• soonbe110

• Cruyff

• Greedy Jambo

Jambo in Bathgate
4 minutes ago, the_jailer said:

Then it was shite when we got promoted 

In the words of the late James Sandison. ‘where you at the games caller’ 

We’ve been rubbish since Robbie left. 

We were excellent under him and have been absolutely shite since he left.  Yet it's a backward step to some??

Just now, Hendolad said:

I'm very troubled by this appointment.No ambition and he was underwhelming last time round.

Which part was it that underwhelmed you? 

91 points record total in a league with Hibs and Rangers.

3rd place with 65 on his debut Premiership season.

Left us 2nd place having just beaten Rangers in final season. 

I watched the football, it wasn't particularly spellbinding after the first season but we got results. Stendel's promised gegenpress has never had time to flourish and would have been interesting to see how it got on, but such is life. 

11 minutes ago, MrBones said:

We have been terrible in the main since Robbie left, when we were second in the league, and folk don't want him back?

The stupidest chat there ever was on here. Aye we wir winning games but the fitba wisnae stylish snuff, ken.

CloustonHMFC

People complaining about Neilson? He’s, hands down, the best manager we’ve had for close to a decade. 

complete control
1 minute ago, gashauskis9 said:

Robbie likes taking players with him. Shankland and McMullan anyone?

Oshinwana Salmond Stockton  ?

3 minutes ago, Hendolad said:

I'm very troubled by this appointment.No ambition and he was underwhelming last time round.

What a load of nonsense. Great appointment.

Edited by 8skacel8

gashauskis9
1 minute ago, Hendolad said:

Don’t recall him dragging us back into the championship though.  Never out the top 3 when he was here before.  We lost a couple of cup games and he got hung for it.  Who else is going to want to manage a team who are on the verge of losing £5m and still don’t know what league they’ll be playing in?  

4 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Sporting Director candidates were each given 3 names for head coach, and rank in 1/2/3 order.

Sporting Director is in place. Signed. 

Weir

3 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Sporting Director candidates were each given 3 names for head coach, and rank in 1/2/3 order.

Can you tell us who or at least give us a clue?

CloustonHMFC
Just now, Special Officer Doofy said:

The stupidest chat there ever was on here. Aye we wir winning games but the fitba wisnae stylish snuff, ken.

I’d take absolutely dreadful 1-0 wins for every game he’s in charge. 

Holyrood_Hearts
1 minute ago, Hairdryer said:

Neilson couldn’t wait to leave Hearts at the first opportunity it’s a thanks but no thanks.

He was chased out by a section of the support

1 minute ago, CloustonHMFC said:

People complaining about Neilson? He’s, hands down, the best manager we’ve had for close to a decade. 

Second highest win ratio in our history. 

I wasn't a banner flyer but at the same time I wasn't disappointed that Robbie took the MK Dons gig. In some ways he's the opposite to Stendel in that he will probably see us scrape wins in the games we should be winning, but losing the big derbies and Cup games. I really enjoyed the Championship season but I never felt we were going anywhere with Neilson in the Premiership, and the shambles of the Europa League qualifiers was the worst European result in our history. 

Independence
4 minutes ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

How is it not? He didn’t have to refuse to take a wage from the club & going by his interview during the week he wanted to stay. Now, we’re paying money to Dundee Utd as compensation & what happens if we win the court case & not relegated. DS is still under contract

...and you really don't think Queen Anne has thought of this? Really?

Just now, Holyrood_Hearts said:

Not the reason he left.

11 minutes ago, Jodami said:

For all the posters saying this is a poor way to treat Daniel Stendel, fair comment but I would wait and see what the club says about that. It's not really our MO to screw people over so I would be surprised if he is not aware of what the club was doing. 

This. Saved me posting. 

If this is indeed happening as we speak then there is no way Ann will have not briefed Stendel. She's just not that type of person. 

5 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Cheers Daza. 

KyleLafferty

This thing about playing nice football is so Hibs 😂😂😂. I pay my season ticket money to go and watch Hearts win, and win only. I’m happy at 5pm on a Saturday when we have 3 points. Not that we played pretty football but got 0/1 point.

5 minutes ago, Hendolad said:

Unlike Levein  and Cathro? Sober up.

2 minutes ago, Dia Liom said:

We were excellent under him and have been absolutely shite since he left.  Yet it's a backward step to some??

As they say, there’s one born every minute. Even a no brainier seems a struggle to some.

....brings Shankland.

Handed £8million war chest. 

Sportsound pundits receive counselling. 

Andy Walker sinks into coma.

Celtic complain....but they're not sure why.

I laugh so hard I suffer an exploded cock. 

OmiyaHearts

People seem content we've appointed the manager who got knocked outof EL by Birkikara. The man who signed Sammon. The man who played Juanma wide left via Aberdeen.

The man who basically gave Hibs the scottish cup.

What goes through the head of people on our board? They get the fans onside with all the recent statements, then drop this on us. They really don't know much about football.

Edited by OmiyaHearts

Absolute Scenes
46 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Extensions for Kirk and Gallacher...

Extensions for Brandon and Moore...

Let's punt Stendel and bring back Neilson!

:facepalm:

Hmmmm European football or relegation. Neilson is a very good manager. Reputation precedes him. Two cups in 3 spells as manager is a very good return 

I’m sorry but apart from the promotion season the football we played under Robbie was absolutely turgid

Buzzbomb1874
3 minutes ago, Hendolad said:

Very good , you sound like a Hibs supporter. 3 seasons - win championship at a canter with Rangers and Hibs , 3rd place finish on return to Premier and then sitting 2nd when he left. Who wouldn’t be pleased with that after the last 3 seasons of dull football with one of the biggest budgets out with the OF

SpruceBringsteen
19 minutes ago, Paolo said:

I don’t think that is why he left. 

Correct.

Just now, Jamboelite said:

People saying Neilson is a step backwards.....

Look at what we have put up with since ???

The Football will be shite but results will be better. 🤷

2 minutes ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

So it's safe to say that his appointment is going to split the fans. All entitled to opinions which I respect but its a definite no for me. 

2 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

This thing about playing nice football is so Hibs

It’s something we rightly used to mock the shit out of them for.

1 minute ago, dazajmbo said:

Not the reason he left.

Didn’t help. After all we only won the Championship with record goals total and points tally. Presumably that doesn’t work for a few.

Салатные палочки
2 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

People seem content we've appointed the manager who got knocked outof EL by Birkikara. The man who signed Sammon. The man who played Juanma wide left via Aberdeen.

The man who basically gave Hibs the scottish cup.

What goes through the head of people on our board? They get the fans onside with all the recent statements, then drop this on us. They really don't know much about football.

I wouldn't underestimate the influence of Levein in some of that, especially the signings. 

Just now, scotty2442 said:

I’m sorry but apart from the promotion season the football we played under Robbie was absolutely turgid

The quality of the signings was absolutely abysmal.

He'll do for me. 

Rocky jamboa

Robbie neilson is a pretty disappointing appointment if true. Played pretty boring football (apart from the championship).

Absolute Scenes

Neilson will be a good option. As much advice I like Stendel, it’s a risk to see what he would try next season...but Neilson knows our league, will likely bring some decent players (Shankland fingers crossed!) and I  felt he had unfinished business with us. Brought us up after one season, already showed Hibs how to do promotion. Come home Robert 

Just now, Boris5115 said:

So it's safe to say that his appointment is going to split the fans. All entitled to opinions which I respect but its a definite no for me. 

Hearts support has always been split. Even Tommy Walker was disliked by a good few.

Buzzbomb1874
3 minutes ago, complete control said:

Oshinwana Salmond Stockton  ?

They would have been Leveins choice of players .