*** Other Scottish football match thread, for anyone who gives a ****

tartofmidlothian

3 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

But why not just refer to the actual rules if the game? We can all have an opinion.

Bloody hell you are hard work today. My interpretation of the rules are that Porteous stick on red , Lundstrom not a foul and iv said why

• Replies 64.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, wentworth jambo said:

You're buying that picture ?? FFS thy might have removed his ref's mike before superimposing on that picture....

Was going to say, doubtful he'd be walking about with a mic :D

Knowing Scottish football it wouldn't surprise me. More needs to be done to push referees to be neutral. 

kingantti1874
23 minutes ago, sadj said:

Iv given you my opinion , iv explained why i think he is in control and not endangering the opponent at least twice so far

You can repeat it as many times as you want.. it won’t make you correct

36 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

People are just giving an opinion, why does it bother you so much?  It doesn’t make them a Hibs supporter ffs!  I take it you’re a Hun supporter then using your logic? 

Some of the stuff he puts on is worrying, not sure even tries to be controversial, seems to come naturally, it's like he can't think for himself.

13 minutes ago, sadj said:

Bloody hell you are hard work today. My interpretation of the rules are that Porteous stick on red , Lundstrom not a foul and iv said why

Well you are totally wrong.

2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

So many supporters of Porteous and Hibs. 

There’s always a few sanctimonious clowns around. Porteous went in recklessly and it was a red card all day long, as was the Motherwell players lunge on Saturday. 

Red card all day long for Ryan "softhardman" porteous! Not to worry he can enjoy a great view of the h1b5 loss from the stand in their next match.

Beni will show him how to tackle a bun player properly at ibrox next week!

28 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

There’s always a few sanctimonious clowns around. Porteous went in recklessly and it was a red card all day long, as was the Motherwell players lunge on Saturday. 

Its been a recurring theme with him. Wants to go in hard constantly so he can leave something on his opponent. Its ****ing cowardly and I'm sure against Dundee Utd he ended up seriously injuring himself by doing it. 

1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

You can repeat it as many times as you want.. it won’t make you correct

In your opinion 👍🏻 I’ll stick to mine Porteous’s was dangerous and Lundstrom’s wasn’t. I know which if the tackle was on me would have concerned me or made me react. It sure as **** wasn’t Lundstrom’s

1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

He's a wank and a coward. 

Drew Busby would have filleted the vermin twat featured fud for sure.

With a smile. 

Amazing 🤣

4 minutes ago, sadj said:

In your opinion 👍🏻 I’ll stick to mine Porteous’s was dangerous and Lundstrom’s wasn’t. I know which if the tackle was on me would have concerned me or made me react. It sure as **** wasn’t Lundstrom’s

Absolutely correct. From singing racist songs, to coke snorting, insurance scams, and dodging the polis, and now downright thuggery , Hibs excel.

Class action again Celtic looming.  I know it's a thread topic but it might well impair their performances on the park once it gets underway.

I for one find it utterly ****ing hilarious that Hibs are all raging and slavering about refereeing decisions. Where were all the cries of injustice when McGinn fell over his own feet against Dundee Utd and won a penalty? Or when Utd were denied a perfectly good goal in the same game? When Beaton handed them the 3 points against St Johnstone? Porteous dive against St Mirren? 

**** Hibs. If it wasn’t for our shit officials they would be about 7 points worse off.

August Landmesser
3 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Appeal rejected. 2 match ban.

:jjyay:

The SFA have barely been in the office for an hour; ten minutes to make a coffee, bit of a chat, turn on the computer, open the post, read the appeal, immediately bin it.

Malinga the Swinga
6 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Appeal rejected. 2 match ban.

Surely not. Haven't they read Tam McAnus's posts on subject? How can they ignore his insightful comments.

What's that, he is a complete tool and posts inane rambling shit.

Ah, that explains it 

I don’t believe for a second that Hibs thought they’d win that. I think they did it to appease all the tears and snorters from the fans. JR didn’t have much to say about it at full time, which also annoyed their fans. 

