SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )

Heres Rixxy

Seymour M Hersh
10 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

If it’s as thorough as Lord Clarke’s judgement then I would like to read it.

Not sure why Hearts would not want it published.

Because Doncaster only wants to publish the bits he and his erse pals select. Hearts & Partick want everything published not just the bits that suit that rat and his pals. 

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ethan Hunt

• Beast Boy

Diadora Van Basten
4 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

If the SPFL and Calpol 3 want it published and we (hearts and thistle) don't I suspect it's not worth reading.

Probably just blah blah COVID blah blah SPFL curtail the league blah blah members vote blah blah vote had 28 days to achieve approval blah blah Do not consider unfairly prejudiced blah blah mealy words blah blah Hearts and Partick claim fails.

8 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

If the SPFL and Calpol 3 want it published and we (hearts and thistle) don't I suspect it's not worth reading.

Sounds to me like they only want parts of it to be published. 
Would be understandable if hearts were unwilling to let them cherry pick. 

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
1 hour ago, Boof said:

If I knew how to Twitterate... #AllOrNothing

That's the way - everybody onto the SPFL twitter account and demand to see the whole thing, with this tag.

Diadora Van Basten
1 minute ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Because Doncaster only wants to publish the bits he and his erse pals select. Hearts & Partick want everything published not just the bits that suit that rat and his pals. 

If it’s like Lord Clarke’s judgement then the full judgement will be published I would not expect the evidence provided to be published.

7 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

May have missed it but Says who ? I’m not sure they get to pick and choose what gets published. 

Every time I read or hear about the SPFL it makes me angry, frustrated and sick! Even more so now that Doncaster is more powerful and arrogant than ever! With recent rulings he thinks he is in a stronger position than before and is now effectively bullet proof!

But, his downfall will be his arrogance combined complacency! He will make a fatal mistake, then, slip, trip and fall! His fall will be spectacular and his recovery will be impossible!

When this happens I will rejoice as will all Hearts supporters and decent football supporters across the country!

8 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

If it’s like Lord Clarke’s judgement then the full judgement will be published I would not expect the evidence provided to be published.

And that’s (not publishing evidence) the big difference. At the CoS we all heard every word that was spoken and every argument. Some of these words were legally irrelevant but they gave an insight into the attitude and behaviour of the participants eg the arrogant Moynihan “oot the gemme” comment!

The decision will be based on legal points alone and only publishing that will not tell the full picture or share all the background to the case!

I say “all or nothing”, the latter fully zipped is probably best!

SectionDJambo
3 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

No, you wouldn't.

What is annoying Hearts and Thistle is that Doncaster and his puppet master didn't want the case held in public, so that the public could not judge how they behaved during the Good Friday vote and beyond, from their testimony. The case was heard by an SFA friendly panel, in secret, so that any the answers to any questions our QC put to them would remain secret.

Lord Clark made his judgement after a hearing that the public heard every word of.

Wanting only the good bits for the SPFL board released now, is a measure of how sleekit and deceitful they are. As usual, their pals and lackies in the propaganda Scottish sports press are happy to pursue the party line. 

Scottish football must be riding so high in world football, that you wonder why anybody would want to change the way its run, and have 100% transparency of behaviours and decision making, by the geniuses that adorn their corridors of power.

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
4 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

And that’s (not publishing evidence) the big difference. At the CoS we all heard every word that was spoken and every argument. Some of these words were legally irrelevant but they gave an insight into the attitude and behaviour of the participants eg the arrogant Moynihan “oot the gemme” comment!

The decision will be based on legal points alone and only publishing that will not tell the full picture or share all the background to the case!

I say “all or nothing”, the latter fully zipped is probably best!

To stir things a bit, I've just posted the following on twitter:

"The@SPFL want to see parts of the Hearts/Patick Thistle arbitration panel documents made public.
@NDoncasterSFA- let's have the whole document, not just the parts that suits you.

