*** Other Scottish football match thread, for anyone who gives a ****

tartofmidlothian

SectionDJambo
1 minute ago, manaliveits105 said:

Call the leagues now !

More likely that the cabal would press for null and void, so that none of them can get relegated and Celtic get another go. The summer wasn't the time for null and void or reconstruction. I'll bet a few of them think that now is the time.

The virus hanging around as long as this, along with Celtic looking like blowing their 9.75 in a row, will focus a few minds on how they can do a complete turnaround of thought about there always having to be winners and losers. 

• Replies 63k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, CJGJ said:

Paradise by the dashboard light ?

Fancy needing all these polis for a BCD game. I hope they're getting billed for it.

1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

As long as Celtic have 3 games against Rangers, the points difference isn't so critical.

Celtic also waiting for Rangers to have a slump like they did last season. 

Rangers will rip that Celtic team up for arse paper

35 minutes ago, nijambo said:

Hopefully the Jam Tarts can finish Lennon off

My fear is that Lenny gets thaw sack before the Final. The last thing we need is the new/sacked manager bounce.

43 minutes ago, JJ93 said:

Does it suit us if he stays? What if they are manageress for the final?

Manageress you say! Is Shelley Kerr getting the gig at the Tattie bowl? 

Ainsley Harriott
52 minutes ago, David Black said:

It suits us if he stays as he has lost the dressing room. The same rumours about bullying at training are exactly the same as when he was at Hibs. 

That's what I heard definitely want him to stay that team will get a lift when he leaves

Edited by Ainsley Harriott

If Lennon is still in charge, This could be the first cup final in history where both sets of fans want the same team to win! Celtic fans cheering Hearts goals seems far fetched but that 10iar is all they care about.

No got a clue how to post it on here but just got a Whatapp of Celtic fans trying to attack the players bus 🤣🤣

They must have had to take players away from the ground in a few buses rather than let them drive 

1 minute ago, theshed said:

No got a clue how to post it on here but just got a Whatapp of Celtic fans trying to attack the players bus 🤣🤣

They must have had to take players away from the ground in a few buses rather than let them drive 

Is it this?

Edited by kila

Governor Tarkin

Some cracking videos doing the rounds of the Provo Sporting Wing's GFITW kicking off outside the London Road piggery. Fair warms the cockles on a chilly winters evening.

I'd hazard that the Strathclyde plod are delighted those cheeky scamps have the lowest life expectancy in Western Europe. 

Scotland's first move on gaining independence should be withdrawing from the UN charter on human rights and have every one of those horrible b******s forcibly neutered.

:pleasing:

Remember though it's all about the police brutality

Tomorrow there will be statements about police over reaction, there was no need for them to be there, it was simply a peaceful protest provoked by the police presence...oh and it broke no Covid rules as they were all wearing masks

I wonder how many will sue for being chucked in front of the bus ?

PS I suppose if it was raining they may have been having the weekly shower at the same time

Edited by CJGJ

2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

As long as Celtic have 3 games against Rangers, the points difference isn't so critical.

Celtic also waiting for Rangers to have a slump like they did last season. 

True but even at this stage of the season is is all about what Rangers do now rather than Celtic. They have 14 clean sheets in 16 league games..... if Celtic are relying on a Rangers slump they will be disappointed. Besides, Hearts aren’t there to beat them this season, we are busy grinding out results against Alloa and Arbroath....

I don't care whether Lennon goes or stays.  I don't care if they appoint the Pope as their new manager.  I don't care who they appoint as the match officials.

We are going to thump them regardless.

2 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

I don't care whether Lennon goes or stays.  I don't care if they appoint the Pope as their new manager.  I don't care who they appoint as the match officials.

We are going to thump them regardless.

Kevin Keegan GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Scott Brown's 600th game for Celtic today.

He was interviewed today and asked how it feels to meet such a milestone.  He just answered “I dunno”.

Just praying between these arseholes and Dundee United and their team photo the Scot gov don't say enough is enough and closes Scottish football down for a few weeks.

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, neilnunb said:

Aye, a supposed Aberdeen fan too 🙄🤔

His squealing and shouting is a bit unnecessary in a near empty stadium too, maybe he couldnt hear for the protests outside 😆

27 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

:oohmatron:     that's some nasty words they threw at the players. 

:shocked666:

The reporting I find is all so disrespectful to St Johnstone. Disastrous draw with St Johnstone. 

By all accounts St J  should have beat them.

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, Blackshades said:

Just praying between these arseholes and Dundee United and their team photo the Scot gov don't say enough is enough and closes Scottish football down for a few weeks.

Add in St Mirren and Kilmarnock’s blatant disregard for the restrictions too. 
Probably punish us somehow. 

Pasquale for King
11 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Two arrested made tonight...so far 🤣

How many batons have been used is what I want to hear, three Police injured last week they weren’t going to let it happen again. 

8 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

The reporting I find is all so disrespectful to St Johnstone. Disastrous draw with St Johnstone. 

If you'd had the sound turned down on the Sky news sports slot then you'd be forgiven for thinking that Celtic had won as they deemed Celtic's jammy equaliser as being the clip worthy of broadcasting. With the sound up the story was Lennon being under more pressure etc. All about Celtic.

Edited by Wee Mikey

28 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Very true, it happens to alot of small clubs.   They forget there's more than one club in a league capable of winning.   Maybe they forgot to pay the ref a bonus this season.   :11300:

1 hour ago, John Findlay said:

St Johnstone 11 games unbeaten 

20 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

St Johnstone 11 games unbeaten 

That itself deserves respect. 

Our totally Glasgow gruesome twosome media dont. They are not even amateurish.

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

That itself deserves respect. 

Our totally Glasgow gruesome twosome media dont. They are not even amateurish.

I listened to the game on the radio at work and that wasn’t mentioned as far as I’m aware. 

Edited by Pasquale for King

41 minutes ago, weehammy said:

Any team on a bad run and needing a confidence boost always wants to play Hearts.

Unfortunately this is true, and unfortunately it’s not a new thing. You can often rely on Hearts to help out a struggling team. 

39 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

85D993BA-B4AB-4A24-8C9F-7FFC6DC9CFF6.jpeg

Surprised there has been no news about the clear Masonic conspiracy. Obvious that King Billy’s horse has turned up to taunt them

Pasquale for King
7 minutes ago, merseyjambo said:

Surprised there has been no news about the clear Masonic conspiracy. Obvious that King Billy’s horse has turned up to taunt them

There was last week “it’s like Bloody Sunday all over again” was the rather over the top claim. 

23 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Any idea what Gardyn said to Morelos? Racism or homophobia I reckon. 

More than likely whatever it was will be blown out of proportion (if we ever find out). My money's on, "Get up ya ugly wee Colombian twisted faced girls blouse." A combination of opinion, fact and minor sexist slur.

Edited by Wee Mikey