• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bazzas right boot
52 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Nope, want SevCo to be beaten each and every time they play.

images (20).jpeg

Bazzas right boot
59 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Porteous is what you get when you attach football boots to a carthorse. 

😂😂😂👌

34 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

He's getting on, had to come off as cramping up the other day, but we do miss something when he doesn't play.

He gets more out of others around him when he's playing

Brown was cramping up, or Celtic needed a winner

Take your pick 😂

17 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

True but to be pedantic, you couldn't have reached top 6 that season IIRC.

Anyway, that was then , this is now. You're flying and were failing. Not really bothered about you guys (other than hope you win your next game ;)), just hope we turn it around soon,

If you’re not really bothered, why on earth are you on here ?

🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Settle petal.

We don't associate ourselves with either cheek

Your scummy club vote in Celtics interests, have Thug Brown as captain and your coach had his tongue right up flanges sphincter at the weekend. You might not like it, but your another one of Celtics bitches. Enjoy life in the Green Brigades pocket you muggy piece of rotting mutton. I predict a relegation play off with your friends from Ross County. Now **** off to your own forum.

Boyces beard
1 minute ago, SE16 3LN said:

Your scummy club vote in Celtics interests, have Thug Brown as captain and your coach had his tongue right up flanges sphincter at the weekend. You might not like it, but your another one of Celtics bitches. Enjoy life in the Green Brigades pocket you muggy piece of rotting mutton. I predict a relegation play off with your friends from Ross County. Now **** off to your own forum.

hahaaa this made me laugh out loud 🤣

Maroonblood22
7 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

:jjyay:

Radio Scotland lunchtime sports bulletin informed us that Porteous will be suspended for matches against Dundee United and Hibernian. I know the boy's a something of a loose cannon but that, like Ryan's tackle, is a bit over the top.

2 hours ago, SE16 3LN said:

😆😆😆

:pleasing:

Now, that’s what I call a post.  👍

Bravo.  It seems to have worked.  I know the mods can't ban this donut but I wish they could.

I didn't appreciate until now that Brown's appointment has created a massive gulf between Aberdeen and ourselves.  If our board had appointed that referee protected thug,  the FoH would have collapsed within a week.

I would imagine a lot of Aberdeen supporters are far from happy about it and probably staying home.

:glorious:

4 hours ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

He's getting on, had to come off as cramping up the other day, but we do miss something when he doesn't play.

He gets more out of others around him when he's playing

He was absolutely ****ing wank against Celtic. And as for Jonny Hayes, he needs put out his misery. Woeful.

6 hours ago, SE16 3LN said:

Agreed and approved

Byyy The Light
3 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

I didn't appreciate until now that Brown's appointment has created a massive gulf between Aberdeen and ourselves.  If our board had appointed that referee protected thug,  the FoH would have collapsed within a week.

I would imagine a lot of Aberdeen supporters are far from happy about it and probably staying home.

He’s also on a players contract so they can’t bin him if they bin off Glass 

HeartsandonlyHearts
5 hours ago, sirwalter said:

Radio Scotland lunchtime sports bulletin informed us that Porteous will be suspended for matches against Dundee United and Hibernian. I know the boy's a something of a loose cannon but that, like Ryan's tackle, is a bit over the top.

Will #!bs miss him that much against themselves?

7 hours ago, SE16 3LN said:

Marvellous rhetoric.    

kingantti1874
7 hours ago, Boab said:

If you’re not really bothered, why on earth are you on here ?

🤷‍♂️

have you been on the sheep forum? It’s about as busy as pittodrie on a Saturday @ 3.  A post every hour or so!! Tragic 

That aside - I don’t mind ISL . He’s is honest about who he supports and gives his opinions nothing wrong with that. Would far rather ISL types before the vermin on here pretending to be hearts fans.. 

note there is also a random hearts fan who chats utter shite on that Aberdeen forum..  I wonder if he posts on here

A Hamilton fan on Pie and Bovril is saying that Hamilton listed Popescu tonight as a sub in the Challenge Cup - till some fans pointed out he'd played for our B team against Edin City in the 1st round. Quick team change after that and he's left out!

It would have been yet another embarrassment for the Competition to have to throw Hamilton out (they won 2-0) and allow Aberdeen B to progress (like throwing out Ayr after they stuffed Rangers B who were reinstated).

It would have fitted the SFA/SPFL narrative of getting good results for the B teams in their quest to get "certain" B teams in to the upper leagues....

kirkierobroy

The Lowland League really does need a bigger drain at the hinder end to get rid of the dross, and allow the likes of Linlithgow Rose, Pollok etc to rise.

On the subject of lower league pumpings, Fort William went from 2-1 up at half time, to losing 7-3 to Strathspey Thistle. :wow:

That's a Hibsing. 

Edited by tian447

16 hours ago, sirwalter said:

Nonsense. 4 match ban would be more appropriate. From singing racist songs, coke sniffing, insurance scams, unemployable jaikies and downright-thuggery, that’s the Hibs way.

Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, OldGorgie said:

Nonsense. 4 match ban would be more appropriate. From singing racist songs, coke sniffing, insurance scams, unemployable jaikies and downright-thuggery, that’s the Hibs way.

