New kits (third strip pre-order now available)

Angel eyes

Just now, Costanza said:

I didn't find it initially either but it's under men's and YS is 7-8

Screenshot_20230728_111443_Samsung Internet.jpg

Legend! Cheers for that! 

Probably slightly too big for the kids, need to see if they do an infant

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PhoenixHearts

• Sertse

• tian447

• Sooks

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, OTT said:

TBH I'm a bit surprised they didn't up the price with it being an anniversary top.  Going to be high demand simply because its the 150th anniversary, sort of a collectors item as more significant than a standard top. 

Thought would have been similar to what they done for the Scotland top

periodictabledancer
7 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Purchased in medium. 

I'll never wear it. Will frame it and stick it on the wall with the FoH top with the names on it. 

Same here. 

Just now, Newton51 said:

Thought would have been similar to what they done for the Scotland top

Yeah, I'm not sure if it was deliberate or not from the club, but fair play to them for not doing that! 

Boom, sorted!

Couldn't make up my mind... oh well one long sleeve, one short sleeve it is then...and full kit for the wee man 🤦‍♂️

A thing of beauty.  Well done HMFC & Umbro despite the hideous pink effort this season. 

Francis Albert

It will make a lot of money for the club which is of course the main point of these mutiple replica kits. This thread suggests it will be a big hit. The video is classy.

Based on the earliest picture I have seen of the Hearts team long trousers might have meen more authentic. And would have avoided the ghastly socks.

It is reminiscent of the Good Old Days TV programme. Perhaps the club should also offer Victorian attire of the sort the spectators (and manager/coach) would have worn in 1874.

Edited by Francis Albert

The White Cockade

Anybody been in club shop and seen new top in person yet?

Thoughts?

I’m in my 60’s but thinking of getting one!

4 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

That's fine, I'm glad you like it. We're allowed different opinions.

Everybody is entitled to my opinion! 😜

All roads lead to Gorgie

We might even sell a few to Leeds fans this weekend. White shirt and a souvenir for them, that would be a nice little earner. Assuming they are already in the shop and not preorders only!

Edit just seen the clip above. They are!

Edited by All roads lead to Gorgie

Did anybody pick to collect from store? If so do you know how long after ordering you can collect? The email it generated is a standard shopify type thing. 

Sierra Delta
17 minutes ago, stotty said:

Any idea if they plan to stock infant sizes? Bit gutted if I can’t get the wee man one. 

I was looking for this too. Hearts said on Twitter that the smallest size was 2-3yrs but I can't see anything online for it. 

The White Cockade
6 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

It will make a lot of money for the club which is of course the main point of these mutiple replica kits. This thread suggests it will be a big hit. The video is classy.

Based on the earliest picture I have seen of the Hearts team long trousers might have meen more authentic. And would have avoided the ghastly socks.

It is reminiscent of the Good Old Days TV programme. Perhaps the club should also offer Victorian attire of the sort the spectators (and manager/coach) would have worn in 1874.

IMG_6497.jpeg

1 minute ago, Sierra Delta said:

I was looking for this too. Hearts said on Twitter that the smallest size was 2-3yrs but I can't see anything online for it. 

They’re on now mate. 

Jack Torrance
3 minutes ago, weaz1981 said:

Argh...that wasn't there before. Bought him the home one instead

3 minutes ago, stotty said:

Thanks mate, wasn’t showing earlier. 

2 minutes ago, Sierra Delta said:

Nice one, thank you! Doesn't appear on the Third Kit > Kids page but ordered via the link above

Aye the products could be better linked up on the site.  There's also some 150 anniversary hoodie, scarfs tankards etc. They could have a designated page for it all. I'm sure it would help with sales. Maybe that'll come.

Jack Torrance
3 minutes ago, Negan said:

Xl and 2xl sold out online now. Gutted. Don't finish work till half 3 tae :(

Us fatties spend so much time sitting down at the computer, we were able to get in first. 😉

Fitzroy Pointon

Ordered it in a large this time. Ordered the pink away for me and the wee one the other week. It's an XL but a bit on the big side. I'm imagining the large will be too tight. Ho Hum. Umbro sizing annoys me.  

