SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )

Heres Rixxy

Or vote for reconstruction under the condition that relegation and play-offs WILL take place (as long as we're clear of them :lol: )

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ethan Hunt

• Beast Boy

For those chairmen who said it wasn't the right time, it was the perfect time, possibly the best time in history to do it. We were in a position where no one was in a position to be relegated or promoted by merit on the pitch. If you do it any other year you end up with teams like Aberdeen finishing bottom and not being relegated as they deserved to be. Remember "promotion and relegation is the life blood of football" after all! 

Hagar the Horrible

I have not posted for a while, quite frankly been deflated by the arbitration process and our confirmed expulsion.  But I would like to offer my thoughts on the future of the sport I used to be in love with.  Firstly, we have to look at the arbitration process. I put my faith in the arbitration process, but did I trust the panel members?  NO, I know they have to act within the law, and they made their decision on what was legal rather than morally wrong, but they are still employed by the SFA and they are their pay masters?  Would we have had a different result in the court of Session? I think so because I believe this panel was lied to and it would be harder to lie in court.

This total farce we were forced into will manifest its self again, and the self-interest brigade will have a charter to not only protect themselves but take great delight in stabbing a fellow member in the front without recourse. The arbitration result is a free pass to do any amount of harm to any other club.  All it takes is an 80% vote apparently, but worse only 8 of the top flight clubs are required to gorge on any wounded animal that a club finds themselves in a predicament. 

There is no point in going through a costly exercise in terms of time and money for no matter how badly the others treat you, you have to go to arbitration first or face a fine or expulsion, and the arbitration process is a total behind closed doors fit up, so you get punished over and over again. We are about to be punished for a third time by the SFA, and they can’t see the real harm they will inflict because them is the rules! Its only about 2 clubs and the 5WA is testament to that, Sevco would have been an SPFL team from the off, if it was left to the chair-people.

That links nicely into the disciplinary case we now have to face; We did 100% do the right thing in fighting our corner, I can’t see them going for the maximum they can offer, as the COS warned them of the legality of that, but they will make an example of us, to show they are all powerful and we will get hammered as a warning to all! Brian Rice and Hamilton faced the same threat warning of £1m and or suspension and/or expulsion. But Brian had a 10 game ban, which was quite fitting for match fixing wasn’t it?

The disciplinary case will find that balance between us having to accept it and not fighting it in court and not putting PT out of business altogether.  But I can see us getting a 5 game league ban, thus awarding everybody else an automatic 3-0 win, and they will still have the brass neck to expect us to compete in the cup semi.  I am only guessing of course, but what use would a £10 grand fine be?

Moving on to the new season, well the top flight just stared as though nothing has happened, which was easy to do, when nobody there was harmed, I don’t know what the viewing figures were? but I bet ours will blow them out the water, as they will all want to see how we react.

Mr Vindication still has no sponsor for the league. How will he get one under his leadership?  He has become the Charles Ratner of world football. And rat if fitting as a description for him as any. The clubs themselves voted to screw over a competitor.  The two biggest clubs actively promote religious intolerance while paying lip service to racism.  The current biggest club shows absolutely no sympathy or remorse for the most abhorrent crimes against children under their care for decades.  Still at least that crime won’t be dealt with by an SFA arbitration process.  But given all of that, what a brand we have to offer to the business world.

The three lower leagues are full of clubs who just want to move on, well goody two shoes for them.  But the rift that Mr Vindication has caused will be a legacy that will remain for eternity, We won’t forget, and neither will a huge amount of other clubs, Fans, shareholders, players and Chair-people.  I can see fights breaking out inside the board room, let alone within the terraces and the streets outside.  PT, Stranraer, Falkirk, ICT, Brora and Kelty.

The BBC sports media are like that 15-year-old laddie who is the plus one to another single mate at a sweet 16 party for a girl they know, but he is so far out his depth, he is sitting fingering through the hosts album collection, while the birthday girl has just caught her boyfriend kissing her greatest rival.  There has been the mother of all fallouts, tears, hair, mascara and snot everywhere.  Most have left, but the laddie is now dancing on his own with that one can of warm flat lager he has nursed all night. His mate has pulled, and gone hours ago, and he does not have the social etiquette to just go home. The last remnants of the party are the girls’ best mates trying to put the broken pieces together.  The boy is creeping everybody else out now.  His opinion on the matter is about as relevant as a fly head-butting a mac truck on the M8.  He is happy to continue to dance on his own as there is nobody there to watch him, and quite frankly the night was still better than being at home firing off that fifth one to his mums Kays catalogue.

