Robbie Neilson is back

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Just now, Rick Sanchez said:

When you see Neilson's comments on the FoH and then you see pish like that...

Feel for the guy.

Why? It is 0.0000001% of our fanbase. I am sure he is tougher than that.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Bongo 1874

• Pasquale for King

• GinRummy

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

I know Dean but I do not think this is his work.

It was last time was it not? Looks like the same posters to me.

SpruceBringsteen
2 minutes ago, Zen Jambo said:

What’s he referring to here “Even before the plane flew, those involved in the stunt wouldn't have been all that popular at Tynecastle, put it that way.”

Probably their predilection for bigotry and grooming wee boys.

Just now, Special Officer Doofy said:

No idea. I would rather not give it any air time.

1 minute ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

At least we know its not i8 because he'd sign it so everybody knew it was him.

Rick Sanchez
2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Why? It is 0.0000001% of our fanbase. I am sure he is tougher than that.

Dunno mate, probably because it's the same people as last time and it's no doubt part of why he left.

I think he may surprise us in his style of play.

kingantti1874

We have some cancerous *******s who pretend to support us. Make us look like the most pathetic club on earth.

We are in deep trouble and this is what they do.. anyone not supporting neilson right now is an absolute ***** 

Just now, kingantti1874 said:

We have some cancerous *******s who pretend to support us. Make us look like the most pathetic club on earth.

We are in deep trouble and this is what they do.. anyone not supporting neilson right now is an absolute ***** 

I think you will be hard pressed to find any club in world football that does not have it's cringe corner or indeed are 100% united in anything. It is just society and life.

I like to think Kickback offers a wide representation of Hearts fans. The poll on here is 90% yes to him being here. We're talking about a very vocal minority. 

Its pretty shameful tbh. Hopefully if he see's it, it only hardens his resolve to succeed here. 

kingantti1874
Just now, i8hibsh said:

I think you will be hard pressed to find any club in world football that does not have it's cringe corner or indeed are 100% united in anything. It is just society and life.

that is ****ing shocking by any measure.  I utterly detest these ****ing cretins

hearts fans my ****ing hoop. They aren’t, they are undermining the club at a time when it’s the last thing we need and the only folk laughing are fans other clubs..

I can’t even write what I think on here .

4 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

100% this 

1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

that is ****ing shocking by any measure.  I utterly detest these ****ing cretins

hearts fans my ****ing hoop. They aren’t, they are undermining the club at a time when it’s the last thing we need and the only folk laughing are fans other clubs..

I can’t even write what I think on here .

It is a major cringe, no doubt. I don't doubt they are Hearts fans though, they are just not the fans you would be proud off.

I hope the simpletons in question get the support they need from their carers.

We don’t need pondlife like this around the club- They’re not real fans and won’t have a ST anyway.

The grass line was set up for ***** like these 😔

kingantti1874
Just now, i8hibsh said:

It is a major cringe, no doubt. I don't doubt they are Hearts fans though, they are just not the fans you would be proud off.

You need to provide support to be a supporter.. 

these ***** offer hearts nothing.

On 21/03/2016 at 14:14, Orange Boulder Holder said:

I have been an avid reader of this forum for many years, but don't comment. I enjoy reading the views of such enlightened individuals however, but now I feel I really must share with u all a number of incidents that took place over the weekend - which have left me stunned, saddened & disillusioned. I live in Glasgow at the moment, but I came through for the game on Saturday & booked myself into the Premier Inn at Haymarket.

After the game I hit my old favourite Stratfords for a few craft ales, before heading along to Luckies - a place I used to always love. Well not anymore!

There was a large group of 50-60 men (of ages between I reckon 18 & 50) & young beautiful women (in their 20s mostly), & they were all putting dance songs on the jukebox & prancing around in a zoo-animal-type manner. 

This was all very well & good. However, then on came Justin Bieber's hit Sorry, & the whole group began singing along. They were singing "It's too late for Phoodle to say he's soooorryyyy" instead of the correct song words. I was dumbfounded.

But not only that - they then followed it up with an older number, an Elton John classic no less. This time the chorus they sang in unison to a male & female was "sorry seems to be the hardest word, for Phoodle". 

