Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, WoolfordsHearts said:

When you said it would give sellick a lift and we must win.

That's when I laughed at you.

You don't think this will give Celtic a boost? Seriously..

Their fans have been going batshit crazy cause rangers are doing better than them. This takes the heat off a bit.

Any yeah it's a SC final. Definitely a must win game for me. They don't come around too often 

Edited by Candy

Open tournament, imo. Hibs are far from certain to win it. They couldn't beat a Championship club at Hampden, what makes them certainties to beat 2 Premier League teams there?

3 minutes ago, Candy said:

I wasn't laughing at getting papped out a cup we've not won for decades by a shitey team like alloa. Both the old firm out any Cup is a huge opportunity 

It sure is. What can we do about it now? It's gone. 

Arthur Morgan

Hibs lost more recently to Ross County in the League Cup Final, the year they won the SC. 

Edited by Arthur Morgan

Pasquale for King

We’ve missed our on a chance of playing these *******s again and winning this this trophy for the first time in most of our lives. You know who will be getting the blame if they win it. 

19 minutes ago, CloustonHMFC said:

It would be the most Hibs thing ever to win a trophy only to be eclipsed by us winning the bigger trophy.

Twice.  😂😂❤❤

8 minutes ago, Boof said:

Actually...I was serious... :facepalm:

I've aye just called it the League Cup - completely forgot about that entirely wholesome sponsor.

👍 Fair enough mate

William H. Bonney
Just now, merseyjambo said:

Trying to choose the winner of a Hibs/St Liedown final is like the choice of having your brain removed or your kn0b removed

No it’s not. St Mirren all the way. 

2 minutes ago, merseyjambo said:

Trying to choose the winner of a Hibs/St Liedown final is like the choice of having your brain removed or your kn0b removed

Why would that be a difficult choice ?

10 minutes ago, Candy said:

You don't think this will give Celtic a boost? Seriously..

Their fans have been going batshit crazy cause rangers are doing better than them. This takes the heat off a bit.

Any yeah it's a SC final. Definitely a must win game for me. They don't come around too often 

You know there is no fans at the Final and the players dont work like your head. They arent going to get a “boost” cause Rangers lost in a cup 

6 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

We’ve missed our on a chance of playing these *******s again and winning this this trophy for the first time in most of our lives. You know who will be getting the blame if they win it. 

It's certainly a 'major trophy'. 

2 minutes ago, merseyjambo said:

Easy one for me. I’d prefer Livvy or ST J to both of them of course but Anyone that stops Hibs is fine by me.

Bloody infuriating how this tournament has panned out.

8 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Way too late for that already

WoolfordsHearts
6 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

No I don't know,enlighten me.

Who will you be blaming?

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Quite a leap there...assumes the draw comes out exactly the same with us in it...(unlikely)...and also assumes blame (should Hibs win it) with “you know who” when the charge could more easily be directed toward Lennon, Gerrard, McInnes and the umpteen other ‘top tier’ sides who fell before now.

Always frustrating to watch a Scottish tournament open up without the Glasgow clubs and not be involved. The blame for us not being involved lies entirely with ourselves, the blame for someone else winning it (any one of the remaining four) does not, IMO of course.

Just now, sadj said:

You know there is no fans at the Final and the players dont work like your head. They arent going to get a “boost” cause Rangers lost in a cup 

Really? Never noticed that . Why not? They still managed to attack the team bus.

Its not about the fans though. Its the players mentality 

1 minute ago, JimmyCant said:

Easy one for me. I’d prefer Livvy or ST J to both of them of course but Anyone that stops Hibs is fine by me.

Bloody infuriating how this tournament has panned out.

Would you swap Sunday for Hibs semi spot in the Betfred?

10 minutes ago, martoon said:

Open tournament, imo. Hibs are far from certain to win it. They couldn't beat a Championship club at Hampden, what makes them certainties to beat 2 Premier League teams there?

They struggled to get past Alloa.

For me, I want us to win the Cup.  After that, I couldn't give a toss which of these 4 clubs which all voted to expel us wins the league cup.  Preferably not Hibs but don't really care.

3 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Would you swap Sunday for Hibs semi spot in the Betfred?

Good question but No. This is a 90 minute chance to pull off the greatest tournament win in our history. IMO 

Edited by JimmyCant

2 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

They struggled to get past Alloa.

For me, I want us to win the Cup.  After that, I couldn't give a toss which of these 4 clubs which all voted to expel us wins the league cup.  Preferably not Hibs but don't really care.

Snap

Francis Albert
9 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

No it’s not. St Mirren all the way. 

And if they do they will have won it twice in 8 years vs our zero times in 59 years. Shameful. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Livingston for me. Showed contrition for their actions and it would be great to see an ex con lift the trophy. 

Hope this Christmas for all the poor souls in Bar L on a ten stretch 

Francis Albert
5 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Good question but No. This is a 90 minute chance to pull off the greatest tournament win in our history. IMO 

Better than 57/58 league or indeed any of our other league titles? As scottish champions  of course. Your opinion is daft.

19 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Goodwin should get the Celtic job, clearly has more clue than ginge. 

Him as next Hibs manager has to be the most certain thing in football.

Just now, heartsfc_fan said:

Final is in February. Doubt there will be any fans.

To chance.  The virus spike in new year will **** it for fans for the season.  

Pasquale for King
12 minutes ago, WoolfordsHearts said:

No I don't know,enlighten me.

Who will you be blaming?

I’m already blaming the manager and the players for the missed opportunity, as I did in 2016, no matter who wins it. 
 But if you don’t know that people who blamed Neilson for helping win Hibs the cup in 2016 will pin this on him you’ve not been paying attention. 

34 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

You don't think Rangers were desperate for a treble this season?

(or indeed ANY trophy, given their drought for over a decade)

League, Europe, Scottish Cup all b4 League Cup

Just now, Gambo said:

League, Europe, Scottish Cup all b4 League Cup

Every club tries as hard in both competitions, don't kid yourself on. 

Pasquale for King
13 minutes ago, JamboGraham said:

Quite a leap there...assumes the draw comes out exactly the same with us in it...(unlikely)...and also assumes blame (should Hibs win it) with “you know who” when the charge could more easily be directed toward Lennon, Gerrard, McInnes and the umpteen other ‘top tier’ sides who fell before now.

Always frustrating to watch a Scottish tournament open up without the Glasgow clubs and not be involved. The blame for us not being involved lies entirely with ourselves, the blame for someone else winning it (any one of the remaining four) does not, IMO of course.

I’m sure someone will be able to tell us if we would’ve played them, it’s likely though. We have missed another opportunity to win this, two finals in 50 odd years is quite frankly disgusting. 

Just now, JackLadd said:

Can't see a Munster man in that dugout somehow. 

Well, that's very narrow minded, if that's their attitude. 

2 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Well, that's very narrow minded, if that's their attitude. 

Narrow minded? Rangers?

Imagine...