SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )

Heres Rixxy

jack D and coke
16 hours ago, Craig Herbertson said:

I've been a Hearts supporter since my Granddad lifted me over the turnstiles about 56 years ago. I love the club. We were once called Glorious Hearts as an epithet by many other clubs. Difficult to believe that now. What little belief I had in the integrity of the sport is now just a sad wee flickering flame. I won't be looking at results, or the football news, the BBC, the SFA website, Sky sports or any other medium except the occasional check in on kickback. I will go to home games and carefully pick any away games. Never say never, so maybe that will change but for the forseeable future it's Hearts and only Hearts.

I believe the Club should continue to behave with the integrity it has shown so far and fulfil all the official stuff. We don't want unscrupulous people fining the club at every opportunity.  FOH can be a bit more assertive. It's clear from posts that some fans will not stop going to games and that is their right. So I have one suggestion to keep a united front.

Let's accept that  number of fans will go to away games so let's galvanise them into our small protest group rather than condemn them. Many people won't be going at all - probably enough to not only make a point, but direct all out attention onto getting Hearts up to where we belong.

Good post mate👍🏼
Some people sound awfully like OF fans with the threatening chat and need to get outside the echo chamber of a hearts website that has led them down a rabbit hole for 4 months with what is happening and what is going to happen. It’s made loads of us look complete and utter mugs to be perfectly honest. I’m fed up with ITK posters who know absolutely ****ing nowt yet keep everyone hanging with their utter nonsense. Other clubs are laughing at us with the threats from our fans and personally it’s over for me and away games I’ll be going. We’re absolutely ****ing awful away from home and I just want us out of this even more tinpot League than the one we’ve been expelled from. 

Imagine how stupid we’ll look if we start poorly with no fans at away grounds.
Na bolloks to that let’s get out of here. 

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ethan Hunt

• Beast Boy

John Findlay
22 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

The man is a liar, pure and simple.

English clubs were not allowed to carry on training as he states above. They had to go into lockdown too.

Hearts and Sevco opposed the season ending and objected to the SPFL statement that was released as they changed the wording from majority to unanimously.

The man couldnt lead a blind person across the road safely.

He has to go and in my opinion the sooner the better.

TyphoonJambo

Lying, corrupt, celtic bawbag teabagging, melted welly faced dickhead can't even get his falsehoods correct. English players were furloughed exactly as we were. 

And, how many times can he repeat "more than 80%".

The guy pure boils ma piss

18 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

The man is a liar, pure and simple.

English clubs were not allowed to carry on training as he states above. They had to go into lockdown too.

Hearts and Sevco opposed the season ending and objected to the SPFL statement that was released as they changed the wording from majority to unanimously.

The man couldnt lead a blind person across the road safely.

He has to go and in my opinion the sooner the better.

Just now, TypoonJambo said:

Lying, corrupt, celtic bawbag teabagging, melted welly faced dickhead can't even get his falsehoods correct. English players were furloughed exactly as we were. 

In his interests to try and shift the blame on to someone else. ScotGov will do.

jack D and coke

I see Jambo Poet’s (Yet another Hibs weirdo imo) post is being bandied about on Twitter. It was a skin crawler of a post if he isn’t a hibby tbf. 
If I had anything to do with it this thread would be removed it’s a ****ing embarrassment. 

buzzbomb1958
13 hours ago, SuperAustin said:

What’s the possible outcomes from the sfa hearing On the 6th August 

Who gives a flying f#ck they can throw anything they want at us We are HEARTS and we now stand as a unified club they will not break us 

maroonlegions
14 hours ago, Tynehead said:

Well said , only one small point is that you omitted to mention he and his Board are no longer welcome to visit Tynecastle.

Aye no hospitality  and freebies , stay in your shite holes eat yout grubby pies and drink your piss water. Feck the lot of those chairmen.  

20 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I see Jambo Poet’s (Yet another Hibs weirdo imo) post is being bandied about on Twitter. It was a skin crawler of a post if he isn’t a hibby tbf. 
If I had anything to do with it this thread would be removed it’s a ****ing embarrassment. 

Best keep the thread open until the SFA issue their punishment on 6th August. I suspect there will be a few posters ,myself included , with renewed anger towards the crucible of corruption at Hampden.

jack D and coke
2 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

Best keep the thread open until the SFA issue their punishment on 6th August. I suspect there will be a few posters ,myself included , with renewed anger towards the crucible of corruption at Hampden.

This thread is an utter embarrassment mate. Certain posters have completely mugged us off for months. It’s an echo chamber of fantasy with laughable amounts of horseshit on top. 
Close this thread and let’s move on. 
Im actually embarrassed I believed some of it tbh :lol: 

ITK posters GTF🖕🏼

20 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

This thread is an utter embarrassment mate. Certain posters have completely mugged us off for months. It’s an echo chamber of fantasy with laughable amounts of horseshit on top. 
Close this thread and let’s move on. 
Im actually embarrassed I believed some of it tbh :lol: 

ITK posters GTF🖕🏼

I understand what you are saying,  it's the hope that kills you. I don't blame posters for what has turned out to be horeshit if it was posted in good faith. My anger remains (Probably until the day I die) with the SPFL board,  the 81 percent of clubs and the SFA.

Raking over yesterday's news, I know, but how many times in the Doncaster quotes does he mention the 81%?  Three or four, I think. He is so wedded to that that he thinks it makes everything right.

Meanwhile...

“I’m not at all happy that clubs had to be relegated with a part of the season remaining, but it is a sporting competition. Those clubs were in the bottom position in the league at the point where the season came to an end.

Doesn't a sporting competition need to come to an end to be, well, "sporting?"  So, walk off the court when you are 4-2 up in the final set as Doncaster will give you the match anyway.  Or walk off the 14th green when you are 2 up on your opponent; Doncaster will call that a win.  Or, indeed, when we are leading Hibs 1-0 in the 71st minute of the cup semi, we can leave the pitch as Doncaster will recommend that the SFA endorse that as a win to us.

And to forgive those in the relegation play-offs from being subject to the same rules as the 3 bottom clubs isn't "sporting", it's favouritism.

It's all old news and I'm giving the same old rants as I've been doing for the last few months but this still really bothers me and every time he pops up it enrages me massively.

jack D and coke
29 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

I understand what you are saying,  it's the hope that kills you. I don't blame posters for what has turned out to be horeshit if it was posted in good faith. My anger remains (Probably until the day I die) with the SPFL board,  the 81 percent of clubs and the SFA.

Na it’s time to stop this wallowing and self pity. Look back at the performance that night at St Mirren when we knew what defeat might mean. We might’ve got out of it but WE KNEW what might happen and look at the performance...an utter disgrace. All this blaming everyone else around us for not letting us stay up well a lot of that rests squarely on the players toes imo and of course all levels of management for the best part of 2 years. We are almost exactly where we deserve to be for being that shite imo. 
Go out and read what everyone else is saying and see this place for what it is at times...massively out of touch with any sort of reality with regards Hearts and hanging on posters who know as much as me. 
Boycotts and otter laughable shite. Get that shite in the bin and support the team🖕🏼As soon as I’m allowed back im all over it. 

35 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Na it’s time to stop this wallowing and self pity. Look back at the performance that night at St Mirren when we knew what defeat might mean. We might’ve got out of it but WE KNEW what might happen and look at the performance...an utter disgrace. All this blaming everyone else around us for not letting us stay up well a lot of that rests squarely on the players toes imo and of course all levels of management for the best part of 2 years. We are almost exactly where we deserve to be for being that shite imo. 
Go out and read what everyone else is saying and see this place for what it is at times...massively out of touch with any sort of reality with regards Hearts and hanging on posters who know as much as me. 
Boycotts and otter laughable shite. Get that shite in the bin and support the team🖕🏼As soon as I’m allowed back im all over it. 

