Levein and MacPhee left on May 31st ( updated )

mitch41

Bazzas right boot
50 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

There we go - Al’s wing man! 😂

I'll take that is that you agree I was correct in my point to the other poster before you came along with your usual banter.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Last Laff

• JamboAl

• Bazzas right boot

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, been here before said:

One of 2 things will happen-

Poster doesnt back it up or

Poster backs it up with a "I cant say but Ive heard..."... type vagueness.

I’ve seen obsessed weirdo hibs fans on twitter saying similar...

Greedy Jambo

Craig Levein was given all the tools and all the money he needed to make us a successful football team ( in relevant Scottish terms)

And he didn't only fail, he failed badly. 

Now we're a shit load of money down and having to start all over again in the championship. 

How can anybody defend that? 

been here before
33 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I’ve seen obsessed weirdo hibs fans on twitter saying similar...

Are there any other sort?

Edited by been here before

39 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I'll take that is that you agree I was correct in my point to the other poster before you came along with your usual banter.

You keep battering on with your “but...but...we were only second bottom when he left” as if it makes the slightest  bit of difference! He had already made shit signings, squandered our money and the team was in free fall.

1 hour ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Not a fanboy? Don’t make me laugh! 😂Every thread where NUMEROUS Hearts fans criticised Levein you were right in there with your usual brand of arrogant sarcasm, some of it that was disgraceful.

And what did all your support of Levein achieve? A team and structure created by Levein that left us on the threshold of disaster! The big “loser” on here is you and your fellow fanboys who have been found out for the idiots you are.

I'd guess it would take a lot to make you laff.  You're always feeling blue.  Always moaning and unhappy.  Maybe you can get a life now.

You achieved NOTHING!  Absolurtly NOTHING!

I await your next target:rudi:

1 hour ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Two pea’s in a pod! 😂

But not BILE spewers!

(No apostrophe needed)

Just now, JamboAl said:

I'd guess it would take a lot to make you laff.  You're always feeling blue.  Always moaning and unhappy.  Maybe you can get a life now.

You achieved NOTHING!  Absolurtly NOTHING!

I await your next target:rudi:

And what did you achieve with your obnoxious posts supporting Levein over the last two years other than embarrassing yourself for all to see?
I await your next batch of arrogant sarcasm.....

2 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

But not BILE spewers!

(No apostrophe needed)

Depends who you were directing your bile to - plenty of evidence of that on your posts over the last few years - you have a reputation for it.

1 minute ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

And what did you achieve with your obnoxious posts supporting Levein over the last two years other than embarrassing yourself for all to see?
I await your next batch of arrogant sarcasm.....

I wasn't moaning my t*ts off and making myself ill.  I had no  bile within so I have neither lost or gained but you

:rudi:

3 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Depends who you were directing your bile to - plenty of evidence of that on your posts over the last few years - you have a reputation for it.

Just like you with bells on!

Bazzas right boot
9 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

You keep battering on with your “but...but...we were only second bottom when he left” as if it makes the slightest  bit of difference! He had already made shit signings, squandered our money and the team was in free fall.

I never said that or argued that, I corrected a poster and said he left us second bottom therefor technically not the worst team. 

The worst team was bottom. 

You then came crashing in with the usual witty comment. 

So again, what don't you agree with in regards to that comment and why would "God love a trier" for simply stating a fact?

Or, are you just trolling other Hearts fans? 

Weebroon98
17 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

Craig Levein was given all the tools and all the money he needed to make us a successful football team ( in relevant Scottish terms)

Now we're a shit load of money down and having to start all over again in the championship. 

My sentiments too

1 hour ago, Vlad Magic said:

On a scale of 1 to 100 with 1 being the least and 100 the most.

How much do you hate Craig Levein?

Personally I’m hovering around 52 maybe 53?