Jambof3tornado
51 minutes ago, Boof said:

Do courts (and arbitration panels, I guess) have their business recorded and transcribed?

If so - let's see it all. We and Partick Thistle should have nothing to hide. #AllOrNothing 

This. 

Club_Marmalade
5 hours ago, Austin MacGlee said:

Am I the only one who wants to see the judgement? I get what the clubs are saying re: arbitration etc but I still want to see anything that can be made available to the public. Guessing it must paint us in a bad light if we're so opposed to it but the SPFL and the media have done nothing but try to tarnish our image all the way through this so what's one more blow? It just makes us stronger anyway.

Only Hearts.

If Anne was originally calling for the process to be completely transparent and now seems like she wants it all swept under the carpet. That is a worry and I feel that we all deserve to know what went on now. If she is the face of hearts it is her responsibility to not be two faced about things. I don’t think she has came away from this lookkng very good at all and has damaged hearts reputation. If she wants things swept under the carpet then it makes me wonder what is it she is hiding and why!!!

Dusk_Till_Dawn
5 hours ago, Austin MacGlee said:

Am I the only one who wants to see the judgement? I get what the clubs are saying re: arbitration etc but I still want to see anything that can be made available to the public. Guessing it must paint us in a bad light if we're so opposed to it but the SPFL and the media have done nothing but try to tarnish our image all the way through this so what's one more blow? It just makes us stronger anyway.

Only Hearts.

I want to see the written reasons for why the Dundee vote was considered to be valid

Dougie Masterton
1 minute ago, Club_Marmalade said:

If Anne was originally calling for the process to be completely transparent and now seems like she wants it all swept under the carpet. That is a worry and I feel that we all deserve to know what went on now. If she is the face of hearts it is her responsibility to not be two faced about things. I don’t think she has came away from this lookkng very good at all and has damaged hearts reputation. If she wants things swept under the carpet then it makes me wonder what is it she is hiding and why!!!

Don’t talk shite. And it’s Ann

2 minutes ago, Club_Marmalade said:

The SPFL will want a redacted version of the process and judgement made available. I and I think most reasonable people would rather have a full version of events made available.

Benny Factor
29 minutes ago, Andrew Gilbert Wauchope said:

To stir things a bit, I've just posted the following on twitter:

"The@SPFL want to see parts of the Hearts/Patick Thistle arbitration panel documents made public.
@NDoncasterSFA- let's have the whole document, not just the parts that suits you.

You do realise that is a parody account?

gorgie rd eh11
5 minutes ago, Club_Marmalade said:

😄  

12 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

I want to see the written reasons for why the Dundee vote was considered to be valid

Add to that why the voting document was not compliant with the SPFL's own rules.

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
13 minutes ago, EarnockJambo said:

You do realise that is a parody account?

NO, I didn't. Which one? Doncaster's?  I rarely post anything on twitter.  Now you see why....

Edited by Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

18 minutes ago, Club_Marmalade said:

Great 2nd ever post 😂

She is saying if it isn't all being published then none of it should. She literally wanted the entire thing done in public. All of Scottish football should be concerned about the evidence that was presented even if we lost the case. 

davemclaren
35 minutes ago, hmfc1984 said:

Great 2nd ever post 😂

She is saying if it isn't all being published then none of it should. She literally wanted the entire thing done in public. All of Scottish football should be concerned about the evidence that was presented even if we lost the case. 

Correct, the devil will be in the detail. 

52 minutes ago, Club_Marmalade said:

You display a complete lack of comprehension of what the SPFL and HMFC mean by transparency.

The SPFL do not want the FULL arbitration proceedings made public, they never have and they never will - that is why the clubs are handcuffed  to arbitration and prevented (in reality ) from going to court.  As ever, Doncaster is being completely disingenuous if he ever suggested discussing the arbitration outcome (which I very much doubt). 

1 hour ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Every time I read or hear about the SPFL it makes me angry, frustrated and sick! Even more so now that Doncaster is more powerful and arrogant than ever! With recent rulings he thinks he is in a stronger position than before and is now effectively bullet proof!

