SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )

Heres Rixxy

Brick Tamland

I think he’s just made it certain that Hearts fans will not be heading to Raith Rovers anytime soon. Useless cock that he is. 

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ethan Hunt

• Beast Boy

5 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

I can’t remember his name but I’m sure RR last chairman who passed away was a real gentleman and wouldn’t have behaved like that clown.

Turnbull Hutton

1 hour ago, Section Q said:

The old spunker can go feck himself into a frenzy!!!

I honestly hope to god we play them when fans are allowed back in and he sees an empty away stand and the old prick chokes on his Pie!!! 

Raith Rovers voted to end the season early in April.

They then voted not to investigate the Rangers dossier in May.

In the last-ditch reconstruction vote in June, they voted against the reconstruction that would have saved our place in the Premiership while preserving their own promotion.

And now they want to "build bridges"?

The arrogance is simply breath-taking.

29 minutes ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

Clark said: “I would be very surprised if Hearts supporters did that because that one incident, okay it’s been a nuclear incident if you like that’s happened this season, if that was to spoil a good relationship as we’ve had for 60-odd years with Heart of Midlothian I think that would be a very sad thing for both clubs and supporters and for Scottish football in general.”

not a sad thing for hearts. I won’t care a bit if raith go down the toilet. You’ve made your bed. Lie in it you rat. 

I would rather spoon my eyes out than give his club a single penny.  Absolute roaster expecting us to turn up and give them cuddles ? He can GTF. Rat

MarkDevriesScores4

I’ve been to Starks park at least 10 times before. I will not be back. There’s no relationship left. He’s living in the previous century. 

Robbo-Jambo
12 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Tin pot chairmen save yer breaths we will take  yer olive branches set them alight and ram them straight up yer farter 

🤣

9 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

Don't know how many times this has been covered. Ann Budge has said she would not have voted for any club to be relegated under these circumstances. She has more integrity than the rest of the Premiership owners/chairmen put together. I, and many others, believe her. 

Your comment is typical of the kind of pointless rubbish that has been used, by people who clearly favour other clubs, as a lame excuse for the shameful and spiteful behaviour of far too many SPFL clubs.

Don't judge Ann Budge, for all the other errors of judgement she has made, as being anywhere near as devious and dishonest as too many others involved in ruining Scottish football.

Be sure of this, it's Hearts, Partick and Stranraer who got shafted this time, as well as a few other clubs who have missed out on rewards. It will be somebody else next time, and after this fiasco, the SPFL board and the SFA have carte blanche to do what they like to anybody, except one or two institutions.

This, big time. Just watch them go now. They know that virtually nothing can stop them doing whatever they want. I hope we keep calling them out, despite being almost lone voices in doing so.

Just now, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

I’ve been to Starks park at least 10 times before. I will not be back. There’s no relationship left. He’s living in the previous century. 

Yep, they all are.  I will never go to these grounds again.  Wonder how he will feel when we do play them at starks and we fill the FOH coffers

Absolutely **** Raith Rovers.  

Like many others, I'm done with away games for the foreseeable.  But everything's a bit raw just now and I'm sure people will eventually end up going again.  However long that takes, I really hope the majority of Hearts fans don't forget how badly Raith have conducted themselves throughout this.  Absolutely shameless *****.  I hope they rot.  

Edited by Bellion

32 minutes ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

Clark said: “I would be very surprised if Hearts supporters did that because that one incident, okay it’s been a nuclear incident if you like that’s happened this season, if that was to spoil a good relationship as we’ve had for 60-odd years with Heart of Midlothian I think that would be a very sad thing for both clubs and supporters and for Scottish football in general.”

not a sad thing for hearts. I won’t care a bit if raith go down the toilet. You’ve made your bed. Lie in it you rat. 

I did laugh when he said that.

"We've had a good relationship with Eurasia the last 60 years and it would be a shame if this one incident strained that relationship. Admittedly the Incident was dropping a nuclear warhead on one of their cities but still, it would be a shame to ignore those 60 years".

MarkDevriesScores4
Just now, Costanza said:

I did laugh when he said that.

"We've had a good relationship with Eurasia the last 60 years and it would be a shame if this one incident strained that relationship. Admittedly the Incident was dropping a nuclear warhead on one of their cities but still, it would be a shame to ignore those 60 years".

Exactly 😂

Listened earlier. Another football dinosaur. On one hand he says he would have been happy with Falkirk and other promoted but then voted against due to the rhetoric at the time of the indicative vote 

John Findlay
55 minutes ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

this is the olive branch waving starting early! It’s up to the jags if they want to attend this shoite hole!

Peterhead have been consistent from the off.

5 hours ago, Rods said:

They are announcing the league fixtures tomorrow at 12.

I was under the impression they would only show premier league games

They will probably be named as league sponsors in lieu of the tv money they have waived for non-completion of 19/20 season. 

MarkDevriesScores4

Think it’s fair to assume that no hearts players being loaned out this season will be going to starks Park.

1 minute ago, John Findlay said:

Yup. They didn't like 14-14-14 if I remember correctly, but we're always open to other options and against relegation.

I think?!

5 hours ago, Boof said:

I can just about guarantee that our away fixture to ICT will be BCD. 

And if not it'll be shifted to the Friday night.

I’m sure the fixtures will have us away to Dundee twice, away to ICT twice and away to Ayr twice. 

1 minute ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

Think it’s fair to assume that no hearts players being loaned out this season will be going to starks Park.

Be great if our only loans were to Partick, Falkirk, Ed City and Stranraer.

colinmaroon
2 hours ago, HMFC01 said:

I would help you make that decision but I don't want to corrupt your own reflection in a Doncaster-esque way by for example saying everyone else thinks it is so your thoughts are meaningless. 

Hide contents

Of course it is corrupt :) 

I have been preaching that for decades and up to about 2012 many on here called me paranoid.  It was a measure of the original post I replied to.

The Real Maroonblood
22 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Turnbull Hutton. I'd like to think he would have been on our side. He was a good man.

That’s him.

👍

This is going to be huge for Ann the way she plays this going forward. 

If she plays the bigger person routine , which is the easiest way to go and tries to cosy back up to the clubs that shafted us , she is seriously misjudging the debts of feeling yet again amongst  the Hearts fans . 

This is massive for her now and me along with many other Hearts fans will be watching and listening very carefully  for her opinions going forward . 

Just now, TheBigO said:

Be great if our only loans were to Partick, Falkirk, Ed City and Stranraer.

As well as our pre-season friendlies. Inc ICT

Hope we have as little to do with other clubs as possible.

Just now, ramrod said:

If she plays the bigger person routine , which is the easiest way to go and tries to cosy back up to the clubs that shafted us , she is seriously misjudging the debts of feeling yet again amongst  the Hearts fans . 

This is massive for her now and me along with many other Hearts fans will be watching and listening very carefully  for her opinions going forward . 

I’d quite like to see the reaction for other clubs  if, for example, she said LPs will be frozen at current levels, save for home league and cup games, for the next two years to reflect the feelings of the support. 😄

1 minute ago, John Findlay said:

Consistently what? They voted to end the season early, against the dossier investigation, but then in favour of reconstruction.

Jim McInally had a right old go at Ann Budge, if you remember: https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/sport/football/scottish-football/peterhead-fc/peterhead-boss-jim-mcinally-not-pleased-hearts-owner-was-hurt-by-comments-but-says-budges-action-since-spfl-shutdown-have-been-forceful/

Later, the Peterhead chairman expressed support for Ann's reconstruction proposals: http://www.peterheadfc.org/2020/06/16/peterhead-chairman-bemused-by-unfair-relegations-and-lack-of-support-for-14-10-10-10/

They've been friendlier than a lot of other clubs, but of all of them, Peterhead have probably been the most inconsistent. :)

Imagine pumping your best mate's wife, then saying "be a shame if this one incident ruins our years of friendship together". 

Get him tae ***

Toxteth O'Grady
2 minutes ago, ramrod said:

I think now is the time for her to stand aside and be replaced by somebody who is capable of being focussed winning football matches and showing no interest in relationships with other clubs

Psychedelicropcircle
13 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Their manager hasn’t!

see I’m well beaten to the post here!

Edited by Psychedelicropcircle

1 hour ago, JTJ said:

This comment is just not true. Ann Budge was very clear about looking after ALL teams and by reconstruction. She has said it several times so you are basically calling her a liar which is dangerous territory with libel laws......

:rofl: 

Just a reminder. The six clubs who, as far as information has been made available, were consistent in voting for (i) the leagues not to be terminated early, (ii) an investigation into the Rangers dossier; (iii) reconstruction in the indicative vote were:

Hearts, ICT, Falkirk, Partick, Edinburgh City, Stranraer.

East Fife voted our way until that reconstruction vote, while (unless anyone knows otherwise), Rangers did too but their reconstruction vote is unknown.

3 minutes ago, Cigaro said:

Jim McInally was never out the news having digs. 

Enjoying maybe his last bit of relevance. Why would anyone of importance ever need to speak to him again? Same as the geordie boy who’s Elgin chairman. 

14 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

They will probably be named as league sponsors in lieu of the tv money they have waived for non-completion of 19/20 season. 

You mean on top of the money being refunded for non-completion if 19/20 season.

