• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Bongo 1874

• Pasquale for King

• GinRummy

Tennant's  6's
9 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

When times are tough and you can't afford a plane.

😆😆

it is pretty pathetic, esp after the dross that we've endured these past few yrs..

He must know that it's an attacking approach that's needed, esp as there;s so many grudges right now

jamboinglasgow
18 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

That's got to be Hibs. None of our fans are as stupid as that surely? 

Right? 

You did see the plane that flew over Tynecastle? Some of our fans are sadly that stupid.

Why does that group hate him so much? Surely not just because of the embarrassing Hibs results? Also why the poodle stuff?

Edited by Taffin

jamboinglasgow
Just now, Taffin said:

Why does that group hate him so much? Surely not just because of the embarrassing Hibs results?

It is very weird. Though if I remember correctly, he was a surrogate hate figure for the group as they were angry at Budge for taking them to task for behaviour but they felt they couldn't go at her because he was doing everything right at that point. Though I could be way off but that was how I read it.

Fitzroy Pointon
2 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Why does that group hate him so much? Surely not just because of the embarrassing Hibs results? Also why the poodle stuff?

Absolutely chronic patter that Phoodle stuff. 

Got to be honest I’m not a fan and I’m gutted he’s back. 

Step backwards imo. 

Just now, jamboinglasgow said:

It is very weird. Though if I remember correctly, he was a surrogate hate figure for the group as they were angry at Budge for taking them to task for behaviour but they felt they couldn't go at her because he was doing everything right at that point. Though I could be way off but that was how I read it.

Yeh I remember there seeming to be more to than just him losing to Hibs and generally not being a fan of him as manager.

It's really weird and quite creepy.

ToadKiller Dog
39 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

That's got to be Hibs. None of our fans are as stupid as that surely? 

Right? 

Likely the same ejit or ejits who did the Ann Budge graffiti a while back .

Troglodyte type who cant cope with the modern Hearts and likely the modern world .

15 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Why does that group hate him so much? Surely not just because of the embarrassing Hibs results?

I think they see him as a symbol of Ann Budges modernisation and clamping down on their ability to be bigoted .

Its attention seeking 

Edited by ToadKiller Dog

heartsdaft84

Hardly a small thing to admonish 

No small thing giving Hibs the platform to ruin a over century record, and not even apologise for the teams collapse after half time in the “money spinner”, this should never be overlooked and brushed aside as just “embarrassing hibs results” 

1 minute ago, PTBCAL said:

Got to be honest I’m not a fan and I’m gutted he’s back. 

Step backwards imo. 

I'm not gutted but I am disappointed. However, I like the guy and will support him. I won't be making weird posters of him as a poodle and sticking them up around Edinburgh 

1 minute ago, heartsdaft84 said:

No small thing giving Hibs the platform to ruin a over century record, and not even apologise for the teams collapse after half time in the “money spinner”, this should never be overlooked and brushed aside as just “embarrassing hibs results” 

Looks like you just outed yourself

1 minute ago, heartsdaft84 said:

I'm not brushing it a side and I'd be lying if I said it didn't play a part in me feeling a bit disappointed by the appointment but banners and weird posters? Nah, it's stupidity from a group who seem to excel at that.

Absolute Scenes

Complete idiots of the highest order who couldn’t dream of having an IQ in double figures. Utter lunacy

ToadKiller Dog

The person doing it seriously needs the police looking into him ,beyond normal behaviour ,maybe medical help required .

Quite glad the moronic element are still kicking around, means Robbie will get a really decent go of things. 

AB has proved time and time again that she won't buckle under the pressure from the mentally challenged crackpots, in fact, if anything she seems to dig in even further.

Carry on embarrassing yourselfs lowlifes. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Very ****ing lame. Honest to god.

This appointment is a risk though. Has the potential to divide again

18 minutes ago, Taffin said:

I'm not gutted but I am disappointed. However, I like the guy and will support him. I won't be making weird posters of him as a poodle and sticking them up around Edinburgh 

Agree with this tbh - he will get my full backing but I honestly fear being bored rigid again. 

ToadKiller Dog

If you are going to lead a Robbie out campaign be brave enough to out your face to it ,hiding behind a bed sheet with your message isn't very big .

maroonlegions

Seen this posted on Twitter, couple of wee neds on bikes on the Plaza have also posted footage of the banner. Wee hobos no doubt..

105895683_4659087540783362_7656415142240568136_o.jpg

7 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Extremely worrying as well folk going to Ann's house. 

Absolutely. And if there sat looking at this: Stop it now you crackpots. 

Just now, Zen Jambo said:

Absolutely. And if there sat looking at this: Stop it now you crackpots. 

Ann can no doubt get the police involved now as well. 

Just now, maroonlegions said:

Now spotted at Jessy Mays.

Please stop posting these, FFS! You're giving these these numbskulls the oxygen they crave.

Placid Casual

Arseholes.

They are doing the work Hibs fans would be proud of.

Edited by Placid Casual

jamboinglasgow

Just noticed the hashtag underneath saying he hasn't even apologised, apologised for what?

There are some right weirdos out there.

You'd think the Phoodle tossers would be hiding that stuff in embarrassment after the spectacular downward spiral we've been on since he left.

Just now, Ray Gin said:

You'd think the Phoodle tossers would be hiding that stuff in embarrassment after the spectacular downward spiral we've been on since he left.

Exactly this, embarrassing they claim to be hearts fans.

6 minutes ago, Mac80 said:

Ann can no doubt get the police involved now as well. 

Aye, let us waste the police's time for a few posters. Ffs come on eh. 

This is probably the work of about 4 boys not reached puberty. 99.9999% of our fanbase do not support them. 

Mind the hilarious banter from some of the guys on here with shit like: “look to the skies” etc. 

2 minutes ago, Mr 3 Putt said:

Exactly this, embarrassing they claim to be hearts fans.

Too small minded to admit they were wrong , egging each other on to restart their pish chat but don’t kid yourself that they are all young teens there are adults involved, adults is a bit of a stretch Tbf, deprive them of the oxygen they want 

The posters are a cringe but I am personally more pissed off with the 10,000 "Yes" stickers defacing every wall, lampost and bus stop all over the city.

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

Aye, let us waste the police's time for a few posters. Ffs come on eh. 

This is probably the work of about 4 boys not reached puberty. 99.9999% of our fanbase do not support them. 

Genuine question, but I thought you knew the guys who were behind it? Thought you mentioned knowing them last time. That Owens bloke wasn’t it? 

Just now, Special Officer Doofy said:

Genuine question, but I thought you knew the guys who were behind it? Thought you mentioned knowing them last time. That Owens bloke wasn’t it? 

I know Dean but I do not think this is his work.

12 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Another great Tom English article:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53136308

Robbie Neilson's Hearts return a shock in 'barking mad' Scottish football

What’s he referring to here “Even before the plane flew, those involved in the stunt wouldn't have been all that popular at Tynecastle, put it that way.”