• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

That’s two offside goals worth 4 points that has them top 🤦🏽

Hopefully their cheating doesn't continue on the 16th. Proof it's time for VAR tbh and with a VAR ref based in England! If James Anderson wants to keep helping Scottish football as a whole get VAR in. 

Edited by JackLadd

14 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Not sure there were any Hibs fans at the game. Shows clear as day it was offside, no buffoon source needed. 

I get the diets here are for them vs Hibs but if that was Halket making that challenge next time out and getting sent off you'd be raging and don't tell me otherwise.   

You sound like you’re raging! 🤔

19 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Not sure there were any Hibs fans at the game. Shows clear as day it was offside, no buffoon source needed. 

I get the diets here are for them vs Hibs but if that was Halket making that challenge next time out and getting sent off you'd be raging and don't tell me otherwise.   

The diets? Jesus ****. You have lost the plot. Iv said numerous times on here if that was one of our players Id have been having a go at him. If it was a teammate id have a pop at him. It was ****ing stupid from Porteous and a deserved Red Card. You have spent the whole day going on about how its not a red and the corruption. Thats fine but dont tie the two together and calling anyone who thinks its a red a diet is just pathetic. 

There was a handful of hibs fans in today. Same way Rangers and Celtic fans get in our home end. 

I'm raging on behalf of our eastern friends.  BBC has an article on the giants who lost this weekend.  PSG, Real, Barca etc but inexplicably failed to include our Lochend chums.

14 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

McGregor is in the photo in front of him. 

**** knows then , boy was in the ground that told me it was onside. Tbh i couldnt give a **** either way. After their two penalties the last few weeks that werent its nice seeing them get a shit decision and a red card that was deserved. The fact it benefited Rangers is neither here nor there in the grand scheme unless we lose the league to them by a point. The odds on that will be astronomical id imagine. 

How you keeping?

13 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

You sound like you’re raging! 🤔

Be thankful you’ve just dropped in and out today Thomaso 🤣

I cant remember properly but as far as I recall when it happened Porteous tried to apologise and never even argued about the red. Says a lot to me.

Even pundits, the only two iv seen say anything in his defence are Stewart who said he understood why it was a red but didnt think himself it was and Tam McManus who said was as apoplectic as jack about it 

Edited by sadj

manaliveits105

Before the game pundits as usual were bumming up hubz way of playing football it’s no different from any other team in the the premier league when will the penny fecking drop they are average at best 

5 hours ago, sadj said:

You dont understand the current rules or are trolling. It was utterly stupid , dangerous , reckless and out of control.

Spot on, could have finished Aribos career if he caught him with his foot planted on ground while running. The game has changed from 20 years ago when that would have been acceptable. 

1 hour ago, JackLadd said:

Roofe goal offside also. You can take the hun side now but it will be us next time on the end of this cheating.

a49f8e90287e2ad72e54bf853f29e821.jpg

You’ve been had. Thats comically edited. 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, sadj said:

**** knows then , boy was in the ground that told me it was onside. Tbh i couldnt give a **** either way. After their two penalties the last few weeks that werent its nice seeing them get a shit decision and a red card that was deserved. The fact it benefited Rangers is neither here nor there in the grand scheme unless we lose the league to them by a point. The odds on that will be astronomical id imagine. 

How you keeping?

It’s the second offside goal that’s won them a game in the last few weeks, funnily enough against teams that could go top by beating them. We are up next. 
I’m not complaining that Hibs luck finally ran out, just the blatant cheating as usual for the uglies. 
Porteous won’t be happy until he seriously injures someone and for illiterate Hibs fans to defend him, and for the manager to do it also is like Porteous a disgrace. 

I’m good mate, couldn’t be happier with our team just now. 
Seem to be making a bit of progress with the “fitness” also. 

Pasquale for King
42 minutes ago, gjcc said:

Here’s the OG from sportscene. 

4C2913A8-5301-44F1-A04E-1C4E4A721F37.jpeg

When you zoom in it looks like the other picture might be altered, there’s weird patches on the pitch and this dark line on MacGregors arm. 

FB8FD77F-F14A-44B8-84F1-4B5A5F9F1861.jpeg

Kalamazoo Jambo
6 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

When you zoom in it looks like the other picture might be altered, there’s weird patches on the pitch and this dark line on MacGregors arm. 

