#boycottawaygrounds

kingantti1874

East Lothian Jambo
34 minutes ago, 500ClubCraig said:

Had we actually managed to Win the last game played on Wednesday 11th March 2020 I’m sure we’d all be happily supporting the Club to vote for this proposal.

Would we have been relegated if the season had been played to a finish, I wouldn’t have trusted this squad to finish 10th or better!

We would've finished 12th had season been played to a conclusion. St Mirren game showed what we've got 

This is a disgrace though. Relegation with 8 games to be played is not acceptable 

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kingantti1874

• Pasquale for King

• Nookie Bear

• EIEIO

ArcticJambo

Is this boycott going to affect whether I get the 70 blabs I spent on four Livi tickets last month back? :bwcornette:

25 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

You may be right but I seriously doubt it.  Clubs are being ransomed here and I don't think Hearts would stand for it in any circumstances.

If it's possible to play by the end of May then play it out, including the Cup.  Otherwise, null and void.  Pay out the bulk of the money now to help clubs survive and adjust later.

Football is already on hold until June at the earliest.

42 minutes ago, 500ClubCraig said:

Had we actually managed to Win the last game played on Wednesday 11th March 2020 I’m sure we’d all be happily supporting the Club to vote for this proposal.

:spoton:

500ClubCraig
2 minutes ago, East Lothian Jambo said:

This is a disgrace though. Relegation with 8 games to be played is not acceptable 

I agree, personally don’t think the season can be finished as the new one needs to start as near to on time as possible due to the new TV deal, although CV might have other ideas! 
Think a permanent reconstruction to three leagues of 14 would suit most?

A boycott won’t work. Even if they could avoid the hilarity of one of the leaders of a boycott sneaking into the home end, as happened when Rangers boycotted Dundee United, I’d guess there is a hardcore of about 500 who go every week and wouldn’t boycott. 

I don’t think this vote is fair- largely because of Partick- but Hearts would have been relegated if the season had concluded in my opinion. C’est la vie. 

1 hour ago, 500ClubCraig said:

I agree, personally don’t think the season can be finished as the new one needs to start as near to on time as possible due to the new TV deal, although CV might have other ideas! 
Think a permanent reconstruction to three leagues of 14 would suit most?

Same here.  This is a global crisis involving enormous sacrifice.  Football tournaments being declared null and void is not particularly significant.

Your solution for the immediate future is the right one.  I won't lose any sleep over Celtic and liverpool being denied trophies.  They've both won plenty.  I'd be far more sympathetic if smaller clubs were being denied.

I still think it is unlikely we will see professional sport with paying customers this year but that's guesswork.

Prob the most cringeworthy thread on here for a loooong time...🙄😕🤪🤯very Sevconian in its narrative...

We will be fine, the world will still continue to turn, and as likely to be stronger in many regards in 12-18 months time even if we are demoted, for a host of factors....

Realism and perspective, two traits lost by many on JKB just now, more so than often!!!

Always❤'s

4 hours ago, ArcticJambo said:

Is this boycott going to affect whether I get the 70 blabs I spent on four Livi tickets last month back? :bwcornette:

In all seriousness what’s the script with this ?  If the season ends now I don’t want that shitehole club keeping my ticket money. I want it back and given to Hearts to keep.

we have 5 tickets here and Livvy can do one if they think they can keep our cash

kingantti1874
4 hours ago, JCR said:

A boycott won’t work. Even if they could avoid the hilarity of one of the leaders of a boycott sneaking into the home end, as happened when Rangers boycotted Dundee United, I’d guess there is a hardcore of about 500 who go every week and wouldn’t boycott. 

I don’t think this vote is fair- largely because of Partick- but Hearts would have been relegated if the season had concluded in my opinion. C’est la vie. 

it doesn’t need to be a completely boycott to hurt. 

Your guess on whether hearts would have gone down or not is utterly irrelevant. 

kingantti1874
8 hours ago, Last Laff said:

There’s a massive difference between caring and actively wanting.  All clubs will look after themselves and it’s not got anything to do with trying to relegate hmfc. 

so vote for rangers proposal then 🤷‍♂️

Nookie Bear
6 hours ago, 500ClubCraig said:

Would we have been relegated if the season had been played to a finish, I wouldn’t have trusted this squad to finish 10th or better!

Still would have been the wrong thing to do and I would have accepted the contempt of whoever was relegated. 

Nookie Bear
5 hours ago, ArcticJambo said:

Been mentioned earlier. We should be demanding that back within 14 days or start legal proceedings against Livvy

Nookie Bear
2 hours ago, GavK1012 said:

Prob the most cringeworthy thread on here for a loooong time...🙄😕🤪🤯very Sevconian in its narrative...

We will be fine, the world will still continue to turn, and as likely to be stronger in many regards in 12-18 months time even if we are demoted, for a host of factors....

Realism and perspective, two traits lost by many on JKB just now, more so than often!!!

Always❤'s

What are these “hosts of factors”?

kingantti1874
6 hours ago, HardcoreJambo said:

This. Ridiculous thread.