But, his downfall will be his arrogance combined complacency! He will make a fatal mistake, then, slip, trip and fall! His fall will be spectacular and his recovery will be impossible!

When this happens I will rejoice as will all Hearts supporters and decent football supporters across the country!

This is exactly what I hope happens, arrogance can be a dangerous thing, maybe the SFA guided by the celtic/SPFL mafia will impose too harsh of a punishment and this will be brought back to a proper open court room, we can only hope!

1 hour ago, Club_Marmalade said:

Mods, come on. They aren't even trying anymore...

Dundee United fan? or just not reading the quotes from the Daily Record above in a care free way?  

26 minutes ago, trotter said:

Mods, come on. They aren't even trying anymore...

I am amazed at how many on here feed an obvious troll!

Guest ToqueJambo

🤣 It was Budge and PT who wanted everything to play out in the public domain. The SPFL did not want that and now they just want tp publish bits that make them look good without any context. But you know that.

One day our weak pathetic media will stand up and demand answers from the SPFL, Dungcaster and the like. 

But probably by then they will have moved on.  

Guest ToqueJambo
39 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

Dundee United fan? or just not reading the quotes from the Daily Record above in a care free way?  

One thing I've noticed about D Utd fans in this whole thing, having not been very aware of them before, is they're not the brightest. Relegated the season after raking in millions for players, then four years in the Championship (only promoted after a dodgy vote too, relying on their local rivals to change their vote to get them promoted) and we're the badly run club 😃

Edited by ToqueJambo

Nookie Bear
19 minutes ago, jumpship said:

One day our weak pathetic media will stand up and demand answers from the SPFL, Dungcaster and the like. 

But probably by then they will have moved on.  

They will only do that if Doncaster makes a mistake that directly impacts celtic. They will then set the wheels in motion to discredit him, hound hinm out of office and paint celtic as the victims.

Nookie Bear
2 hours ago, Club_Marmalade said:

Arab pish.

Dundee United are a dying club. A terminal decline for decades that will come to a head when crowds drop even further and the shite stadium needs replacing. A warm and fuzzy feeling. Hope it’s painful. I’ll be celebrating with pieces and marmalade.

24 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

One thing I've noticed about D Utd fans in this whole thing, having not been very aware of them before, is they're not the brightest. Relegated the season after raking in millions for players, then four years in the Championship (only promoted after a dodgy vote too, relying on their local rivals to change their vote to get them promoted) and we're the badly run club 😃

They’ll be found out soon enough. A big financial crash coming for them shortly.

Kenneth Dubeke
26 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Very poorly run club. Eddie Thompson was a decent guy. Sadly his son is a moron 

No idea who is running things now but they've got problems 

Guest ToqueJambo
4 minutes ago, Deevers said:

They’ll be found out soon enough. A big financial crash coming for them shortly.

Relegated (didn't even manage the play-off - dead last) the year after taking in around 10m in transfer fees in ONE season (unheard of almost for a non-OF club). Then promoted with around 4m in debt. 

There's something very weird about their finances the last few years. That's financial mismanagement on a massive scale.

Edited by ToqueJambo

4 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Something like 120% wages to turnover. Scary stat for them. 

ToadKiller Dog
8 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Certainly i wonder where the debt level of united is now, was announced an operating loss of £3.7m last October and they said it would get higher .

A lot of their support are under the impression that the debt isn't real debt (where did we hear that before ) .

Edited by ToadKiller Dog

11 minutes ago, Kenneth Dubeke said:

Very poorly run club. Eddie Thompson was a decent guy. Sadly his son is a moron 

No idea who is running things now but they've got problems 

10 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Relegated the year after taking in around 10m in transfer fees. Then promoted with around 4m in debt. Something very weird about their finances the last few years.

Stephen Thomson wanted his inheritance back. His old man was spending it all on Dundee United. Stephen had no such sentimental attachment, so he stuck wee Jackie McNamara in as manager, gave him a percentage of transfer fees and told him to shift everything that wasn’t bolted down. Then he ****ed off and left them in the shit. Got to hand it to him really. 

Many of their fans are ignorant welly tossing bumpkins and I would shit myself laughing if they were liquidated.

Tick-tock you inbred junkie rats.

:pleasing:

Edited by Special Officer Doofy

Seymour M Hersh
3 hours ago, Dazo said:

May have missed it but Says who ? I’m not sure they get to pick and choose what gets published. 

Surely you don't think for one millisecond that the cretinous creeps running the game will allow anything that paints them in a bad light into the public domain?  Everything or nothing. 

Hopefully some clubs are now putting pressure on Doncaster to find out what went on and Hearts/Partick have said well we wanted the transparency and you never so you have made your bed now lie in it.

Nookie Bear
Just now, Rods said:

Hopefully some clubs are now putting pressure on Doncaster to find out what went on and Hearts/Partick have said well we wanted the transparency and you never so you have made your bed now lie in it.

I genuinely don't think anyone cares, outside of the clubs directly involved (and i doubt the C3 mob are that fussed).

9 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Surely you don't think for one millisecond that the cretinous creeps running the game will allow anything that paints them in a bad light into the public domain?  Everything or nothing. 

I don’t but I Also don’t think they will get to decide what gets released. 

Guest ToqueJambo
11 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Stephen Thomson wanted his inheritance back. His old man was spending it all on Dundee United. Stephen had no such sentimental attachment so he stuck wee Jackie McNamara in as manager and gave him a percentage of transfer fees to shift everything that wasn’t bolted down. Then he ****ed off and left them in the shit. Got to hand it to him really. 

Many of their fans are ignorant welly tossing bumpkins and I would shit myself laughing if they got relegated.

Tick-tock you inbred junkie rats.

:pleasing:

You can see why they hate Budge so much. Must be hard for them to relate to an owner who is focused on what's best for their club not lining their pockets.

Their current owner doesn't seem much better. Has masses of cash but is happy to go into huge debt and for fans to pay for legal fees.

Edited by ToqueJambo

manaliveits105

Arab strip is one of the shittiest in world football hopefully a yoyo season beckons thatwould be delicious 

Seymour M Hersh
3 hours ago, Dougie Masterton said:

Don’t talk shite. And it’s Ann

In infiltrator if ever there was one Dougie. Reeks to high heaven.

Edited by Seymour M Hersh

1 hour ago, ToqueJambo said:

🤣 It was Budge and PT who wanted everything to play out in the public domain. The SPFL did not want that and now they just want tp publish bits that make them look good without any context. But you know that.

This.....plain as day......time to move on.....!

8 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Arab strip is one of the shittiest in world football hopefully a yoyo season beckons thatwould be delicious 

It’s also ****ing orange. Not tangerine, or satsuma or whatever the **** they insist on calling it. Morons.

Edited by Special Officer Doofy

27 minutes ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

Certainly i wonder where the debt level of united is now, was announced an operating loss of £3.7m last October and they said it would get higher .

A lot of their support are under the impression that the debt isn't real debt (where did we hear that before ) .

The other half of Tannadice Street are struggling badly as well. Lots of rumours of an attempt to amalgamate both clubs doing the rounds in Dundee. Both with American owners. It would certainly answer the question regarding the Dundee vote. 

Dundee United formerly Dundee Hibernian. They have the vermin gene. 

They are temporarily above us thanks to the dubious practices of corrupt officials but I genuinely believe we are in much better shape for the next 10 years than they are. That goes for their fellow sewer rats down at Seafield too.

Stadium almost complete. Fans galvanised. Major benefactors involved who are not looking for a return like Rodent Gordon down at the shit hole.

Whatever the SFA and SPFL throw at us we will get through it. Their lies and corruption will not be hidden forever.

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to SPFL declare league (2019/20) due to Covid (Arbitration panel upholds SPFL decision )
  • davemclaren changed the title to SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )