Hans von Luck

3 minutes ago, Barack said:

2020 is a ****ing topper.

Pandemics 

Floods

Recessions

Hearts taking everyone to court.

Robbie Neilson returns to Hearts.

Genuinely don't know what's happening next.

It’s like the twilight zone. 😂 just gets weirder and weirder. 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• soonbe110

• Cruyff

• Greedy Jambo

Greedy Jambo
4 minutes ago, Barack said:

Pandemics 

Floods

Recessions

Rudi Skacel makes a return 😂

If only he was 10 years younger. 

Getintaethem
1 minute ago, RudiIsGod said:

Is this a pisstake? The same Robbie Neilson we wanted rid of? 

I think it was only a minority of the support who wanted rid of him first time round.

mellors1874
Just now, jonesy said:

Gutted? The guy gets us points on the board. Something that have been sorely missing since he left. As good an appointment as possible to make in the circumstances. 

yep gutted neilson is a massive step backwards and can't say I'm looking forward to the semi vs hibs with neilsons poor record vs hibs and in cup ties 

Independence
2 minutes ago, vlad on the tyne said:

Spoofers? 

Oh matron, whats going on? What next? Its a mad world these days!

Edited by Independence

Thought Police
Just now, McCrae said:

Surprised by this news and a bit disappointed. Don’t think it’s ever a good idea to rehire a manager. 

JJ did alright

3 minutes ago, RudiIsGod said:

Well a few did, wrongly.

Stendel was offered a position on reduced terms last week regardless of the league he would be managing in but the offer was too far off what he wanted so him and Ann decided to end it there and then so he could look for a new job, SD already lined up and was asked who he’d like in and he said Robbie! Plan was to make offer over weekend and negotiate it into next week In line with announcing SD however negotiating went quicker when Robbie told Utd he wanted to leave 

Leveins Battalion

Trying to think about this rationally I think in all honesty it's a good move.He's young,proven and let's see what he can do without day to day chats with Levein.

5 minutes ago, Barack said:

Pandemics 

Floods

Recessions

Jambo wins euromillions record jackpot of 200 million 

1 minute ago, rmreido said:

Have many forgotten about the flyover tynecastle, with "Neilson Out"......!

I wasn’t that bothered when he left because I was expecting us to kick on and continue to get bigger and better. 😳. I will say that I didn’t want him to leave though and the dicks with the plane are just dicks.

Independence
1 minute ago, mellors1874 said:

yep gutted neilson is a massive step backwards and can't say I'm looking forward to the semi vs hibs with neilsons poor record vs hibs and in cup ties 

Perfect timing for him to right a wrong. 

So we have a few posters on here who are simply trolling or quite frankly short of a few thoughts

A manager who in his first season led us to promotion with matches to spare..24 points (and in a league with Rangers and Hibs)

Second season we finished 3rd and in Europe and were second when he left in part to the idiots and that plane stunt..yes if it was you. you are an idiot

He may not be my first choice but some of the posts so far are just too sad to be true.

I would imagine the new, as yet unnamed, sporting director has had big say in his appointment.

To those who  are still telling us Daniel is the man he had his chance and blew it

Oh and whilst it is great to beat Hibs I'd rather we tried to win the other matches as well..this season should be proof of that..winning 2 out of 3 yet bottom of the league..were you happy with that ?..if you are relegated who really cares about that

Can't say I'm happy about this. Daniel was playing a style of football the fans enjoyed. It needed a little bit of adapting by could have gotten there IMO. 

Pretty disappointed if this is how it is going to end tbh. 

2 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

Rudi Skacel makes a return 😂

If only he was 10 years younger. 

He only needs enough energy for one swing of that sweet left foot in the SC semi.

Independence
1 minute ago, CJGJ said:

So we have a few posters on here who are simply trolling or quite frankly short of a few thoughts

A manager who in his first season led us to promotion with matches to spare..24 points (and in a league with Rangers and Hibs)

Second season we finished 3rd and in Europe and were second when he left in part to the idiots and that plane stunt..yes if it was you. you are an idiot

He may not be my first choice but some of the posts so far are just too sad to be true.

I would imagine the new, as yet unnamed, sporting director has had big say in his appointment.

To those who  are still telling us Daniel is the man he had his chance and blew it

Oh and whilst it is great to beat Hibs I'd rather we tried to win the other matches as well..this season should be proof of that..winning 2 out of 3 yet bottom of the league..were you happy with that ?..if you are relegated who really cares about that

Top post. Too many trolls on here!

Would of rather given Stendel a bit of time and a little meh with the news. However if we bring in a sporting director like fysass then I’d be a lot more excited.

FWIW we could do a hell of a lot worse and if he can get us playing the type of football we played in the championship/ start of the premiership I’ll be more than happy. 

Absolute Scenes
1 minute ago, CJGJ said:

Agree completely 

Lockdown has been rough for a few roasters on here 😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, mellors1874 said:

Widny ever fear hubz even if we had the Fort William manager in charge. We own them!

David McCaig
3 minutes ago, mellors1874 said:

I look forward to careering backwards to 2nd place in the Premiership.

The Hibs Cup tie was exceptional in that we had so many injuries that we had 8 fit players on the pitch at the end... even then we almost won after 2-2.

Just now, Barack said:

I'm genuinely at a loss for words here. I've nothing against him.

But I really, really, want to hear the various reasons behind his & Hearts' thinking. And

Can't handle anything more random, today.

Don’t know what to think either. He’s better than most of the names that were getting mentioned, Hartley, Pressley, McCann. That’s about all I can manage for now. 

Mid Calder Jambo
7 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Skacel’s 3rd spell... and 3rd cup. 

Pay per play.  First and only appearance against Lochend Utd in the cup. Could you imagine the seethe even if it was only a wind up.

40 minutes ago, Buzzbomb1874 said:

Very good , you sound like a Hibs supporter. 3 seasons - win championship at a canter with Rangers and Hibs , 3rd place finish on return to Premier and then sitting 2nd when he left. Who wouldn’t be pleased with that after the last 3 seasons of dull football with one of the biggest budgets out with the OF

The Hibs fan chat is very poor.The football out with the championship season was awful.

Very unhappy with this but as with all fans I'll encourage from first to last minute. 

rudi must stay
1 minute ago, kimosavi said:

Terrible appointment 

Why say stuff like that. Nobody knows and I don't think it is. It's actually shrewd, he knows the club's and can aim to build on his work last time 

16 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

I hope that’s true. From what I know, it had nothing to do with Levein but am hoping to be wrong. 

I was told Neilson had a few run ins with Levein over his interference.

I cant believe a few muppets drove him out.

What is your take on it ?

Please say this is a wind up..Just a big NO for me.....Everything wrong with this appointment if true. A real backward step.
Hearts know how to take the enjoyment away from you. Just when we were about to launch into the SPFL / Doncaster as well.

3 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I wasn’t that bothered when he left because I was expecting us to kick on and continue to get bigger and better. 😳. I will say that I didn’t want him to leave though and the dicks with the plane are just dicks.

This was pretty much where I was when he left.

My feelings are probably similar now that we’ve rehired him.

7 minutes ago, Barack said:

Pandemics 

Floods

Recessions

😁

I’ve been so focused on the other thread this one has come out of left field for me.

Mental !!

1 minute ago, Hashimoto said:

Please say this is a wind up..Just a big NO for me.....Everything wrong with this appointment if true. A real backward step.
Hearts know how to take the enjoyment away from you. Just when we were about to launch into the SPFL / Doncaster as well.

No over reaction here....no sireee... nope..... none.

J.T.F.Robertson
11 minutes ago, RudiIsGod said:

Not all of "we".

On the brightside we can see a return to double sessions so the laughably poor fitness will be gone soon :)

Really gutted Stendel couldn't find a way to stay. 

Fitzroy Pointon
2 minutes ago, Hendolad said:

The Hibs fan chat is very poor.The football out with the championship season was awful.

Very unhappy with this but as with all fans I'll encourage from first to last minute. 

As opposed to??????

2 minutes ago, jake said:

I was told Neilson had a few run ins with Levein over his interference.

I cant believe a few muppets drove him out.

What is your take on it ?

Am gutted. Stendel was the most exciting manager we’ve had since burley and we’ve patched him for boring Neilson. We will be holding on for 1-0’s with 60 minutes to go. His derby record is shocking. His cup record is shocking. Gutted. 

Lochee Jambo

Zoom video call with all Tannadice players and staff just ended, he's gone and Tyncastle bound.

Edited by Lochee Jambo

4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Don’t know what to think either. He’s better than most of the names that were getting mentioned, Hartley, Pressley, McCann. That’s about all I can manage for now. 

That’s all you can manage if you forget all the good things he’s done as our manager and how poor we’ve been since he left. 

KyleLafferty
6 minutes ago, OTT said:

Can't say I'm happy about this. Daniel was playing a style of football the fans enjoyed. It needed a little bit of adapting by could have gotten there IMO. 

Pretty disappointed if this is how it is going to end tbh. 

I didn’t enjoy loosing or drawing games against utter shite.

Just now, Dazo said:

That’s all you can manage if you forget all the good things he’s done as our manager and how poor we’ve been since he left. 

No. 

Just shows how much the club keeps things in house. I never saw this coming and neither did the media. And no poster on here did either. As far as I know 

kingantti1874

1st season: pissed chanpionship

2nd season 4th in first season back with half the wage bill we have today

3rd season: leaves when second.. 

lads, get a ****ing grip of yourselves.. look where we are.. we KNOW Robbie knows how to get the job done no matter what league we are in.. 

the right man at the right time.. 

personally enjoyed it until Levein got his negative paws on the team.

husref musemic

At this moment in time this is an excellent appointment. It's been downhill ever since he left. The chancers in our squad will be quickly rooted out.

I hope it's true.

colinmaroon

My take is if the decision was against carrying on with Stendel, RN is ahead of Wright and others mentioned.

Just now, Lochee Jambo said:

Zoom video call with all Tannadice players and staff just ended, he's gone and Tyncastle bound.

They should have used Teams...

Or Kahoot

1. Which one of these people is the new manager of Hearts.....