I decided to tackle a couple of the friendlier looking lads, so I said "come on guys, I know our manager has a pretty woeful record in big games, but be fair now - he's statistically 1 of our best ever managers due to his stunning record against the Alloa's & Cowdenbeath's of this world, so he's worth a 4 year deal at least". They weren't in the slightest bit interested though & just kept banging on about how he "must walk" & how he "owes the Loyal an apology". They genuinely believe he should issue a public apology for the Hibs "fiasco / debacle". They weren't joking. 

While all of this was going on a man they referred to as "Fagan" had entered the premises with some more clowns to a massive cheer from the young team in the front booth. It reminded me of when Beckham signed for Real Madrid!

I was starting to get sick of this, & when Chicago's rousing Hard to Say I'm Sorry was mooted as a potential next jukebox pick I made my decision to leave. I dread to think what the planned lyric was going to be!

As a side issue to all of this, there were a few of the lads (4 or 5 gathered at the bar) loudly discussing this new "work for free" scheme that Ann Budge has so cleverly introduced at the club. I am fuly behind this scheme as I feel it vitally important for the club to use up every last available drop of goodwill that the fans have, in order to maximise profits. This is especially true as we are losing money due to the introduction of the Living Wage carry-on, as well as the extra policing costs we are faced with now because of these mindless yobbos. Anyway, their discussion centred around Gomis (or Gomez as 1 calls him) & how he must be recalled from his loan immediately, in order to participate in the scheme. They were saying things like "the work will be too much for Buaben & Djoum alone" & other such nonsense. They thought they were hilarious. I was horrified! 

So I left & went to the Westfield. To my horror, after about 5 minutes a few of the gang arrived &, after a quick discussion with the DJ by 1 of them, on came the Bieber song & the same guff was belted out again. I then caught wind of 1 of them shouting that "later on we're gonnae Sash up the Premier Inn". I could not quite believe me ears.

By now my evening was in tatters, & I wasn't sure if they were serious about Sashing up the Premier Inn so thought I'd head back there, in case they were, for a couple of hours sleep before their arrival. 

Well they did arrive - 2 of the girls & 1 lad. Never in my life have I heard 3 people make such a din! 90s dance music was blasted & they were spilling wine willy nilly in the hall.

In the morning I thought to myself "I used to love a good Luckies breakfast", so with some trepidation I headed back along. The gang were already there & still in the previous evenings clothes (although admittedly their numbers were slightly less)! The Justin Bieber song was on & the party was in full swing. Daniel Boone's Beautiful Sunday came on & they started singing "Sausage Sunday rat a ta tat", I am not too sure why, but they seemed to be celebrating a particular Sunday years ago when they threw sausages at someone (I believe). Absolute neanderthals. They also sung "Large Bill he was aware, oh Large Bill he was aware", now I'd heard of a song involving a "Large John" but this Large Bill was a new 1 to me.

Anyway, I won't be going back to any of these places, these people are total tubes!

1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

You need to provide support to be a supporter.. 

these ***** offer hearts nothing.

They like a wee dance to Justin Beiber though...

What a load of ******s. Still, shouldn't be surprised a bunch of sad sack, no lives do something like this.

We've got a **** off glass frontage to the stand. But instead of being constructive and putting their considerable window licking skills to good use and cleaning the ****er, they decide to get the finger paints oot and ruin their mum's bed sheet. 

The day the plane flew over Tynecastle we were the second highest scoring side behind Celtic. Bunch of spoilt bairns thinking we would win every game and score a hundred goals a season.

I still maintain that some must have only supported Hearts in the championship and thought that was the norm because anyone else would have a better grasp of reality.

“There was a large group of 50-60 men (of ages between I reckon 18 & 50) & young beautiful women (in their 20s mostly), & they were all putting dance songs on the jukebox & prancing around in a zoo-animal-type manner.”

Anyone know where these young beautiful women started going after Luckies shut? 

:what:

loveofthegame
22 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Dunno mate, probably because it's the same people as last time and it's no doubt part of why he left.

I think he may surprise us in his style of play.

utd fans on twitter weren’t impressed by his style either so wouldn’t hold your breathe, but right now I’d take results over style every day of the week!

40 minutes ago, Zen Jambo said:

What’s he referring to here “Even before the plane flew, those involved in the stunt wouldn't have been all that popular at Tynecastle, put it that way.”

Union Jack waving, Billy boys singing, racists. Their Facebook page was a disgrace. 

The plane hirers had a few mates on the above thread. Maybe they could clear up whether it’s the same guys again? 🤷‍♂️

Bad Religion
2 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

The plane hirers had a few mates on the above thread. Maybe they could clear up whether it’s the same guys again? 🤷‍♂️

i8 could just clarify instead of hiding behind his keyboard. 

