Next manager.

Hans von Luck

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Happy with that. Wanted him gone last time but I thought we had much bigger ambitions than we actually did as it turned out. I'll own that no problem and support him 100%. 

Welcome home, Robbie!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• soonbe110

• Cruyff

• Greedy Jambo

Italian Lambretta
2 minutes ago, Fluorescent Adolescent said:

Good shout, m8.

Pressley Neilson and Craig Gordon hows that 

Thought Police

Pretty obvious now Stendel won’t be back. Basically asking for the job and Ann is willing to pay compensation for other managers.

Fluorescent Adolescent
Just now, Italian Lambretta said:

Pressley Neilson and Craig Gordon hows that 

A disaster waiting to happen?

2 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Strange for the guy to return when the fans hounded him out...unless of course that was a lot of shite solely spouted by cretins.

He’s got class. Stupid planes don’t bother him. 

Still can’t see it happening although I would love it he takes over if DS is not coming back. 

Салатные палочки
9 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Hopefully Tannadice will combust with the sheer seethe 😀

:laugh: going to be some banter on FB tonight! 

gashauskis9

Neilson coming back apparently.  Gonna be a lot of compensation flying about and a huge demand for private planes.

JJ as DOF looking more and more likely if this is the case, given that Robbie came through the ranks while Jim was here first time. 

Edited by gashauskis9

Салатные палочки

FWIW I would be very happy with this appointment. 

I actually think Levein had a lot to do with his guarded approach to games after the Falkirk game in the championship. We were second in the Premier when he left and we got progressively worse after it. 

JamboGraham

We certainly do favour a ‘go with what you know approach’ for the football department.

Holyrood_Hearts

Not only is it a dreadful appointment, it’s a ****ing dreadful way to treat Daniel Stendel. 

I didn’t particularly chase Robbie away last time but I wasn’t too sad to see him go. But in times where the players have taken wage cuts & DS taking no wages, we’re potentially paying money to bring him back is madness. 

Good appointment if it's true. Basic aspects like players being fit, knowing their job and being organised will return and we need to go back to basics. Compared to some of the names being mentioned Neilson is eminently preferable. 

22 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

I know it might not be popular but I would have Neilson back tomorrow.

When he was in charge was the last time we had any form of organisation or stability on the park.

Would also feel nice ramming it up Dundee Utd considering their attitude towards us. 

Think he has second highest win ratio, as a manager, in our history. Great move. 

south morocco

Never expected this. Can only assume Stendel won’t be back?

Edited by south morocco

So after a week of news bringing everyone together, this drops and the whole JKB shit show starts over. ACH well, was nice whilst it lasted.

20 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

👍. United must be skint as surely would have rejected any approach 

Tommy Wright lined up probably. 

Салатные палочки
1 minute ago, dazajmbo said:

Photos getting taken at Tynecastle now.

:wow:

Just now, soonbe110 said:

Tommy Wright lined up probably. 

That’s a good shout and probably exactly who they need tbf. 

18 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

I would be gutted if he got the job. More boring football 

Wanted him gone last time long before the Hibs debacle. 

Boring football, in your opinion, but always in top 3 of league when managing Hearts. I’ll take that instead of bottom of league and that’s what we have had under Cathro, Levein and Stendel. 

MarkDevriesScores4

I can understand some people’s frustrations but I’d be fully behind Neilson who has additional experience from when he left. I reckon it’s worth giving him a shot. 

He’ll have opportunities to get fans on side  and think he is very capable of doing so. Players would play for Robbie. Not always the case with some managers.

Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine

Unreal if we get him back, he played a great style in the championship with us and absolutely skooshed it. He’ll have no doubt learned a lot in the intervening years and should be even better without the spectre of levein looming over him. Great appointment, way better than I was expecting.

Mark Donaldson on Twitter says done deal. DoF interviews this week. Donaldson has had exclusives from Neilson and Gordon before on Scarves around the Funnel so I believe him before any red top journalist.

1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

Daily Record saying United have no intention of letting him leave?

I think someone better tell United that.

9 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

Neilson coming back apparently.  Gonna be a lot of compensation flying about and a huge demand for private planes.

JJ as DOF looking more and more likely if this is the case, given that Robbie came through the ranks while Jim was here first time. 

Think it’s Weir or Pressley.