So what of the game that I have fallen out of love with and buggered of the birthday girl’s worst nightmare? 

Slow death?…yip

Is it time to discuss reconstruction?…never

Will the league get a sponsor?…nope

Will we get hammered by the SFA?…Oh yes.

Will the top flight cancel relegation, while the lower leagues keep theirs?   Possibly

Will Doncaster do far worse than he has so far?  YIP

Will the 15YO get a girl friend? Not in the near future.

At the start of this year, I would not have wanted one single club to go burst, now I want only one club not to go burst?  I want it all to burn.  What will happen from the ashes? Well it will be rebuilt but will anything change?  Of course not, are you some kind of idiot?

49 minutes ago, Rods said:

No doubt any reconstruction talks in the future we have to look to kybosh or at least make trouble for at least.

Unless there is an immediate benefit for Hearts we should only be voting to move to any reconstruction which limits the 'professional' leagues to 2 of no more than 28 clubs and no plastic in the top tier.

Great post again @Hagar the Horrible The point you make about the upcoming SFA punishment is what I'm expecting, I'm surprised not much has been discussed on here about it but I expect the boots to be put to us once again! Such a mess has been created here and yet clubs move on as if nothing has happened, well it hasn't to them, I want a total meltdown of these clubs! 

will-i-am-a-jambo
14 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Fans of other clubs will laugh at us, fans love laughing at other clubs misfortunes. We would laugh at other clubs misfortunes. But you are right to say that any rival thinking what was done to us is wrong. I think those fans missed the crucial thing that they should be worried about. The SPFL has just created a precident that it is ok to screw over member clubs if the rest say so, no matter how unfair. We are still to see the reason for the ruling in Arbitration but I suspect it will come down to Dundee under company rules were allowed to change their mind from no to yes as they were within the 25 day limit. Doesn't mean it was fair or reasonable what happened to us, Partick or Stranraer, just the rule was not broken.

Rival clubs fans need to realise that if their club is bottom, the SPFL could call a vote calling the season early and vote to have relegation and there is nothing they can do about it. They will be screwed over by the same system they think is justified screwing us over because its Hearts who are getting screwed. I would love to see them try to get sympathy from us if that happens, (would be great if Hearts released a statement if that happened saying just "what goes around, comes around. Take your medicine."

Totally agree with you here apart from the last couple of sentences, imo l would prefer it if Hearts remained a dignified silence and be a class above the rest.

John Findlay

Can the SFA punish a club with a points deduction? I'm not sure they can. Kick us out the Scottish cup, yes, points deductions, I dont believe so.

will-i-am-a-jambo
2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

It’s been said since April, fans want it too apparently.

Not according to my Dun Utd supporting mate who seems to think a top league of ten is the best option - absolutely deluded! I told him that sounds like a right bore-fest. 

Hagar the Horrible
4 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Can the SFA punish a club with a points deduction? I'm not sure they can. Kick us out the Scottish cup, yes, points deductions, I dont believe so.

What they can do is suspend our licence if you like for say a number of games,  Thus it will be the same as going into admin, but with the games we miss getting awarded a 3-0 win. and with fewer games, it will be harder to win promotion.

remember its the SFA, expect the worst, they dont like it when somebody stands up to them

Pasquale for King
7 minutes ago, will-i-am-a-jambo said:

Not according to my Dun Utd supporting mate who seems to think a top league of ten is the best option - absolutely deluded! I told him that sounds like a right bore-fest. 

Your mate isn’t all of Scottish football fans is he, **** him I hope his club die. There was a poll run by a fans association and it was overwhelmingly in favour of change.

Dagger Is Back

Two of the key parties who were excluded from the thought process of those self preserving parasites that run Scottish football, were fans and players

Sums the game up. 