Yea we were shit for most of last season but there were 8 games left so that is the point. I've read what other fans and the media have said , I pity them for bending over to their masters and pretending all is well with the running of Scottish Football. There time will come to be shafted.

Up to you if you go to away games hope you enjoy the day out. I wont be there.

Unknown user
45 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

"Might" is a very big word

jack D and coke
4 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

Yea we were shit for most of last season but there were 8 games left so that is the point. I've read what other fans and the media have said , I pity them for bending over to their masters and pretending all is well with the running of Scottish Football. There time will come to be shafted.

Up to you if you go to away games hope you enjoy the day out. I wont be there.

I’m not arguing that but the amount that rested on that St Mirren game (and everyone at the club was aware) and we put in a quite disgraceful performance to add to the disgraceful performances over the previous couple of years and we almost ended up where we deserved to be. 
I’ll be there because I just want to support my team not looking in the window like a bairn in the huff. I want a big loud Hearts support like we usually take. I hope you and loads of others will change your mind and come an all👍🏼

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, Smithee said:

"Might" is a very big word

So is “Knew” and we knew what that game meant that night man. We were a disgrace. 

Unknown user
Just now, jack D and coke said:

So is “Knew” and we knew what that game meant that night man. We were a disgrace. 

Yeah, it meant we were bottom of the league with a significant percentage of the season still to go, including a home game against the same team.

That's what we knew, everything else is what we feared.

jack D and coke
13 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Yeah, it meant we were bottom of the league with a significant percentage of the season still to go, including a home game against the same team.

That's what we knew, everything else is what we feared.

It’s all by the by though isn’t it. We went through the legal challenge and we have to accept the decision as hard as that is. 
This acting like the OF isn’t going to do us any good man. We’ve been acting like our away support will make or break a lot of clubs...if all this was hibs I’d be giving them a roasting for it tbh. 

It’s a nice lift for these clubs absolutely but for me I just want to support the team again, I enjoy away days more than the home ones. 
I accept others dont and won’t and fair enough. 

Unknown user
Just now, jack D and coke said:

It’s all by the by though isn’t it. We went through the legal challenge and we have to accept the decision as hard as that is. 
This acting like the OF isn’t going to do us any good man. We’ve been acting like our away support will make or break a lot of clubs...if all this was hibs I’d be giving them a roasting for it tbh. 

It’s a nice lift for these clubs absolutely but for me I just want to support the team again, I enjoy away days more than the home ones. 

Is it by the by? You just used it as justification that we deserved to go down.

We all know we should have been doing better, but so what? And who cares what other clubs think anyway?

There's plenty that's legal but wrong that pisses me off, but this one affects me more than most and I couldn't give a **** if people look at me and see a huffy bairn, that's their problem not mine. I'd rather they saw that than some pathetic lump of shit they can kick with impunity.

I want revenge, and if I can't get it I want the rest of Scotland to know ****ing us over has consequences and they better think long and hard about doing it again.

21 hours ago, Craig Herbertson said:

I've been a Hearts supporter since my Granddad lifted me over the turnstiles about 56 years ago. I love the club. We were once called Glorious Hearts as an epithet by many other clubs. Difficult to believe that now. What little belief I had in the integrity of the sport is now just a sad wee flickering flame. I won't be looking at results, or the football news, the BBC, the SFA website, Sky sports or any other medium except the occasional check in on kickback. I will go to home games and carefully pick any away games. Never say never, so maybe that will change but for the forseeable future it's Hearts and only Hearts.

I believe the Club should continue to behave with the integrity it has shown so far and fulfil all the official stuff. We don't want unscrupulous people fining the club at every opportunity.  FOH can be a bit more assertive. It's clear from posts that some fans will not stop going to games and that is their right. So I have one suggestion to keep a united front.

Let's accept that  number of fans will go to away games so let's galvanise them into our small protest group rather than condemn them. Many people won't be going at all - probably enough to not only make a point, but direct all out attention onto getting Hearts up to where we belong.

