• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kingantti1874

• Pasquale for King

• Nookie Bear

• EIEIO

55 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

I have no shame in saying I absolutely want hearts to throw toys out the pram in the biggest way possible here

I want us to sue and try and stop the start of next season, I want us to petition UEFA or go to CAS and have Scottish teams thrown of Europe, don’t want the club to take away tickets, I don’t want to see any SPFL or championship branding in the stadium, I don’t want any more than the absolute minimum tickets to be allocated to any club who voted for travesty, I don’t want a trophy day when we batter the **** out of this pishy league, I don’t want a championship flag flying at tynecastle, I don’t want any member of the SPFL board allowed in (especially Petrie and Doncaster) If that is possible though I suspect it isn’t. 

I don’t recognise this relegation, as someone else pointed out it is expulsion.

They don’t like us - that’s fine - let’s make sure they have a good reason to dislike us going forward 

PS aware most of that is not going to happen

Great post. **** them, **** them all. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5433142

37 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Several months have been available to make that statement? Ive not heard it.......

She has stated unequivocally several times that he was not staying beyond his current contract 

22 hours ago, David McCaig said:

Under article 62 expulsion would require an 11-1 vote.

I would encourage all Hearts fans to avoid using the term "relegation" with regards the SPFL proposal and use expelled or expulsion instead.   The SPFL members are acting primarily in self interest and are  opening door for AB to use the law to protect her Club's best interest and future.

A billion %.  I’ve already forked our £25 for the game at Livvy a few weeks ago.  This should be refunded the second this is passed as we will officially know the fixture is not getting played.  The club can then keep it or put it straight into FOH but I want confirmation that Livingston are paying back every single penny that they owe.  

Nookie Bear
1 hour ago, JimmyCant said:

Tremendous post. Ann Budge could learn something from it. This is exactly the attitude I want the club to have if we are expelled and I don’t give a single shit if we’re the most detestable club and support in the country because of it. Stand up and fight and spit and swear if this happens and you might just get everyone pulling in the right direction again. Fans. Ownership. Management. Players.

Problem is that only the fans will truly feel this. The players will move on, as will the management now (to be replaced by some patsy) and as for the Owners...even now they are thinking of ways to build bridges with hibs. 

**** every joint initiatives with that lot. 

2 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

I have no shame in saying I absolutely want hearts to throw toys out the pram in the biggest way possible here

I want us to sue and try and stop the start of next season, I want us to petition UEFA or go to CAS and have Scottish teams thrown of Europe, don’t want the club to take away tickets, I don’t want to see any SPFL or championship branding in the stadium, I don’t want any more than the absolute minimum tickets to be allocated to any club who voted for travesty, I don’t want a trophy day when we batter the **** out of this pishy league, I don’t want a championship flag flying at tynecastle, I don’t want any member of the SPFL board allowed in (especially Petrie and Doncaster) If that is possible though I suspect it isn’t. 

I don’t recognise this relegation, as someone else pointed out it is expulsion.

They don’t like us - that’s fine - let’s make sure they have a good reason to dislike us going forward 

PS aware most of that is not going to happen

Well said. 

1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

Problem is that only the fans will truly feel this. The players will move on, as will the management now (to be replaced by some patsy) and as for the Owners...even now they are thinking of ways to build bridges with hibs. 

**** every joint initiatives with that lot. 

It’s not that hard to turn a squad around from one that doesn’t give a shit (like the one we’ve got now) to one that really plays it’s heart out. We’ve had loads of players in the past who hadn’t probably even heard of us and/or had no affiliation with us who’ve fallen in love with the club and ran through walls for it. The list is actually endless. Half a dozen of those types and suddenly you’ve got a squad that are up for it. Stendel obviously gets another season. I like him. I see potential there. Our big problem IMO is the back room and the executive. None of them seem to have a clue and think they’re running some ordinary bog standard football club. That attitude has to be weeded out root and branch. We’re not there to make pals with Hibs FFS for a start. This club marched off to war when they were pishing the league for Christ’s sake. I just don’t recognise it, haven’t done since we came out of admin in all honesty.

Edited by JimmyCant

Boycotting away grounds is cringe, and frankly Rangers, patter.

Clubs vote in their own self-interest. We would have if the tables were turned (literally).

I'm sorry but budge has made a James hunt of herself and this once great club yet again. Not voting? Come on man! At least just vote no! Democracy at the end of the day! Absoloute sick of her reign!

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Brown1982 said:

A billion %.  I’ve already forked our £25 for the game at Livvy a few weeks ago.  This should be refunded the second this is passed as we will officially know the fixture is not getting played.  The club can then keep it or put it straight into FOH but I want confirmation that Livingston are paying back every single penny that they owe.  

Agreed. I think Hearts would have that money though until the game at least and then send it all on in one big lump surely?

10 minutes ago, ali_jambo said:

You quite happy handing over £30 to clubs who voted to expel us from the league?

4 minutes ago, ali_jambo said:

Clubs vote in their own self-interest. We would have if the tables were turned (literally).