Doncaster? A cockroach who’ll survive and retire a very rich and happy man. We’ll all remember him as one of the men who dragged our game into the gutter

6 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

What they can do is suspend our licence if you like for say a number of games,  Thus it will be the same as going into admin, but with the games we miss getting awarded a 3-0 win. and with fewer games, it will be harder to win promotion.

remember its the SFA, expect the worst, they dont like it when somebody stands up to them

I also don't expect Lord Clark's warning to worry them too much, this is a corrupt arrogant regime which will take great delight in punishing us further, wouldn't it be great if that arrogance did land us back in the COS?

will-i-am-a-jambo
1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Your mate isn’t all of Scottish football fans is he, **** him I hope his club die. There was a poll run by a fans association and it was overwhelmingly in favour of change.

Nope you are right, he is not all of Scottish football he's just a very small subset but there will be others who do think like him. Sorry l didn't know there was a poll. I agree with you lm not overly keen on his football club either, we've agreed to remain friends but lm finding it hard to talk about football just now understandably. 

21 hours ago, tokyowalnut said:

I couldnt believe he said that. He should be promoting the league but he talks it down, it was the same when Rangers were being removed from the league. He seemed quite happy with himself that he spoke to a company in MARCH! Ladbrokes announced in August last year they were no longer sponsoring the league. That t**t Richard Gordon gave him an easy ride, he should be getting slaughtered for the lack of sponsorship. Hate the guy.

All done at Celtics behest. They are not bothered one iota if the league has no sponsor, nor are they bothered about the crap TV deal negotiated - Lawell was with Doncaster when that was “ negotiated ”.  He’s Celtics man doing Celtics work. Keeping money out of the game so that  Celtic can run away all the competition all the time, ensuring their Champions League spot. The sad thing is the cretins that run the clubs apart from a few, are being taken by complete mugs.

will-i-am-a-jambo
11 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

But donkey was talking about moving on! I think this is more lies from that cretin though, lm like you and expecting a big punishment.

2 minutes ago, Deevers said:

All done at Celtics behest. They are not bothered one iota if the league has no sponsor, nor are they bothered about the crap TV deal negotiated - Lawell was with Doncaster when that was “ negotiated ”.  He’s Celtics man doing Celtics work. Keeping money out of the game so that  Celtic can run away all the competition all the time, ensuring their Champions League spot. The sad thing is the cretins that run the clubs apart from a few, are being taken by complete mugs.

This! It's all about celtic and their quest for total control!

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, will-i-am-a-jambo said:

Nope you are right, he is not all of Scottish football he's just a very small subset but there will be others who do think like him. Sorry l didn't know there was a poll. I agree with you lm not overly keen on his football club either, we've agreed to remain friends but lm finding it hard to talk about football just now understandably. 

I only seen it on here during lockdown. 
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwijmILWi__qAhWRiVwKHdP-BUMQFjABegQIAxAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.supporters-direct.scot%2Fscottish-football-supporters-survey-results-revealed%2F&usg=AOvVaw0-mQ9UjfALG0ymk3vcPUHj

There were some posters asking for this thread to be closed after the arbitration ruling, take our medicine and move on, I'm not prepared to do that, I suspect the worst is yet to come!

I've posted about being against reconstruction on here since the beginning of all this, I even got accused of not being a Hearts fan at one point :lol:

The solution was always no promotion or relegation, we should've been against reconstruction from the start and we should've had a vote on no promotion/relegation.  A lot of clubs would've supported that vote (except of course Dundee united, raith and cove)

That vote may have passed and we would've had the fairest solution.  These clubs don't deserve to be promoted in the same way we don't deserve to be relegated.

will-i-am-a-jambo
6 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Thanks for this, looks like most supporters wanted three leagues but it didn't say on what format.

highlandjambo3
57 minutes ago, gator said:

Great post again @Hagar the Horrible The point you make about the upcoming SFA punishment is what I'm expecting, I'm surprised not much has been discussed on here about it but I expect the boots to be put to us once again! Such a mess has been created here and yet clubs move on as if nothing has happened, well it hasn't to them, I want a total meltdown of these clubs! 

You do know the media spin and all the other clubs, chairmen etc will absolutely insist that we deserve all we get.......up the lot of them......we MUST not lift a finger to help out all the scummy clubs that stuck the boot in.

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, will-i-am-a-jambo said:

Thanks for this, looks like most supporters wanted three leagues but it didn't say on what format.

I suppose that’s the issue, especially for the top league and the TV demanding 4 games for the uglies.

will-i-am-a-jambo
6 minutes ago, Shanks said:

I've posted about being against reconstruction on here since the beginning of all this, I even got accused of not being a Hearts fan at one point :lol:

The solution was always no promotion or relegation, we should've been against reconstruction from the start and we should've had a vote on no promotion/relegation.  A lot of clubs would've supported that vote (except of course Dundee united, raith and cove)

That vote may have passed and we would've had the fairest solution.  These clubs don't deserve to be promoted in the same way we don't deserve to be relegated.

Yeah l agree with this. I was listening to off the ball on a Saturday and they talked about how it was unfair on Hearts to be relegated but also said it would've been equally unfair on Dun Utd if they were not to be promoted. I was raging as how can it be unfair on them when they're not really missing out and as you say they haven't actually won anything. There should've been no relegation/promotion and League reconstruction should've been about promoting them rather than about saving us, Patrick and Stranraer.

Edited by will-i-am-a-jambo

Hungry hippo
7 minutes ago, Shanks said:

No chance that vote would have passed.

will-i-am-a-jambo
3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I suppose that’s the issue, especially for the top league and the TV demanding 4 games for the uglies.

Yep exactly, it's all Sky want sadly so they are equally to blame for this mess that Scottish football is in.

jamboinglasgow

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/hearts-partick-thistle-hammer-spfl-22461694

Hearts and Partick Thistle have slammed the SPFL for granting the arbitration panel permission to make their judgment public on the two club’s relegation.

Record Sport understands the league body gave the okay for the tribunal’s ruling to be made public after just one paragraph was released following a week-long hearing.

But for that to happen, all five clubs involved in the process need to give the thumbs-up.

While Dundee United, Raith Rovers and Cove Rangers are all happy for it to be in the public domain, the M8 alliance have blocked its release, and hit out at the SPFL for picking and choosing which parts it wants the world to see.

A three-person panel determined that Hearts and Thistle’s relegations would stand, with neither of them to see a penny of compensation.

(Image: SNS Group Ross)
That came as a bitter blow to the pair, who are set to find out next week how damaging the legal bill will be to them when the panel reconvenes to decide how much is due.

From the very beginning, the relegated clubs wanted the whole affair played out in public, arguing in the Court of Session that the public interest in the case meant that the arguments and evidence should be heard in open court.

The SPFL took the opposite view, and lobbied hard for Lord Clark to refer the case to arbitration, which was strictly behind closed doors.

But now Neil Doncaster and Co are content to have the judgment made available, which has left Hearts and Partick less than impressed.

“We can confirm that the SPFL requested that the judgment, and judgement alone, from the recent arbitration be shared with other member clubs,” a spokesperson told Record Sport exclusively. “A request we opposed.

“Hearts and Partick Thistle always wanted this matter to be heard in open court in the interest of total transparency.

"If the SPFL had not sought to have that court action sisted for arbitration then all hearings would have taken place in the public domain, including any necessary examination of witnesses, consideration of documentary evidence and full legal submissions.

READ MORE
Transfer news LIVE as Celtic and Rangers plus Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibs eye signings
“We do not believe sharing the judgement on its own would be appropriate. Hearts and Partick Thistle have fully respected the rules and directions of the tribunal to ensure privacy of the proceedings. 

“It is not surprising that Hearts and Partick Thistle expect the same respect for the tribunal’s directions and rules to be adhered to by the other parties who insisted on that forum for the dispute.  

"The SPFL went so far as to tell the member clubs that if they even wanted sight of their answers to the Court of Session petition, they needed to enter the court proceedings. 

“We understand that members of the SPFL board were not even allowed sight of their answers. We did not agree with that position at the time, but it was the SPFL who wanted as many parts of the case to remain private, even when part of a public court action.

(Image: Craig Foy/SNS Group)
“The SPFL having insisted on a private arbitration, it is not now appropriate for it to seek publicity of only one part of the proceedings, whatever their motives may be."

Hearts and Partick could find themselves in more hot water this week when they are hauled up in front of the Scottish FA powerbrokers on Thursday.

Both were hit with a notice of complaint by the SFA compliance officer for beginning legal action against the SPFL without first seeking the national governing body’s consent.

The potential punishments range from a £5,000 fine to being booted out of the league and having their Scottish FA memberships torn up,

However, Lord Clark previously warned that any such sanctions could be deemed unlawful, and was prepared to step in if the clubs were punished so harshly.

It just gets worse by the day, after having fought so hard to keep all of the proceedings private now that they received a favourable ruling they want that part of it in public, if I'm reading this correctly that is all they want public, not the evidence presented?

Hagar the Horrible
7 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/hearts-partick-thistle-hammer-spfl-22461694

Hearts and Partick Thistle have slammed the SPFL for granting the arbitration panel permission to make their judgment public on the two club’s relegation.

Record Sport understands the league body gave the okay for the tribunal’s ruling to be made public after just one paragraph was released following a week-long hearing.

But for that to happen, all five clubs involved in the process need to give the thumbs-up.

While Dundee United, Raith Rovers and Cove Rangers are all happy for it to be in the public domain, the M8 alliance have blocked its release, and hit out at the SPFL for picking and choosing which parts it wants the world to see.

A three-person panel determined that Hearts and Thistle’s relegations would stand, with neither of them to see a penny of compensation.

(Image: SNS Group Ross)
That came as a bitter blow to the pair, who are set to find out next week how damaging the legal bill will be to them when the panel reconvenes to decide how much is due.

From the very beginning, the relegated clubs wanted the whole affair played out in public, arguing in the Court of Session that the public interest in the case meant that the arguments and evidence should be heard in open court.

The SPFL took the opposite view, and lobbied hard for Lord Clark to refer the case to arbitration, which was strictly behind closed doors.

But now Neil Doncaster and Co are content to have the judgment made available, which has left Hearts and Partick less than impressed.

“We can confirm that the SPFL requested that the judgment, and judgement alone, from the recent arbitration be shared with other member clubs,” a spokesperson told Record Sport exclusively. “A request we opposed.

“Hearts and Partick Thistle always wanted this matter to be heard in open court in the interest of total transparency.

"If the SPFL had not sought to have that court action sisted for arbitration then all hearings would have taken place in the public domain, including any necessary examination of witnesses, consideration of documentary evidence and full legal submissions.

READ MORE
Transfer news LIVE as Celtic and Rangers plus Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibs eye signings
“We do not believe sharing the judgement on its own would be appropriate. Hearts and Partick Thistle have fully respected the rules and directions of the tribunal to ensure privacy of the proceedings. 

“It is not surprising that Hearts and Partick Thistle expect the same respect for the tribunal’s directions and rules to be adhered to by the other parties who insisted on that forum for the dispute.  

"The SPFL went so far as to tell the member clubs that if they even wanted sight of their answers to the Court of Session petition, they needed to enter the court proceedings. 

“We understand that members of the SPFL board were not even allowed sight of their answers. We did not agree with that position at the time, but it was the SPFL who wanted as many parts of the case to remain private, even when part of a public court action.

(Image: Craig Foy/SNS Group)
“The SPFL having insisted on a private arbitration, it is not now appropriate for it to seek publicity of only one part of the proceedings, whatever their motives may be."

Hearts and Partick could find themselves in more hot water this week when they are hauled up in front of the Scottish FA powerbrokers on Thursday.

Both were hit with a notice of complaint by the SFA compliance officer for beginning legal action against the SPFL without first seeking the national governing body’s consent.

The potential punishments range from a £5,000 fine to being booted out of the league and having their Scottish FA memberships torn up,

However, Lord Clark previously warned that any such sanctions could be deemed unlawful, and was prepared to step in if the clubs were punished so harshly.

What I take from that is that next time we go to court and they cannot argue it should be behind closed doors,  But hay ho, publish it all and we will expose the lies

Francis Albert
20 minutes ago, gator said:

It just gets worse by the day, after having fought so hard to keep all of the proceedings private now that they received a favourable ruling they want that part of it in public, if I'm reading this correctly that is all they want public, not the evidence presented?

I think you read it correctly.

But we already know about the "favourable ruling" so I assume that what they want published is something more than that and favourable to the SPFL. Personally I'd like to see whatever it is and judge for myself what it means.

2 hours ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

I have not posted for a while, quite frankly been deflated by the arbitration process and our confirmed expulsion.  But I would like to offer my thoughts on the future of the sport I used to be in love with.  Firstly, we have to look at the arbitration process. I put my faith in the arbitration process, but did I trust the panel members?  NO, I know they have to act within the law, and they made their decision on what was legal rather than morally wrong, but they are still employed by the SFA and they are their pay masters?  Would we have had a different result in the court of Session? I think so because I believe this panel was lied to and it would be harder to lie in court.