As in bold above. Precisely. Never stoop to the depths of the bottom-feeders. Hearts have shown themselves to be better than that throughout the years, and especially during this fiasco. But, there WILL be future fiascos; and, when those times come, Hearts will undoubtedly do the right thing ...

Just now, Footballfirst said:

14 September is the provisional date for some fans in sports stadiums

wonder what percentage of capacity will be allowed

9 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

14 September is the provisional date for some fans in sports stadiums

Must be correct as that well known expert on viral diseases Lywell says so. My advice to Lywell, Clark and Dumbocaster is to shut the **** up.

Edited by OldGorgie

8 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

wonder what percentage of capacity will be allowed

Full as long as you're dressed like an ultra

25 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I get the impression it's all about you having your day out rather than supporting Hearts. 

Hearts will have plenty of hospitality on offer at Tynecastle when the team are away from home. By using the hospitality and donating ticket costs to FOH we could offset a lot of the cost of our expulsion to the Championship. 

I don't care what other clubs think, the clubs who shafted us are getting none of my money. 

I wouldn't go around suggesting we are like the OF if I was you people might think you are deliberately at the wind up. 

19 hours ago, Papa said:

I have sent the following email to Bill Clark, chairman of Raith Rovers FC:

I tried to pop you off a message but your in box seems to be full so here is my opinion on your Email.

Papa,

Rather than send an Email which they can completely ignore you send them a recorded delivery or registered post.

This means that you will have proof that RR have received your letter. They may choose to ignore this but there is no doubting they have got it.

HHGH

jack D and coke
22 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Is it by the by? You just used it as justification that we deserved to go down.

We all know we should have been doing better, but so what? And who cares what other clubs think anyway?

There's plenty that's legal but wrong that pisses me off, but this one affects me more than most and I couldn't give a **** if people look at me and see a huffy bairn, that's their problem not mine. I'd rather they saw that than some pathetic lump of shit they can kick with impunity.

I want revenge, and if I can't get it I want the rest of Scotland to know ****ing us over has consequences and they better think long and hard about doing it again.

No i didnt...I said it was a maybe and like everyone else I’d have liked things played out to see. My main point was we knew what that game meant that night, everybody did and we were worse than hopeless. The club challenged it and went through proper channels there has to be a point where we accept it’s over. I don’t care what other clubs think again it’s getting the other perspective and realising these things arent black or white and being in this echo chamber here doesn’t give you much of that. 
What with all the corona nonsense I’d just be delighted to be back at the football, getting on trains and buses and travelling about having a good time watching Hearts. I guess I just want to move on. You don’t. Fair enough. 

Pasquale for King
8 minutes ago, luckydug said:

I get the impression it's all about you having your day out rather than supporting Hearts. 

Hearts will have plenty of hospitality on offer at Tynecastle when the team are away from home. By using the hospitality and donating ticket costs to FOH we could offset a lot of the cost of our expulsion to the Championship. 

I don't care what other clubs think, the clubs who shafted us are getting none of my money. 

I wouldn't go around suggesting we are like the OF if I was you people might think you are deliberately at the wind up. 

Spot on, we should be ramping up the Tynecastle experience every weekend now as lockdown eases, to give us more options and make more money. 

Edited by Pasquale for King

maroonlegions
16 minutes ago, kila said:

Full as long as you're dressed like an ultra

Or Hibs dressed like a seat.

jack D and coke
13 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Watching Hearts home or away IS about me having a day out...are you at it? What is it to you if not that? I’m not coming all the way up to Tynecastle to sit and watch on tv when I can do that in my house or in my mates house if I’m not going to the game. Tynecastle isn’t just round the corner from me. I donate to FOH, buy tickets and merchandise Hearts get plenty of my money and will continue to. 
Ive mentioned the OF in one post or compared out fans to that in one post and I’m at the wind up? Are you at the wind up? 

Edited by jack D and coke

NaturalOrder74

Wonder if it is a partial crowd how they Are gonna justify who gets to go and who can’t, guess it’ll be a rotation or something like that 

3 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

Succinct and to the point. He grinds gears, rips knitting, and boils the piss of every logical thinking person. 👍 One, yes ONE resubmitted vote after behind the scenes back-channel, weasil-like, underhand 'what's in it for me' type communications with wink-wink promises and there you have it ... a 'resounding' 80%+ vote that gets trumpeted endlessly. But, remember, Hibs voted to lose a place plus lucrative derby matches, and Dundee voted to promote their rivals!!! There are other equally pathetic examples like voting with an eye on a few extra away supports visiting, or not having to suffer the financial hit of a bus trip & some fish & chips.

The SPFL commitee members who saw to it that THEIR clubs were favoured should NEVER be forgotten. Brechin? Never mind boiling my piss; that squashes my effin' gonads. Scared of a play-off; and as for that Ross Co clown who clearly looks for reconstruction NEXT season so as to preserve their SPL status avec nae 'relegations'? What an absolute shower of shameless nonentities. Not 'A Parcel of Rogues' ... an entire bleedin' container full of sleekit beasties.

Unknown user
7 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

No i didnt...I said it was a maybe and like everyone else I’d have liked things played out to see. My main point was we knew what that game meant that night, everybody did and we were worse than hopeless. The club challenged it and went through proper channels there has to be a point where we accept it’s over. I don’t care what other clubs think again it’s getting the other perspective and realising these things arent black or white and being in this echo chamber here doesn’t give you much of that. 
What with all the corona nonsense I’d just be delighted to be back at the football, getting on trains and buses and travelling about having a good time watching Hearts. I guess I just want to move on. You don’t. Fair enough. 

Who doesn't accept it's over? We lost, we all know its over. But all that game meant was we were bottom with several games to go, it's irrelevant. 

And here we are disagreeing - what a shitty echo chamber.

5 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Watching Hearts home or away IS about me having a day out...are you at it? What is it to you if not that? I’m not coming all the way up to Tynecastle to sit and watch on tv when I can do that in my house or in my mates house if I’m not going to the game. Tynecastle isn’t just round the corner from me. I donate to FOH, buy tickets and merchandise Hearts get plenty of my money and will continue to. 
Ive mentioned the OF in one post or compared out fans to that in one post and I’m at the wind up? Are you at the wind up? 

You can always make yourself useful if you are going to the away games. 

We will need some volunteers to display the 'TAKE YOUR MEDICINE' banner behind the goals. 😂

SectionDJambo
40 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

It's not just about breaking those clubs who were wanting us in the Championship for the gate money, though. It's also about giving Hearts the money we would have given those clubs. Hearts are taking a multi million pound hit because of the self interest of those clubs. We aren't getting any compensation, or the "solidarity payments" that the likes of Gray of Hamilton suggested should happen. Hearts will need the money more than the clubs in the Championship. They are not the ones who might have to make good people redundant because of this.

They've played along, with malice, with notions of reconstruction to avoid harm to the 3 clubs. They've said the demotions are unfair, and they would have fought against them too. They've said we were rubbish and were going down anyway. 

Werder Bremen, in a similar situation to us, stayed up.

Aston Villa, in a similar position to us, stayed up.

The bottom 5 clubs in the English Championship, at the suspension of play, all stayed up.

Nobody knows where those 24 points, we still had to play for, would have ended up. And I say that as one of many who saw the pathetic display at Paisley.

Hearts, and the other 2 clubs, are being told that they'll just have to "take their medicine", when no significant harm to any clubs was easy to arrange, but slightly financially detrimental to a few. So now we are being called out for wanting to help our club take that medicine, by diverting cash from the providers of that medicine to Hearts.

Any Hearts fan who choses to give their cash to the likes of Raith Rovers, to cheer on our team, is well entitled to. But please don't criticise any Hearts fan who can't give them their cash, and also give cash to help Hearts at the same time.

2 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Welcome to your opinion and have every right to go to away games.

I will choose not to as has every hearts fan away from kickback that I know and have spoken to, numbers will be interesting.

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, Smithee said:

Who doesn't accept it's over? We lost, we all know its over. But all that game meant was we were bottom with several games to go, it's irrelevant. 

And here we are disagreeing - what a shitty echo chamber.

:lol: I was agreeing with everyone up till the other day it was and is in general an echo chamber in here. 
Some of the stuff I was reading had me hook line and sinker cos I was ignoring other points of view. Spending hours reading the fantasy posted on here I’m actually embarrassed how much I fell for it. I ignored all the other noise as just that, we were going to **** them all up cos loads of posters all agreed, I bought it man. 
We got plums...
I could’ve predicted it all on day one in honesty. Like most people I’d imagine. 
I think none of us going is handicapping the club at the end of the day. 

1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

:lol: I was agreeing with everyone up till the other day it was and is in general an echo chamber in here. 
Some of the stuff I was reading had me hook line and sinker cos I was ignoring other points of view. Spending hours reading the fantasy posted on here I’m actually embarrassed how much I fell for it. I ignored all the other noise as just that, we were going to **** them all up cos loads of posters all agreed, I bought it man. 
We got plums...
I could’ve predicted it all on day one in honesty. Like most people I’d imagine. 

Yeh because our large travelling support has worked in our favour right enough 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

jack D and coke
7 minutes ago, luckydug said:

You can always make yourself useful if you are going to the away games. 

We will need some volunteers to display the 'TAKE YOUR MEDICINE' banner behind the goals. 😂

I’ll be taking plenty medicinals that’s for sure 😀

6 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

It's not just about breaking those clubs who were wanting us in the Championship for the gate money, though. It's also about giving Hearts the money we would have given those clubs. Hearts are taking a multi million pound hit because of the self interest of those clubs. We aren't getting any compensation, or the "solidarity payments" that the likes of Gray of Hamilton suggested should happen. Hearts will need the money more than the clubs in the Championship. They are not the ones who might have to make good people redundant because of this.

They've played along, with malice, with notions of reconstruction to avoid harm to the 3 clubs. They've said the demotions are unfair, and they would have fought against them too. They've said we were rubbish and were going down anyway. 

Werder Bremen, in a similar situation to us, stayed up.

Aston Villa, in a similar position to us, stayed up.

The bottom 5 clubs in the English Championship, at the suspension of play, all stayed up.

Nobody knows where those 24 points, we still had to play for, would have ended up. And I say that as one of many who saw the pathetic display at Paisley.

Hearts, and the other 2 clubs, are being told that they'll just have to "take their medicine", when no significant harm to any clubs was easy to arrange, but slightly financially detrimental to a few. So now we are being called out for wanting to help our club take that medicine, by diverting cash from the providers of that medicine to Hearts.

Any Hearts fan who choses to give their cash to the likes of Raith Rovers, to cheer on our team, is well entitled to. But please don't criticise any Hearts fan who can't give them their cash, and also give cash to help Hearts at the same time.

Won’t criticise anyone for that mate. I’ll still be giving more money to Hearts than the odd £20 for a ticket to watch us👍🏼

6 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Welcome to your opinion and have every right to go to away games.

I will choose not to as has every hearts fan away from kickback that I know and have spoken to, numbers will be interesting.

Fair enough. None of my mates are talking about boycotts by the same token. 

The Real Maroonblood
10 hours ago, John Findlay said:

I have listened to the podcast from start to finish and nobody on that edition deserves any credit, why?

Because all of them still refuse to name the elephant in the room which is the big Glasgow two. Craig Levein came closest when the 11-1 voting in the premiership was briefly touched upon, when he said he has always disagreed with it, but knows why it is there. It is there so that either Celtic or Sevco can vote down something they dont like, which is basically those two not getting the lions share of what little money there is in Scottish football.

Still no one involved in Scottish football whether they be an administrator, director, journalist, pundit, coach or manager have the balls to say it.

To change Scottish football you have to go up against those two. The problem is no other club is powerful to do it on their own, but there are not enough others with the balls to be stood up and counted.

Never listened to it but going why what you said you’d think Levein would shoot from the hip as has nothing to lose.

Baffling.

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, 1874robbo said:

Yeh because our large travelling support has worked in our favour right enough 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

True....our away form is ****ing woeful

:facepalm:

1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

True....our away form is ****ing woeful

:facepalm:

Players might actually perform better with less pressure from the crowd.

Further Developments in Belgium.  Excuse translation

More and more uncertainties are hanging over the start of the Belgian league… Waasland-Beveren has just obtained a verdict from the Dendermonde district court demanding the club's rehabilitation in the Jupiler Pro League. If the Pro League does not agree to include the Waeslandiens in the 2020-2021 calendar, they will be forced to pay a very heavy fine (2.5 million euros) per match day played.

So far, the Pro League has ignored the various decisions taken in favor of Waasland-Beveren, such as that of the CBAS canceling relegation a few weeks ago. But this time, given the risk of sanction, it is difficult to see how she could get out of it by sticking to her positions. A general assembly will be held tomorrow and precise decisions will have to be taken, just one week before the start of the Belgian championship.

A D1A at 17 clubs with a match bye each week could be the least complicated solution ... But would still involve quite a few complications. But in such a short time frame it is difficult to imagine the Pro League deciding to replay the last day of the classic phase.

As a reminder, Waasland-Beveren is contesting his relegation to D1B following the hasty end of the championship due to the Coronavirus epidemic. When the D1A stopped, the Waeslandiens were last with two points less than Ostend and only one game was still to be played. To have a chance of remaining in the top flight, WB had to beat the Ghent with a large margin and hope for Ostend to slip up against Cercle de Bruges.

Ex member of the SaS

I get the idea of an away day is a great day out, Like the Aberdeen game,getting a police escort through the players gate onto the pitch and into the stand, and out the same way ( near ) the end. However why is it such a sacrifice, to boycott teams that screwed us over, teams that COULD have voted for reconstruction and no harm, but chose to stick it up us. Yes, away days are great, but even for ONE season we as a fan base MUST make a point, and it must be a strong point, to show those clubs it's not right to put self interest before the good of the game. To show these clubs who thought OUR money, would keep them afloat, that they serious misunderstand if they can't manage on the income they can guarantee then they should go amateur until such times as they can be self sufficient. 

Giving cash to these clubs that maybe won't survive without or massive bonus cash and helping them get better players than they could otherwise afford to challenge us for the league, ( a league we shouldn't be in and have to exit asap ) doesn't make sense to me.

Unknown user
8 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

We got plums...

I wasn't very active because I realised I dont have the years of legal training needed to make sense of the legalities, of what was relevant and irrelevant.

But so what? What happened was wrong, 100%. I'm raging about it, and about all the ****ers who voted for it. Legal and right are different things.

You move on if that suits, but this'll stick in my craw for a while yet.

jack D and coke
8 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I wasn't very active because I realised I dont have the years of legal training needed to make sense of the legalities, of what was relevant and irrelevant.

But so what? What happened was wrong, 100%. I'm raging about it, and about all the ****ers who voted for it. Legal and right are different things.

You move on if that suits, but this'll stick in my craw for a while yet.

It’ll stick in mine as well dot get me wrong. Scum like Jackson, Leckie, that fat ******* at Ayr etc wont ever be forgotten. I want us to come back first and foremost though the door is closed man. I’d like to think the club as whole will use that feeling to our advantage cos christ knows something needs to, to get a tune out of that ****ing shower. I’m raging at the players too, this is mostly their doing. 

Anyway we/I’m talking like crowds will be back anytime which isn’t anything more than a hope atm. I certainly wouldn’t be paying for any PPV from any of these clubs to watch that’s for certain. 
Anyway✌🏼

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to SPFL declare league (2019/20) due to Covid (Arbitration panel upholds SPFL decision )
  • davemclaren changed the title to SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )