New kits (third strip pre-order now available)

Angel eyes

1 minute ago, Daveandal said:

Third strip just arrived. Its even better in the flesh. Is it possible to actually fall in love with a strip? 

Just noticed mines is getting delivered today, cannae wait to see it. 

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PhoenixHearts

• Sertse

• tian447

• Sooks

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Luckies1874

Just in the shop sorting some ticket stuff and there are Men’s Medium shirts available, at least half a dozen hanging there 

23 hours ago, Phil D. Corners said:

Still waiting on mine too. Also bought online just after the release. It’s been over 10 days now, not sure how long it takes to put a shirt in a package and send it. 

It could be worse. I've been waiting over 4 months for my Chicago Blackhawks jersey and that's from the teams online store not some random Chinese site.

Phil D. Corners
14 hours ago, SectionG said:

My preorder has arrived before my son’s which was in stock when ordered on the Friday, this is a shambles.

If true, this is really frustrating!  😤

13 days now and my order still hasn’t been sent out. 🤷🏻‍♂️ My order contains a gift which I need for the weekend, hence my frustration. 😠

Stupid Sexy Flanders
3 hours ago, Phil D. Corners said:

13 days now and my order still hasn’t been sent out. 🤷🏻‍♂️ My order contains a gift which I need for the weekend, hence my frustration. 😠

Mine was shipped on Saturday apparently, I don't know if this means it's imminent or not. 🤷🏻‍♂️

They tell you to download the Shop app so you can track your order, then the app just says "we can't find a tracking number." 

59 minutes ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

Mine was shipped on Saturday apparently, I don't know if this means it's imminent or not. 🤷🏻‍♂️

They tell you to download the Shop app so you can track your order, then the app just says "we can't find a tracking number." 

I've got an email from royal mail that they have mine and when it is due to be delivered. I got that a day or two after the email with the link for the shop app thingy

4 hours ago, Phil D. Corners said:

Have you contacted the shop? Has it maybe been put as one of the collection ones rather than a post one?

Disser Pointon
21 hours ago, Johnny D said:

So my 2xl long sleeved arrived today. Strangely, it fits just like the 3xl short sleeved I received last week.

Diet working then. 😀

5 hours ago, Phil D. Corners said:

Why would it not be true? Apparently my son’s is out for delivery today. Both sent out on Saturday apparentlyz

Fitzroy Pointon

Mines finally arrived today after being ordered on the day of release.

Actually really pleased with it. Expected it to be on the small side but it fits perfectly. Yeah it's a bit see-through but I like the feel of the material and the collar is really smart. 

Samuel Camazzola
39 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

As stinking as the Man Utd away kit is, their 3rd kit is really nice!

If it was available without the sponsor, it would be an instant classic. 

Phil D. Corners
2 hours ago, SectionG said:

Why would it not be true? Apparently my son’s is out for delivery today. Both sent out on Saturday apparentlyz

Sorry, there have been some I dubious posts on here in the last months, not that there was anything to doubt in your post. 😅

Im just getting frustrated as it looks like I’ll turn up empty handed for a birthday. 🙈

hmfc_liam06
28 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

If it was available without the sponsor, it would be an instant classic. 

It's still pretty decent with it, colour matched which helps.

PhoenixHearts

I got bored and mocked-up some more kits. 

First one is based on the Bukta/Mita 1986-87 kit which is one of my favourites.

We've got a Roseberry, an Ajax (I know it was originally a home kit but it'd work as an away), a 95-96 away remake, and the 2nd Home kit is one I didn't base on anything other than my desires for pinstripes and trying a home kit with some black. Torino vibes?

Hearts cocept 1.png

Hearts concept 2.png

Fitzroy Pointon
14 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

I got bored and mocked-up some more kits. 

First one is based on the Bukta/Mita 1986-87 kit which is one of my favourites.

We've got a Roseberry, an Ajax (I know it was originally a home kit but it'd work as an away), a 95-96 away remake, and the 2nd Home kit is one I didn't base on anything other than my desires for pinstripes and trying a home kit with some black. Torino vibes?

Hearts cocept 1.png

Hearts concept 2.png

What programme/app do you use for these? I often fud around with the FIFA kit creator. 

PhoenixHearts
6 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

What programme/app do you use for these? I often fud around with the FIFA kit creator. 

I chop and change between CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator for vector stuff and ProCreate on the ipad for hand drawing

PhoenixHearts
9 minutes ago, Chaps said:

Hate Man City but it’s a tremendous kit.

F5C2F4BF-9A91-4C0B-BC1A-0E980404989D.jpeg

Everybody wants to be us.

white m.png

On 08/08/2023 at 11:40, SUTOL said:

Can't say I've had any bad experiences using the shop, other than maybe a small queue when I've been in before a match.

Not used online shopping so can't comment on that.

How much money does it make for the club? Where are the figures?

You only have to look about half a dozen posts in either direction of yours to see some negative experiences with the shop. The website is poorly designed and does not appear to fully reflect the shop. I should add there will be many positives. Went in with my daughter last week and bought a home strip after trying on numerous sizes available. Had to wait for the Spanish exchange students to complete their purchases before we were served. However….

The fact there are numerous third parties selling hearts merchandise reflects a gap in the market that the club has been unable to capitalise on. Euro merch last season should have been available by the bucket load for example. Choice was poor. End result is lost ££££

I don’t know if the sales/profit figures for retail only, are in the public domain. From what I’ve been told (and zero reason to doubt this) they mirror team performance from last season; ultimately disappointing. And compared to Scottish clubs of lesser stature, even more so. 