This total farce we were forced into will manifest its self again, and the self-interest brigade will have a charter to not only protect themselves but take great delight in stabbing a fellow member in the front without recourse. The arbitration result is a free pass to do any amount of harm to any other club.  All it takes is an 80% vote apparently, but worse only 8 of the top flight clubs are required to gorge on any wounded animal that a club finds themselves in a predicament. 

There is no point in going through a costly exercise in terms of time and money for no matter how badly the others treat you, you have to go to arbitration first or face a fine or expulsion, and the arbitration process is a total behind closed doors fit up, so you get punished over and over again. We are about to be punished for a third time by the SFA, and they can’t see the real harm they will inflict because them is the rules! Its only about 2 clubs and the 5WA is testament to that, Sevco would have been an SPFL team from the off, if it was left to the chair-people.

That links nicely into the disciplinary case we now have to face; We did 100% do the right thing in fighting our corner, I can’t see them going for the maximum they can offer, as the COS warned them of the legality of that, but they will make an example of us, to show they are all powerful and we will get hammered as a warning to all! Brian Rice and Hamilton faced the same threat warning of £1m and or suspension and/or expulsion. But Brian had a 10 game ban, which was quite fitting for match fixing wasn’t it?

The disciplinary case will find that balance between us having to accept it and not fighting it in court and not putting PT out of business altogether.  But I can see us getting a 5 game league ban, thus awarding everybody else an automatic 3-0 win, and they will still have the brass neck to expect us to compete in the cup semi.  I am only guessing of course, but what use would a £10 grand fine be?

Moving on to the new season, well the top flight just stared as though nothing has happened, which was easy to do, when nobody there was harmed, I don’t know what the viewing figures were? but I bet ours will blow them out the water, as they will all want to see how we react.

Mr Vindication still has no sponsor for the league. How will he get one under his leadership?  He has become the Charles Ratner of world football. And rat if fitting as a description for him as any. The clubs themselves voted to screw over a competitor.  The two biggest clubs actively promote religious intolerance while paying lip service to racism.  The current biggest club shows absolutely no sympathy or remorse for the most abhorrent crimes against children under their care for decades.  Still at least that crime won’t be dealt with by an SFA arbitration process.  But given all of that, what a brand we have to offer to the business world.

The three lower leagues are full of clubs who just want to move on, well goody two shoes for them.  But the rift that Mr Vindication has caused will be a legacy that will remain for eternity, We won’t forget, and neither will a huge amount of other clubs, Fans, shareholders, players and Chair-people.  I can see fights breaking out inside the board room, let alone within the terraces and the streets outside.  PT, Stranraer, Falkirk, ICT, Brora and Kelty.

The BBC sports media are like that 15-year-old laddie who is the plus one to another single mate at a sweet 16 party for a girl they know, but he is so far out his depth, he is sitting fingering through the hosts album collection, while the birthday girl has just caught her boyfriend kissing her greatest rival.  There has been the mother of all fallouts, tears, hair, mascara and snot everywhere.  Most have left, but the laddie is now dancing on his own with that one can of warm flat lager he has nursed all night. His mate has pulled, and gone hours ago, and he does not have the social etiquette to just go home. The last remnants of the party are the girls’ best mates trying to put the broken pieces together.  The boy is creeping everybody else out now.  His opinion on the matter is about as relevant as a fly head-butting a mac truck on the M8.  He is happy to continue to dance on his own as there is nobody there to watch him, and quite frankly the night was still better than being at home firing off that fifth one to his mums Kays catalogue.

So what of the game that I have fallen out of love with and buggered of the birthday girl’s worst nightmare? 

Slow death?…yip

Is it time to discuss reconstruction?…never

Will the league get a sponsor?…nope

Will we get hammered by the SFA?…Oh yes.

Will the top flight cancel relegation, while the lower leagues keep theirs?   Possibly

Will Doncaster do far worse than he has so far?  YIP

Will the 15YO get a girl friend? Not in the near future.

At the start of this year, I would not have wanted one single club to go burst, now I want only one club not to go burst?  I want it all to burn.  What will happen from the ashes? Well it will be rebuilt but will anything change?  Of course not, are you some kind of idiot?

Great post 👍 Only words I can find are I’m a Scunnered with it all 

1 hour ago, gator said:

Desperate for approval. Seeking some modicum of legitimacy. 