Yep, a crappy photoshop effort. Can’t believe someone wasted their time on that :laugh:

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

If those stills of that tackle are legit then that's defo a red. Brilliant decision from the ref tbh to see that. 

26 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Yeah I stated it had been poorly edited in my post above it. 

it’s all moot anyway. Garry O’Jos clearly playing everyone onside stood on the 6 yard line. 

98308606-C0E9-4EB9-B3D2-FCC5275729E6.jpeg

3 hours ago, gjcc said:

it’s all moot anyway. Garry O’Jos clearly playing everyone onside stood on the 6 yard line. 

True that.  With his evident fitness challenges, I'm not surprised that Gaz has found himself as a goalie.

Well spotted.

Mark_Mywords
6 hours ago, JackLadd said:

Roofe goal offside also. You can take the hun side now but it will be us next time on the end of this cheating.

Edited by Mark_Mywords
Already covered.

highlandjambo3
6 hours ago, gjcc said:

Here’s the OG from sportscene. 

4C2913A8-5301-44F1-A04E-1C4E4A721F37.jpeg

That’s a sh*t TV position and, your up to late…….GET TO BED😂

gorgie rd eh11

"Porto's" tackle was a wreckless idiotic tackle. A Rangers player putting in challenge like that at Ibrox probably wouldn't be sent off but that doesn't stop Porteous being an idiot for going in studs up off the ground.

I've changed my mind after watching it several times.  Straight red and I bet the ref didn't give it a second thought.  You go flying in like that you're in big trouble.

Anybody that thinks refs at OF home games are fair are naive. I’m no lover of Hibs but Porteous’s  tackle was identical to the Motherwell players tackle on Saturday. First Rangers goal was offside and did Morelos get booked for celebrating with fans? Of course not! 
But for yet another easily led ref, the correct result should have been a draw and we would still be at top of league. 

29 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

That’s a sh*t TV position and, your up to late…….GET TO BED😂

How dare you mock the games room. 🤬😂

I’m in the middle of 6 weeks of nightshift. You’re clearly up too early for your brain to English. 😜

11 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

Anybody that thinks refs at OF home games are fair are naive. I’m no lover of Hibs but Porteous’s  tackle was identical to the Motherwell players tackle on Saturday. First Rangers goal was offside and did Morelos get booked for celebrating with fans? Of course not! 
But for yet another easily led ref, the correct result should have been a draw and we would still be at top of league. 

What evidence do you have for Rangers first goal being offside. I’d have preferred a draw but the only “evidence” I’ve seen is the poorly edited one online. 

highlandjambo3
5 minutes ago, gjcc said:

How dare you mock the games room. 🤬😂

I’m in the middle of 6 weeks of nightshift. You’re clearly up too early for your brain to English. 😜

Predictive text eh……… I’m away back to my Benidorm 😂

Maroon Sailor
11 hours ago, Thomaso said:

Shocking tackle! Red all day long!

E87DC15A-92D7-4C29-8DC1-3386EFE89BF8.jpeg

Got a long way to go to beat this coward though

20211004_081114.jpg.c0b88c5e2bab33574dc7a50c857793c8.jpg

13 hours ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Gambo - if Beni gets sent off for that next game we are all absolutely raging at the ref. I don’t care about Hibs but that is harsh as ****.

Beni wouldn’t fly into a dangerous challenge like that. Especially when it was 60/40 in his favour. Like we’ve seen him do 100 times he would stay on his feet and keep possession.   

That idiot thug tried to take the ball and man to look hard and made a **** of it. 

Horatio Caine
1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

I've changed my mind after watching it several times.  Straight red and I bet the ref didn't give it a second thought.  You go flying in like that you're in big trouble.

But but... Tam McAnus says it was never a red. So that must be right.

45 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

He tried to acknowledge that in an interview. Unfortunately his poor grasp of English let him down.

"So the kid is obviously not learning and he has let his manager and his team-mates down today. I know one or two things about bad tackles because I have made a few myself, so I am not in a glass house here."

Not only in a glass house, but throwing stones. Tut, tut.

58 minutes ago, DS98 said:

That idiot thug tried to take the ball and man to look hard and made a **** of it. 

Probably the most accurate description I’ve seen so far. 

