like so many muppet men managers before him, we will  live rent free in his head and he'll be forever bitter.  

Fenlon must still awake in the night after another maroon coloured nightmare. They should probably set up a help group; Hi I'm Terry from the TBGWA and Hearts ruined my life... Hi I'm Paul from Heckys at the wheel and Hearts ruined my life too....

Hope the cabbages get Rangers in the semi otherwise there's an outside chance they could reach the final and they do not belong in finals.

25 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Hope the cabbages get Rangers in the semi otherwise there's an outside chance they could reach the final and they do not belong in finals.

If Rangers win. 1-1 now. Be typical if this is the game they lose.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
22 hours ago, sadj said:

🤣🤣🤣 how are you and the family? Tier 3 should have been done weeks ago when Barry and his family thought it was fine to ignore rules cause hes big time ya know.... 

Not too bad buddy. Ups n downs like everyone else. 

Hope all is good with yourselves 

Oh dear.  Possible setback for Stevie G.  That will irk a small minority on here but not this particular Jambo.

Could be looking at a real star studded line-up for the semis.

1 minute ago, Kiwidoug said:

Oh dear.  Possible setback for Stevie G.  That will irk a small minority on here but not this particular Jambo.

Could be looking at a real star studded line-up for the semis.

An hour ago you were wanting Hibs to get them in the semi 🤣

Gorgie Boot boy
Just now, neilnunb said:

Hibs were honkin last night.I felt sorry for Alloa.

No way are they winning the piss potty.

4 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

I know.  I'm very flexible.