😂 so if Dunfermline vote vote this, they get a payout now, they are also looking forward to greater income next season as hearts will probably take about 8000 to the 2 away fixtures ( say £200k) in revenue but don’t give a shiny shit that it will cost hearts north of £3million. You are just going to walk into EEP and hand over your money to a club who simply decided it was in their best interests to vote for hearts to be expelled from the league.

ill be honest, the only think ridiculous is your username.. can a I suggest a change to “bent over jambo”  you won’t be alone sadly, dunfy will be handing out  free lube at the gate

Edited by kingantti1874

5 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

it doesn’t need to be a completely boycott to hurt. 

Your guess on whether hearts would have gone down or not is utterly irrelevant. 

Saying a comment on this board is irrelevant is curious, as ultimately every comment on this forum is irrelevant. 

I’m sure the lawyers will have a whale of a time with the money they make from trying to sort the mess out. 

kingantti1874
2 hours ago, GavK1012 said:

Always❤'s

and we wonder why the league are so comfortable to bend hearts over..

what are the factors. We are bottom of the league with over 20% of season to go, it’s important to protect 9IAR, and teams like raith and Dunfermline simply get to vote us down.

there are alternatives, one is on the table it’s their choice

kingantti1874
4 minutes ago, JCR said:

Saying a comment on this board is irrelevant is curious, as ultimately every comment on this forum is irrelevant. 

I’m sure the lawyers will have a whale of a time with the money they make from trying to sort the mess out. 

My point was not getting anyone’s because we may have gone down anyway is utterly irrelevant. Even the sequence of the fixtures played will impact positions if cut short

Nookie Bear
17 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

😂 so if Dunfermline vote vote this, they get a payout now, they are also looking forward to greater income next season as hearts will probably take about 8000 to the 2 away fixtures ( say £200k) in revenue but don’t give a shiny shit that it will cost hearts north of £3million. You are just going to walk into EEP and hand over your money to a club who simply decided it was in their best interests to vote for hearts to be expelled from the league.

ill be honest, the only think ridiculous is your username.. can a I suggest a change to “bent over jambo”  you won’t be alone sadly, dunfy will be handing out  free lube at the gate

I have a soft spot for Dunfermline and it is one of my favourite away games. 

And I understand their reasoning for voting that way, which is why i am certain they will understand it when I refuse to give them £50 for two games. They can ram it. 

6 hours ago, ArcticJambo said:

St. Mirren (yuk) refunded Hearts and fans if people wanted money back for the postponed game within a few days.

We are nearly 4 weeks down the line this time and nothing.

Edited by DETTY29

kingantti1874
39 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

I have a soft spot for Dunfermline and it is one of my favourite away games. 

And I understand their reasoning for voting that way, which is why i am certain they will understand it when I refuse to give them £50 for two games. They can ram it. 

👏

here’s the daily record doing the shit list hard work for us.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/how-every-spfl-club-set-21843827

Edited by kingantti1874

Mid Calder Jambo
14 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

great idea 👍🏻 Toni Macaroni on the list

The same Toni Macaroni that gave hospitality tickets to Septic fans in the Hearts end at the cup final.  Nearly caused a riot. Another good reason to boycott Almondvale.

hmfc_liam06
8 hours ago, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

This for me. Petty nonsense. We deserve to be bottom. 

Only thing that ****s me off is we had those *******s beat at Hampden 100%.

Another Hampden pumping was definitely on the cards.

We deserve to be bottom.

However, we do not deserve to be booted out of the league when there are still 8 games to be played.

It's even more shambolic that they are going to relegate Partick who are 2 behind with a game in hand.

allystrachan
1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

Good point. It’s exactly why I have always said teams shouldn’t get these votes. The leagues should be set up with people making decisions for the betterment of the game & not for personal financial (or bias he the teams they are linked to)

David McCaig
9 minutes ago, allystrachan said:

Good point. It’s exactly why I have always said teams shouldn’t get these votes. The leagues should be set up with people making decisions for the betterment of the game & not for personal financial (or bias he the teams they are linked to)

Dunfermline are one side who would be significantly by a full boycott of the Hearts support.  

If we do go down is there not a high likelihood that most of our away games would be Friday night's on BBC Scotland?

Maybe we could buy a couple of big screens and show the games at Tynecastle and refuse to accept an away allocation.

I get the anger and frustration.  I also don’t think we should be relegated when the season is incomplete, even though I think our failure of the team wouldn’t save themselves. 

We are hypocritical though, as if we were not bottom, we would be wanting the opposite.  Admittedly, I do not go to all that many away games now, but I also feel this talk of a boycott, and talking down other teams, saying how much they need us, is making us sound very much like Rangers fans.  

22games nro
8 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

that’s my plan, go to the clubs that oppose the vote and not give one single penny to the others , not just for one season either, I’d never set foot in any of their stadiums ever again.

Some might decide to still go, that’s your choice , but me personally,  it would stick in my throat I’d almost choke 

Confirmed that situation with already purchased tickets for Livingston and Aberdeen is that if the games eventually get played the money goes to the Home club. If the games don’t get played we have the option of refund or just allow Hearts to keep the money. 

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, Paolo said:

I get the anger and frustration.  I also don’t think we should be relegated when the season is incomplete, even though I think our failure of the team wouldn’t save themselves. 

We are hypocritical though, as if we were not bottom, we would be wanting the opposite.  Admittedly, I do not go to all that many away games now, but I also feel this talk of a boycott, and talking down other teams, saying how much they need us, is making us sound very much like Rangers fans.  

Forget the comparisons with rangers, the situation is not remotely comparable.

Never before in the history of sport has a club effectively been voted out of a League purely for the financial benefit of others. And as said before - there are very simple solutions for releasing money, just vote to change the rule on when monies are released.. .. this is 99% about Celtic’s 9IAR.

to pander to that, to hand you hard earned money to these clubs and accept deliberate damage to HMFC  is utterly  unacceptable. 

Nookie Bear
4 minutes ago, Paolo said:

I keep reading this rangers thing. Just because one team has done it before does not make it their “thing”.

kingantti1874
2 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

I keep reading this rangers thing. Just because one team has done it before does not make it their “thing”.

It also didn’t work for them as they have too many fans if we reach 1500 of our core away support it will make a big difference.  

can you make one off donations to FOH

7 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Forget the comparisons with rangers, the situation is not remotely comparable.

Never before in the history of sport has a club effectively been voted out of a League purely for the financial benefit of others. And as said before - there are very simple solutions for releasing money, just vote to change the rule on when monies are released.. .. this is 99% about Celtic’s 9IAR.

to pander to that, to hand you hard earned money to these clubs and accept deliberate damage to HMFC  is utterly  unacceptable. 

I absolutely agree.   There are several better potential options.   I won’t criticise clubs voting for this one though, if it is in their interests to do so. If our league position was different, I’d expect us to do the same.   

Indeed it is a Director’s legal responsibility to act in the interests of the company/shareholders.  

Edited by Paolo

4 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Fair point.  But they are one of our main rivals, and it was a big thing then, as is the current situation.  

kingantti1874
3 minutes ago, Paolo said:

I absolutely agree.   There are several better potential options.   I won’t criticise clubs voting for this one though, if it is in their interests to do so. If our league position was different, I’d expect us to do the same.   

don’t criticise - but don’t pander to it, they are snatching money out of our pocket and putting it in their own.. protect donate ticket money to FOH.

if we had voted for this travesty I’d have no quarrel with teams boycotting hearts.. 

Just now, kingantti1874 said:

don’t criticise - but don’t pander to it, they are snatching money out of our pocket and putting it in their own.. protect donate ticket money to FOH.

if we had voted for this travesty I’d have no quarrel with teams boycotting hearts.. 

then fair enough.  I rarely go to away games, and have donated to FoH from day one I have increased that donation anyway. 

11 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Confirmed that situation with already purchased tickets for Livingston and Aberdeen is that if the games eventually get played the money goes to the Home club. If the games don’t get played we have the option of refund or just allow Hearts to keep the money. 

So Hearts were taking the hit by refunding for St. Mirren game though offset by re-selling.

Nookie Bear
16 minutes ago, Paolo said:

Fair point.  But they are one of our main rivals, and it was a big thing then, as is the current situation.  

At this time they are our enemy’s enemy so needs must, I’m afraid.

third lanark

Would be good if there’s going to be pre season friendliest perhaps Hearts, Partick Thistle and Stranraer all play each other and help each other out

Doctor FinnBarr
23 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

It also didn’t work for them as they have too many fans if we reach 1500 of our core away support it will make a big difference.  

can you make one off donations to FOH

Certain you can

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, glynnlondon said:

They've got a problem with league one.

Are they or can they enforce it anyway regardless ?

they need 15 clubs across the bottom 2 leagues to vote yes

kingantti1874
Just now, Last Laff said:

It’s not on the table. 

exactly - because it’s a ****ing Celtic led stitch up. 

maroonsgotop
7 hours ago, JCR said:

I guess it's all down to individuals. As someone who goes to lots of away games I will take part in a boycott. Whether it will make any difference I don't know but it will make me feel good and I'll stand by my principles.

kingantti1874

Confirmed clubs with spine

Rangers

Aberdeen

Partick

Falkirk

Dundee

Dumbarton

Confirmed Boycott list 

Celtic

Livingston

Alloa

Raith

Do we use this thread to name the scabs in our support that will continue to attend away games or should I create another?

kingantti1874
3 minutes ago, Anderson5 said:

Do we use this thread to name the scabs in our support that will continue to attend away games or should I create another?

Use another as it will probably be closed down mate

maroonsgotop
1 hour ago, 22games nro said:

that’s my plan, go to the clubs that oppose the vote and not give one single penny to the others , not just for one season either, I’d never set foot in any of their stadiums ever again.

Some might decide to still go, that’s your choice , but me personally,  it would stick in my throat I’d almost choke 

pretty much how I feel