The Old Tolbooth

Anyone thinking that wasn't a straight is a bit daft really, the intent was clearly there and it's only a matter of time before this hammer thrower ends someone's career, the only downside is that he'll be banned for 3 games now and he's an absolute huddy! It'll probably strengthen them! 

Jambo in Bathgate
17 hours ago, Captain Lithuania said:

Why is that ^^^^ Morelos still at Rangers? I thought they were getting £30M for him 3 summers ago?

No team would buy him.  That’s why Rangers are fleecing their season ticket holders who can’t attend games for £10 to watch yesterday. Makes you even more proud that Hearts haven’t been up to that. 

2 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

I wonder if the fact his name is Porteous had anything to do with it. Refs must all surely know how much of a welt he is with his various antics.

2 hours ago, Maroon Sailor said:

The most disgusting tackle ever! 

Pasquale for King
8 hours ago, gjcc said:

Hahahahaha clearly 

Pasquale for King
9 hours ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

Yep, a crappy photoshop effort. Can’t believe someone wasted their time on that :laugh:

Some daft Leiffer or one of their cousins from through the West. 

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, OldGorgie said:

The Motherwell player should’ve been off also, it’s a red in todays game. 
You’re right they do obviously favour the uglies home and away, Jota like Morelos should’ve got a second yellow yesterday. 
As for it being offside it looks like it was on. 

Red card all day long. If he won the ball with his leading foot, fine, but he went over the ball and it was actually his bum that made contact with the ball. 

14 hours ago, sadj said:

You are at it , we gave you actual quotes from Ross above two of us did. He understands why it was given. 

Porteous you know that player you advocate would be amazing in defence beside Souttar is a liability and his actions today were yet again a disgrace

Yawn, am bored with you as so predictable, I prefer debate not misleading statements, picking out bit you like is old firm behaviour for me.

3 hours ago, OldGorgie said:

Correct bro.

Gordon Ramsay

Hate Hibs and Porteous as much as the next guy but if that tackle had been Goldson on Nisbet it would have been yellow. 

3 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Hate Hibs and Porteous as much as the next guy but if that tackle had been Goldson on Nisbet it would have been yellow. 

Probably true. Porteous's foul on Boyce in the Derby didn't even earn a yellow card never mind a red - it's all about consistency. As others have said the Well players foul on Smith on Saturday was a shocker again no card.

Pasquale for King
36 minutes ago, it_hearts said:

Red card all day long. If he won the ball with his leading foot, fine, but he went over the ball and it was actually his bum that made contact with the ball. 

It’s not fine at all, winning the ball is immaterial when you go in at that speed off the ground with your studs at ankle height in today’s game. 

Pasquale for King
22 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

That doesn’t mean it’s not a red card. 

28 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

You're probably right, but that doesn't mean it wasn't a red card offence.

You can think that the ref made the right decision whilst also believing that the same decision wouldn't have been reached if it was a player in blue making the tackle.

2 hours ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Agree with you 100%. Just been talking about this with a greetin hubz work colleague... apparently Nick Walsh, the ref, has sent off a player in 6 of the last 7 Rangers games he's officiated... none of the players were Rangers... hope he's not refereeing our next game!

kingantti1874

Hibs or Celtic fans photoshopping images well I never..

remeber they had to photoshop zlamal bringing down that ***** edouard in the cup final

wentworth jambo

Ryan Porteous is a ****.....watched it on a Hibs TV stream - auld pissy pants Stanton didn't even think it was foul !! Stupid auld twat.

3 hours ago, Lfhearts said:

Yawn, am bored with you as so predictable, I prefer debate not misleading statements, picking out bit you like is old firm behaviour for me.

Theres a reason I have you on ignore 👍🏻

24 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Agree with you 100%. Just been talking about this with a greetin hubz work colleague... apparently Nick Walsh, the ref, has sent off a player in 6 of the last 7 Rangers games he's officiated... none of the players were Rangers... hope he's not refereeing our next game!

Na thats just the stats they pulling of hubz.net someone else countered it. As for Walsh hes a dick , thats the ref who sent of Garuccio and sent off Djoum at Livi. Hes also the ref that couldn’t bring himself to deal with Hibs players in the recent derby. So any Hibs fan complaining about bias from him can **** off

Edited by sadj