New kits (third strip pre-order now available)

Angel eyes

Pasquale for King

Looked great on all the slightly smug so and sos that were wearing it today 👍🏽👏🏾🤦🏽😆

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PhoenixHearts

• Sertse

• tian447

• Sooks

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

jimmy the jambo

After being in the queue on Friday and being in the plaza today and looking at the queue towards the shop,I think hearts have nailed it in the past few days and probably made record sales,what an amazing few days it’s been.

Hopefully the stock will be replenished fairly quick in time for a wee european campaign and then the christmas market.

25 minutes ago, steveo654 said:

You cant buy online then collect in store, even if you have had an email saying to do so.

Baffling if that is the case. I bought Friday and received email saying it was ready for collection. Didn’t have time to wait in the queue before or after. Will be rather unimpressed if it isn’t available for pick up tomorrow.

Chuck Berry
10 minutes ago, Peebo said:

Baffling if that is the case. I bought Friday and received email saying it was ready for collection. Didn’t have time to wait in the queue before or after. Will be rather unimpressed if it isn’t available for pick up tomorrow.

If the shop is open it will be available to collect.   Had to queue pre-match for maybe 10/15 mins but I got my online order no problem (once they found it).

2 hours ago, queensferryjambo said:

Hi Sarah the ones sold in the club shop with ECL branding definitely had MND Sponsor on them.

They sold the home, away, third and the yellow goalkeeper, the away goalkeeper (the orange one which was only sold in kids sizes) all with ECL branding and MND sponsor. 

3rd.jpg

You're right enough. I just looked at my one and sure enough it's got MND on it. 👍

37 minutes ago, jimmy the jambo said:

After being in the queue on Friday and being in the plaza today and looking at the queue towards the shop,I think hearts have nailed it in the past few days and probably made record sales,what an amazing few days it’s been.

Hopefully the stock will be replenished fairly quick in time for a wee european campaign and then the christmas market.

I waited 20 mins to get into the shop then another 35 mins to queue inside the shop to collect the new 3rd top I ordered on-line. The shop was really busy. Must be making a mint. I heard one of the shop assistants say there is extra stock stored in one of the floors above but they couldnt access it due to it being a match day and they will be able to get it on Monday. 

I picked up my sons third kit before the game….I also had one to collect, but gave it back and changed it for the home instead.

My son loves the third one…and I did too when I saw the pics, but upon seeing it in the flesh it does feel slightly cheaply made I’m afraid.

As others have commented the material is fairly see-through…to give you an idea, the 150 years badge at the top of the back of the shirt, you can see the Umbro logo on the label inside the shirt coming through behind the 150 years badge.

As for the 150 year crest itself, that feels like a really cheap iron on sticker.

The neckline has no button, it’s simply a split in the material to give the impression of a grandad shirt collar.

The material is very cheap polo shirt esque - a heavier fabric than a normal football

shirt…but not very dense, which has created the see through issue.

With regards to sizing, I found the third shirt to be slightly more roomy than the home shirt.

The third shirt looks amazing, but when you get up close to see the actual details you do notice quality issues…which is a shame, as they really knocked it out the park with the design itself.

6 hours ago, Deviskan said:

I picked up my sons third kit before the game….I also had one to collect, but gave it back and changed it for the home instead.

My son loves the third one…and I did too when I saw the pics, but upon seeing it in the flesh it does feel slightly cheaply made I’m afraid.

As others have commented the material is fairly see-through…to give you an idea, the 150 years badge at the top of the back of the shirt, you can see the Umbro logo on the label inside the shirt coming through behind the 150 years badge.

As for the 150 year crest itself, that feels like a really cheap iron on sticker.

The neckline has no button, it’s simply a split in the material to give the impression of a grandad shirt collar.

The material is very cheap polo shirt esque - a heavier fabric than a normal football

With regards to sizing, I found the third shirt to be slightly more roomy than the home shirt.

The third shirt looks amazing, but when you get up close to see the actual details you do notice quality issues…which is a shame, as they really knocked it out the park with the design itself.

Is the crest no embroidered?

