New kits (third strip pre-order now available)

Angel eyes

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PhoenixHearts

• Sertse

• tian447

• Sooks

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

should have asked if he was walking to tannadice

:arf:

58 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Not reading all this

Were there a limited number of the new 3rd kit?

Not limited like "We're only making 1874 of them and that's it forever" but limited like "Sold out immediately and waiting for Umbro to go off and make more". 

Received my 3xl short sleeved from umbro yesterday, my 2xl long sleeved from the club not yet dispatched.  Not any rush for it, as its going to be too wee.

Ricardo Quaresma
2 hours ago, tian447 said:

Not limited like "We're only making 1874 of them and that's it forever" but limited like "Sold out immediately and waiting for Umbro to go off and make more". 

Good; not brilliantly planned though, it seems

Fitzroy Pointon

So to get things straight, those who ordered from Umbro got free delivery and are beginning to receive their shirt but those who order from the club store paid £7 delivery and haven't received anything yet, not even a confirmation of dispatch? 

Sort it TF out Hearts! 

12 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

So to get things straight, those who ordered from Umbro got free delivery and are beginning to receive their shirt but those who order from the club store paid £7 delivery and haven't received anything yet, not even a confirmation of dispatch? 

Sort it TF out Hearts! 

Mine were ordered direct from the club with an estimated delivery date of between 3rd and 8th . Happy to wait and appreciate there has been unprecedented demand 

9 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Mine were ordered direct from the club with an estimated delivery date of between 3rd and 8th . Happy to wait and appreciate there has been unprecedented demand 

Same here, the important thing is I will have my long sleeve top in time for the first home game 

Just now, Bozi said:

Same here, the important thing is I will have my long sleeve top in time for the first home game 

Not normally a fan of long sleeved tops but would look the part on this strip 

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

Not normally a fan of long sleeved tops but would look the part on this strip 

Aye first top I have bought in a few years but it's something special, in fact last new top I bought was the FOH Puma kit 

*Did buy a Bands FC Frightened Rabbit one and a Jambos Pins Coca-Cola cup final replica 

3 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Sort it TF out Hearts! 

aye, ordered mines Friday afternoon, arrived Monday. 

I have a brand new Medium third top if anybody wants it. Doesn’t fit so I’ll be returning it to the shop next week when I’m nearby unless somebody wants it sooner. Obviously face value 😂 

DM me if interested 

Unknown user
36 minutes ago, The jj era said:

I have a brand new Medium third top if anybody wants it. Doesn’t fit so I’ll be returning it to the shop next week when I’m nearby unless somebody wants it sooner. Obviously face value 😂 

DM me if interested 

Do you have one in middle age spread?

PhoenixHearts
13 hours ago, Johnny D said:

Received my 3xl short sleeved from Umbro yesterday, my 2xl long sleeved from the club not yet dispatched.  Not any rush for it, as its going to be too wee.

Waiting on my XL arriving but if It's too small (as rumoured) I'll be looking your way with a wad of cash...

I ordered two at the same time and only one has arrived. 

Edited by DB-14
I should add on the same order. So it's even more bizarre.

Got mine today, It's a wee bit big, I went for the XL to go a size up but a large would've been fine. Need to get some weight back on.

38 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Waiting on my XL arriving but if It's too small (as rumoured) I'll be looking your way with a wad of cash...

I think the sizes are bigger than normal.

kingantti1874

Had the order confirmed email at 11.13 on Friday and no hint of an email or a kit.  It’s a medium as well so they were on sale for a fair bit after I bought mine 

6 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Sort it TF out Hearts! 

I've had confirmation of despatch but yeh it's bollocks really. The retail element of the club is pretty amateur imo.

Ordered on Friday from the club, standard delivery and arrived today for me. The xl is a tiny wee bit snug but let's be honest if your xl or above no point trying to hide the belly in a tent of a top 🤣

All roads lead to Gorgie
1 hour ago, Herbert. said:

I think the sizes are bigger than normal.

They've maybe got Shanks in mind ::troll::

38 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

They've maybe got Shanks in mind ::troll::

He'll need a XXXL going by what some on here have said.

All roads lead to Gorgie
7 minutes ago, Herbert. said:

He'll need a XXXL going by what some on here have said.

😄The Maroon Morelos I've heard.

Nelly Terraces
On 30/07/2023 at 19:59, Heart of Darkness said:

Quality stuff m8. What's your next race?

Think I might do the Perth 10K last weekend of this month buddy, but now back from a  month away  on holiday where I was only doing sorta 10K a day at a comfortable pace (albeit in 30c+ heat!), and now starting on upping the miles & getting the specific race prep sessions in.

Next marathon is probably Manchester in April next year.:527::D

On 30/07/2023 at 18:25, scott herbertson said:

That's where I've been going wrong then - no diet and 15 miles walking a week

XXL beckons....

Haha, each to their own mate, sounds pretty decent to me, leave the knocking your pan in & the worrying about diet to fools like myself. :D

Just ordered the SMALL size top online btw, there was some still left online to order. Saw a friends Medium size & although they are a snugger fit it's prob a bit too oversized for my liking. 

Edited by Nelly Terraces

3 hours ago, Homme said:

Mines is out for delivery today along with two pink tops for the bairns

A thing of beauty :wub:

My normal size even fits too!

Heart of Darkness
1 hour ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Think I might do the Perth 10K last weekend of this month buddy, but now back from a  month away  on holiday where I was only doing sorta 10K a day at a comfortable pace (albeit in 30c+ heat!), and now starting on upping the miles & getting the specific race prep sessions in.

Next marathon is probably Manchester in April next year.:527::D

Haha, each to their own mate, sounds pretty decent to me, leave the knocking your pan in & the worrying about diet to fools like myself. :D

Just ordered the SMALL size top online btw, there was some still left online to order. Saw a friends Medium size & although they are a snugger fit it's prob a bit too oversized for my liking. 

We're doing a big holiday next year so was looking at doing Manchester instead of a European one to save some cash, but even that can be a bit costly. Think it's going to be even closer to home next year like the Meadows & the Blast Silverknowes Marathons, which are both pretty repetitive loops!! 🥱

The delivery time is absolutely pathetic :gok:

£6 and still not arrived. Ordered on Friday last week. 

Next time I'll be getting it directly from Umbro. 

rossaldinho

Probably a long shot but is there a Ross in Dalkeith that's been sent a large by mistake? I've ended up with an XL that has that name/address on the order note but my address on the actual package... 🤦‍♂️

Despite ordering as soon after it opened as possible, mine won't arrive until tomorrow - too late to wear to the St Johnstone game... 😞

My son ordered around the same time, and got his yesterday!

On 03/08/2023 at 06:29, Salad Fingers said:

Sort it TF out Hearts! 

Don't think Umbro was free delivery but it was still less that the £6 Hearts charged.

Mines ordered at 11.15 last Friday was despatched yesterday. Really is a joke for the price paid.

On 03/08/2023 at 06:29, Salad Fingers said:

Sort it TF out Hearts! 

I got my shirt from the club delivered a few days ago.😎 

Normally with pre orders you pay for the kit first. But now it says you’ll get an email when they’re back in, does that mean they’ve sold out of pre orders also? 🤷‍♂️ 

Wonder if Umbro will restock quicker than the club store. Not sure how these retail arrangements work but wouldnt be surprised if Umbro kept more stock for themselves given the popularity of it and no doubt will be selling to non-Hearts fans as well.

best in the land

Ordered Friday morning from club, still not despatched yet,was hoping to get it the weekend.

First time I've used delivery from the store and will be the last.

Totally pathetic to charge postage for that service. 😡

45 minutes ago, droid said:

Normally with pre orders you pay for the kit first. But now it says you’ll get an email when they’re back in, does that mean they’ve sold out of pre orders also? 🤷‍♂️ 

Yes they've sold out of pre orders as well.

Picked up my medium size at the Leeds game but it’s absolutely massive on me, if anyone’s wanting to swap for a small let me know!

Mines just popped through the door 🎉🎉

Folk weren't joking about them being transparent as feck, you can see my nipples through it! 😂😂

Fitzroy Pointon
30 minutes ago, best in the land said:

Ordered Friday morning from club, still not despatched yet,was hoping to get it the weekend.

First time I've used delivery from the store and will be the last.

Totally pathetic to charge postage for that service. 😡

Phoned the shop earlier. She said it hasn't been despatched yet and I should expect it early next week. 

Received an email from Royal Mail...mine are due between 9:30am and 10:30am tomorrow. I'll be leaving the house about 9:40am to catch the train to Perth. Grrr!  🤣

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I know they're extra busy and all that but it's a wee bit galling to have paid a fiver for delivery, a week ago, and still not received my shirt. I really wanted to wear it to the game tomorrow. 

gordiegords

I got two from hearts direct, just received email for dispatch, no shipping charge  🤷🏽‍♂️ 

Got an email on Wednesday to say it has been shipped. Still not received it so I’m assuming I will get it 3-5 days from Wednesday. Better get it soon as Mrs is about to go into labor and I want to wear it in the hospital 😂

best in the land
2 minutes ago, speaker said:

Got an email on Wednesday to say it has been shipped. Still not received it so I’m assuming I will get it 3-5 days from Wednesday. Better get it soon as Mrs is about to go into labor and I want to wear it in the hospital 😂

Just wear a home top.

Blood doesn't show 🇱🇻