New kits (third strip pre-order now available)

Angel eyes

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

Scotland's 150th was £90! We're still paying a lot of money but the club deserve credit for not gouging us.

You can see why they Chinese buckshee sites are getting business, okay it won’t affect us it’s only Rangers & Celtic that play in Scotland 🙄apparently but if you’ve kids and they buy into the English teams or big European clubs you can understand parents buying cheaper versions .

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PhoenixHearts

• Sertse

• tian447

• Sooks

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

Umbro sold out of medium and large too now. 

:D absolutely tore through them! This is brilliant, should be a comfortable club record I'd think?

43 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

Umbro sold out of medium and large too now. 

1 minute ago, OTT said:

:D absolutely tore through them! This is brilliant, should be a comfortable club record I'd think?

Would i be right in thinking that we get more money per item when bought through Hearts Direct than bought from Umbro 

Luckies1874
1 minute ago, OTT said:

Think without question when all is said and done this will be the best selling Hearts top in history. Really hope that we wear it regularly throughout this season and next. I'd like to see them encourage the support to wear Hearts tops (and especially the new one) to the European game on 17th August. 

9 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Would i be right in thinking that we get more money per item when bought through Hearts Direct than bought from Umbro 

Would hearts even get any money if bought from umbro? I wouldn't think we would, but don't know for certain. 

2 minutes ago, Tour22 said:

Would hearts even get any money if bought from umbro? I wouldn't think we would, but don't know for certain. 

We would, the shirt has Hearts branding on it, so its hard to imagine we wouldn't get something. I'm not sure how the split would work though.

6 minutes ago, Tour22 said:

I think we would but not as much as buying direct. Umbro will get some of the money from direct sales

1 hour ago, Phil D. Corners said:

😃 Managed to order the third kit online. 🤗

☹️ It will cost me 22€ to ship it to Germany and might not come till the 17th of August!! 😩

Are you by any chance in Berlin mate.

1 hour ago, Portable Badger said:

Cheeky shite!!   Harsh, cutting but true ! 

😂

Sorry! Pressed send before I realised!

4 minutes ago, jimmy the jambo said:

I wonder if soccerlord will take any notice of this 😂

They Think Kits All Over are tweeting about it on Twitter , who ever that is 

Not even going to wear mine. Keeping it brand spanking new and the weans can do what the want with it when I'm deed.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to New kits (third strip pre-order now available)
Kalamazoo Jambo
3 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Great turn around.

Thanks, I try. But now it’s up to Hearts and Umbro.

52 minutes ago, Gorgierools said:

£200, is it signed?

Yup by Messi,Ronaldo Fat Ronaldo, Maradona, Pele, Robbo and Fitzroy Simpson.

This thread has exploded! I see that we can no longer buy the long sleeve third top - anyone know why that is?

Got to be the best selling shirt of all time.... I've bought one and the only top I've had since the 90s was the FOH one.

It's just beautiful 😍 

8 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

How many shirts did Hearts have for sale, 500, 1,000 or more?

I am no expert on these things but I would be very surprised if that was how many we usually ordered , is that not a seriously low number 

4 hours ago, Peebo said:

£21 mark up!

£51 for the training shirt, plain black with a vinyl badge :rofl:

Usually buy one for the gym and they're usually around £30!

1 hour ago, Herbert. said:

Got a XL short sleeve for sale £200

It begins :lol:

I P Knightley
4 hours ago, Jack Torrance said:

Yeah, I just felt it could do with its own landing page that's more visible and prominent on the Hearts Direct home page. Make it more of a 'thing'.

If you go in the home page now it has the 150 section in the menu but you can only access the sub menus rather than everything on one page. Might be different on a desktop.

Guessing you got that link from a search? Could also do with tagging the third kit in that section too, even though they're sold out 😄

Anyway no biggie. Its all there if you take the time to look and they might look to promoteit differentlyas the 150 anniversary approaches.

Certainly a better shop offering than what we had a few years back.

It was desktop; good point!

11 minutes ago, Mr Kipling said:

This thread has exploded! I see that we can no longer buy the long sleeve third top - anyone know why that is?

Gorgierools
30 minutes ago, Herbert. said:

Yup by Messi,Ronaldo Fat Ronaldo, Maradona, Pele, Robbo and Fitzroy Simpson.

At that price I'd want Dave Mackay

Francis Albert
12 minutes ago, Gorgierools said:

At that price I'd want Dave Mackay

And just on his own would suffice.

16 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Thanks mate 🙂

Edited by Mr Kipling

Saw an interesting comment saying Adidas got dropped a few years ago because they couldn't meet the demand. Umbro are already struggling, surely they should have anticipated huge orders?

RustyRightPeg
1 minute ago, Sertse said:

Saw an interesting comment saying Adidas got dropped a few years ago because they couldn't meet the demand. Umbro are already struggling, surely they should have anticipated huge orders?

Managed to cop 2, long and short sleeve so I feel lucky but I reckon we should’ve announced on Monday and released today. The club would’ve at least had a bit of time to gauge the general reaction and “warn” Umbro about how popular this could be. 

Brick Tamland

For those who have bought and tried it on are the sizes a good fit or would you suggest going up or down a size? 

Thanks in advance

Midloth_Iain

Porteous is going to love playing in this away kit ....

(Do I look happy)  -  🤣

1281_watford_2023_24_kelme_away_kit_0.jpeg

17 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Managed to cop 2, long and short sleeve so I feel lucky but I reckon we should’ve announced on Monday and released today. The club would’ve at least had a bit of time to gauge the general reaction and “warn” Umbro about how popular this could be. 

I managed to order 2 with no issues but I might have just been lucky. Could cost the club a lot of potential money if they can't fill orders, it's been the easily the most heavily anticipated since our 2014 strip, it's not like we've just signed Messi out of the blue and nobody could have seen the demand coming.

Pasquale for King

Amazing sales, when I saw the queue at 11:45 I couldn’t help but laugh and be resigned to getting one in the next batch, hope the long sleeves aren’t too long to come back. 

59 minutes ago, Sertse said:

I dont thinknits fair to say they are struggling. The other 2 tops seems to have decent supply and this one was sold clearly vastly popular and theyll have the next batch ready by August 7th. In previous years suppliers only gave us 1 resupply and it wasnt available until after Christmas.

Guaging demand for these things cant be easy. Especially 1 off tops like this.

Tell you what, this amazing kit has brought the club some excellent publicity, look at the reach some of these tweets have had:

You actually have to go into them to see the impressions, but thats 500k, 300k and 98k 

Kaustubh Pandey on Twitter: "The man who coined the phrase 'Football  Heritage' v the team that made sure that phrase was coined after they beat  Man Utd. In a Europa League final.

:pleasing::glorious:

Portable Badger
21 minutes ago, poultry said:

The original  top. 😁IMG-20230728-WA0012.thumb.jpg.cc9decbda6dc31ba867116fe70bdde47.jpg

Excellent mate !! 😂😂

You’re looking well !! 

12 minutes ago, Portable Badger said:

Excellent mate !! 😂😂

You’re looking well !! 

🤣🤣 I knew you would come back with that. Cheeky git.