15 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Ann Budge has to strike a tone of professional courtesy, both when visiting other clubs boardrooms or when other clubs boards come to Tynecastle. 

Hearts should make tickets available for us to buy, as usual. It's up to us as a support to unite and not take them up. I want it to be absolutely clear to every other club, the SFA, the SPFL and the media that it's each and every Hearts support voting with their feet, and not the club making an arbitrary decision for the fanbase. It also means when tickets for any of ICT, Thistle, Edinburgh City fixtures are available, we can all buy tickets as usual. 

I have no doubt this approach will mean some Hearts fans travel will travel away, but I'd hope this number will be measured in the very low hundreds rather than the away supports usually seen. 

Edited by blairdin

1 minute ago, Fedupfan said:

I heard earlier that the chairman of the arbitration panel was actually a German who had been a judge here for more than 15 years.

Apparently he had been working in Paisley and his name is Jurgen Dune. 

I heard one of the panel members was South. Korean , his name was **** off , please do .....

15 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Edited by blairdin
Double post

Psychedelicropcircle
2 minutes ago, Fedupfan said:

I heard earlier that the chairman of the arbitration panel was actually a German who had been a judge here for more than 15 years.

Get yersel back to P&B ya prick, yer patters pish.

3 minutes ago, Fedupfan said:

Fuxxing hilarious mate.

1 minute ago, Des Lynam said:

:rofl: 

You can laugh, but part of my work involves assisting lawyers with unfair dismissal cases at Employment Tribunals. and many managers regret things they've put in an email. The Employer may have to pay more compensation and the individual manager can also be held personally liable and have to pay comp too. "My manager told me to tell them that" is followed by the manager's manager saying "No I didn't" and with nothing in writing the poor line manager suffers for stupidly thinking their manager has "got their back". 

Footballfirst

Bournemouth contemplating legal action about their relegation.  (not a hope in hell of being successful)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53571916

Bournemouth's board is expected to discuss whether to pursue any legal challenge over the goalline technology error in the Aston Villa v Sheffield United match in June.

Hawk-Eye apologised after the Blades were denied a goal in the match after the ball had crossed the line.

The match finished 0-0 and Villa ended the season one point above relegated Bournemouth in the Premier League.

The Cherries have a board meeting this week.

5 minutes ago, Fedupfan said:

Now that is Hibs.

1 minute ago, blairdin said:

Anne Budge has to strike a tone of professional couttesy, both when visiting other clubs boardrooms or when other clubs boards come to Tynecastle. 

Hearts should make tickets available for us to buy, as usual. It's up to us as a support to unite and not take them up. I want it to be absolutely clear to every other club, the SFA, the SPFL and the media that it's each and every Hearts support voting with their feet, and not the club making an arbitrary decision for the fanbase. It also means when tickets for any of ICT, Thistle, Edinburgh City fixtures are available, we can all buy tickets as usual. 

I have no doubt this approach will mean some Hearts fans travel will travel away, but I'd hope this number will be measured in the very low hundreds rather than the away supports usually seen. 

I wasn't thinking of away tickets  per say , just her general actions towards other clubs. 

For instance her sucking up to Hibs and trying to form a relationship with them was as sickening as it was niave . 

If she plays the forgive and forget card she's dead in the water with many Hearts fans imo . 

3 minutes ago, Fedupfan said:

Just passing on information, no need to be so aggressive. I'm no saint, but dont expect the swearing. 

It was a joke 🙄

maroonsgotop
1 hour ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

He was one of the most vocal against so he can stick his tinpot club where the sun don't shine. Not a chance I'll be back there ever again

Just now, ramrod said:

I wasn't thinking of away tickets  per say , just her general actions towards other clubs. 

For instance her sucking up to Hibs and trying to form a relationship with them was as sickening as it was niave . 

If she plays the forgive and forget card she's dead in the water with many Hearts fans imo . 

That's a fair shout. 

She needs to be professional, courteous, but firm. 

19 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

I’m sure the fixtures will have us away to Dundee twice, away to ICT twice and away to Ayr twice. 

Wouldn’t surprise me , the thing is they will try and screw us for anything they can next season for sure , wait a minute 🤔

what’s new!

5 minutes ago, JTJ said:

You can laugh, but part of my work involves assisting lawyers with unfair dismissal cases at Employment Tribunals. and many managers regret things they've put in an email. The Employer may have to pay more compensation and the individual manager can also be held personally liable and have to pay comp too. "My manager told me to tell them that" is followed by the manager's manager saying "No I didn't" and with nothing in writing the poor line manager suffers for stupidly thinking their manager has "got their back". 

What on earth are you going on about? 

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to SPFL declare league (2019/20) due to Covid (Arbitration panel upholds SPFL decision )
  • davemclaren changed the title to SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )