New kits (third strip pre-order now available)

Angel eyes

Pete Elliott
5 minutes ago, Angel eyes said:

That’s no easy but they’ve turned it around from the away kit where 98% hate it 😂😂😂😂😂

98% probably harsh. Prob 50/50 split on the pink one if my friends and family are a guage.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PhoenixHearts

• Sertse

• tian447

• Sooks

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stupid Sexy Flanders
4 minutes ago, SecN said:

The strip used as the 3rd strip the last two years didn’t have any sponsor branding.

Don’t even think it was applied when the team wore it during competitive games. 

The third strips haven't had a sponsor the entire Ann Budge era. The navy/pink one, the black one, the Inter Milan style one, all worn for two years each. Never had a sponsors logo on any of them. 

Has anyone had any luck pre-ordering? Tried getting a large but just comes up with “email when back in stock”

cheers!

With this seasons 3rd which the majority agree is superb question how often will it be worn? The black 20/21 kit I think 3 times? No sure about the inter Milan style one ?

1 hour ago, Pete Elliott said:

I feel a strange dichotomy about it.

On one hand I loved the video, love the tribute and it’s our most popular strip for a long time, possibly ever. I hope it sells thousands and we make a shedload. My mates have all bought or plan to buy one.

At the same time it’s just a white top with an over-sized badge on it that I personally think looks a bit daft.

4542BF40-50B0-4039-89A4-63144A48CD1A.thumb.jpeg.5e2333ffcf3d5517a87bd4e054e1879f.jpeg

Sacrilege ! What do you Hibbies get from coming on here 😉

Pete Elliott
3 minutes ago, Angel eyes said:

With this seasons 3rd which the majority agree is superb question how often will it be worn? The black 20/21 kit I think 3 times? No sure about the inter Milan style one ?

We’ll need to wear it at least twice (Pittodrie).

32 minutes ago, Angel eyes said:

Got to admit it actually looks good. Will they be obliged to add their sponsor to it when they wear it as that will completely kill it.

Amazing how good kits looks without sponsorship.…………that’s a levelled view of a post from Hibs.main forum

There will.be no daft sponsor on it

Pete Elliott
1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Sacrilege ! What do you Hibbies get from coming on here 😉

Can’t speak for others but for me it’s pure sexual gratification. 👍🏻

9 minutes ago, cinglis8 said:

Has anyone had any luck pre-ordering? Tried getting a large but just comes up with “email when back in stock”

cheers!

Sold out

I had already bought the home and away tops when this was released . So I had to have this . I bought two so I could keep one in mint condition and wear the other to games and the gym ect . Now I am regretting not getting a long sleeved version . I will May be wait until next month and see if there are any long sleeved left 

1 minute ago, Pete Elliott said:

Can’t speak for others but for me it’s pure sexual gratification. 👍🏻

Like that Robin Williams character in 24 Hour Photo I presume . Living the life of happy stable people in a voyeuristic sort of way 😄 

The club are superb in all aspects. WIting on the right players. 3 new strips released weeks apart....most old firm nuggets banish from the stadium on match days...7 k on the waiting list and this will grow further....hibs being hibs......

Roll on the new season.

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I had already bought the home and away tops when this was released . So I had to have this . I bought two so I could keep one in mint condition and wear the other to games and the gym ect . Now I am regretting not getting a long sleeved version . I will May be wait until next month and see if there are any long sleeved left 

I got the short sleeve also for matchdays but they may make this one the poppy kit sooks. (That’s what I’m hoping) then I’ll get the long sleeve version of that.

Just now, ShedBoy said:

I got the short sleeve also for matchdays but they may make this one the poppy kit sooks. (That’s what I’m hoping) then I’ll get the long sleeve version of that.

What a call ! All over that if it happens 

gordiegords

Anyone care to post actual pics of them wearing the top? Or just the top itself for a better look, I’ve ordered mine online but i can hardly wait 😄

28 minutes ago, chrisyboy7 said:

Sold out

Aware that it has sold out, however the preorder has since opened. I find it strange that they can sell out a pre-order, as surely they take all of the orders and fufill them. I assume there is a limited number for the pre-order also

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Angel eyes said:

That’s no easy but they’ve turned it around from the away kit where 98% hate it 😂😂😂😂😂

The away strip was the best seller until the 3rd strip yesterday, I suggest you and a few others get with the times and realise that its 2023 and not everyone wants plain boring strips that dont sell. 

been here before
1 hour ago, Independence said:

I always wonder about the mentality of posters who type such thoughts in complete contrast to just about 95% of views on a thread. It is great to be challenging and helpful to air views that will improve matters for the future. But I find this post vindictive and pure hatred for our club. There was no need to use such a picture to highlight this point and by doing so you are trying to ridicule my club. You are either a H1b5 person or you just want attention. Either way please leave and allow the fans on here to enjoy the pleasure of a fantastic new strip that captures our wonderful history. It will bring some joy to people currently living through a 'cost of living' nightmare and make people happy.

Jesus wept :rofl:

giphy.gif.a5bcf17b1ef11a14cb11b4f94a71d81c.gif

Chuck Berry
2 hours ago, Independence said:

I always wonder about the mentality of posters who type such thoughts in complete contrast to just about 95% of views on a thread. It is great to be challenging and helpful to air views that will improve matters for the future. But I find this post vindictive and pure hatred for our club. There was no need to use such a picture to highlight this point and by doing so you are trying to ridicule my club. You are either a H1b5 person or you just want attention. Either way please leave and allow the fans on here to enjoy the pleasure of a fantastic new strip that captures our wonderful history. It will bring some joy to people currently living through a 'cost of living' nightmare and make people happy.

Alternative opinions not welcome?

PhoenixHearts
2 hours ago, SecN said:

The strip used as the 3rd strip the last two years didn’t have any sponsor branding.

Ever since Umbro have been making 3rd kits for us we've never had a sponsor.

Navy and Pink, Black, Inter style, 150th. All blank.

rudi must stay
9 minutes ago, Gimme an H... said:

Anyone any idea if the shop has any adult stock left?

The online shop has Medium and 3XL left

Edited by rudi must stay

8 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

The online shop has Medium and 3XL left

IIRC they are all for pre-orders 

5 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

I'll raise it to £205 if it can include Kevin James and Tommi Grondlund. 

Cannie get a hold of Kevin James he's a shite actor anyway and nowt to do with Hearts.

Fitzroy Pointon

Managed to order a large yesterday morning but my order status is still sitting at "unfulfilled". Anyone else getting this? 

Dean Winchester
24 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Managed to order a large yesterday morning but my order status is still sitting at "unfulfilled". Anyone else getting this? 

Yeah mines the same. Assume it will be updated when they send it or email to say you can collect.

1 hour ago, Gimme an H... said:

Anyone any idea if the shop has any adult stock left?

I've just been in and all I could see  was a one kids size left on the hangers, didn't see any adult strips, huge queue, I didn't ask but I'm  assuming they're all sold out.

Frank Sidebottom
29 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Just means it’s not been collected. 

Mines also saying that but had the email saying it’s ready for pick up. 

ScandinavianJambo
4 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

They are idiots

why would we be obliged to add a sponsor? 

I thought the sponsor is on it in white too?

ScandinavianJambo
20 minutes ago, Kxf51 said:

I've just been in and all I could see  was a one kids size left on the hangers, didn't see any adult strips, huge queue, I didn't ask but I'm  assuming they're all sold out.

They are. 

Fitzroy Pointon
27 minutes ago, Dean Winchester said:

Yeah mines the same. Assume it will be updated when they send it or email to say you can collect.

22 minutes ago, Frank Sidebottom said:

Just means it’s not been collected. 

Ah cool. It's for delivery so I'll assume they'll update it when it's sent👍 

Might be the first top I get in about 15 year to be honest. 

The long sleeve looks great. 

The pink shorts and socks aside on the away kit I think they've served up a good hatrrick of strips this season. 

38 minutes ago, Frank Sidebottom said:

yeah same here. I’ll pick mine up tmw before the game 👍

Big_Hearts_Runner
4 hours ago, SecN said:

The only exception was on Big Hearts Day where the Big Hearts logo was applied and the match worn shirts auctioned for the charity. This was a one off, I'm sure shirt collectors like Grant Young will correct me if otherwise.

https://register.enthuse.com/ps/event/ThirdStripRaffle

Big Hearts Day Shirt.jpg

1 minute ago, GlasgoJambo said:

With regard kit sizes in general,  anyone know what size fits a 7 year old (average height and build)?

My son is 7, he's average build although probably one of the taller lads in his class - He is a Youth Medium for this seasons kits.  I'd say Youth Small probably ok if average height but might be wise to visit the shop to be on safe side.  

GlasgoJambo
3 hours ago, Disco Dave said:

My son is 7, he's average build although probably one of the taller lads in his class - He is a Youth Medium for this seasons kits.  I'd say Youth Small probably ok if average height but might be wise to visit the shop to be on safe side.  

magic, thanks Disco 🕺

12 hours ago, Independence said:

He was just having a wee laugh, don't take life so seriously. 

1 hour ago, Ray Gin said:

Yeh, I love the kit but it's really not that deep.

"vindictive and pure hatred for our club."

:vrface:

Pete Elliott
2 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

49 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Yeh, I love the kit but it's really not that deep.

"vindictive and pure hatred for our club."

:vrface:

🤣👍🏻

5 hours ago, Irufushi said:

Got mine not long after 11am on release, seriously tempt to punt it on eBay for £200+ now. 

You’ll be inundated we bids👍

Eddiepolio3

I love the new 3rd strip but just saw it up close for the first time yesterday at Costco. The guy, like myself had a few tats and hairy chest and you could see it through the strip, is the material a bit thin? It looks the opposite in the video (I'm maybe just assuming that as it's an old style strip so expecting a wooly jumper type strip!)