Frank Sidebottom
21 minutes ago, Angel eyes said:

Is the crest no embroidered?

The club badge on the front is but he means the 150 year crest on the back of the shirt.  I agree it looks like a sticker that you could probably pick off.  

6 hours ago, Deviskan said:

Urgh. Disappointing to read. 

Selling my medium as a result. £300 and it's yours. 

1 hour ago, Frank Sidebottom said:

The club badge on the front is but he means the 150 year crest on the back of the shirt.  I agree it looks like a sticker that you could probably pick off.  

Yes that’s the one I mean…

So when you’re wearing the shirt, you can see the Umbro diamond that’s printed on the inside of the back of the shirt coming through (where the shirt size is printed)…so there’s an outline of it around the 150 year crest.

Doesn’t look great I’m afraid…and I agree re picking off the 150 year crest, I’ll be amazed if that doesn’t start to come off after a few months of washing.

hmfc_liam06
On 30/07/2023 at 07:44, Eddiepolio3 said:

I love the new 3rd strip but just saw it up close for the first time yesterday at Costco. The guy, like myself had a few tats and hairy chest and you could see it through the strip, is the material a bit thin? It looks the opposite in the video (I'm maybe just assuming that as it's an old style strip so expecting a wooly jumper type strip!)

It's a strange one because it's definitely not thin but you can see through it.

1 hour ago, KyleLafferty said:

Anyone had their order dispatched by Umbro yet? 

Not yet for me I have only had the confirmation email on Friday

Hearts need to get into modern times with the shipping. £6 quid and the turnaround time are quite pathetic really. Most places it would be free when spending that amount or at least next working day if being fleeced for 6 quid postage.

15 hours ago, Pete Elliott said:

Loved how our training top looked today and thought about buying one but not at £50 a pop 😮

709781C2-D0E6-4584-A3A2-74A37CE099F4.jpeg

23jmthyetb231.jpgOr you fancy looking like a bus seat…? 🤦🏻‍♂️🤣

PhoenixHearts
12 hours ago, Deviskan said:

Don't suppose it was an XL Long Sleeve was it? If I run to the shop it might still be where you left it...

Sinbad the Sailor

The photo of Haring has sunlight coming in through the window making it more see through.

I've had mine on and the missus planted a kiss as soon as I put it on she loves the top so much. Just said folk said it is see through.......away upstairs

18 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Don't suppose it was an XL Long Sleeve was it? If I run to the shop it might still be where you left it...

Nah, sorry…it was an XL short sleeve, which was too big anyway.

i gave it back in at the Personalisation Desk when I swapped it for the home shirt.

2 hours ago, Taffin said:

Hearts need to get into modern times with the shipping. £6 quid and the turnaround time are quite pathetic really. Most places it would be free when spending that amount or at least next working day if being fleeced for 6 quid postage.

Free delivery from Umbro site

1 hour ago, Newton51 said:

Free delivery from Umbro site

Yeh, disappointed I didn't think to go there in the first instance tbh.

I don't mind paying the postage I just think it's a bit dated in this day and age. Usually free for orders over a certain value, or premium delivery times if paying courier prices. 1 week for delivery is absolutely in free delivery territory imo.

Edited by Taffin

43 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Hibs embrace their essence and go full Celtic lite for their third strip 

70DF6C13-594C-49EC-8BBC-3BEDA548E9F3.png

It's no even white like in that photo. A delightful shade of chain smoking stained yellow 🤮

Screenshot_20230731-141508.png

1 minute ago, Jamboross said:

It's no even white like in that photo. A delightful shade of chain smoking stained yellow 🤮

Alexa . Show me a top that I will see being worn on the 33 Lothian night bus by drunken tramps with wet pants 

Pasquale for King
7 minutes ago, Jamboross said:

Green and white away top when thats your home strip colours and the only team they need to wear it against play in green and white 😱🤔🤷🏾‍♂️🤪🤦🏽?!?!

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Green and white away top when thats your home strip colours and the only team they need to wear it against play in green and white 😱🤔🤷🏾‍♂️🤪🤦🏽?!?!

They are clearly just trying to suck up and may be get a loan or two 

2 hours ago, Sinbad the Sailor said:

The photo of Haring has sunlight coming in through the window making it more see through.

I've had mine on and the missus planted a kiss as soon as I put it on she loves the top so much. Just said folk said it is see through.......away upstairs

The sunlight from behind, if anything, would make it less see through.

Phil D. Corners
1 hour ago, Sooks said:

To be fair…. That’s better then all the Celtic kits this year. 🙈

9 minutes ago, Phil D. Corners said:

To be fair…. That’s better then all the Celtic kits this year. 🙈

Aye true , but it is a really thin material like ours , so you can see their reptile scaly skin through it …………. Basically the same as Celtics home strip because of that 

3 hours ago, PhoenixHearts said:

If you run to the shop the XL might be too big

:whistling:

HeartsandonlyHearts
3 hours ago, Sooks said:

That is absolutely boggin. If there’s a way to screw something up then #!bs will find it.

Portable Badger
1 hour ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

That is absolutely boggin. If there’s a way to screw something up then #!bs will find it.

I’m sure that, now they’ve seen our 3rd strip, they’ll be thinking “ Aye, maybees we should dae somehin like that next year anaw??”  

They’ll still feck it up by having Bevvybast.ards on the top as well. And the mutants will still lap it up.

Edited by Portable Badger

Anyone who ordered online on Friday heard anything about when they will receive their order?

Edited by Robbo51

maroondevo52
17 minutes ago, Robbo51 said:

Anyone who ordered online on Friday heard anything about when they will receive their order?

Not a peep.

Chizmeister
1 hour ago, Robbo51 said:

Got an email sat saying ready for collection, picked it up before leeds friendly yesterday

1 hour ago, Robbo51 said:

My Away top ordered day of release (Friday) arrived on the Tuesday after. So should expect them tomorrow or Wednesday.

2 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

My Away top ordered day of release (Friday) arrived on the Tuesday after. So should expect them tomorrow or Wednesday.

10 minutes ago, Chizmeister said:

Got an email sat saying ready for collection, picked it up before leeds friendly yesterday

Brilliant! Thanks for the replies!!

2 hours ago, Robbo51 said:

Ordered Friday morning - adults long sleeve and short sleeve and kits kit with personalisation and got emails to say everything was ready on Sunday morning & picked up after the game - quite a bit after the game due to the ridiculously long queue. Could do with a pick up queue only and a shop purchase queue to avoid so many people queuing to get in and then right round the shop. 

2 hours ago, Robbo51 said:

The receipt email from Hearts Direct for me said the below but not had a notification as yet. 

There's a Shop App you can download to track the order but don't know how useful that is tbh.

"We're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent.

Estimated delivery Thursday, Aug 3–Tuesday, Aug 8"

Edited by Costanza

Phil D. Corners
6 hours ago, Costanza said:

The receipt email from Hearts Direct for me said the below but not had a notification as yet. 

There's a Shop App you can download to track the order but don't know how useful that is tbh.

"We're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent.

Estimated delivery Thursday, Aug 3–Tuesday, Aug 8"

I was told mine would come between the 3rd and 17th!!! WTF. 

Pete Elliott
16 hours ago, Sooks said:

Alexa . Show me a top that I will see being worn on the 33 Lothian night bus by drunken tramps with wet pants 

:jjyay:

20 minutes ago, Phil D. Corners said:

I was told mine would come between the 3rd and 17th!!! WTF. 

Whit? Assuming you're not staying in some far flung corners, 17th is crazy.

I got free standard shipping as bought an adult and kids top so over 65 quid and maybe that had an impact on it but feck knows.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
20 minutes ago, Costanza said:

Whit? Assuming you're not staying in some far flung corners, 17th is crazy.

I got free standard shipping as bought an adult and kids top so over 65 quid and maybe that had an impact on it but feck knows.

I only ordered my own and got the same estimated delivery as you, between the 3rd and the 8th. I hope it's here this week so I can look my best in Perth on Saturday!