SHAMELESS

will-i-am-a-jambo
1 hour ago, gator said:

It comes across like they're wanting to gloat over us and Patrick but it could be something more sinister as in some kind of warning to other clubs with a look at what will happen if you try to mess with us (the SPFL).

Since the idiot has gone that far we should be insisting on everything being out in the open. Bet he won’t agree to that. 

alwaysthereinspirit
7 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Since the idiot has gone that far we should be insisting on everything being out in the open. Bet he won’t agree to that. 

This. "Yeah we'll agree to releasing it. All or nothing"

The game really is run by the scummiest people.

It now makes sense why they asked clubs to join the class action if they wanted to see the evidence, I thought it was because they wanted to show the court how many teams backed the SPFL position but now it looks like they were trying to discourage teams from reading the evidence because even though it appears that they didn't do anything technically illegal, the evidence was so damming morally that they couldn't let the other clubs and the public know what they had been up to. Now they want to release the paragraphs that say they did nothing wrong and Bury the swathes of evidence that exposes them for what they are. I still maintain if this was England the media would have forced a public enquiry. 

Guest ToqueJambo
2 hours ago, Shanks said:

Our position has always been the "no harm" approach, which was finishing the league and if not possible then reconstruction.

Guest ToqueJambo
2 hours ago, will-i-am-a-jambo said:

Yeah l agree with this. I was listening to off the ball on a Saturday and they talked about how it was unfair on Hearts to be relegated but also said it would've been equally unfair on Dun Utd if they were not to be promoted. I was raging as how can it be unfair on them when they're not really missing out and as you say they haven't actually won anything. There should've been no relegation/promotion and League reconstruction should've been about promoting them rather than about saving us, Patrick and Stranraer.

That is true, which is why we should have tried harder to finish the league and if not possible reconstructed temporarily.

49 minutes ago, will-i-am-a-jambo said:

It comes across like they're wanting to gloat over us and Patrick but it could be something more sinister as in some kind of warning to other clubs with a look at what will happen if you try to mess with us (the SPFL).

I think it is both!

I don't know what the depth of feeling is amongst Hearts supporters but I can tell you this, I am officially bloody angry.

I hope our supporters don't set foot in the grounds of these clubs for a decade and in hibs case, 25 years.

I also hope our ongoing relationship with the two authorities is ice cold.

Glamorgan Jambo

Presume the judgement that they want released is full of glowing praise for the SPFL board and things like the ‘Deloitte enquiry’ and condemnation for us and Thistle.

Strange this appeared in the media though as unless we agree it won’t be published.

will-i-am-a-jambo
17 minutes ago, gator said:

I think it is both!

What sticks in the craw is the fact Doncaster was telling us (Hearts) to move on and he's doing the exact opposite.

15 minutes ago, will-i-am-a-jambo said:

What sticks in the craw is the fact Doncaster was telling us (Hearts) to move on and he's doing the exact opposite.

He knows the club was after his head. Always will be.

WorldChampions1902

The SFA have just announced Petrie has returned to his SFA role. Impeccable timing given we have a disciplinary hearing this week. More gloating on the way.

We tried everything under the sun to get this resolved the correct way. The only we could attempt to ensure a 'fair' arbitration was to go to court in the hope it wouldn't be referred back to that nonsense. Sadly it was with the caveats about legal knowledge being on the panel (for whatever good that did). 

Any fine should be fought tooth and nail. To lump multimillion pound losses on us then have the audacity to throw on an obscene fine is frankly disgusting. They should be asking themselves why we felt it necessary to go to court. Why we didn't have faith in the SFA resolving this amicably. 

If the benefactors are prepared to foot the bill, drag this back into court. **** them. We're paying for no Christmas Party unless it includes Koolaid from Jonestown. 

John Findlay

There is only one thing worse than a bad loser and that is a bad winner.

Neil Doncaster and the SPFL board are bad winners.

It's quite simple Neil. Everything goes into the public domain, or nothing at all.

If you feel as vindicated as you claim then you will have no objections to everything being made public.

You know that you are a lying scheming two faced snake in the grass.

You will get your comeuppance.

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to SPFL declare league (2019/20) due to Covid (Arbitration panel upholds SPFL decision )
  • davemclaren changed the title to SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )