New kits (third strip pre-order now available)

Angel eyes

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PhoenixHearts

• Sertse

• tian447

• Sooks

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Brick Tamland said:

For those who have bought and tried it on are the sizes a good fit or would you suggest going up or down a size? 

Thanks in advance

My brother and my eldest both said they were snug so went a size up 

Brick Tamland
3 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

My brother and my eldest both said they were snug so went a size up 

Thanks 👍🏻

3 hours ago, Brick Tamland said:

For those who have bought and tried it on are the sizes a good fit or would you suggest going up or down a size? 

Thanks in advance

My youngest is 12, he's been at XLY size for a few seasons but I had to get him a size adult small this time 😳 

He's a big laddie mind, not in any other way apart from the fact he's fit and healthy. 

jimmy the jambo
3 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

How many shirts did Hearts have for sale, 500, 1,000 or more?

When I got to the till around 12-15,one of the hearts staff said they done 650 odd online orders - I was a bit confused as I didn’t think it was actually a high number, wouldn’t be surprised if hearts got 250 in each core sizes and long sleeves seemed to be 10 each? 

Hearts could make this top the poppy top this year and umbro better be prepared for another massive run of orders 

hmfc_liam06
1 hour ago, indianajones said:

Has there been any indication of total number sold? 

Couldn't say what the numbers are but do know we ordered in double the amount of the black third kit from a few years back.

27 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Couldn't say what the numbers are but do know we ordered in double the amount of the black third kit from a few years back.

another classic top. 

5 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

How many shirts did Hearts have for sale, 500, 1,000 or more?

I would have thought much higher. Only basing this on what I observed at the shop - but there were hundreds queued up to buy in person and many appeared to be buying multiple tops. With online sales added, surely we sold thousands rather than hundreds.

JudyJudyJudy
8 hours ago, Portable Badger said:

Since it was posted they had now dropped the prices I thought I’d have another wee peek.

We’ve no end of fat-feckers among us !! 4XL sold out via Umbro as well !

Inwardly I’m pleased they’ve sold out as I personally would have felt guilty that the club missed out on their profit and it’s gone to Umbro who’ll get a double whammy.

LOL i was just thinking that myself,. I always find it a weird juxtaposition than " larger " people wear clothes associated with athletes. :)

Jack Torrance
32 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

LOL i was just thinking that myself,. I always find it a weird juxtaposition than " larger " people wear clothes associated with athletes. :)

It's not my fault athletes wear the clothes I like 😄

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

It's not my fault athletes wear the clothes I like 😄

LOL.  good one. Ive hardly got a six pack myself...more a keg ;lol

Jack Torrance
Just now, JudyJudyJudy said:

LOL.  good one. Ive hardly got a six pack myself...more a keg ;lol

😄

40 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

More likely to feel the need to start exercising regularly 

Portable Badger
1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Hate to say it mate..... but I was after a 4XL for myself - Ya skinny wee shite bag !!! 🤭

While I admit I have a pounch these days it’s primarily for my shoulders I need the bigger size. (Ex-rugby player but whisper that on here though as some get upset).

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, Portable Badger said:

Hate to say it mate..... but I was after a 4XL for myself - Ya skinny wee shite bag !!! 🤭

While I admit I have a pounch these days it’s primarily for my shoulders I need the bigger size. (Ex-rugby player but whisper that on here though as some get upset).

nowt wrong with rugby players...yes I have a mate whos a big broad shoulders guy so needs the extra large too...ill probably just need a large size if  i get one...

Portable Badger
1 minute ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

nowt wrong with rugby players...yes I have a mate whos a big broad shoulders guy so needs the extra large too...ill probably just need a large size if  i get one...

Go for it mate. Just bloody buy one. You know you’ll love it and be so proud of the club.

Screenshot-20230729-010834-Chrome.jpg

Looking good on Footballshirtculture.com

There's not many reviews, but let's keep it near 100% :yas:

Edited by tian447

8 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Screenshot-20230729-010834-Chrome.jpg

Looking good on Footballshirtculture.com

There's not many reviews, but let's keep it near 100% :yas:

every time I see that long sleeve top I melt inside........ whether you like it or not, it's a fu(king spectacular tribute to our 1st ever strip 😍😍😍

6 minutes ago, Gav M said:

every time I see that long sleeve top I melt inside........ whether you like it or not, it's a fu(king spectacular tribute to our 1st ever strip 😍😍😍

It's really, really, really good. I'm honestly not sure how they could have done it better. 