Geoff Kilpatrick

:seething:

Ordered two short sleeve shirts along with the 5-1 book.

Package arrived this afternoon and I thought "Fantastic!"

Only trouble is that there was only 1 shirt in the package, not two. Angry email has been sent.

Phil D. Corners
On 09/08/2023 at 08:54, Phil D. Corners said:

Good news. Mine has finally been shipped. 🤗

Fingers crossed it arrives before Saturday 🤞🏻

21 hours ago, PhoenixHearts said:

white m.png

That west ham one is nice apart from the collar. Ours is still the best out the lot though 😌 

Seaside Dave
22 hours ago, PhoenixHearts said:

white m.png

I like the villa top other than the dopey sponsor in the middle of it. 

Fitzroy Pointon
22 hours ago, PhoenixHearts said:

white m.png

Ours shits on every one of them. I like the Hammers one but it doesn't come anywhere near ours. 

Club shop is woeful and needs a complete overall.

I was in a few weeks ago and they were still trying to sell signed Scottish cup final posters of Taylore-Moore and a Armad Gnaudulliet pin badge for 20p :lol: 

42 minutes ago, Chaps said:

Club shop is woeful and needs a complete overall.

I was in a few weeks ago and they were still trying to sell signed Scottish cup final posters of Taylore-Moore and a Armad Gnaudulliet pin badge for 20p :lol: 

Some of the merch we sell is embarrassing. Noticed they were selling postcards from our relegation season too - stuff thats been sitting for years with Berra, Uche, Meshino, Walker, etc etc, still for sale, John Souttar and Gnanduillet keyrings, and Ben Woodburn's changing room panel from the cup final for *cough cough* £ 1 5 0 ! (along with cup final mugs, t-shirts, etc - which must have cost a fortune to produce!). We've got countless cheap tat that we've just stuck a Hearts badge on, £1.99 WISH.com airpods selling for £25, pink, red, yellow, blue, grey (everything but maroon!) water bottles with the badge just printed on them... It's mince. 

Whoever the buyer is in there needs their head wobbled. We even had t-shirts with "Hearts Of Midlothian" on them not long ago!!

Mine are better :D 

(see above) 

Edited by Batistuta87

Well mine finally arrived but it's too big (XXL) thought I should size up as I'm on the border of XL and it being in white but its just too big so guess it's back to the shop with it when I'm down for the game on Sunday (and then a who knows how long wait for a replacement)

20 hours ago, Batistuta87 said:

Some of the merch we sell is embarrassing. Noticed they were selling postcards from our relegation season too - stuff thats been sitting for years with Berra, Uche, Meshino, Walker, etc etc, still for sale, John Souttar and Gnanduillet keyrings, and Ben Woodburn's changing room panel from the cup final for *cough cough* £ 1 5 0 ! (along with cup final mugs, t-shirts, etc - which must have cost a fortune to produce!). We've got countless cheap tat that we've just stuck a Hearts badge on, £1.99 WISH.com airpods selling for £25, pink, red, yellow, blue, grey (everything but maroon!) water bottles with the badge just printed on them... It's mince. 

Whoever the buyer is in there needs their head wobbled. We even had t-shirts with "Hearts Of Midlothian" on them not long ago!!

Mine are better :D 

(see above) 

They should really bin the old stuff but I suspect some of the newer tatt was bought for the hearts live event that was cancelled

On 08/08/2023 at 16:07, Johnny D said:

It could be worse. I've been waiting over 4 months for my Chicago Blackhawks jersey and that's from the teams online store not some random Chinese site.

If it's run by Fanatics, I'm not surprised. They're ****ing useless.

I ordered a Habs 'Hockey Fights Cancer' jersey from the OS and they sent the correct jersey but with a name/number sewn on (the pro-cresting that costs an extra 100 bucks). Result for me but a window into their terrible service.

I'm guessing you got Bedard 98 on the back 👀

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Ordered two weeks ago, allegedly shipped last Saturday, needless to say there's still no sign. Emailed the club shop earlier this week and haven't had a reply. 

If it eventually turns up and it's too big or too wee, I'm going to be seriously pissed off. 

Received mine today, shirt has pulls / snags and dirty marks on it. Anyone else have any issues.

2 hours ago, stu.m said:

Received mine today, shirt has pulls / snags and dirty marks on it. Anyone else have any issues.

Got mine yesterday, mate. Was in good nick.

I got a large….decent fit.  Not too tight or baggy at the same time. 

Spot on 👍🏻     Hope you get it sorted.  

A little off topic but we spoke to a lot of Rosenberg fans who absolutely loved the strip and the badge. We also had to explain why there was no sponsor.  

It is a thing of beauty to be fair. 

21 hours ago, Gershwin said:

If it's run by Fanatics, I'm not surprised. They're ****ing useless.

I ordered a Habs 'Hockey Fights Cancer' jersey from the OS and they sent the correct jersey but with a name/number sewn on (the pro-cresting that costs an extra 100 bucks). Result for me but a window into their terrible service.

I'm guessing you got Bedard 98 on the back 👀

No, it's a reebok, so I got Sharp on it.

On 09/08/2023 at 13:07, Disser Pointon said:

Diet working then. 😀

No diet required. I'm normally 2xl but ordered a 3xl after hearing they were supposed to be small fitting.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Found out this morning I'm not getting mine. It has apparently been lost in the post, and so I've just been refunded. I'm somewhat disappointed. 😔 

Jack Torrance
20 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

Anybody washed theirs yet? I’m worried the badge colour runs 👀

To be fair, that would make it pretty authentic 👍