New kits (third strip pre-order now available)

Angel eyes

Heartsofgold
9 minutes ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

Folks just need to grow that Pa Broon moustache now ,find a pipe and a flat cap or  go for a bowler hat .

'Tache and cap already in hand.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PhoenixHearts

• Sertse

• tian447

• Sooks

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, The jj era said:

Did anybody pick to collect from store? If so do you know how long after ordering you can collect? The email it generated is a standard shopify type thing. 

I did mate, pretty sure I saw it mention 2-3 days at some point in the checkout process 👍.

Did anybody pick to collect from store? If so do you know how long after ordering you can collect? The email it generated is a standard shopify type thing. 

I did mate, pretty sure I saw it mention 2-3 days at some point in the checkout process 👍.

10 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Bit of a joke really. Waited I  the line since 10:20, when I finally got in at 11:50 they're sold out of Long Sleeve XL. 

I'm not saying the folks who physically queued should get priority but there should  be separate stock set aside for in store vs online.

And they don't know when it'll be back in stock.

There is separate stock for online orders. They don’t remove one from a hanger in the shop each time someone orders online. 

I would say that they should prioritise in person sales by having more in the shop for sale to meet the demand of those queuing. This was destined to sell out quickly during initial release phase, as it’s a thing of beauty. 

periodictabledancer
2 minutes ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

Hopefully the club can avoid a repeat of the adidas farce and invite orders to avoid disappointment.

Aye mate. Just the usual “you’ll receive an email when it’s ready for collection” eh? Wouldnae imagine it would be too long, few days at most. My worry is they’ve taken my money for the long sleeved effort…what happens if folk in that queue buy all the long sleeved efforts in the shop? Do I lose out? Do they have a batch of ‘online’ stock? No sure it works to be honest, but now biting my nails for this “your top is ready for collection” email! 🤪

Berra than you
1 minute ago, Peebo said:

There is separate stock for online orders. They don’t remove one from a hanger in the shop each time someone orders online. 

I would say that they should prioritise in person sales by having more in the shop for sale to meet the demand of those queuing. This was destined to sell out quickly during initial release phase, as it’s a thing of beauty. 

Catch 22 though as I would imagine the number buying online far outweighs those that buy in person. 

Dean Winchester
2 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

Aye mate. Just the usual “you’ll receive an email when it’s ready for collection” eh? Wouldnae imagine it would be too long, few days at most. My worry is they’ve taken my money for the long sleeved effort…what happens if folk in that queue buy all the long sleeved efforts in the shop? Do I lose out? Do they have a batch of ‘online’ stock? No sure it works to be honest, but now biting my nails for this “your top is ready for collection” email! 🤪

I'm off on holiday on Sunday so hoping I can pick it up tomorrow :lol: 

Lord Montpelier
23 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Think the fanbase has a weight problem...still smalls and mediums in stock 😂

Guilty of being in my 40s and ordering an XL 

2 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

Yeah think I might just pop in tomorrow and ask. Can never get through on the phone

3 minutes ago, Peebo said:

I understand the predicament though - they don't want to disappoint those who turned up in person, but the vast majority of sales will be via the internet so can understand the bulk of stock being reserved for online orders

kingantti1874
3 minutes ago, Berra than you said:

Catch 22 though as I would imagine the number buying online far outweighs those that buy in person. 

shop stock and online stock are ringfenced in believe. Certainly at this stage 

So, just so I categorically read it again and again, come someone confirm that I will definitely get the top that I successfully ordered online? 

Thank goodness I sat in my car, with the kids and logged on got a long sleeve in large before it sold out, must be a record seller 

Midloth_Iain

Looks like Aston Villa (formed 1874 as well) also went to their City Chambers for the photo shoot. Decent effort (despite it being Castore) but not comparable to our white kit.

aston_villa_2023_24_castore_away_kit_d2.jpeg

29 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Think the fanbase has a weight problem...still smalls and mediums in stock 😂

Medium is sold out now too... FFS! Hopefully they'll get more in soon. 

1 hour ago, William H. Bonney said:

It's a cracking shirt, but £55 is far too much. 

I thought it was fairly reasonable in the current climate. Genuine think it still would have flew off the shelves at £70.

1 minute ago, GBJambo said:

Hope they get Umbro to ship thousands as it will be needed. 

Not sure Hearts understand our fan base 

Going by past experience they won’t! 🤷‍♂️

28 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Bit of a joke really. Waited I  the line since 10:20, when I finally got in at 11:50 they're sold out of Long Sleeve XL. 

I'm not saying the folks who physically queued should get priority but there should  be separate stock set aside for in store vs online.

And they don't know when it'll be back in stock.

Could have just bought online in the que?

Fitzroy Pointon
8 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

So, just so I categorically read it again and again, come someone confirm that I will definitely get the top that I successfully ordered online? 

I'm wondering as well. My order status is "unfulfilled". :what:

PhoenixHearts
9 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

shop stock and online stock are ringfenced in believe. Certainly at this stage 

Not what they were telling folk in the shop. Bloke I'm front of me was raging there was no 2XL left and the woman said it was because of online orders.

Even the guy who served me (I ended up buying a medium for mh mate and the brown leather ball) was admitting it was a bit messy and poorly planned.

1 minute ago, Thomaso said:

Going by past experience they won’t! 🤷‍♂️

Yup, it was like that with the black kit if I recall.

13 minutes ago, Berra than you said:

Agree. Not easy. Just think that keeping aside 200 rather than 100 (or whatever) in shop rewards more of the folk who queue up. Queues all good for marketing, too! But I bought online as most will, as you say.

The key for popular strips like this is that the club are able to replenish stocks quickly to take advantage of the initial surge of demand.

5 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Not what they were telling folk in the shop. Bloke I'm front of me was raging there was no 2XL left and the woman said it was because of online orders.

Even the guy who served me (I ended up buying a medium for mh mate and the brown leather ball) was admitting it was a bit messy and poorly planned.

They guy could lose weight and get a smaller shirt. Not the club's fault he's a pudding.

kingantti1874
5 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

oh fair enough.  That’s a bit daft

periodictabledancer
18 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

Assuming there's dynamic stock monitoring (and I'm sure there is here) - yes. 

periodictabledancer
3 minutes ago, Herbert. said:

They guy could lose weight and get a smaller shirt. Not the club's fault he's a pudding.

:rofl:

Exile fae Main Street

Ordered online 4XL....well I am 6 6 and er 19st plus, on way down hopefully! Will be getting it framed as I will with the Foundation and 1914 versions as soon as my Son remembers that he agreed to return them when he outgrew them! ( he'll get them all back framed when I go where I can't take them.....

PhoenixHearts
6 minutes ago, Herbert. said:

To be fair he was an older guy. Shorter than me and a bit rounder. 

But hearing the rumours that we have to go up a size, I might have to go up to 2X myself. And I'm no pudding, just tall and broad 🙃

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I think this is a top, like the 2014, that is timeless. Jay Allan rightly proud on Linked In of his work releasing the video captures Heart of Midlothians class perfectly, and I have even forgiven the Peppa Pig kit

Just now, PhoenixHearts said:

To be fair he was an older guy. Shorter than me and a bit rounder. 

But hearing the rumours that we have to go up a size, I might have to go up to 2X myself. And I'm no pudding, just tall and broad 🙃

I sized up to a XL just incase. I'm medium and broad with a cracking set of chebs from when I was a pudding.

PhoenixHearts

In regards to the people saying to go a size up: is that in comparison to the other current Umbro kits or are you saying that as someone who hasn't bought a Hearts kit in years/ in comparison to a Nike shirt etc? 

Because I find Umbro has run about half a size smaller since about 2018 and I've already been sizing uk since then.

Jack Torrance
37 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Something like this?

https://heartsdirect.co.uk/collections/gifts-merchandise-150th-collection

The goalie will look like the guy who forgot his PE kit and had to find something in the lost and found box.

I really liked someone's earlier suggestion that they made the goalie kit a maroon negative image of the 3rd kit. I know goalie kits don't sell in massive numbers but that one would have.

Yeah, I just felt it could do with its own landing page that's more visible and prominent on the Hearts Direct home page. Make it more of a 'thing'.

If you go in the home page now it has the 150 section in the menu but you can only access the sub menus rather than everything on one page. Might be different on a desktop.

Guessing you got that link from a search? Could also do with tagging the third kit in that section too, even though they're sold out 😄

Anyway no biggie. Its all there if you take the time to look and they might look to promoteit differentlyas the 150 anniversary approaches.

Certainly a better shop offering than what we had a few years back.

35 minutes ago, Berra than you said:

Online is probably a lot cheaper cost to serve as well once they cream off the postage profit too. I'd sell as much online as possible outside of matchdays 

letsalllaughathobos
4 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

In regards to the people saying to go a size up: is that in comparison to the other current Umbro kits or are you saying that as someone who hasn't bought a Hearts kit in years/ in comparison to a Nike shirt etc? 

Because I find Umbro has run about half a size smaller since about 2018 and I've already been sizing uk since then.

Yeah, I'm normally 2xl in every other top, adidas or nike but need to go 3xl in umbro, 

Portable Badger
13 minutes ago, Exile fae Main Street said:

Ordered online 4XL....well I am 6 6 and er 19st plus, on way down hopefully! Will be getting it framed as I will with the Foundation and 1914 versions as soon as my Son remembers that he agreed to return them when he outgrew them! ( he'll get them all back framed when I go where I can't take them.....

You must have got the last one mate cos it’s not even showing the page for the 3rd kit at all on the website. Sold everything it would seem

Just been told that any online order for collection are ring fenced in the store and should be ready to collect from Monday

Samuel Camazzola

Might need to form a swap shop here if my  orders are not desired size and others are not re-stocked for a while. 

Exile fae Main Street

Had Hearts DIrect site up well before 11 and simply ordered it straight away just gone 11 just like that as it were.

3 minutes ago, The jj era said:

Just been told that any online order for collection are ring fenced in the store and should be ready to collect from Monday

Perfect pal, cheers for clarifying that 👍🏼

2 hours ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Probably been said before, but, if there’s a cooler picture out there, I don’t want to know about it! 🥰♥️🇱🇻IMG_3248.thumb.jpeg.27a1250d2f346be113fef14840f7dd04.jpeg

Iconic. 

All my feelings of being underwhelmed by this summer have disappeared in one photo. 

Exile fae Main Street
1 minute ago, Jarhead said:

Iconic. 

All my feelings of being underwhelmed by this summer have disappeared in one photo. 

Really is, stirring emotionally. 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to New kits (third strip pre-order now available)