New kits (third strip pre-order now available)

Angel eyes

queensferryjambo
19 hours ago, Big_Hearts_Runner said:

The only exception was on Big Hearts Day where the Big Hearts logo was applied and the match worn shirts auctioned for the charity. This was a one off, I'm sure shirt collectors like Grant Young will correct me if otherwise.

https://register.enthuse.com/ps/event/ThirdStripRaffle

Big Hearts Day Shirt.jpg

Not a competitive match, but it was also worn sponsored in Gary Locke's Testimonial match.

Locke.jpg

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PhoenixHearts

• Sertse

• tian447

• Sooks

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ferryjambo99
1 hour ago, Eddiepolio3 said:

I love the new 3rd strip but just saw it up close for the first time yesterday at Costco. The guy, like myself had a few tats and hairy chest and you could see it through the strip, is the material a bit thin? It looks the opposite in the video (I'm maybe just assuming that as it's an old style strip so expecting a wooly jumper type strip!)

I did notice on some of the photos you could see through it a but, you could see the outline of Cochranes shorts for example. 

I'm not sure if the material is any thinner than another white strip, I think it's more the material itself

Samuel Camazzola
9 hours ago, Irufushi said:

Got mine not long after 11am on release, seriously tempt to punt it on eBay for £200+ now. 

Think of the profit to be made once you shift that and also sell your seat to Celtic and Rangers fans who can't get a ticket for Tynecastle. 🤑 💰 

queensferryjambo

If we wear the new 3rd kit in Europe does it have to be sponsored?

I think that EUFA need a primary sponsor and only accept one main shirt sponsor in European competitions. Hence we had to have MND Scotland on last seasons away kit in Europe. 

So will the 3rd kit have to be sponsored if worn in Europe or can it be left un-sponsored in European competitions?

LarrysRightFoot
Just now, queensferryjambo said:

If we wear the new 3rd kit in Europe does it have to be sponsored?

I think that EUFA need a primary sponsor and only accept one main shirt sponsor in European competitions. Hence we had to have MND Scotland on last seasons away kit in Europe. 

So will the 3rd kit have to be sponsored if worn in Europe or can it be left un-sponsored in European competitions?

I wouldn’t have thought so -do some teams not have to cover up their sponsor or wear sponsorless shirts in Europe if the advertise alcohol etc? 

queensferryjambo
5 minutes ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

I wouldn’t have thought so -do some teams not have to cover up their sponsor or wear sponsorless shirts in Europe if the advertise alcohol etc? 

Yes you are right on alcohol, betting sponsors in some countries. 

My logic was on last seasons three kits all being made up with MND sponsors, away kit was obviously changed and third kit was never used, The 3rd kits did get a release with MND sponsor in the European format though just never got worn.

Time will tell. I personally hope they don't sponsor it for Europe, but who knows it might look smart with a maroon MND Scotland on it. 

Maybe even see it getting a run out with Big Hearts logo for annual Big Hearts sponsored match?

FgJZpbXWQAE9K-w.jpg

FgJZq58X0AAgkJN.jpg

12 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

My logic was on last seasons three kits all being made up with MND sponsors, away kit was obviously changed and third kit was never used, The 3rd kits did get a release with MND sponsor in the European format though just never got worn.

Time will tell. I personally hope they don't sponsor it for Europe, but who knows it might look smart with a maroon MND Scotland on it. 

Maybe even see it getting a run out with Big Hearts logo for annual Big Hearts sponsored match?

FgJZpbXWQAE9K-w.jpg

FgJZq58X0AAgkJN.jpg

I think its beauty is in its simplicity . I think it would look really naff with the Big Hearts logo on it . Not as bad with MND Scotland but it would still take some thing away from it 

53 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

FgJZpbXWQAE9K-w.jpg

FgJZq58X0AAgkJN.jpg

Hearts were selling those with ECL branding. Pretty sure it didn't have MND on it. 

Jack Torrance
44 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I think its beauty is in its simplicity . I think it would look really naff with the Big Hearts logo on it . Not as bad with MND Scotland but it would still take some thing away from it 

Adobe_20230730_111232.jpg

Jack Torrance
2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Better , but still not liking it 

Yeah, I'm undecided too. Maybe if it was embroidered and really subtle, like the Umbro logo. Perhaps just the words 'Big Hearts', would look OK. And would serve the purpose for auctioning off the shirts for the charity.

Edited by Jack Torrance

2 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

Yeah, I'm undecided too. Maybe if it was embroidered and really subtle, like the Umbro logo. Perhaps just the words 'Big Hearts', would look OK. And would serve the purpose for auctioning off the shirts for the charity.

Yeah may be just one to suck up for a good cause 

Jack Torrance
3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Yeah may be just one to suck up for a good cause 

I think so. For one game the benefit will likely outweigh the views of us perfectionists 😄

1 hour ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

The muppets didn't have to cover bevy.com the other night.

3 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

I think so. For one game the benefit will likely outweigh the views of us perfectionists 😄

As long as they know that we are allowing it under duress and will be keeping a close eye on future behaviour 

1 minute ago, thee jambo said:

You would think they would have out of embarrassment any way 

Jack Torrance
Just now, Sooks said:

As long as they know that we are allowing it under duress and will be keeping a close eye on future behaviour 

😄

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, thee jambo said:

Only when playing in countries that rightly ban such tacky advertising, like France. 

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

You would think they would have out of embarrassment any way 

I think its an instruction rather than advertising , you'd need a bevy after watching that lot.

4 minutes ago, thee jambo said:

I think its an instruction rather than advertising , you'd need a bevy after watching that lot.

Good point . Still though , an empty vodka bottle tossed in to the canal ………. genius marketing that . So apt for what I think of when I think of Hibs fans

Nelly Terraces

Hi folks. Can I ask if anyone actually has a Small size top in their possession (i.e bought it at the club shop on Friday), and if so how it compares size wise to other small size tops they have, either football shirts, tee shirts etc? 

Cheers!! 

6 hours ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

4 hours ago, thee jambo said:

IIRC covering sponsors such as betting and alcohol is subject to which country the match is being played it. i.e. i'm sure real madrid had to cover up their betting sponsor when playing a french team in france

Heart of Darkness
1 hour ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Hi folks. Can I ask if anyone actually has a Small size top in their possession (i.e bought it at the club shop on Friday), and if so how it compares size wise to other small size tops they have, either football shirts, tee shirts etc? 

Cheers!! 

There is no way you are going to fit into a small Nelly m8.... no matter how far you've been running lately!! 😄

GorgieFifeLife
3 hours ago, ...a bit disco said:

Screenshot_20230730_133856_X.thumb.jpg.6606e0c0a098bb76582444bddbd61f0e.jpg

Amateur time🤦🏻.  Great top which the club leaves fans struggling to get.  This should have easily been foreseen.

kingantti1874
3 minutes ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

Amateur time🤦🏻.  Great top which the club leaves fans struggling to get.  This should have easily been foreseen.

maybe they could forsee I future that if we make smart kits, and not totally naff kits.  The demand will be huge 

GorgieFifeLife
3 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

maybe they could forsee I future that if we make smart kits, and not totally naff kits.  The demand will be huge 

Yes hopefully they will see what can be achieved with a good top.  I think it’s now frustrating for people that they can’t pick up the top when they want and we can lose sales if people decide to not bother in a few weeks time.

Nelly Terraces
1 hour ago, Heart of Darkness said:

There is no way you are going to fit into a small Nelly m8.... no matter how far you've been running lately!! 😄

Absolutely will old son. All my tee shirts, shirts, sweaters etc are either Small or Extra Small. One of the benefits of 70 miles a week & a good diet. 😃

8 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Think of the profit to be made once you shift that and also sell your seat to Celtic and Rangers fans who can't get a ticket for Tynecastle. 🤑 💰 

😂

scott herbertson
15 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Absolutely will old son. All my tee shirts, shirts, sweaters etc are either Small or Extra Small. One of the benefits of 70 miles a week & a good diet. 😃

That's where I've been going wrong then - no diet and 15 miles walking a week

XXL beckons....

been here before

The ones I saw today look like you could shoot peas through them. You could easily read the labels on the collars through the materiel.

2 minutes ago, been here before said:

The ones I saw today look like you could shoot peas through them. You could easily read the labels on the collars through the materiel.

Same. Doesn’t look as good in (on) the flesh as it looks in the photies. 

Pete Elliott
4 minutes ago, been here before said:

Yep looked pretty thin material. Saw much more than I wanted to in some cases! 🤣

2 hours ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

Amateur time :vrface:

Umbro will have made a number available, with the understanding to produce more if there is demand for them.  It's how business works, you only make what you know you can sell. If they make too many, they sit there paying storage costs until they get reduced to clear. 

Folk just can't wait to have a go at anything can they? Things sell out, that's just how it works. 

queensferryjambo
8 hours ago, Sarah O said:

Hearts were selling those with ECL branding. Pretty sure it didn't have MND on it. 

Hi Sarah the ones sold in the club shop with ECL branding definitely had MND Sponsor on them.

They sold the home, away, third and the yellow goalkeeper, the away goalkeeper (the orange one which was only sold in kids sizes) all with ECL branding and MND sponsor. 

3rd.jpg

Got my email today to collect the 3rd after buying it online friday… got to shop to be told the shop is closed while the game was on, no click and collect either, just letting you all know! Even though i was told everyone knew that apart from me. Also belive the website has been changed since i brought this up! Despite all the good the club does i always seem to have issues with orders at the club shop. Always seem to get somewhat hostile emails back!

1 hour ago, been here before said:

I did think that they looked quite thin material in the promo shots. One with Haring in particular you could see the shorts clearly showing through the overhanging top.

Although I think this is a common issue with white tops in general.

F2HYgT5XoAAYWWf?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Edited by Ray Gin

been here before
5 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

I did think that they looked quite thin material in the promo shots. One with Haring in particular you could see the shorts clearly showing through the overhanging top.

Although I think this is a common issue with white tops in general.

F2HYgT5XoAAYWWf?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Aye, 55 sheets for a tshirt that looks like a chinese knock off.

Pretty poor.

Heart of Darkness
1 hour ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Quality stuff m8. What's your next race?

GorgieFifeLife
30 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Amateur time :vrface:

Umbro will have made a number available, with the understanding to produce more if there is demand for them.  It's how business works, you only make what you know you can sell. If they make too many, they sit there paying storage costs until they get reduced to clear. 

Folk just can't wait to have a go at anything can they? Things sell out, that's just how it works. 

Anybody with half a brain could see this was going to break all records.  It’s poor planning end of.

PhoenixHearts

Seeing a lot of kit centric blogs, social accounts and websites saying our new 3rd is THE best kit of the season so far out of all leagues. A lot of comments from people all over the world saying they're not Hearts supporters but might consider buying this shirt.

I'd urge Hearts and Umbro to take whatever number they think they need for the restock and double it.

7 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Seeing a lot of kit centric blogs, social accounts and websites saying our new 3rd is THE best kit of the season so far out of all leagues. A lot of comments from people all over the world saying they're not Hearts supporters but might consider buying this shirt.

I'd urge Hearts and Umbro to take whatever number they think they need for the restock and double it.

Hopefully it'll sell in record numbers. 

:wonga:

I wonder what sort of numbers we usually sell?

12 minutes ago, Pete Elliott said:

Loved how our training top looked today and thought about buying one but not at £50 a pop 😮

709781C2-D0E6-4584-A3A2-74A37CE099F4.jpeg

Sigh. 

Hearts are going to be getting a fair bit of cash out of me this season by the looks of things :lol:

Love that! 

32 minutes ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

Anybody with half a brain could see this was going to break all records.  It’s poor planning end of.

Exactly.  Whenever we've done a special top in the past, it's been a best seller.  Our Retail Manager needs a good shake. 

Pete Elliott
7 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Sigh. 

Hearts are going to be getting a fair bit of cash out of me this season by the looks of things :lol:

Love that! 

Long sleeve looks good too

C3351526-9364-45A7-B55E-58DA4D3F4E60.jpeg.22a83e71e5eeed0f26f24dfeb43f0bed.jpeg

Polo too

5EE8C988-8FA1-4049-AE2D-F77591B73055.jpeg.a414ae88ae5eb4e48b574df939f925d6.jpeg

1 hour ago, steveo654 said:

Got my email today to collect the 3rd after buying it online friday… got to shop to be told the shop is closed while the game was on, no click and collect either, just letting you all know! Even though i was told everyone knew that apart from me. Also belive the website has been changed since i brought this up! Despite all the good the club does i always seem to have issues with orders at the club shop. Always seem to get somewhat hostile emails back!

What do you mean “no click and collect”?

20 minutes ago, Peebo said:

What do you mean “no click and collect”?

You cant buy online then collect in store, even if you have had an email saying to do so.

Chuck Berry
Just now, steveo654 said:

You cant buy online then collect in store, even if you have had an email saying to do so.

I bought online and collected today.