Delighted to see it. 

58 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Surely not. Haven't they read Tam McAnus's posts on subject? How can they ignore his insightful comments.

What's that, he is a complete tool and posts inane rambling shit.

Ah, that explains it 

Aye , Hibs appeal was “Tam says it was fair likessss, the condemnation from pretty much every other ex pro is just because its poor wee Ryan” 

54 minutes ago, tokyowalnut said:

I don’t believe for a second that Hibs thought they’d win that. I think they did it to appease all the tears and snorters from the fans. JR didn’t have much to say about it at full time, which also annoyed their fans. 

Delighted to see it. 

Indeed , thats when an extra match should be added. 

Watched it again and it's a red card all day long. Another thing to note though is that no other Hibs player appealed or had a go at the referee with regards to the decision. Also, not one Hibs player went to Porteous to say unlucky or console him in any way. They all stood their thinking he's a liability and has probably just cost us (Hibs) the chance of a win here.

IveSeenTheLight
On 26/09/2021 at 13:51, Zen Jambo said:

Not looking good, it’s looking…

:glorious:

We’re all friends here, so I mean that in the nicest possible way. 😘

Aye, you guys have made a great start and I hope you beat SevCo after the break.

We'll come good, the performances have not been that bad (better than under McInnes at the end)

Was never being overturned as the interpretation of the rule gave Walsh full license to issue the card but doubt we'll see straight reds from other refs for similar challenges. Walsh himself let go two similar Sevco lunges without giving a foul which says to me any team going there does not want him in charge. 

wentworth jambo
17 hours ago, OTT said:

Was going to say, doubtful he'd be walking about with a mic :D

Knowing Scottish football it wouldn't surprise me. More needs to be done to push referees to be neutral. 

Agree re non-neutral refs but let's not let this get in the way on this occasion - that photo has been proven to be fake - see original (some Sevco nobody), Ryan Porteous is still a **** and that was as red a red card as you could see... 

Tom_Culshaw_26.thumb.jpg.a24f2859ba4fdb8af43fe246b576870e.jpg

10 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Was never being overturned as the interpretation of the rule gave Walsh full license to issue the card but doubt we'll see straight reds from other refs for similar challenges. Walsh himself let go two similar Sevco lunges without giving a foul which says to me any team going there does not want him in charge. 

Correct. 

https://twitter.com/thebilko/status/1444995625708408833?s=20

12 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Yeah, another OF centric coward with a whistle. We really need to start demand better. There are difficult questions there to ask but no one seems to have the bottle to ask them. 

kingantti1874
36 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Aye, you guys have made a great start and I hope you beat SevCo after the break.

We'll come good, the performances have not been that bad (better than under McInnes at the end)

na you won’t imo.  Hugely unbalanced squad, seems like centre mids all over the place.  Very little pace or creativity.. 

basically a levein ball team trying to play football..    slow, predictable.. 

kingantti1874
15 hours ago, sadj said:

Amazing 🤣

😂 apologies - I misread your post.  Agree with you.. 

thoughy you had said Porteous wasn’t dangerous . 

IveSeenTheLight
9 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

na you won’t imo.  Hugely unbalanced squad, seems like centre mids all over the place.  Very little pace or creativity.. 

basically a levein ball team trying to play football..    slow, predictable.. 

We'll see, we have a few o come back from injury and have been on top of most games / creating more than the opposition.

11 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

😂 apologies - I misread your post.  Agree with you.. 

thoughy you had said Porteous wasn’t dangerous . 

Haha no worries 🤣 

Seymour M Hersh
1 hour ago, JWL said:

Watched it again and it's a red card all day long. Another thing to note though is that no other Hibs player appealed or had a go at the referee with regards to the decision. Also, not one Hibs player went to Porteous to say unlucky or console him in any way. They all stood their thinking he's a liability and has probably just cost us (Hibs) the chance of a win here.

Porteous is what you get when you attach football boots to a carthorse. 

53 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Would you not want rangers to beat us to keep us in your sights?

36 minutes ago, WageThief said:

You can grump and moan and say double standards all you want. That tackle from Lundstrum is not dangerous its not a foul and its not comparable at all. We all know refs have leanings and those outside the OF suffer but trying to argue it with a good tackle and equate the two is imo batshit. 

There are so many things different in the challenges that make one hard but fair and one dangerous as ****. 

IveSeenTheLight
1 minute ago, Nookie Bear said:

Would you not want rangers to beat us to keep us in your sights?

Nope, want SevCo to be beaten each and every time they play.

52 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Try it was never being overturned as it was a red card all day long. What was the second lunge by the Rangers player as the Lundstrum one will be one Im guessing?

Edited by sadj

Just now, IveSeenTheLight said:

Agreed, youll be shouting for us v Dundee as well id assume. Help keep you above them.

3 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Nah gotta look at what benefits your club first

10 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

You'll not have to worry about losing four times this season as you'll not be in top six .😂

13 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Yes, you spend your time sucking the boaby of the other sectarian sister. 

kingantti1874
27 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

We'll see, we have a few o come back from injury and have been on top of most games / creating more than the opposition.

Aberdeen were lucky early doors in the season, didn’t deserve to win at livi for example.. 

good players but a very poorly balanced squad imo.. will struggle to get top 6.  

I’ve said for years aberdeen fans need to be careful what they wish for, pretty irrelevant for the vast majority of the 30 seasons pre Mcinnes, he did a fabulous job.  It will be hard to maintain that level 

Edited by kingantti1874

IveSeenTheLight
7 minutes ago, Largo said:

You'll not have to worry about losing four times this season as you'll not be in top six .😂

Its been a while, what's it like to finish a season in the bottom 6 ;)

IveSeenTheLight
6 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

Yes, you spend your time sucking the boaby of the other sectarian sister. 

Settle petal.

We don't associate ourselves with either cheek

24 minutes ago, sadj said:

You can grump and moan and say double standards all you want. That tackle from Lundstrum is not dangerous its not a foul and its not comparable at all. We all know refs have leanings and those outside the OF suffer but trying to argue it with a good tackle and equate the two is imo batshit. 

There are so many things different in the challenges that make one hard but fair and one dangerous as ****. 

Spot on.

No comparison whatsoever between the two tackles.

August Landmesser
1 minute ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Settle petal.

We don't associate ourselves with either cheek

How's 'Broony' settling in? 

IveSeenTheLight
1 minute ago, August Landmesser said:

How's 'Broony' settling in? 

He's getting on, had to come off as cramping up the other day, but we do miss something when he doesn't play.

He gets more out of others around him when he's playing

3 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Its been a while, what's it like to finish a season in the bottom 6 ;)

Think the last time we actually finished a season in the bottom 6 was when we had the points deduction.

Been a while to be fair so can't really remember.

IveSeenTheLight
2 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

Think the last time we actually finished a season in the bottom 6 was when we had the points deduction.

It was just said in jest min

4 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

It was just said in jest min

Just as well !

Since the split was introduced, Hearts have finished in the top six 15 times and Aberdeen 14 times… and we weren’t in the SPL for two of those seasons !

Ouch !

10 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

Demotion season was the last. 

IveSeenTheLight
1 minute ago, Boab said:

Just as well !

Since the split was introduced, Hearts have finished in the top six 15 times and Aberdeen 14 times… and we weren’t in the SPL for two of those seasons !

Ouch !

Yeah, this season is your best opportunity in 10 years to finish above us ;)

6 minutes ago, Boab said:

Just as well !

Ouch !

Demotion season was the last. 

He said finished a season. The season didn't finish, 8 games were left.

IveSeenTheLight
3 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

He said finished a season. The season didn't finish, 8 games were left.

True but to be pedantic, you couldn't have reached top 6 that season IIRC.

Anyway, that was then , this is now. You're flying and were failing. Not really bothered about you guys (other than hope you win your next game ;)), just hope we turn it around soon,