As stated previously it's a personal choice. If you want to give money to those who voted to harm us financially for their own gain fine. They won't get a penny from me and many other Jambos.

husref musemic
7 minutes ago, ali_jambo said:

you can choose to let them.

Me, I'll not be taken for a mug by clubs who tried to bury us.

Darkwhisky7

I’ll decide what away games I go to, I’ll decide how much I’ll pay into FoH, I will never go back to Hampden for any Scotland games (gave that up a few years ago anyway), anything I can do to hurt the SFA financially I will consider. Doncaster has to go, would take Petrie down as well if possible. No wonder Scottish football has been in the state it’s in for decades.

I fully accept we have been crap, we are bottom, we probably do deserve to get relegated but not after 30 games. Once again Scottish football has the chance to change, once again it’ll pass the chance up. Been a Hearts fan for 55 years, I’ll always be there but it increasingly crosses your mind nowadays, is it worth it, just walk away. I hate the suits at Hampden, incompetent, selfish, arrogant, aloof individuals.

And it’s not Rangers patter to not go to certain grounds, it’s your own individual choice, that was a completely different situation, they were 100% guilty and case closed. We are guilty of nothing, just not being allowed to save ourselves. I will not be visiting a few other grounds again if this goes through, the money will instead go into MY Club.

Nookie Bear
37 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

It’s not that hard to turn a squad around from one that doesn’t give a shit (like the one we’ve got now) to one that really plays it’s heart out. We’ve had loads of players in the past who hadn’t probably even heard of us and/or had no affiliation with us who’ve fallen in love with the club and ran through walls for it. The list is actually endless. Half a dozen of those types and suddenly you’ve got a squad that are up for it. Stendel obviously gets another season. I like him. I see potential there. Our big problem IMO is the back room and the executive. None of them seem to have a clue and think they’re running some ordinary bog standard football club. That attitude has to be weeded out root and branch. We’re not there to make pals with Hibs FFS for a start. This club marched off to war when they were pishing the league for Christ’s sake. I just don’t recognise it, haven’t done since we came out of admin in all honesty.

Spot on. Your last sentence in particular 👍🏻

Rudi5kaceldream1ng
3 hours ago, jbee647 said:

Great post

add to that, every game going forward the fans can arrange welcoming parties for every clubs team bus as they do on European nights at Anfield 

pure intimidation 

It is without doubt an expulsion. If they want a war they can have one.

22games nro
25 minutes ago, ali_jambo said:

each to their own mate , but my decision is not to give another penny to these clubs, and frankly saying it’s rangers patter is so wide of the mark.

its got f8ck all to do with doing a "rangers"

it’s the way I feel and I’m sure many more feel.

but your choice to go if you want mate ,   me,well it just wouldn’t sit right.

If I were the chairman of one of the clubs that makes it onto this "boycott list", I'd simply budget for it. Pretty pointless imo. 

I go home and away every week but if we are relegated right now with so many games to play I won’t be back in the grounds of those voting for it. Disgusting decision that’s been taken to benefit one club in particular. 

26 minutes ago, Gambo said:

You quite happy handing over £30 to clubs who voted to expel us from the league?

Can’t understand why some would oppose a boycott. Each to their own.

22games nro
2 minutes ago, 5tubo1 said:

If I were the chairman of one of the clubs that makes it onto this "boycott list", I'd simply budget for it. Pretty pointless imo. 

good,  aye, but they would have to budget not getting the money, that sits fine with me !

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, 22games nro said:

good,  aye, but they would have to budget not getting the money, that sits fine with me !

Exactly. My money will be in my pocket or hearts pocket.. hopefully we find out who voted what way in champ. As it stand I’ll be at Dundee and ICT.. nowhere else

kingantti1874
6 minutes ago, 5tubo1 said:

Is your username Stubo 1. ? 

2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Exactly. My money will be in my pocket or hearts pocket.. hopefully we find out who voted what way in champ. As it stand I’ll be at Dundee and ICT.. nowhere else

Agreed, but my point is that whilst we hope it hurts them bad, it probably won't. But yeah, I'd prefer my loot to go to hearts 👍

8 minutes ago, 5tubo1 said:

Why. They’d have to budge for a couple hundred grand less income a season which will clearly impact them financially. Seems a no brainer to me. And I’ll save myself £60+ a month on tickets plus travel and food. Will inevitably increase my FOH contribution by some of that, thus benefitting Hearts in the process.

Time to make a stand and put up a fight IMO. Alternatively we can roll over and have our bellies tickled.

4 minutes ago, amadjambo said:

Why. They’d have to budge for a couple hundred grand less income a season which will clearly impact them financially. Seems a no brainer to me. And I’ll save myself £60+ a month on tickets plus travel and food. Will inevitably increase my FOH contribution by some of that, thus benefitting Hearts in the process.

Time to make a stand and put up a fight IMO. Alternatively we can roll over and have our bellies 

I'd imagine that up until roughly 3-4 weeks ago, championship teams weren't budgeting for hearts coming down. It was a possibility, yes, but with 8 games to go it wasn't concrete. If Dundee United come up and hearts go down with absolutely no hearts fans going to away grounds, then what have the championship teams lost? A few hundred Arab fans? I really can't see it hurting them as much as I'd prefer them to be hurt. 