Can't wait to see us take to the field in it for the first time! 

4 hours ago, jimmy the jambo said:

When I got to the till around 12-15,one of the hearts staff said they done 650 odd online orders - I was a bit confused as I didn’t think it was actually a high number, wouldn’t be surprised if hearts got 250 in each core sizes and long sleeves seemed to be 10 each? 

Hearts could make this top the poppy top this year and umbro better be prepared for another massive run of orders 

At home to Dundee on the 4th November, away to Motherwell on the 11th November so yes, make this the Remembrance top. 👍

Unknown user
22 minutes ago, tian447 said:

It's really, really, really good. I'm honestly not sure how they could have done it better. 

Can't wait to see us take to the field in it for the first time! 

I love the white badge on the shorts too

Stupid Sexy Flanders
7 hours ago, jimmy the jambo said:

You think they only got TEN long sleeved tops in each size? Seriously? I was clearly very lucky to get one in that case!

Samuel Camazzola

It has to be mandatory for black boots only to be worn with this kit. Anything else is unacceptable. 

Samuel Camazzola
12 hours ago, Herbert. said:

Yup by Messi,Ronaldo Fat Ronaldo, Maradona, Pele, Robbo and Fitzroy Simpson.

I'll raise it to £205 if it can include Kevin James and Tommi Grondlund. 

Fxxx the SPFL

Looking at the queue yesterday before shop opened I was about 30th and had snaked round stand passed nursary and back up to the tenement and that was still the case when I came out and the fact that most in front of me were buying two one lad got six I would hazard a guess and say they must have sold well over 1000 possibly 1500 who knows but it’s a cracker of a top

17 hours ago, Portable Badger said:

Since it was posted they had now dropped the prices I thought I’d have another wee peek.

We’ve no end of fat-feckers among us !! 4XL sold out via Umbro as well !

Inwardly I’m pleased they’ve sold out as I personally would have felt guilty that the club missed out on their profit and it’s gone to Umbro who’ll get a double whammy.

4XL! What is happening to the world

Portable Badger
1 minute ago, Sertse said:

4XL! What is happening to the world

And that’s if I hold ma gut in anaw !!

Pete Elliott
7 hours ago, Gav M said:

I feel a strange dichotomy about it.

On one hand I loved the video, love the tribute and it’s our most popular strip for a long time, possibly ever. I hope it sells thousands and we make a shedload. My mates have all bought or plan to buy one.

At the same time it’s just a white top with an over-sized badge on it that I personally think looks a bit daft.

4542BF40-50B0-4039-89A4-63144A48CD1A.thumb.jpeg.5e2333ffcf3d5517a87bd4e054e1879f.jpeg

Managed to get a ladies one for my daughter by ordering online, hopefully pick up today. Thank goodness she's skinny lol all the bigger sizes vanished so quickly.

Is it bad if I keep it as an incentive for a win in her pre-season game today? 😂

6 minutes ago, Pete Elliott said:

On one hand I loved the video, love the tribute and it’s our most popular strip for a long time, possibly ever. I hope it sells thousands and we make a shedload. My mates have all bought or plan to buy one.

At the same time it’s just a white top with an over-sized badge on it that I personally think looks a bit daft.

4542BF40-50B0-4039-89A4-63144A48CD1A.thumb.jpeg.5e2333ffcf3d5517a87bd4e054e1879f.jpeg

you already posted you think it’s ‘honking’, so maybe this isn’t the thread for you 🤷🏻‍♂️ you don’t like it - we get it.

Pete Elliott
8 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

you already posted you think it’s ‘honking’, so maybe this isn’t the thread for you 🤷🏻‍♂️ you don’t like it - we get it.

Wind your neck in 🤣

2 minutes ago, Pete Elliott said:

Wind your neck in 🤣

Im not winding anything in ta.

you said it was honking , then it’s just a white top with oversized badge that looks daft 

All I said was we get your not a fan of it. Never mind, look forward to your next review of it 👍🤣

Independence
14 minutes ago, Pete Elliott said:

I always wonder about the mentality of posters who type such thoughts in complete contrast to just about 95% of views on a thread. It is great to be challenging and helpful to air views that will improve matters for the future. But I find this post vindictive and pure hatred for our club. There was no need to use such a picture to highlight this point and by doing so you are trying to ridicule my club. You are either a H1b5 person or you just want attention. Either way please leave and allow the fans on here to enjoy the pleasure of a fantastic new strip that captures our wonderful history. It will bring some joy to people currently living through a 'cost of living' nightmare and make people happy.

Pete Elliott
Just now, 1971fozzy said:

Im not winding anything in ta.

you said it was honking , then it’s just a white top with oversized badge that looks daft 

All I said was we get your not a fan of it. Never mind, look forward to your next review of it 👍🤣

Messageboards are all about opinions. If you can’t deal with those that disagree with your own then perhaps they’re not for you. 👍🏻

Pete Elliott
Just now, Independence said:

I always wonder about the mentality of posters who type such thoughts in complete contrast to just about 95% of views on a thread. It is great to be challenging and helpful to air views that will improve matters for the future. But I find this post vindictive and pure hatred for our club. There was no need to use such a picture to highlight this point and by doing so you are trying to ridicule my club. You are either a H1b5 person or you just want attention. Either way please leave and allow the fans on here to enjoy the pleasure of a fantastic new strip that captures our wonderful history. It will bring some joy to people currently living through a 'cost of living' nightmare and make people happy.

:wow:

36 minutes ago, Pete Elliott said:

That’s the thing you ain’t gonna please everyone if the shirt was like the away one , pink which really is horrible but with shades or stripes ect it wouldn’t have the same impact we’re going back in time with the 3rd shirt , think if you were to ask the majority of fans of any club would they prefer plain,simple & traditional kit they’d say yes look at celtic you wouldn’t think you could mess that up (home shirt) but adidas have managed it.

Got to admit it actually looks good. Will they be obliged to add their sponsor to it when they wear it as that will completely kill it.

Amazing how good kits looks without sponsorship.…………that’s a levelled view of a post from Hibs.main forum

Pete Elliott
4 minutes ago, Angel eyes said:

That’s the thing you ain’t gonna please everyone if the shirt was like the away one , pink which really is horrible but with shades or stripes ect it wouldn’t have the same impact we’re going back in time with the 3rd shirt , think if you were to ask the majority of fans of any club would they prefer plain,simple & traditional kit they’d say yes look at celtic you wouldn’t think you could mess that up (home shirt) but adidas have managed it.

Absolutely and in this case the club has done an incredible job finding a design that 98% of fans like. 

kingantti1874
2 minutes ago, Angel eyes said:

Got to admit it actually looks good. Will they be obliged to add their sponsor to it when they wear it as that will completely kill it.

Amazing how good kits looks without sponsorship.…………that’s a levelled view of a post from Hibs.main forum

They are idiots

why would we be obliged to add a sponsor? 

1 minute ago, Pete Elliott said:

Absolutely and in this case the club has done an incredible job finding a design that 98% of fans like. 

That’s no easy but they’ve turned it around from the away kit where 98% hate it 😂😂😂😂😂

1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

They are idiots

why would we be obliged to add a sponsor? 

I don’t know I take it that would be between the club and the sponsor but poster  would be right it would spoil the shirt less is more……..

kingantti1874

We have so many beautiful historical kits which can be recreated.  But we also have space for new classy kits.  

the pink kit has grown on me a bit, with white shorts and socks and a white badge is would have been a LOT better.  Still my son has barely had it off. 

Edited by kingantti1874

The strip used as the 3rd strip the last two years didn’t have any sponsor branding.

Don’t even think it was applied when the team wore it during competitive games. 

kingantti1874
Just now, Angel eyes said:

I don’t know I take it that would be between the club and the sponsor but poster  would be right it would spoil the shirt less is more……..

It was a rhetorical question. We aren’t obliged to add a sponsor.  

It’s not a requirement to have a sponsor, we never run a sponsor on third kits, our sponsor is a charity we wear as a result of James Anderson philanthropy.