Whilst you are correct I think he meant the BBC saying he was suspended for a game against HIBERNIAN was the **** up he was pointing out. 

58 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Whilst you are correct I think he meant the BBC saying he was suspended for a game against HIBERNIAN was the **** up he was pointing out. 

Thank you.

Bazzas right boot
15 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Aberdeen beaten in Challenge Cup earlier as well. 

Good point, knock out by Raith. 

The score card isn't looking good. 

If they are playing decent bit not taking chances or might buy a bit time, but they need results soon. 

1 minute ago, Boab said:

Aye, mentioned on the St Johnstone thread also.

Pretty mental if that’s their thinking.

Bit nutty them even saying that tbh. You’d have thought they had expectations of turning it round and drawing a big crowd. 

3 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Bit nutty them even saying that tbh. You’d have thought they had expectations of turning it round and drawing a big crowd. 

Especially as their last two games have been 13 and 14K.

It’s bizarre.

5 minutes ago, Boab said:

It’s bizarre.

It is. Almost like conceding that their bad form will continue. 

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

It is. Almost like conceding that their bad form will continue. 

Just checked. They’ve had three home league games this season.

14, 13 and 14K.

🤷‍♂️

6 minutes ago, Boab said:

It’s bizarre.

I think they’re using the argument that these were reported crowds, i.e. including all tickets sold, rather than actual crowds. And the home sections against Celtic looked more than half empty. 

They probably want to avoid the hassle and any expense associated with carrying out the checks and are using this as a loophole even if they think they might get over 10,000 on the day.

2 minutes ago, leginten said:

I think they’re using the argument that these were reported crowds, i.e. including all tickets sold, rather than actual crowds. And the home sections against Celtic looked more than half empty. 

They probably want to avoid the hassle and any expense associated with carrying out the checks and are using this as a loophole even if they think they might get over 10,000 on the day.

I did say on Sunday that the crowd looked around 9,500. Aberdeen basing this on that I think.

That's some amount of season ticket holders not turning up. Around 4,000.

Edited by Mikey1874

13 minutes ago, Boab said:

It’s bizarre.

That’s tickets sold not actual attendees. If attendees are below 10k the vaccine passport doesn’t come into play 

2 minutes ago, leginten said:

Probably that.

Something I did notice was they had staggered arrival times for the Celtic game, which I haven’t seen since the Euros.

A strange bunch !

2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

I did say on Sunday that the crowd looked around 9,500. Aberdeen basing this on that I think.

Our actual crowds are usually way down when at home to Celtic and it’s on tv to be fair. 

1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

That’s tickets sold not actual attendees. If attendees are below 10k the vaccine passport doesn’t come into play 

Which is nuts in itself as they wouldn’t know until KO how many are turning up.

4 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Our actual crowds are usually way down when at home to Celtic and it’s on tv to be fair. 

Lack of young kids at least part of that. I think a lot of parents just don’t take very young children to Celtic games. 

2 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

Yes

But they must be able to justify this. The actual crowds are public records for public safety checking. Scottish Government can get these figures. Actual crowds for St Johnstone and Ross County must have been well under 10,000.

Which is a story in itself about Aberdeen not being very attractive though maybe their season ticket holders deserve credit for buying when weren't going to be going to games. 

4 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Yes

But they must be able to justify this. The actual crowds are public records for public safety checking. Scottish Government can get these figures. Actual crowds for St Johnstone and Ross County must have been well under 10,000.

Which is a story in itself about Aberdeen not being very attractive though maybe their season ticket holders deserve credit for buying when weren't going to be going to games. 

They will be the same as many clubs, and ours, where a significant chunk of season tickets are kids under the age of 15/16 who have a myriad of reasons for missing games eg birthday parties, holidays, other sports, can’t be bothered going, opposition’s fans, parents can’t take them etc. Certainly with my group of 8 it’s very seldom there’s more than 6 at a game at tynie, sometimes as few as 3. Add in many senior fans who are still season ticket holders but are still not comfortable going in to large crowds and it’s pretty easy to see the shortfall. Certainly didn’t look like 17k at our game last week. 

21 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

have you been on the sheep forum? It’s about as busy as pittodrie on a Saturday @ 3.  A post every hour or so!! Tragic 

That aside - I don’t mind ISL . He’s is honest about who he supports and gives his opinions nothing wrong with that. Would far rather ISL types before the vermin on here pretending to be hearts fans.. 

note there is also a random hearts fan who chats utter shite on that Aberdeen forum..  I wonder if he posts on here

Agreed, bit sad the way some people react to him.

On 06/10/2021 at 21:24, kingantti1874 said:

👍

Bazzas right boot
16 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Think it's common for them. 

My m8 is a ST holder, only goes to a handful of games. 

Lives in Leeds and works as a diver off shore. He knows a good few that do that. 

He's had a st for about 10 years, been to a handful of games each season. 

Doubt it's all off shore workers but if you factor in the elderly and vulnerable that have covid concerns it kind of makes sense. 

Pretty shite for Aberdeen. 😊