56 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

As stated previously it's a personal choice. If you want to give money to those who voted to harm us financially for their own gain fine. They won't get a penny from me and many other Jambos.

They'll get none of my cash either.  I'll support Edinburgh City or my local junior team when Hearts are away.

Hopefully this also nails Ann cosy pals act with H1b5.  First chance they got and they ****ed us over.  Petrie gets the rivalry, Ann needs to wise up.

kingantti1874
5 minutes ago, Yoda said:

They'll get none of my cash either.  I'll support Edinburgh City or my local junior team when Hearts are away.

Hopefully this also nails Ann cosy pals act with H1b5.  First chance they got and they ****ed us over.  Petrie gets the rivalry, Ann needs to wise up or GET OUT.

FTFY

Nookie Bear
20 minutes ago, 5tubo1 said:

I'd imagine that up until roughly 3-4 weeks ago, championship teams weren't budgeting for hearts coming down. It was a possibility, yes, but with 8 games to go it wasn't concrete. If Dundee United come up and hearts go down with absolutely no hearts fans going to away grounds, then what have the championship teams lost? A few hundred Arab fans? I really can't see it hurting them as much as I'd prefer them to be hurt. 

True, but I bet a few were thinking of a coup,e of thousand Hearts fans rolling in twice next season.

With any luck they will all be in administration by then anyway and we can dance on their graves. 

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, Nookie Bear said:

True, but I bet a few were thinking of a coup,e of thousand Hearts fans rolling in twice next season.

With any luck they will all be in administration by then anyway and we can dance on their graves. 

yep.. 🤞🏻 Some of these clubs die off now.

Doctor FinnBarr
27 minutes ago, 5tubo1 said:

Mods really do want to launch you, no hiding who you really support.

kingantti1874
6 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Mods really do want to launch you, no hiding who you really support.

stubo 1.  😂

1 hour ago, EIEIO said:

Yes they will....

1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

I’ll not forget but Sorry but it reads as Stubo 1 . As In Alan Stubbs #1 .. 

Not my intention bud. My name is Stubo and I couldn't get 1-5 into my name. I see the confusion but 1tubo5 wouldn't work. Finbar trying to give me a hard time, I'll not accept for simply having an opinion. Nothing in my posts suggest im a hobo, apart from misinterpreting my username, but come on ffs👍

I'll certainly be avoiding any of their grounds or giving them my money, I even sent a message to Tony Macaroni explaining why I will no longer be taking my family to their Omni Centre restaurant.  Sad I know but I'm good at avoiding teams I don't like's sponsors :D 

2 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

There are lots of hearts fans willing to do the right thing.

Indeed. I’ve lost track a bit so want to confirm the clubs who I’ll go to away league games against (since Hearts benefit from cup money, I’ll go to away cup games). Think it’s Rangers, Partick, Inverness, Falkirk, Stranraer, Montrose, East Fife and Edinburgh City. Anyone I’ve missed?

Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, Darkwhisky7 said:

I’ll decide what away games I go to, I’ll decide how much I’ll pay into FoH, I will never go back to Hampden for any Scotland games (gave that up a few years ago anyway), anything I can do to hurt the SFA financially I will consider. Doncaster has to go, would take Petrie down as well if possible. No wonder Scottish football has been in the state it’s in for decades.

I fully accept we have been crap, we are bottom, we probably do deserve to get relegated but not after 30 games. Once again Scottish football has the chance to change, once again it’ll pass the chance up. Been a Hearts fan for 55 years, I’ll always be there but it increasingly crosses your mind nowadays, is it worth it, just walk away. I hate the suits at Hampden, incompetent, selfish, arrogant, aloof individuals.

And it’s not Rangers patter to not go to certain grounds, it’s your own individual choice, that was a completely different situation, they were 100% guilty and case closed. We are guilty of nothing, just not being allowed to save ourselves. I will not be visiting a few other grounds again if this goes through, the money will instead go into MY Club.

Hear hear 👍🏽👏🏾.

Pasquale for King
39 minutes ago, Zico said:

Indeed. I’ve lost track a bit so want to confirm the clubs who I’ll go to away league games against (since Hearts benefit from cup money, I’ll go to away cup games). Think it’s Rangers, Partick, Inverness, Falkirk, Stranraer, Montrose, East Fife and Edinburgh City. Anyone I’ve missed?

I won’t even go those games, give all the money to Hearts not just a cut. Dundee possibly 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️🙈?

Edited by Pasquale for King

queensferryjambo
42 minutes ago, Zico said:

since Hearts benefit from cup money, I’ll go to away cup games

Surely to get back at clubs more boycotting cup games will be better to boycott?

Not only would the clubs not get any money from Hearts fans they would have to shell out half the gate money from their fans to Hearts.

25 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

Surely to get back at clubs more boycotting cup games will be better to boycott?

Not only would the clubs not get any money from Hearts fans they would have to shell out half the gate money from their fans to Hearts.

Good point, bit pished and didn’t think of that! Was trying to balance my anger at this ****ing stitch up. 

Pasquale for King
49 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

Well said that man 👍🏽👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