6 minutes ago, Negan said:

Xl and 2xl sold out online now. Gutted. Don't finish work till half 3 tae :(

Short sleeve large, XL and 2XL already sold out online.  Few more long sleeves will shift now before selling out online too I would imagine.

stirlingshirejambo

Dam. Sold out online.Will head up to shop at lunchtime chance my luck

Edited by stirlingshirejambo

43 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

23/24 Third keeper shorts & socks as per HeartsDirect. No image of a tap yet but these look incongrous with the Victorian outfield kit.

thirdshortsfront_540x.jpg?v=1689765476thirdsocksfront_0cc5cdc2-a403-423e-b361-

Well played @PhoenixHearts, stealing my thunder as I typed. :(

That's disappointing.  A bog standard template kit. All black with the same badge would've been perfect. Or even just all black if it has to be more modern, the garish yellow flashes have no place with that kit as a whole IMO.

Edited by Bob Loblaw

6 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

Us fatties spend so much time sitting down at the computer, we were able to get in first. 😉

Haha. Bodybuilder but aye fat sizes for me now due to broad shoulders :(

Fxxx the SPFL

Just got a large short sleeve from shop a wee bit tight good excuse for a diet a wee stroll down leith get father in law from care home out for a couple of drinks in Strathies Iona strret 

Edited by Fxxx the SPFL

Managed to get one online. More success than with Taylor Swift tickets and slightly cheaper. 

Hector Riva

In the video why does George Grant have a pearl neckless on 🤔😁

Jack Torrance
9 minutes ago, Negan said:

Haha. Bodybuilder but aye fat sizes for me now due to broad shoulders :(

Alright, show off 😄 I'm sure they'll get more in. Click to be notified.

1 minute ago, Jack Torrance said:

Alright, show off 😄 I'm sure they'll get more in. Click to be notified.

Aye done that. Chances of there being any left at 3.30? Probably none!

Geoff Kilpatrick

3 tops headed out here. No idea why I'm getting excited about it as someone now closing in on my half century! :laugh:

ToadKiller Dog

Folks just need to grow that Pa Broon moustache now ,find a pipe and a flat cap or  go for a bowler hat .

I P Knightley
19 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

Aye the products could be better linked up on the site.  There's also some 150 anniversary hoodie, scarfs tankards etc. They could have a designated page for it all. I'm sure it would help with sales. Maybe that'll come.

Something like this?

https://heartsdirect.co.uk/collections/gifts-merchandise-150th-collection

12 minutes ago, Bob Loblaw said:

That's disappointing.  A bog standard template kit. All black with the same badge would've been perfect. Or even just all black if it has to be more modern, the garish yellow flashes have no place with that kit as a whole IMO.

The goalie will look like the guy who forgot his PE kit and had to find something in the lost and found box.

I really liked someone's earlier suggestion that they made the goalie kit a maroon negative image of the 3rd kit. I know goalie kits don't sell in massive numbers but that one would have.

I P Knightley
6 minutes ago, Hector Riva said:

In the video why does George Grant have a pearl neckless on 🤔😁

I think he's as excited about the kit as the majority of PHM on here.

PhoenixHearts

Bit of a joke really. Waited I  the line since 10:20, when I finally got in at 11:50 they're sold out of Long Sleeve XL. 

I'm not saying the folks who physically queued should get priority but there should  be separate stock set aside for in store vs online.

And they don't know when it'll be back in stock.

Any chance someone could post a video or some photos of the new top... just to get a genuine idea of what it looks like before photoshop and all the adjustments the pr team would do....

Not a moan, really like it,  just want some real photos , before ordering online

Edited by pobster22

kingantti1874
2 minutes ago, pobster22 said:

Any chance someone could post a video or some photos of the new top... just to get a genuine idea of what it looks like before photoshop and all the adjustments the pr team would do....

Not a moan, really like it,  just want some real photos , before ordering online

well it’s totally sold out I believe so you will have plenty of chances

edit: only the chunky sizes.  

Edited by kingantti1874

2 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Bit of a joke really. Waited I  the line since 10:20, when I finally got in at 11:50 they're sold out of Long Sleeve XL. 

I'm not saying the folks who physically queued should get priority but there should  be separate stock set aside for in store vs online.

I think there is separate stock set aside as previously when I've gone in to pick up an online order and it's not been ready they haven't been allowed to take it from the shop floor to fulfil the order.

3 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

They really should have anticipated demand better 

I P Knightley
1 minute ago, PhoenixHearts said:

I'm not able to get there to queue but I'd make that argument for you.

This is me being an old duffer who used to queue outside concert venues, sometimes overnight, to get tickets for a gig. We who are hundreds of miles away have to wait best part of a week for delivery, anyway, so it's not skin of our noses if those of you who make the trek to Tynie get your hands on what you want.

1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

well it’s totally sold out I believe so you will have plenty of chances 🤣

😒😒😄😄

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to New kits (third strip pre-order now available)