On 05/03/2016 at 11:07, Carrick1874 said:

From what I hear that's nothing compared to what's happening later on today, can't wait to read what folk post on here afterwards as I couldn't believe it myself.

On 05/03/2016 at 11:08, duckandcover said:

I've heard there's a protest planned on kick off today. Let's say if it's true there will be people on here flying off the handle and looking to the sky for help.

2 minutes ago, Bad Religion said:

i8 could just clarify instead of hiding behind his keyboard. 

Or maybe the guys above? 🤷‍♂️

Quite surprised the appointment didn't merit a mention on STV or BBC news at six, unless it was covered there yesterday.

Starting on July 1st doesn't give much time if we get reinstated. We would start weeks behind everyone else. 

1 minute ago, jambopilms said:

Starting on July 1st doesn't give much time if we get reinstated. We would start weeks behind everyone else. 

Robbie will have them doing triple sessions

My hibs acquaintance just shared a status on facebook of the neilson out banner. Going by when it was posted it was shared on a hibs fan page before id seen or heard of it from any jambo sources. Make of that what you will.

1 hour ago, Weakened Offender said:

Looks like Jedward and Dean The Diet have been busy. 

It’s worrying that these guys are adults. They’ll be giggling away like a couple of wee boys.

I’m sure their folks must be so proud of them..........

1 hour ago, Weakened Offender said:

Looks like Jedward and Dean The Diet have been busy. 

Edited by DH1986

Realistically the time given to new managers gets shorter and shorter but to protest before a game is a new low. Even for us.

Bet their Ma is f'n ragin at losing all these bedsheets as well unless they just steal them from whatever mental facility they're staying at. I mean who else has that many white bedsheets?

40 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Union Jack waving, Billy boys singing, racists. Their Facebook page was a disgrace. 

The utter scum of the earth. They don't belong anywhere near our club. Let's hope thia time round after all this pish we stick together as a fan base  🙏 

Byyy The Light

They get their kicks from the seethe and faux outrage on here and on social media. So in that regard they are winning.

Cant believe so many folk continue to bite. 

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

The posters are a cringe but I am personally more pissed off with the 10,000 "Yes" stickers defacing every wall, lampost and bus stop all over the city.

It's what the majority want now... 

These wee virgins at Tynie today. What a laugh.

They are in a one upmanship battle of who can be the thickest with themselves. 

Can only imagine it’s either Hibs fans at the wind up or the #PhoodleMustWalk brigade. 

Absolute cringe :rofl: 

Edited by D4nny_

1 hour ago, Ray Gin said:

Ah, of course. Senior moment. 

Guest ToqueJambo
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

The posters are a cringe but I am personally more pissed off with the 10,000 "Yes" stickers defacing every wall, lampost and bus stop all over the city.

At least those represent a growing majority opinion, especially amongst young folk. 54% in favour of independence now is it and 70% among 16-34 year olds.

Truly delighted to have him back. Just wondering how long it will take for the knives out brigade to get on his back though.

3 hours ago, heartsdaft84 said:

Hardly a small thing to admonish 

No small thing giving Hibs the platform to ruin a over century record, and not even apologise for the teams collapse after half time in the “money spinner”, this should never be overlooked and brushed aside as just “embarrassing hibs results” 

FTH, you lot are getting desperate 

Unknown user
2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

I doubt anyone cares what pisses you off when the list includes waking up.

Weakened Offender
3 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I doubt anyone cares what pisses you off when the list includes waking up.

😁

Weakened Offender
1 hour ago, Governor Tarkin said:

We need more Phoodle oot bedsheets imo.

Make yin then. 

GorgieRules22
1 hour ago, Governor Tarkin said:

We need more Phoodle oot bedsheets imo.

If your a child trapped in a mans body then you would find that understandable .... odd behaviour.

Governor Tarkin
9 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

Make yin then. 

Fully intend to, cheers. 👍

I'll look out the old one from the loft to use as a prototype. 

Governor Tarkin
7 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

If your* a child trapped in a mans** body then you would find that understandable .... odd behaviour.

*you're

**man's

Weakened Offender
2 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Fully intend to, cheers. 👍

I'll look out the old one from the loft to use as a prototype. 

Remember and sing about Ann Budge 'killing our club' whilst waving it about. That always helps. 😁