As a player - 0

As a Manager first time around - 15

When he jumped ship to Leicester and labelled us only a “provincial Club” -  55

When he labelled Hearts a bunch of cheats that referees had to look out for when he was at DU - 65

When he returned to Hearts as DoF - reduced to 25

When he took over as Manager and left us on the brink of disaster - 80

4 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

I wasn't moaning my t*ts off and making myself ill.  I had no  bile within so I have neither lost or gained but you

:rudi:

No you weren’t moaning your tits off - you were telling us Levein was the man and all would be just dandy! What a mug you were! 😂

Bazzas right boot
18 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

He did fail, failing badly is open to debate. 

In his only full season, he was 6th, lc sf, sc final. 

This season he left after 11 games in December with us second bottom and in a lc sf. 

Every manager that has been sacked has Likley failed or they wouldn't be sacked. 

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

This season he left after 11 games in December with us second bottom and in a lc sf. 

Every manager that has been sacked has Likley failed or they wouldn't be sacked. 

You are now arguing the toss whether he failed badly!! It’s not open for debate - he was a disaster that left us on the very brink of a shit fest!

And you accuse me of trolling! 😂

No you weren’t moaning your tits off - you were telling us Levein was the man and all would be just dandy! What a mug you were! 😂

it’s pointless debating with him at all, he will defend Levein to the ends of the earth. He ignores where Levein has left us.

Greedy Jambo
2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Aye ,we've all heard yer stats over and over again but it doesn't change the fact that his pissed more money up the wall than most other teams even had to spend, then ended up down the bottom of the league with the fans having to push for him to get the sack, and he still didn't get sacked. 

Vlad Magic

For a guy who brought so much negativity to the table and is openly despised by people, he is, was and will continue to dominate those people thoughts.

I can’t work that out?

I hate Ricky Gervais. The thought of discussing him all day every day gives me the shivers.

Show me ONE post where I said Levein"was the man and all would be just dandy".  I shall apologise if you manage.

If you can't, please be so humble as to apologise.  Because someone doesn't agree with your drivel that does not always mean they think the polar opposite.

You seem to misunderstand what other people think so I'll try to explain with a simple analogy.

If Celtic were playing Rangers and you say R would win which I then challenge, that does not mean I am of the opinion that C would win.  I maybe thought it would be a draw.

Does that help you a little?

Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

You are now arguing the toss whether he failed badly!! It’s not open for debate - he was a disaster that left us on the very brink of a shit fest!

You can't win, bud. You never will with the Levein worshippers. The way they harangue, abuse and hound anyone who tries to discredit their cult (calm doon, Beleveiner's, I said cult) reminds me of the scientologists. 

Sorry but not a fan of Craig, what a sorry mess on the park he left us in, personally I thought he should of left after last year's final, alot of overrated players on inflated wages and contracts, J Murray should join the 2 that left yesterday because scouting isn't his speciality 

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

Aye ,we've all heard yer stats over and over again but it doesn't change the fact that his pissed more money up the wall than most other teams even had to spend, then ended up down the bottom of the league with the fans having to push for him to get the sack, and he still didn't get sacked. 

What you state as a fact isn't actually a fact even although you say it's a fact it isn't. 

What I said about CL's performance was a fact. 

been here before
3 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

For a guy who brought so much negativity to the table and is openly despised by people, he is, was and will continue to dominate those people thoughts.

I can’t work that out?

I hate Ricky Gervais. The thought of discussing him all day every day gives me the shivers.

Its all about trying to out uber the next man. Trying to prove you can piss highest up the JKB wall of uberjamboism.

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

I can’t work that out?

It's strange, very strange. 

Grown men celebrating a guy leaving because he failed.... At the team they support. 

Vlad Magic
1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Grown men celebrating a guy leaving because he failed.... At the team they support. 

Some might say Eyrie.

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

I can’t work that out?

My take too. He really has got under the skin of some folk.

It'll be interesting to see how they cope without him to blame for everything. Other managers are going to have poor spells of form, make bad signings and suffer injury crises - be interesting to see how they are treated. Stendel, for example, has not done anywhere close to a good job yet (just some flashes of what he could maybe do) and in fact was failing badly a the main job he was hired for - keep us up. Yet he seems to be getting enormous leeway simply because he's not Levein. I'm guessing the "Levein haters" will simply switch all their efforts to Budge now. be nice if they could focus on supporting the team, but there you go. 

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Exactly.  Sad!

Greedy Jambo
2 minutes ago, been here before said:

Its all about trying to out uber the next man. Trying to prove you can piss highest up the JKB wall of uberjamboism.

That sounds like one of levein's team talks. 

Bazzas right boot
13 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

I'm not argueing anything.. 

What am I argueing? 

I  stated a fact or 2.

In his only full season he finished 6th, lc sf, sc final - or do you disagree? 

He left us as manager 2nd bottom in December after 11 games - or do you disagree. 

He was sacked as manager for failing, that is obvious, it is generally why managers get sacked - or do you disagree? 

Failing badly, very badly, just - I don't care and that is open to debate. 

You really need to engage your brain and read before firing back. 

You still haven't addressed the first issue you came crashing in on and explained that and now you have this wrong?

Stating a fact or two and saying an opinion is... open to an  opinion is not argueing. 

Don't make things up, you are argueing with yourself, your need to celebrate another grown man failing is clouding your judgement and you are making things up just to argue. 

Greedy Jambo
8 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

What you state as a fact isn't actually a fact even although you say it's a fact it isn't. 

What I said about CL's performance was a fact. 

Your facts are absolutely worthless when after the 5 year plan, we're back to square one. 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Space Pirate said:

Your facts are absolutely worthless when after the 5 year plan, we're back to square one. 

On a CL thread I think his mgt record is central to the debate and in discussing him. 

If that isn't being discussed then it's just grown men launching emotional slaver grenades left right and centre, and imo that can make folk look like dingbats and lowers the tone of this fine forum. 

Vlad Magic

On a CL thread I think his mgt record is central to the debate and in discussing him. 

If that isn't being discussed then it's just grown men launching emotional slaver grenades left right and centre, and imo that can make folk look like dingbats and lowers the tone of this fine forum. 

He’s been banned once.

History repeating itself shortly.

Very Eyrie.

Greedy Jambo
Just now, Smith's right boot said:

There shouldn't need to be a debate, CL was the Director of football, he made so many mistakes that he was made the manager, then he made so many mistakes that we ended up down the bottom of the league. It's pretty simple really. 

Greedy Jambo
Just now, Vlad Magic said:

He’s been banned once.

History repeating itself shortly.

Very Eyrie.

You talking about me? Banned for what? telling the truth? 

2 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

It doesn't, but if we're going to ripping folk for poor records it's best to get it right. 

The line CL left us bottom is trotted out alot and tbh it's fake news. 

He left us second bottom as manager in December. 

Still shite, granted 👍

He also wasted millions including two successive highest transfer budgets ever on absolute rank.  He had no clue, no clue at all second time around how to build a squad.  He should have walked well before the final, he didn’t, then after the final, he didn’t, then after being sacked, he didn’t. He was sacked joint bottom with St Johnstone I think, left the squad a complete an utter shambles too.  He’s mainly to blame for where we are just now.  Nobody else, Craig Levein.  Thank **** he’s gone now but his legacy is of failure. 

Vlad Magic
3 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

You talking about me? Banned for what? telling the truth? 

How old are you?

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

There shouldn't need to be a debate, CL was the Director of football, he made so many mistakes that he was made the manager, then he made so many mistakes that we ended up down the bottom of the league. It's pretty simple really. 

When you say he failed badly, then there is a need for reflection on the facts, if not debate. 

Dof

1st season - championship, promotion. 

2nd- 3rd

3rd robbie/Cathro - 5th

Manager 

4th Cathro started, sacked after lc group stage - 6th the league - CL. 

5th- 6th lc sf, sc final. 

6th- 11th, lc sf  sacked as manager after 11 games. 

Is that worse over the piece than any other sacked manager? 

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

He also wasted millions including two successive highest transfer budgets ever on absolute rank.  He had no clue, no clue at all second time around how to build a squad.  He should have walked well before the final, he didn’t, then after the final, he didn’t, then after being sacked, he didn’t. He was sacked joint bottom with St Johnstone I think, left the squad a complete an utter shambles too.  He’s mainly to blame for where we are just now.  Nobody else, Craig Levein.  Thank **** he’s gone now but his legacy is of failure. 

Yeah, you can think a lot. Post whatever you want, but please if saying where he left us as manager , say it was second bottom, not bottom or the worst team in the league, as I said it's fake news. 

18 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

Can you give details of this?  Link, please.

Greedy Jambo
2 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

How old are you?

I don't feel like answering your questions. 

Greedy Jambo
3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

When you say he failed badly, then there is a need for reflection on the facts, if not debate. 

Dof

1st season - championship, promotion. 

2nd- 3rd

3rd robbie/Cathro - 5th

Manager 

4th Cathro started, sacked after lc group stage - 6th the league - CL. 

5th- 6th lc sf, sc final. 

6th- 11th, lc sf  sacked as manager after 11 games. 

Is that worse over the piece than any other sacked manager? 

Aye, ok, he done a great job. Cannae wait for the european games. 

Vlad Magic
9 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

I don't feel like answering your questions. 

Do you post on Hibs.net?

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

Aye, ok, he done a great job. Cannae wait for the european games. 

That's the spirit. 

Beat hibs and another final beckons. 

5 trips to Hampden in 2 seasons! 

11 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Yeah, you can think a lot. Post whatever you want, but please if saying where he left us as manager , say it was second bottom, not bottom or the worst team in the league, as I said it's fake news. 

Does joint bottom count then?  

Does it actually make you feel a lot better than he left us second bottom (he actually left us demoted mainly down to him)?

Who actually cares if it was second or bottom? He wasted millions and left behind a shambles of crap. Four years of it. 

That's the spirit. 

Beat hibs and another final beckons. 

5 trips to Hampden in 2 seasons! 

Hibs made two finals before relegation? Do you think being humiliated off us and pumped off Celtic matters much in the grand scheme of things?  Levein never won **** all with us and left a shambles.  They are facts.  In fact he left a shambles first time around as manager too walking out on the club. 

As for the rest, ****s Ricky Jarvais got to do with discussing the former hearts manager ripping the ***** out the club up until yesterday?  People think that is okay and he was entitled to it, I find it scandalous and Stendel showed hes more of a man than Levein. 

Edited by Last Laff

Guest ToqueJambo
22 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

He made some very good tweaks to Cathro's squad - Callahan, McLaughlin, Milinkovic and Adoa for example. He then used summer to build an excellent squad initially, and then made a promising start to strengthening that one the next summer.

Injuries - as you know but choose to ignore - decimated both squads - one that was heading for a cup final and top 3 place - and put us on the back foot for some time.

That's not excusing him for failing to manage that situation well enough, it's just stating an absolute fact. Just like Stendel has also been unlucky with injuries to Sibbick and Boyce almost immediately after signing them.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Guest ToqueJambo
7 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Hibs made two finals before relegation? Do you think being humiliated off us and pumped off Celtic matters much in the grand scheme of things?  Levein never won **** all with us and left a shambles.  They are facts.  In fact he left a shambles first time around as manager too walking out on the club. 

As for the rest, ****s Ricky Jarvais got to do with discussing the former hearts manager ripping the ***** out the club up until yesterday?  People think that is okay and he was entitled to it, I find it scandalous and Stendel showed hes more of a man than Levein. 

As you like facts, why do you ignore all context about what started our slide to the bottom. You bring up Hibs. They slid to the bottom over 10 years - one season worse than the next. And that was without any of the stand reconstruction, admin, Cathro debacle or injuries that we had. This was a one-off blip for us. Some need to learn to cope with bad seasons better. And I don't even mean this last season that is highly unusual. I mean finishing 5th or 6th (which we do often) or even 3rd (which we do less often).

This last 18 months or 2 years had in the background a set of circumstances that will never be repeated. Levein was responsible for it in the end as he was at the helm when it happened, but he certainly wasn't responsible for everything that contributed to it.

Edited by ToqueJambo